Before Melania Trump dated bi-racial model for 2 years

"Kara Young, a model who dated Donald J. Trump for two years before he married another model named Melania Knauss, remembers clearly bringing up her race with the real estate tycoon early in their relationship. As with so many issues, he steered the conversation to celebrity.

“I didn’t hide my race from Donald Trump. He knew,” Ms. Young said in a rare interview. “He would say, ‘You’re like Derek Jeter.’ And I would say, ‘Exactly.’”

“I never heard him say a disparaging comment towards any race of people,” she added."

newsone.com/3732475/trump-not-racist-black-girlfriend-kara-young/

newsweek.com/all-women-trump-has-dated-married-or-been-linked-sexually-783370

nytimes.com/2017/08/17/us/politics/trump-blacks-african-americans-girlfriend-charlottesville.html

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (377x500 13.48 KB, 48.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/news/data-mine/articles/2018-03-13/fewer-crossing-border-fewer-deported-immigration-under-trump
nbcnews.com/news/latino/ice-deportation-arrests-soar-under-trump-administration-drop-border-arrests-n826596
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lies.
Drumpf is a KKK racist facist.

You've posted the same shit 2 days ago, faggot.

Is that the best you've got?

I find her repulsive and I would never dirty up my cock with a subhuman but I don't really care what happens with kike lover trump either…in fact, I think it is fitting that he banged a subhuman given that he gave all his children to subhumans as human slaves to further the kike agenda. I find her neck to be a contorted mess that I would associate with a hunchbacked linebacker and you simply can't get rid of the blacking no matter how much you try to arrange the 'pieces in a more satisfying manner'. It is a ruined piece of subhuman passed off as 'glamourous' to whom I am not sure.

Attached: kara young symmetry.jpg (480x500, 133.43K)

>"Before Melania, Trump dated…"

Fucking plebs.

WTF I LOVE HILLARY AND THE DEMS NOW
POST TOUCHINGWALL.JPG
POST USAANDISRAELFLAGS.PNG
Not even bothering to sage as I want how transparent your shilling is to be broadcast.

Go the fuck back to reddit. No one here supports Trump. No one here falls for your false dichotomy.

Oh no, Trump isn't 100% perfect! I guess we should just support White genocide, it's all over.

And here comes the trumpfag to enforce his false dichotomy.
Kill yourself faggot.

OH WTF I TOTALLY LOVE HILLERY NAO GUYZ
You low effort slide niggers need to fuck off.

Nice D&C, schlomo. You ready for round 2 in 2020?
2 SCOOPS
2 GENDERS
2 TERMS

Attached: e0d868a729faf5ef731a89e0d0104e76ca928356cfbd27cdeb0158687c3bfaf1.webm (640x356, 10.9M)

No, this didn’t happen. Try again.
Put a bullet in your head, you fucking yid. We don’t support zionists, civic nationalism, or nonwhites here.

#BASED

All Trump is doing is moving the Overton Window, which he's doing very well at. He is not the end, he's a mean to the end. He is not the fascist leader we (first thing he's too old) but he's 10x better than everything else. So suck an uncircumcised cock, JIDF.

You’re a paid shill because you rejected the reddit narrative of god king. Enjoy being banned for posting the truth.

Why isn't trump deporting spics?

Did we get the new (((vol)))?

>usnews.com/news/data-mine/articles/2018-03-13/fewer-crossing-border-fewer-deported-immigration-under-trump
>nbcnews.com/news/latino/ice-deportation-arrests-soar-under-trump-administration-drop-border-arrests-n826596
Even your kike masters admit less are coming in, wonder why less are being deported?

How much are they paying jew?

It doesn't matter if they are 'deporting more' we are having a demographic crisis no matter how many they 'deport' the ones who are here illegally for generations are going to drain this country and turn it into a shithole. Anyone with the means (250,000 cash) to make arrangements to leave our country for an English speaking nation have already done so because the writing is on the wall…you guys won't begin the war so it is going to be a quick decline into chaos and torture and murder as the number of spics grow out of control there will be no controlling the destroying parasites, just like there is no 'controlling' Mexico.
By not agreeing to defend your nation, with or without your traitorous fucking kike government this nation is DONE
You are superior in every way EXCEPT ONE, you will not give a flying fuck or defend your own people because you might 'break le nail'.
KILL THE KIKES

Yeah Chris Hansen all I can find on him and I am not even sure it is legit is that he was moderator on Reddit Politics {rolling eyes heavily} we all know what Reddit standards are like. Should be 'interesting'.

Kikey must be back. All dissent of the reddit trump narrative is silenced now.

REMINDER THAT THERE ARE 50,000,000 ILLEGAL SPICS (AND JUST SPICS) IN THE COUNTRY AND THAT TRUMP IS NOT DEPORTING ANY OF THEM.
REMINDER THAT YOUR ARRESTS ARE IRRELEVANT BECAUSE NEW SPICS ARE BRED FASTER THAN THEY ARE DEPORTED
REMINDER THAT EVEN THE “LEGAL” SPICS ARE STILL OUTBREEDING WHITES.

Honestly, if the woman is 30 years younger than you, you give no shits about her race as long as she's not sheboon

Really retarded argument. We have a surplus of spics existing in the US already, so there should be no reason for the deportation rate to go down. The scenario you're simulating is one where there are zero spics in the US already.