Scientists Stunned by a Neanderthal Hybrid Discovered in a Siberian Cave

Scientists Stunned by a Neanderthal Hybrid Discovered in a Siberian Cave
The extraordinary find is rewriting the story of archaic and modern humans
A single cave in the mountains of Siberia has produced a string of remarkable archaeological discoveries. In 2008, scientists there found a 41,000-year-old pinky bone, whose DNA matched neither humans nor Neanderthals. Instead, it belonged to a previously unknown group of hominins they named Denisovans. Three Denisovan teeth also turned up in the cave. Since then, traces of Denisovan DNA have been found in humans living today in Asia and Melanesia—suggesting that long ago, humans and Denisovans met, had sex, and had children.

That was, until now, the sum total of our knowledge on the mysterious Denisovans.

A remarkable new discovery—also in the Denisova cave—paints an even more interesting picture, telling us that Denisovans also interbred with Neanderthals. The evidence is as direct as it can be: a bone fragment in the cave that, according to DNA analysis, belonged to the daughter of a Neanderthal mother and a Denisovan father.

“It’s an amazing, lucky thing to find this individual, wow!” says David Reich. “Who could have imagined we could have been able to witness the hybridization of these two groups basically as it was happening.” Reich, an ancient-DNA researcher at Harvard, was not involved in the study, though he has collaborated with the group on other samples from the Denisova cave.

theatlantic.com/science/archive/2018/08/a-neanderthal-and-a-denisovan-had-a-daughter/567967/
archive.is/czZEt

Attached: b81187e29147479a93fc31dfd76ec379.jpeg (650x366, 40.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/63400-neanderthals-denisovans-mated-leg-bone.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coywolf
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144
jstor.org/discover/10.2307/3671304?uid=3739600&uid=2&uid=4&uid=3739256&sid=47699085472247
nytimes.com/1995/02/28/science/orangutan-hybrid-bred-to-save-species-now-seen-as-pollutant.html?pagewanted=all&src=pm
sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/04/070420104723.htm
birdaz.com/blog/2011/02/24/mallards-the-weird-and-the-wonderful/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/451603
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1060807
aob.oxfordjournals.org/content/74/2/111.full.pdf
sora.unm.edu/sites/default/files/journals/condor/v051n06/p0250-p0258.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9284919
journals.plos.org/plosbiology/article?id=10.1371/journal.pbio.1000112
therightstuff.biz/2015/05/18/the-rational-view-on-race/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19695787
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_(biology)
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/07/080715204741.htm
pnas.org/content/106/38/16040
pastebin.com/SJs8G4JA
youtu.be/toOLdLd47m0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Neanderthal Denisovan had larger brains

Attached: v bondi.jpg (632x662, 67.03K)

I too an stunned. Not really. lol.

That picture looks like if you took Trump and put him on a deserted island for a year.

Slavic origins?

The thing is, this already supports the multi-region hypothesis (the other one). Humanity literally isn't even one species, it's one with tons of regional extraspecies admixture.

he closest known extinct relatives of modern humans were the thick-browed Neanderthals and the mysterious Denisovans. Now, a bone fragment from a Siberian cave, perhaps from a teenage girl, has revealed the first known hybrid of these groups, a new study concludes. The finding confirms interbreeding that had been only hinted at in earlier genetic studies.

A number of now-extinct human lineages not only lived alongside modern humans but even interbred with them, leaving traces of their DNA in the modern human genome. These lineages included the stocky Neanderthals, as well as the enigmatic Denisovans, known only from a few teeth and bones unearthed in Denisova Cave in the Altai Mountains. [In Images: The First Bone from a Neanderthal-Denisovan Hybrid]

livescience.com/63400-neanderthals-denisovans-mated-leg-bone.html

this proves that not only do niggers have zero Neanderthal DNA
they also have zero Denisovan DNA.

Oh look this slide again. Fuck off kike.

Bump because it triggers you to know that niggers aren’t neanderthals.

not this shit again, when will the vols learn to rid the site of this kike bullshit, this is basically muh flat earth v.2.0

It's so interesting how archeogenetics is refuting out of Africa and vindicating old school multiregional theories. Of course, I am afraid the jews will only use it to prop up the status quo of encouraging miscegenation, as this poster aptly pointed out:

Wow so amazing, two human groups hybridization occurring, bunch of fucking morons, all they have to do is watch what the kikes are trying to cause in all Western countries.

I'm no anthropologist but if i'm not mistaken… isn't Reich a kike? How do we know that all of this evidence isn't being provided/manipulated to support their agenda and is therefore false? He seems to comment on every one of these emerging anthropological discoveries. Really gives me an uneasy feeling.

We know they're jews you fucking cunt. Fuck off and take your atlantic spam with you.

That's less of an issue than the fact we already have a fucking thread up for it. Kikefy is still throwing a tantrum and spamming this shit all over the place.

No, Europeans have the largest percentage of neanderthal DNA, Asians have the largest percentage of Denisovan DNA.

Kikes don't want people to know how far apart Europeans and Asians truly are from niggers. I'll put it to you this way: Even if the out of Africa hypothesis is correct that only means that the Homo sapiens who left Africa are a branch point. Once that population left Africa and mixed with Neanderthal they became something entirely different than the what remained in Africa and became niggers today. Whites and Asians typically carry some Neanderthal markers, but whites are not the same as Asians and neither are the same as niggers. Shit sketch below.
________
| |
| |
H.sapien in Africa |
| |
| |
_________ |
| | |
| | |
NIggers today | |
| |
Migrating H.sapie mixed with Neanderthal
|
|
Europeans (aka Not niggers)

This.

So were Neanderthals ancient aryans like Varg says, or were they ancient kikes?

Well, German geneticists refused to list themselves as co-publishers on his genetic work on the corded ware culture, because they felt it vindicated old theories popularized by the NSDAP and the Thule society a little bit too much. So there's that.

Ancient aryans, the neanderkike meme is pure bullshit meant to rob you of the greatest argument in our favor showing that we aren't even the same species as niggers.

I didn't say anything about advancing, but there are different nigger lineages in Africa. Bantu are not Khoisan. Just for future reference (so you don't make the same mistake) those line in a phylogeny represent time. Can't format it correctly here, but the idea should be clear. Common descent doesn't not mean the same. Our genome is around 90% similar to dogs (iirc), but we are not dogs.

My post was more of a joke meant to imply that niggers are still as primitive as homo sapiens three hundred thousand years ago when not just handed everything by other races. So you could have the H. sapien in Africa and niggers today on the same line and be "H. sapien in Africa/Niggers doay"

today*

Just as common ancestry doesn't equal the same species, time does not equal "advancement" just change. While Europeans were evolving in Europe so too were Africans evolving under different conditions in Africa. The out of Africa theory only says that at some point there was a migration of some population(s) out of Africa that shares ancestry with Europeans, Asians, and American Indians. What remained in Africa evolved into the nogs of today.

My fault then, but you couldn't have them on the same line because over time the populations do change which is why I mentioned Bantu (think the big-nosed gorilla looking west African niggers) vs the Khoisan (much smaller frame and tend to be a bit lighter in skin tone). Evolutionary biology really is a fascinating topic once you can get past all of the political "we're all the same" bullshit, and there are plenty of politically motivated biologists who push that garbage. Really taints the theories which are pretty sound.

It really is a shame that such studies have the stigma they do. On a side note, I'm a bit surprised no one's posted about haplogroups yet.

They have the stigma that they do because of the people who are leading the field. A lot of evolution and psychology related topics involve statistical inferences and not concrete facts which, if one is being honest with themselves when interpreting results, shouldn't be a problem, but as soon as someone motivated by their ideological bias gets involved those inferences begin to get stretched. That ends up making entire fields look like shit which is why it is VERY, VERY important for white people with an interest in these topics to go to school and get involved in the fields. Yes, biased professors do suck, but 9 times out of 10 simply questioning them when they start trying to work propaganda into their lecture puts them right back to teaching the material as it should be taught.

Drop this shit. If two individuals can produce fertile offspring they are of the same species. Niggers are of a different, lesser race.

Checked. A lot of people that I have talked to were somewhat apprehensive to studying under those sorts of professors, but most have learned how to deal with it. I came to a similar conclusion about education in general: if whites are going to refuse to enter fields because of the ideologically motivated portions of the classes or lectures, there will be none in those fields to ever reverse the issue. If more people were willing to suffer through it, eventually these fields could begin to improve. One of the largest issues that many of the white race needs to overcome is the lack of determination and motivation to actually endure something that is miserable or ideologically opposed. But that gets into the issue of purpose, which is off-topic. Like this entire post

Not how it works. Homo Sapiens and neanderthals were not considered the same species but could produced fertile offspring. Same is true with multiple animal species as well, the only fools who repeat this are those who were taught a grossly oversimplified biology in high school and repeat it still to this day.

>(((Harvard)))
>David (((Reich)))
What's with these kikes and their stupid ass fucking no effort last names? Reminds me of that other New Age jew (((Wilhelm Reich))) with his degenerate Orgonon concept to basically Einstein the Aryan spirituality of Vril.

Wherever you find something destructive to Aryans you'll always find a jew front and center.

Explain this then.

Attached: liger[1].jpg (353x263, 46.54K)

Nice bait. By your own statement, you imply that niggers are incapable of producing fertile offspring with whites. That or you are implying that niggers are in fact of the same species, which is in direct contradiction to the very statement which gives the implication. Paradoxical statement, this.

Also, mules are a thing as are ligers, as states.

Bestiality

mostly represented by a larger cerebellum, which is often referred to as the "motor pattern generator".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coywolf

Explain this then.

Attached: john3.jpg (572x472, 20.72K)

k so spices and race are different then? guess i don't have to worry about polar bears because they can fuck grizzlies and make mulatto babies that are technically fertile. so one race the bear race am i right? and all those birds of paradise all of Darwin's finches that acquired niches in different habitats do to unique adaptations, but because they can fuck and produce offspring one race the The Finch Race am i right?

Attached: swnov04a.jpg (400x311, 8.14K)

So they are of the same genus then?
Aren't Mules and Ligers mostly infertile?
I guess you are in need to distinct yourself as far as possible from niggers and all other shitskins and subhumans but I don't give a shit if I genocide them as a different subspecies or another genus from mine. I'm not offended when somebody tells me that I'm a distinct of monkeys. Niggers need to be erased no matter the underlying biological concept in my opinion.

Family>Genus>Species>Race(Subspecies)

Well, to be clear the formal taxonomic ranking goes
Family>Genus>Species>Subspecies->Race->Strain

Even though race is a separate taxonomic rank in its own right, the current "races" of man are indeed subspecies.

A trick employed by race-deniers is to bring up Haldane's rule, arguing that since races can mix and create fertile offspring the genetic distance is not too great.
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144

The argument regarding Haldane’s rule is also meaningless because different species in the animal kingdom can breed and still produce fertile offspring. The wolf (Canis lupus) and the dog (Canis lupus familiaris), the coyote (Canis latrans), and the common jackal (Canis aureus) are separate species yet can all interbreed and produce fertile offspring.
jstor.org/discover/10.2307/3671304?uid=3739600&uid=2&uid=4&uid=3739256&sid=47699085472247

Two species of orangutan (Pongo abellii from Sumatra and Pongo pygmaeus from Borneo) can interbreed despite having different chromosomal numbers.
nytimes.com/1995/02/28/science/orangutan-hybrid-bred-to-save-species-now-seen-as-pollutant.html?pagewanted=all&src=pm

The common chimpanzee (Pan troglodytes) and the bonobo (Pan paniscus) and many species of birds, such as the pintail (Anas acuta) and the mallard (Anas platyrhynchos), can interbreed as well.
sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/04/070420104723.htm
birdaz.com/blog/2011/02/24/mallards-the-weird-and-the-wonderful/

The gibbon and the siamang can also interbreed to produce a hybrid
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/451603
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1060807

Some species that aren’t even in the same genus can interbreed.
aob.oxfordjournals.org/content/74/2/111.full.pdf

Wrong, nigger.
< Labradoodle.
Cross-species can.
Cross-genus CAN NOT.
You'll never see a catdog.

A common method in taxonomy regarding sub-sepcies is that if you can seperate 75% from 99% between populations, that constitutes a subspecies separation between the two. Thus, humans are more than easily justified in being divided into separate sub-species. "We're all the same race, the human race" is a lie, or at best equivocation.
sora.unm.edu/sites/default/files/journals/condor/v051n06/p0250-p0258.pdf

Furthermore, genes technically don't matter (as much).

Consider this little tidbit of information:
Given all this information, it would sound logical to conclude that animals like mice (being rodents) are more related to us than dogs or cats, because of where they are on the family tree, but that's not the case.
Cats and humans literally share 90% homologous DNA -ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9284919

Mice and humans share 75% homologous DNA journals.plos.org/plosbiology/article?id=10.1371/journal.pbio.1000112

Humans and cats are genetically more conservative, because we have longer breeding time, longer life span, etc.
Mice breed fast, which could account for the amount of difference.

Biologically, genes aren't as important as the actual physical difference of particular animals.

Anything relating to "Oh, we're all genetically the same" or "There's more genetic diversity in Africa" can be dismissed easily, because it's not relevant to actual taxonomy. Species, subspecies, race, etc, is all determined solely by taxonomy; taxonomy itself does somewhat have bias, because the authority comes from a group of peers defining themselves as the authority on zoological nomenclature.

That's because they include 2 different racial clusters in that comparisons, of course a comparison where two races have homosapien and neanderthal DNA is going to be more similar than a racial group with homo sapien and neanderthal DNA, than one with homo sapein, neandethal and denisovian DNA.

therightstuff.biz/2015/05/18/the-rational-view-on-race/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19695787

Correct. They are every bit as different from us as denisovans were from neanderthals though. The fact that a distinction is made on the species level between different hominid groups shows how ridiculous it is that Europeans and Africans are classified as the same species.
Are you shifting goalposts to "mostly" infertile offspring now?
That's nice and all but the distinction is important as it eliminates the wiggle room that race traitors have. Coalburning or oil drilling isn't just fucking a lower race, it is outright bestiality.

David ((( Reich)))

What if Neanderthals were white Aboriginal?

We are not one species.

The Fixation index, or FST, is a way to measure genetic distance between populations.

The FST between Whites (British) and Blacks (Bantu) is 0.23.

The FST between the common Chimpanzee (Pan troglodytes) and the Bonobo (Pan paniscus) is 0.103
(Which you'll note is *half* the White-Black difference, despite the two being classified as two separate species.)

The FST between two Gorilla species; Gorilla Gorilla and Gorilla Beringei is 0.04.
(Or 1/6 the difference between Blacks and Whites. Again two seperate Species).

The FST between modern Humans and Neanderthals is en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_(biology)

tl;dr anyone denying we are different species to a degree is wrong using science's own definition. The taxonomic applied to other non-human animals and humans races is THE SAME and we're even more different than that. Europeans do not have denisovan admixture for example nor do they have the archaic hominid admixture subsaharan africans have that we still cannot even identify, they're also missing Neanderthal admixture. They are not apart of our species.

Additionally in terms of fertility when it comes to hybrids ursid hybrids seem to have no marked fertility decrease so even the "mostly infertile" bar would be invalid.

EVILution is a kike trick to take glory away from God

No, my lovely hybrid jew.
Semites have cca 20% Neanderthalensis admix. Europeans have 4% to 0%, from South to North, due Neanderthals raped Cro-magnon woman.
Also, for every kike shill negate this fact, read some scientific fact first.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/07/080715204741.htm

About Cro-magnons and how they fucked up Neanderthals and throw them out of Europe:

pnas.org/content/106/38/16040

Now. Read it first and then try to shill with - oyy veyy, whites are most Neanderthals.

Attached: modern semite jew.jpg (496x661 42.87 KB, 64.56K)

haha what about the dozens of counter examples in nature?

With that attitude we sure won't.

KYS
pastebin.com/SJs8G4JA

Hay Varg.
We need to examine your nose little closer.

Attached: jewdar.jpg (240x250 16.87 KB, 18.81K)

Cro-magnon is simply modern us, they're/we're what came out of the neanderthal, homo sapien interbreeding, its why they didn't start popping up until 15,000 B.C.

Niggers are simle Homo Sapiens + Homo Erectus hybrid species.
It was Into Africa, not Out of Africa.
For exaample, look R1b haplo in Central Africa.

Attached: r1b haplogroup.jpg (294x171, 9.04K)

unless it makes the whole world understand that niggers are literal ape-human hybrids, idgaf

Cro-magnons and later Aryans came from Central Asia, today Ukraine, north of Black Sea. Cro-magnon predecessor evolved in Sibiria, and probably even in North America.
Cro-magnon didnt have contact with African species aka Homo Erectus.

This definition is obsolete and negated hundreds of times. Even juden science doesnt use it anymore. It remained only in simple minded Boasian anthro students for regurgitations.

Thing is, you are tehnically speaking truth. Why? Because this is true for semites/jews.
But not for Cro-magnon/white man.
Mind to read material from links I posted?
Jesuss Ari. Look those pics. 40. 000 years old Cro-magnon art.

Attached: cromagnon boat.jpg (850x625 56.29 KB, 95.27K)

Baseless, unfounded speculation, AS ALWAYS.

The world is only 6000 years old.
All these different “species” etc. were all just as human as humans are now, just like how we have different races today that can still interbreed and produce fertile offspring.

Now that is interesting, have links to more info on that? You'll have changed my mind if you show they were around considerably longer than I thought.

Also no nigger itt or on the planet can even define species anymore after it was blown apart years ago, it’s a completely meaningless term

ahahaha
I just waited for jewish christcuck D&C shilling started.
Every. Single. Fucking. Time.

Not an argument kike

Huh?
Just jewgle for Cro-magnon art. There is tons of materials and links. Pic related. 28.000 y old, 35.000 y old.

Attached: VenusCroMagnon.jpg (487x433 82.57 KB, 58.12K)

Who is kike?
Standard whoisjew test for you. Retype this:
LORD JESUS CHRIST IS MY ONLY GOD AND SAVIOUR

The earth is flat.
Fossils are from the Great Flood.
Aliens are demons.
Rockefeller Institute runs education, pharma, politics, fed, etc etc etc

Attached: CsJy9KgWIAALpFS.jpg (1200x763, 142.6K)

Go preach the good word to your pet niggers in Africa that you love to feed so much.

Alright, I'm clearly wrong on cro-magnons being the hybrid of homo sapiens and neanderthals then.

Muh darwinism. Congratulations you graduated public high school and watch re-runs of Carl Sagan. You have nothing new to offer the internet. Your work is done. You can retire.

LORD JESUS CHRIST IS MY ONLY GOD AND SAVIOUR
inb4 you say HAHA GOTCHA KIKE or something similar

Still not an argument, niggers in this thread will throw around the word species but no one can even decide what it means, I’m tired of extrapolation and speculation being passed off as real science.

Not your fault, user.
Jews are whitewashing Neanderthals for some 15 years now. Why? Because modern genetics sequencing shows, semites are Neanderthal enriched. They know what will happen when goyim figure that out. That jews are of different, hybrid species.

What's you're favorite dog "species". German Shepards are pretty cool but so are Dachsunds.

Attached: Dog-Breeds[1].png (600x400, 343.43K)

Darwin was a Christian you utter buffoon, he just wasn't the type of Christian to proclaim retarded things like a 6000 year old earth or that the earth revolves around the sun.

You will need pic related now.
kol nidre is not enought for this blasphemy, Chaim

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 25.04K)

Is he that red neck that married his cousin?

Where the fuck are you even from and why are you here?

Look! It's your ancestor we totally found in a cave and dated and tested it's dna! Give up your lands!

Attached: 2-format2020.jpg (900x506, 36.32K)

Are you hear to repeat what you heard on PBS and what was printed in your Highschool text books? Thanks, no thanks.

Who's your favorite Brit? Dawkins, Beatles, Crowley, Darwin? How do you choose?

Are you still bummed about the Piltdown man fraud being exposed?

What's your favorite dog species though, seriously.

Yeah, because all the high school textbooks out there talk about how niggers aren't even the same species as us. This is why you should at least attempt to put some thought into insults instead of using them in contexts that utterly lack sense.

With no forebrain or access to God at all like Cro Magnon. Their sloped back heads are completely missing any forebrain which is where the mind processes what is Godly or related to God.

When they designed the Fun Vax it was only designed to remove any thoughts of God from us not from jews because they have no prefrontal cortex that could even imagine God or have a Godly thought. See linked video for info on their 'fun vax' pentagon program.
youtu.be/toOLdLd47m0

Attached: human brain where thoughts of god are processed.png (1009x1106 134.59 KB, 206.07K)

I'm not here to be an edge-fag. I'm not intested in "insulting" people. I just like to point out how stupid their ideas/ideologies are.

Origin of Species did more to kill US citizens than any other thing the Brits exported to the US.

Darwinism is stupid. You're welcome to believe it. It's just a stupid ideology.

Yeah, its heiocentrism tier, not sure how anyone believes that bunk, the earth is clearly a flat disk with ice surrounding all sides.

Bullshit. Categorizing creatures by appearance is bullshit and being reworked now that dna tests exist.

Means nothing compared to genetic type. It matters not how close ashkenazi jews are to non-jews from the same area in Europe because ashkenazi jews are mixed with African and Asian and non-jews from Europe are not. MtDNA Haplogroup K is my proofs.

Actually very well done considering the time period and comparison with other art from that period. Speaks to a more advanced brain.

Don't forget to thank your pilot for NOT adjusting for the curve. As stupid as your ideologies are, I don't want to see you win one of your darwin awards.

Also, egyptians purposefully shaped their babies skulls for the elongation. It's possible the practice still happens today among Crowley type fans, or people have differant skull shapes. You're welcome to obsess about it, if that's important to you. You can offer candles to your obssession tomorrow even.

Attached: egyptian_ellongated_skull[1].jpg (400x270, 36.83K)

wew fucking lad

Who told you brain size dictates your humanity and why did you believe them?

Attached: IC5_page12[1].gif (333x311, 102.8K)

Brain size is correlated with intelligence, especially after controlling for body mass.

There was no other art in that period. None. Cro-magnon was and still is only productive hominid in Earth. When you see some nowhite achievements, they are not. It is all about plagiarising white man/Cro-magnon work. Everywhere. From China to Peru. Cro-magnon in all places. Later mongrelicised, hybridicised and extinct in those areas.
There is not a hint of Neanderthal art. Neanderthal invented nothing. If you read about some Neanderthal art, painting, flute, birch tar, etcetra, it is all about jews whitewashing Neanderthals. Because they know, they are Neanderthalensis/HS hybrids. Not fully human.

I personally think this is the most important conversation that could occur at the moment. Unfortunately we will never get access to the entire collective DNA and artifact pools safe guarded by governments. Makes me wonder if we could put in a request with an agency for something on this line of thought as they had to do research into it at some point.

I don't trust it. Neanderthols were another early human and created the better modern human (European) in Northern Europe by mixing with other hominids native to Europe. Nordic people have more neanderthol dna than most. Especially the Cordedware phenotype like Paul Walker racewar in paradise.

Start by reading everything at eupedia.

At the moment, this is highly guarded secret, for a reason.
You can speak about that only in Zig Forums, and when you speak about it, expect hundreds of jewish shills negate that in all ways possible. They shilled last thread to postcap in no time.