Sandy Hook Father (((Lenny Pozner))) Promotes His Censorship Org On Now This

SHUT IT DOWN!!!

>EXCLUSIVE: Sandy Hook Father (((Lenny Pozner))) Talks Alex Jones, Conspiracies
Just happens to run online censorship organization "HONR Network" to shut down "abuse and harassment" with volunteers like you goy flagging videos and writing advertisers with a click of a button.
Pay attention to the screengrabs of example reports, including false DMCA reporting on imgur.
Doesn't show his face despite giving his full name in order to create dramatic tension.
What's the first thing you notice about his silhouette, Zig Forums?

facebook.com/NowThisReports/videos/456197034867910/

Attached: shut it down 3.png (1280x720 4.67 MB, 228.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/news/national/387185/how-jewish-family-of-sandy-hook-victim-was-driven-out-of-boca-raton/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

More screengrabs.

Attached: shut it down 7.png (1280x720 686.81 KB, 574.98K)

Ugh. Of course with all the drama going on right now, this is being slid. Let me spell it out for you, Zig Forums: this guy is part of why so many companies are doing mass bans right now. They are automating the flagging process and making it internet-wide.
In a minute or two you can flag someone's entire web presence, their sponsors, the sponsors of their web hosts etc.

Sandy Hook was a false flag. Gas the kikes, race war now.

Attached: sandyhookforetold.png (854x480 113.8 KB, 3.77M)

Continued.

Attached: Israeli_death_squads_behind_Sandy_Hook_shootings.webm (438x296, 4.05M)

That's Lenny Pozner with his son.

Some weirdo shot his kid!

Why arent you sorry for him you heartless assholes?

Attached: pozner.jpg (1268x951, 581.6K)

You forgot the best one OP.

Attached: pozner jew head stone.png (500x280, 316.61K)

Looks exactly like a happy merchant meme.

Why don't you leave him alone? Even racist and antisemite police officers are after him!

forward.com/news/national/387185/how-jewish-family-of-sandy-hook-victim-was-driven-out-of-boca-raton/

How Jewish Family Of Sandy Hook Victim Was Driven Out Of Boca Raton

Read more: forward.com/news/national/387185/how-jewish-family-of-sandy-hook-victim-was-driven-out-of-boca-raton/

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1632x861, 629.61K)

Oh my what a cohencidence.

Its funny, because his kid was way older than what he said he is.

Attached: ben wheeler masonicare born early article pozner.jpg (552x2304, 536.89K)

Attached: super bowl dead victims alive use this 3.jpg (2172x2536, 1.85M)

bump

Attached: what's in the fucking box man.jpg (2048x2864 1.26 MB, 903.46K)

They just updated the post with a link. Shilling this pretty hard. They want to get thousands of people writing reports on individual users.

Attached: honr.PNG (827x216, 57.31K)

Get fucked jew!
I will shit on poztards grave after I strangle his greasy kike ass!

What was the date of the shooting again?

Attached: SIPA-Image_12-13-12_Date.jpg (1024x768, 321.23K)

Not that I don't feel badly for him, but bad things happen. He's focusing his rage on the wrong things.

This was the endgame for the circulation of "hoaxer" theories re: Sandy Hook and other mass shootings. They were the real false flag, and it worked.

Jews are anti-human monsters who see killing goyim as a "mitzvah", there's no reason for them not to murder children (or anyone else as it may be in other events labeled "hoaxes"), and instead hire hundreds of actors to fake it.

If nothing happened there, what would be the point of demolishing it? After Columbine, they demolished the library where most of the deaths took place.

That kike kvetch only strengthens my conviction that it was hoax made by spook.

(((((((((((((((((((false ideas))))))))))))))))))))))))
cannot have the wrong opinions, fam

Since ol' Lenny Seems to actually be concerned about anyone whose death is smeared as a hoax and doesn't only care because its his own son, I'm sure he is doing the same to Pallywood channels, r-right?

Why are seemingly over 50% of these (((white))) shooters and a large portion of victims and witnesses members of the 2%? This seems like a massive problem in the community. Can we not talk about this?

Attached: merchant_of_silence.png (570x534, 177.15K)

I am not sure how many, if any people died at Sandy Hook. Regardless, demolishing the school allowed them to destroy any evidence of happened there. Just like they demolished the Florida high school.

Sometimes i feel like they're just taking the piss.

lenny is Sandy Hook's attack dog. he is a fag

Attached: Lenny the good boy.png (583x689, 93.15K)

But they don't me an like, reality TV right?
They don't mean, tabloid magazines?
They don't mean, otherkin, or transhumanism, or satanism, or communism?
Or even flare earth.
They only mean any news that isn't left wing.

the most simple evidence. All the supplies for food, milk, ect. anything a school needs to run. was delivered to Chalk Hill Middle school in Monroe, ct, which was transferred in ownership to Newtown. You can even type in Sandy Hook, Monroe, CT and chalk hill school will come up.

bills were sent to newtown HS

Not a bad angle

and Lanzas house. don't forget

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-27 School Shooter's Newtown House Is Demolished.png (1325x4962, 579.39K)

He's focusing his vile hatred towards whites as per usual, little Timmy.

I think you mean 12-14-2012
the day after those AP photos were taken

the funny thing is, on the day of the shooting, all the police and FBI were poking around the property of the house next door.

this is my favorite.

See the problem there?

well no one ever said the people running the circus show were very smart.

Attached: sandy hook water.jpg (557x476, 28.81K)

Yes I see the problem. A shooting cannot be photographed a day before it happens.

That is a very big problem

What's more likely: all of that or the AP didn't date the photos properly?

What a coincidence Noah is one of the photos used in multiple other "public tragedies"

Also I thought it was 20 kids, not 19

Attached: dde8539d60d5441372c46d927e707b44d301bee991b768e880bd2b37a4539245.png (1100x450, 337.04K)

You will die a horrible death. That's the most likely scenario. Everyone is going to find out about your big fucking embezzlement scheme.
SHE LOST! YOU'RE FUCKED LENNY!

"Heya guys! Whatcha doin here, huh? Just a little mass murder situation of children? Well, that's nice. Here's some dandy water for ya. If you need anything else, I'll be walking through some crime scene evidence over there! take care now!"

Holy shit, who is this guy?
What a fucking hero

He was citing a hoax by Jim Fetzer, who quickly absconded in favor of claiming nothing ever happened. Fetzer has been a cancer to every movement he's been connected to, going back to pushing no planes, space beams, and mini nukes at 9/11.

Sounded pretty legit to me, I've heard of Fetzer before but zionists are indeed behind most of this shit

Fetzer made the claim, never backed it up with anything, then dropped it. There's no proof behind it. And it's not the "zionists" behind most things, it's the jews (all of them) behind everything.

So it was just a case of someone riding the coattails of something to push their bullshit? Sounds jewy to me.

Still don't think Sandy Hook happened the way they say it did, the OP's video on the supposed "dad" and his own jidf is enough for me to think the whole thing was kike bullshit to push censorship.

False Flag is the incorrect term.
It was a money embezzlement scheme that had the added benefit of pushing gun confiscation. Millions and millions were embezzled out of kind Americans and sent back to the terror state known as israel.

It needs to be called by it's proper name, the Sandy Hook Embezzlement Scheme (SHES, sound familiar?)

I find a rather unknown character in the sandy hook story. Tom Bean. I cannot find anyone named Thomas Bean who was police officer in Newtown. look at his payout though. big scam.

here is correct picture

Attached: thomas bean.png (1024x1260, 171.68K)

Oh look, it's from the same gene pool.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (940x627, 741.47K)

pozner, pozzing humanity since the beginning of times through the shitskins of israel and its pozzed golems

here is a picture of the Poz man with all his chabad buddies and Obama. I also throw in some Parkland Chabad for good measure.

Attached: chabad strikes again2.jpg (1714x712, 273.55K)

Fucking kek'd. May good fortune visit you for that post.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1040x859 313.28 KB, 1.52M)

Sandy Hoax is the psyop that just doesn't end.

PILPUL

It's highly improbable a venerated journalist organization would fuck up the dates on that many photos of an alleged tragedy, Moishe.

It's more logical than the jews hiring hundreds of actors and creating just as many loose ends to fabricate a mass shooting that didn't result in any meaningful gun control. If the kikes wanted a mass shooting, they would kill the fucking kids.

Peter Lanza the "dad" has 3 aliases
Peter Delcore
Peter Buhrmaster
Peter Stack

peter stack's wife is Sonya Stack. She was on the CT board of education. some point, before the shooting they suddenly up and move to Zurich Switzerland
candidate on the November ballot following the surprise announcement by incumbent Sonya Stack that her family will be moving to Zurich.
All of the aliases are people connected to GE. all kinds of silly shit

nah

Attached: sandy hook homeland security.png (1277x708, 659.51K)

People have gone on Joe Rogan's podcast saying they know people from there who lost their kids in the shooting.

you mean inventing new reasons to
PILPUL

Fuck off, Rabbi.

People went on the Cosby show and said Bill Cosby wasn't a rapist

Attached: Jew_Mario_Bros.png (515x417, 242.37K)

It's quite literally not
We're going to find you and we're going to squeeze every fucking dime you stole out of your fat greasy ass you fucking jew.

That's not a correct analogy.

What that people say things that aren't true?
I beg to differ. People lie.
Facts are facts and every single fact about Sandy Hoax down to the greasy kike Pozner screams deception.
I don't care one fucking bit about some peoples arranged noises coming out of their feed-holes, I care about what I can observe and what I can infer from those observations.

keked. hard.

If they were to hire hundreds of actors, which the hoaxer narrative requires, any one of them could blow the whole thing, when they could just have a single Mossad operative do the actual killings, then maybe kill him afterwards if need be. It's pure autism.

wrong.

Control the 911 switch boards = 1 person
Control the dispatch / first responders = 1 person
throw in some top-level controllers, about 40-60 israelis with an agenda to extort money out of the kindness of white people and you have yourself a good old fashioned hoax!
The more people that are led to believe it's real, the better.

Nah man i meant 2010. I graduated highschool in 2011. A month or two after the shooting we had an assembly with an officer or detective from that area talking about gun violence ect. Ive talked to people (normies) from my class about it and they get very confused when they see that date on the internet.

heh

Attached: 896.jpg (697x458, 3.33M)

Maybe the camera had the wrong date set up on it, and the photographer didn't notice?

the sandy hoax embezzlement scheme took place 14 december 2012
what shooting are you talking about in 2010?

There are plenty of sites for you controlled by jews and filtered to block us talking about this openly. Go there and push your bullshit. We're here because we didn't buy it.

I think the entire operation get started in 2009-2010

you are a fucking idiot. I saw people claiming to be from Sandy Hoax less than a week ago n 4chan. In fact the VERY FIRST fucking post on the thread was a person claiming to be from the place and saying the exact same fucking thing. People lie, period.

I was at the Las Vegas shooting when it happened, I looked up and saw Stephen Paddocks face as he mowed down the crowd. It was totally the same guy we saw on the MSM News!

They installed a new video system in that school; where is the video of the shooter entering the school with all his guns?

Attached: download.jpg (274x184, 14.11K)

Wow JOE ROGAN the JOOO??? IT MUST BE TRUE IF IT COMES FROM A JOOO!!

A filthy jew coke dealer in 1973 told me of being in the lowest bar in Tijuana and seeing two vile Mexican whores jack off a donkey into a coke bottle then flip a coin to see who would drink it with a straw.
I thought that was utterly disgusting and vile then and here's this filthy jew Rogan putting this on prime time TV with two beautiful blond twins.

Gee I wonder if JOOZ despise white people?

Maybe it would be nice to see the SS finish the job they started..

Watch individuals walking about Sandy Hook school in the aftermath of the (((tragedy)))…start with the kid in the yellow hoodie. Watch where they walk to individually. They're not walking anywhere. They're walking around like they're going somewhere but if you watch them you'll see they're not going anywhere. It's a bullshit scene set up to make TV viewers think something important is happening but it's not. It's crisis actors, really bad ones.

Anderson Pooper's nose disappears as he stands in front of a green screen with Sandy Hook courthouse superimposed behind him.

Now go and watch Wag the Dog. This is how they roll now. Wag the Dog is not a silly comedy. It's the blueprint for how the MSM works now.

This is just from a student…

MSM needs to rot to death in a concentration camp in E. Poland.

BREAK UP BIG TECH MONOPOLIES *~> FOSTER COMPETITION
STOP INTERNET CENSORSHIP *~> FREE THE MARKETPLACE OF IDEAS
END SOFTWARE PATENTS *~> RESTART INNOVATION

So what? I have seen literally thousands of shills on the internet who claim to have known people there. In fact, that's part for what originally made me realize it was fake

donald trump has been a failure

lets all these hoaxes and false flags keep going, won't expose a single thing, everyone is still walking around, he doesn't even want to do anything about big pharma/vaccines

the best is gene rosen walking around. even though he supposed to be with 4-6 the kids at his house, depending on who is telling the story

Trump could have at least stopped this kind of crap repeatedly being rubbed in people's faces like this

honestly man, what is this shit ?

Attached: Lenny Pozner 2.jpg (570x534, 55.86K)

^^^This
when I realized I have never once crossed paths with a single one of my HS friends online, yet from a pool of 20 dead kids I would run into their "family members" every single time I'd post something questioning the narrative.

You know this chick ended up getting a nose job and became the girlfriend of that Miggens guy that "died" in the airport shooting overseas. She is literally the worst actress I've ever witnessed.

her and her mom were like the first ones to immediately come out and start spreading the bullshit

Attached: sandyhook shills.png (670x688, 320.08K)

Attached: CrisisActor3.PNG (1040x816, 683.31K)

Wew thats a little too much meme

They're all spooks.

This
I too will shit all over the semite
Runny shit pants that fit
The other shooter arrested with the ar-15 style shotgun wearing camo got memory holed hard