How to be completely anonymous/safe from nsa/gov surveillance

Hello anons.
I just want to say, I'm a medfag so I'm a complete retard when it comes to this shit.
How can you avoid being under surveillance? Halfchan is hosted by ustar so they're compromised (not surprising ).
I've been paying attention in other threads when the subject is mentionned but I'd like to dedicate a whole thread to it.
From what I saw, Tor is compromised as well?
Using vpns and proxies which one would you recommend? As for communication I use tox and telegram.

Anything elsz? Dump info here for other Zig Forumsacks like me who are illiterates on the subject.

Attached: 51a416b603a924f1830f23e6a715d137c6dd8edb221343d678375c0551b5ad6e.png (2044x1056, 589.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

search.edwardsnowden.com/docs/ICTRCloudEffects2015-09-25_nsadocs_snowden_doc
search.edwardsnowden.com/docs/EventsProductCentre2015-09-25_nsadocs_snowden_doc
search.edwardsnowden.com/docs/QFDsandBLACKHOLETechnologybehindGCHQINOC2015-09-25_nsadocs_snowden_doc
amazon.com/Art-Invisibility-Worlds-Teaches-Brother/dp/0316380504/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1535425272&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=kevin mitnick&dpPl=1&dpID=51q7xoJQVdL&ref=plSrch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ross_Ulbricht
librecmc.org/
archive.fo/ixEKz
web.archive.org/web/20180724063310/https://endchan.xyz/endtimes/res/65.html
theregister.co.uk/2017/11/10/cia_kaspersky_fake_certs_ploy/
cyberscoop.com/kaspersky-fbi-cia-fsb-demarche-2015/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You can never ever be safe online if what you're doing is enough of a threat.
The government has infinite resources and will track you down if they deem it sufficiently reasonable.
It costs too much to trace every wrong thinker and pirate. But it doesn't stop them from building a profile of you.

It's impossible. Do not have any Zig Forums on your property.

Go shit up the trumpnigger general on cuckchan and then you'll know who the "deep state" really supports.

Learn to search the catalog, faggot

Fear pR0n. That's what that is. Name a single instance of "the government" tracking someone down to prosecute them for something they said/did online that got them into trouble/jail/prison/Guantanamo Bay

Impossible.

100% of all internet traffic is stored on NSA servers, since at least 2011. Talking about Exabytes of data here. They use millions of gallons of water a day to cool the facilities.

All hardware is backdoored. All software is backdoored.

You're fucking retarded. There was the guy who sent a seizure gif to kike Ershenwald and is now in court. And don't forget the guy who got fucked thanks to Zig Forums's SUNSHINE totally offline now, goys. The Zig Forums guy made violent threats, and lo and behold was caught. The assault gif guy used his real name and phone number to get on Twitter so he was fucked because he didn't practice OPSEC.

Remember anons, Zig Forums is a board of peace. :^)

Indeed! No one knowing full well the shit is compromised makes threats online without not giving a fuck. OP, isn't necessarily talking about threats, he's talking about a conspiracy to commit freedom of speech.
Is anyone here expected to develop a better system that the fucking CIANiggers, spying on China? It's time to put on our big girl panties. The whole fucking planet can hate the US constituency, but our OpSec is as good as it gets, and when that doesn't work, WGAF? …we're going take out some trash before we're taken out. Otherwise, Ass Up, here it comes lube-free.

China "broke the CIA's fucking communication network" because one or more of the following happened:
A. Dianne Feinstein's Chinese spy leaked them the info (look it up if you don't know what I'm talking about).
B. Imran Awan sold them the info.
C. Hillary sold them the info.

It most certainly did not have to be China's leet haxors doing anything. It was traitors and/or spies working for our own government that got those people killed.

Exactly 100% this. It's all their shit, don't get too redflagged.

there's an application called fraudfox that is pretty proficient at keeping you anonymous when you need to be.
You have to use a dedicated computer and never use your own network service. General hacking is necessary as you will need to hijack a neighbors wireless signal.

It is possible, but unless you have a real reason a bit impractical. For the most part an offshore VPN service paid for with crypto works fine. Very hard to get doxxed utilizing using this method unless you insist on using your own sign-ins and google. never use google. If you have it installed, you're pretty much fucked on anonymity.
Ccleaner helps clean up search history, but you have plenty of hidden files that send information without your permission.
Linux is definitely preferred and if you're serious about working in the black-realm, learn python.

In short, there are ways but it's a PITA so unless you're putting yourself at serious risk, just use the offshore VPN method. Find your own. If your VPN provider doesn't offer anonymous registration, don't sign up with them.

you basically can't. the methods you can accomplish it with are either illegal or require too much resources or time for the average joe to bother.

an illegal way would be through sneaking malware onto poeple's cell phones or routers and then using their connection to do your stuff. or just crack peopls wifis with something like aircraft or reaver. those are both very illegal though.

another way would be to host your own VPN server. configure the servers to be totally logless so that even if you get subpoenad there is nothing there. you can also offer payment methods that are 100% anonymous, such as cash by mail or paying via gift card codes. by doing these things it becomes pretty difficult to correlate any one users traffic with whatever is being posted, and even if you manage to, the user themselves is anonymous.

a lot of busses also have onboard wifi. so you could buy a ticket using fake name, and leave a repeater on there then get off. similar thing could be done with hotels, aprtments that have free wifi, etc. mount a parabolic dish on top of your car and then follow the bus from like a mile away

mobile hotspots or cellphones that you pay somebody else to buy for you are probably the most feasible for the average person. however both of those have unique IMEI (which difficult to spoof) so even its pretty easy to connect it with anything else you do with that device. meaning you probably shouldn't use it more than once, and if you do it should be in an identical geographic area as the previous uses, to cut down on the profile they could theoretically be built

for 'consumer use' anonymity for stuff like privacy and torrenting movies, just use a vpn. if you want to ratehct that up, pair it with a VM like whonix. a dedicated VPN router is also a good thing.

keep in mind, that if you actually managet to become bona fide 100% anonymous to anybody who is looking, you get grouped in with all the other people who are also 100% anonymous. and guess what? those people are criminals of the worst variety pretty much exclusively…not the types you wanna be assosciated with

my advice is to get a fish tank or setup a garden you can tend to. because chances are it will make you happy. running around in the dark is silly and humans aren't meant to live like that.

God damn that is probably more telling than you really want to be.

Attached: 1460149568553.png (1865x910, 372.58K)

Way too reasonable. With stellar OPSEC (Snowden, Winner, cough, cough) it can only be leet haxors from Russia or China

Go glow in the dark somewhere else, faggot.

Attached: le_glowing_cianibber.jpg (396x396, 27.36K)

It's almost impossible to be anonymous online and you need to have money to burn and you need to do a lot of jumping through unironic spook loops to be fully safe (burner pc's, avoiding cameras and credit cards in netcafes etc). Everything is being recorded and i do mean Everything. But honestly it doesn't matter for the regular shitposter/bloke, just grey man it so to say. The only case it matters is if you're doing something bigly illegal in which case you need to do that shit offline as much as possible.

Watch this video.

Also, watch this

Use analog electronics, or no electronics at all. No wireless recievers and transmitters and preferably dont even use wires.

THE END

the only way to keep your computer safe from (((their))) surveillance is to build it yourself from the ground up, even going so far as to not only design the circuitry yourself, but also to smelt the metal yourself
and on top of all of that, you'll also have to keep (((them))) from looking at your computer via. binoculars and drones

and thats just for offline computers that never connect to the internet
if you want to connect to the internet safely, one of the first things you should do is to make your own operations system from scratch that you never, ever tell a soul about
and thats just the beginning; for the rest, ask another user

oh, and by designing the circuitry yourself and smelting the metal yourself, I mean doing that for every single part of the computer, including the peripherals
but you can just buy the glass for the monitor

Most Wanted Hacker Guccifer the Shadowbroker here (well, 1-of-8 that is–we're a small team), and i am posting from behind 7 SPCMA proxies hosted on NSA TAO's ORBs, which i hacked, and then relaying through a Tor exit node hidden inside a Pringles can mounted onto a tree next door to your wife's boyfriend's grandma's nursing home.

the bad news is that it impossible to be Anonymous on the Internet and Privacy no longer exists.

you the teeming unwashed masses of Internet users all are truly fucked up shit creek without a paddle and with a hole in your canoe.

how many pages of the Top Secret 21,000 pages leaked from Snowden have *YOU* read?

search.edwardsnowden.com/docs/ICTRCloudEffects2015-09-25_nsadocs_snowden_doc

what fucking part of "Building Geo-Profiles for every Internet identifier we see" don't you fucking get?
what part of "population scale bulk unselected events" do you think you can fucking escape from?
do you live in a spider hole like one Saddam Hussein?

and that's just one sub-sub-sub-program from GCHQ.

GCHQ are themselves just a tiny, sleepy suburb cull de sac outside Metropolis-NSA.

Hello? McFly? Do you get it now?

Attached: gchq_next_gen_events_2.png (1184x347 225.95 KB, 197.44K)

search.edwardsnowden.com/docs/EventsProductCentre2015-09-25_nsadocs_snowden_doc

search.edwardsnowden.com/docs/QFDsandBLACKHOLETechnologybehindGCHQINOC2015-09-25_nsadocs_snowden_doc

how can you or any of us possibly escape from FVEYs shit like SOCIAL ANTHROPOD, which is itself a sub-program inside SAMUELPEPYS, which is
also a sub-program of who-gives-a-shit it's-turtles-all-the-way-down?

now for the good news.

all the limitless power wielded by the faggots at NSA and GCHQ has gone to their heads, making them drunk with their own supremacy. the seeds of their destruction have been sewn in their own smashing success.

there is one teensy tiny Achilles' Heel in the NSA's system of Omniscience. think of this hole like a THINTHREAD, which once you pluck and pull, the whole
dorky Christmas sweater unravels into a ball of yarn.

NSA and the FVEYs trust the end points. the "handsets"–your Crapple spyPhone, your Jewgle Android, your BADBIOS'd Specter'd Foreshadowed Melted down Intel-Inside CPU, your PRISM partner Operating System "Design in California" or in Redmond, your backdoored Broadcom baseband, your Carnivored ISP's CALEA compliant backbones–all of this is at once what NSA used to fuck you, and it will be what fucks NSA in the end.

the faggot Bruce Schneier (((somehow))) got privileged access to Greenwald's Snowden Cache, but he never told us anything specific that he saw, just that we should "Trust the Math"–that based on what he saw, NSA BULLRUN can't crack crypto ciphers (yet), and his Professional Recommendation to us as one of the most "respected" cryptographers in the world was that we all should adopt cryptographic best practices.

me amigo, i don't recommend you take (((Schneier's))) advice at all.

because cracking crypto is the weakest link in NSA's Fortress of Solitude.

when NSA slurps up your GSM phone beacon every 20ms, when your phone pings the nearest cell tower, when NSA reads your Gmail and knows it's you because they know your IP address because your ISP gave your Customer Detail Records to them, when NSA builds a profile of you based on your cookies,
how does NSA really really know it's YOU?

follow me on a little Thought Experiment.

what if i was a fucking Mentat math genius the likes of which haven't been seen on Earth since Sir Isaac Newton walked London, and let's say i cracked RSA, AES, SHA-256, 3DES, and KASUMI, what would that mean?

that would mean i could *IMPERSONATE* you or anyone, and NSA would never know it, because they Trust The Math.

i could clone your spyPhone's SIM card just sitting next to you on the train. i sit outside your house and decrypt your wifi. i could take all your passwords out of the air. i could use them to *BE* you on the Internet. now that your SIM card is my SIM card, all of your online accounts are my accounts. you were smart to enable 2FA on all the things, but my SIM card will now receive your SMS code.

now imagine this scaled out to clone and impersonate thousands of people.

NSA would find itself right back where it started in 1953–in the dark. if any cell phone or wifi can no longer be tied to a known Identity, how can NSA spy on everyone at the same time, much less automate that shit?

NSA would be toast.

by the way, this isn't hypothetical.

Cryptopocalypse is Coming.

Attached: gchq_social_anthropod_1.png (787x587 325.62 KB, 337.81K)

The fucking ABCs will mess with you if you hinder their cash flow or plans AKA illegal shit. They won't bother much with some anonymous asshole on the internet shit posting but they can decide to fuck with you for any reason to be completely honest. The biggest tool if their arsenal are other people, user. Why dedicate any resources to tracking you down when they can piss and moan to some reddit fags or twitter nigs to dox you?

Go checkout this thread then this post the post linking to some guides is basically baby's first infosec try. Read it up, dig around their blog's so called library. It'll help you prevent some random social media kike from doxing you. From there learn on your own.

Read the Art of Invisibility by famous hacker Kevin Mitnick. Take notes, do your research, it's got a lot of useful tidbits for non 1337, but it's not a how to guide.

amazon.com/Art-Invisibility-Worlds-Teaches-Brother/dp/0316380504/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1535425272&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=kevin mitnick&dpPl=1&dpID=51q7xoJQVdL&ref=plSrch

No, no, no, hang on. You missed a step. The Pringles can has to be wrapped in a large potato chip bag, creating a Faraday cage. It's simple network physics, really; the larger the potato chip bag, the more anonymous your internet connection is.

Forget completely safe from gov. You simply want to be a complete nuisance and waste of resources to track when all you are guilty of is having a shit waifu tastes.

1. Get a VPN network
2. Use a TOR browser

Be suspicious and harder to track and only be guilty of having a love for "teh Rei". That'll show those fucking glow in the dark asuka fags.

Attached: 201206011000013.png (1182x1116, 222.76K)

Bullshit.

Go out in the woods and construct a shelter. Never contact anyone, ever. Grow and hunt your own food. Good luck.

The only way to have valid comms is to use a one time pad where you share the secret pad with someone that you're trying to talk to beforehand.
A book full of random numbers / words works best because you can rotate the pad via date in a pre arranged fashion.

If you're going to use a computer to do this, it better be airgapped from the rest of the world, which is highly unlikely in 2018 because everything has touched the internet before you get it. Real glow in the dark secret shit happens on devices where the entire infrastructure to manufacture it is actively secure, and they only communicate over encrypted satcom shit that regular folks don't have access to.

Attached: Benji.jpg (1596x902, 289.05K)

The bad news is that it's actually completely impossible. The good news is soooooo many people are being tracked that unless you trigger a ton of red flags, they'll never bother enough to specifically look at you, much less actually act on the intel. Many of the ways of hardening your security might actually make you a bigger target. The only thing I reccomend is a VPN, anything else (even tor) makes you more suspicious.

Any real organization must be done IRL, which is the only way you could theoretically be safe. Unless you have so many high priority red flags (usually by falling into a honey pot) that they bother sending an undercover fed.

Attached: tumblr_ovfdacrF691s7grqco1_1280.png (767x794, 477.95K)

Ross Ulbricht, Silk Road
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ross_Ulbricht

First start by changing your router to one that is supported by librecmc.org/
If you don't have money or something then just use Tails GNU/linux or Heads GNU/Linux-libre, because you can't be sure if your router isn't a NSA/Chink botnet (probably is btw),
Next boot to Tails, copy all your important files to some dongle and format your drive with GNOME Disks, choose either Overwriting with zeros or ATA Secure Erase (be careful with ATA one, it can fuck up your drive, probably)

Oh and also keep ID Cards in faraday cage too, I heard they have some kikery inside like tracking where you are too, but I don't know

this thread is pretty much a contest of who is the best at running around in the dark. I am attempting to bring some light into the lives of those reading. glow in the dark. if you meant to do that nice job, it made me smile

don't get me wrong - the process of developing pristine OPSEC is "light-bringing" in and of itself. you will have to learn all kinds of stuff about all kinds of things that aren't readily publically available, and then combine that with your logical capabilities. and then run that through your head over and over and over again til you got a perfect system. it's critical thinking in its purest form, and it doesn't come with a user's manual which makes it that much more enjoyable. stuff like that in modern society is few and far between

ultimately, what good is that skill set? if you're trying to sell drugs on the darknet, or card, or CP related stuff, or blackmail/doxxing it's a great skill set. but are those things you want to spend your time doing?

This.. your CPU literally, unironically is built to record every single calculation.

Literally everything you do is copied and stored by the NSA

this, THIS
Protip: if you download something and lets say you have 2mb/s connection, you will download it at 768kb/s at best, why? because the last 1232kb/s is always reserved for the NSA, yo

Well that shut him up.

This is widespread serious misconception how surveillance works.

The “Three Letter Agencies” just hoover up any information they can. That is only limited to their storage space. So it used to be only “meta data”, but today with gigantic data store houses and intelligent storage AKA caching, most of the internet traffic is repetitive files and websites, most of the relevant data is stored for further use.

The TLA don’t search for “trigger words” that would generate to much false positives. You would be surprised how many shitposter in the world write about “killing the president and ambassador”, just think about all of the JFK and Benghazi conspiracy talk.

What they seek for is common denominators among their target group, common behavior, writing style, style of web use.

We know from Snowden that visitor to a Linux advocacy site were considered persons of interest. In real life owner of a certain cheap Seiko watch were flagged as terror suspects.
TLA do the same as Facebook and Google with their subject, they categorize them and create relationship graphs. If you visits a gym or a certain gym like a person of interest, your score increases, you might not even aware that a certain behavior, ownership of an item makes you (more) a person of interest.

Such relationships are unpredictable, so any attempt to appear “normal and harmless” is bound to fail.

The only way to prevent such data mining is not to give away, hide your data. On the net that is best done with encrypting.

Sure the use of services like TOR is going to make you a person of interest, Snowden showed that, but the more people use it for ordinary, banal and boring thing the worthless that flag becomes.
It is in fact adviceable to do ones normal webbrowsing over TOR, to prevent nosy ISP, Cloudfire and Add networks to profile you.

Attached: 1449455620220.png (1920x1200, 379.69K)

I am very sorry but I just couldn't help myself

Attached: laughing-hard-gif-8.gif (320x240, 1.84M)

a motorcycle would work too

the trump general threads on cuckchan are notoriously owned by the the_donald jews
being blindly in favor of any authority figure is music to the jews' ears

Attached: 1519108388274.jpg (640x626, 44.3K)

Buy a fucking rolltop desk. Drill two holes, on either end. One is intake, the other exhaust. Put a fucking fat in front of one of the holes. Point it so it's blowing in. Put your fucking electronics inside, and you'll use this to charge them. Now fucking close the lid. Hell, even lock it if you want to. The fan your electronics cool. That's what you tell people. In actuality it creates so goddamn much noise that even if you're in the same room with these wondrous electronic devices (read: 3rd amendment violation assrape of america wiretap devices), unless you raise your voice, you won't be eavesdropped.

Then you buy a fucking Ditto Wearable. It's a shit product that mostly deaf people use. It fucking vibrates when you have shit happening on your phone. It doesn't have a microphone, or any sensors. It's retarded. In other words, it's incapable of spying.

Oh, and you fucking start to use paper for your fucking ideas and shit.

And another thing, you probably talk to yourself some. Stop that shit if you can. Really work on it. The CIA can find out your fucking passwords because you say them to yourself as you're typing them lulz.

Oh, and gaming devices have microphones too.

Oh, and you should probably transition toward having all of your devices stripped at least of mics and cameras. But people may think you a bit odd if you do this (you'll have to use a handsfree set, and to video chat you'll have to plug in a USB camera…) It's only very slightly inconvenient.

Cameras are shit and so are smart watches. Fucking everything is. But these are the worst. Your tablets too. They have all kinds of goddamned sensors. So, like, let's say you carry your phone with you to do a drug deal. Let's say you removed the camera and microphone. Let's also say you jammed the radios, or used an RF bag. OK, that's cool. But did you know that it has a compass, and it also has a g forces meter? This can be used to fingerprint where you went lulz pwned.

So yeah, those RF bags are nice, but be sure to also remove the fucking battery.

All devices with non-removable batteries should be considered a permanent installation of NSA. Most tablets are like this, you know…

Where is freedom? How can it be that it is impossible to get all features in a tablet/phone/watch, but without the ones you wish to not have? The reason is simple enough. The CIA works behind the scenes to (((assure))) the conditions of their "success".

Yet there remains hope for us. We shall find a way!

Everything is listening and trying to predict your actions and thoughts.
It's probably too late unless you go live in the forest.

Attached: 1515938781079.png (1057x593 1.23 MB, 1.15M)

o wow lol

That last one is very interesting.

Get off the internet. That's how you avoid being watched. (((They))) own the ISPs and VPNs and especially (((TOR))) which was made by the government. You can be too safe. So many shills have infiltrated this board and will tell you not to listen to me. Do not be Jewed by these kikes I am here ro help.

kek

Learn Proper OPSEC:
archive.fo/ixEKz
web.archive.org/web/20180724063310/https://endchan.xyz/endtimes/res/65.html

Attached: 14514d63f17cc4621e51f5ff4914de699eb577dcab29931682adf4149e02349b (1).gif (800x600, 21.58K)

Even your Hardware is compromised.
There is no escape when you use any hardware made after 1999.

Attached: 1535028909877.png (1500x2122, 1.62M)

The NSA is incompetent, all you have to do to be totally safe is be someone they would actually be interested in. They only stalk anonymous losers who never do anything, you know.

Lol you people suck, I can't believe there are people retarded enough to be racists. You must all be getting manipulated by far left extremists, yup.

Ok, finnfag here from ylilauta.

I'm a newbie so help me. There are leftist pushing interracial cuckold porn in our beloved home chan.

I heard there are ways to dox someone by tricking them to click a link. If so gibs me info or help. Right now the guys thread is basically dead. So if I post with "sage" only the bastard will get a notification. If it's a link, he might be dumb enough to press it.

The best way to stop this is to dox.

The intel agencies are only mostly pointless.
They're not just ripping up society for no reason. They're suicide factories. People who think they could fix everything if only they could see enough get to make a go at it. They get to experience a world in which everything they look at maddens them by being boring, untouchable, or hopeless, and no matter how invasice they get they never see the right things at the right time to make a difference. People spend their lives at that. Decade after decade, growing old in the futility of it.

In their personal lives, they have one kid who grows up to do some other bullshit, if they ever have kids at all. It's never going to be anyone's ancestral profession, and anybody who likes spies enough to make it that way isn't discreet enough to have relationships with them. Eventually there won't be anyone left to do the work and the rest of us will be free of the kind of people who would make the attempt.

In the meanwhile? They manage to take down an actual criminal here and there. Rock on, spies. You'll be done soon enough.

For everyone else… I mean, if you're so scared of the consequences, have you tried not being evil? I get that intelligence agencies aren't only threats to evil people, that spies and creeps tend to overlap, that integrity isn't what draws people into thinking they need to see everything forever to have any security. I know. But on average, spies are just people. The odds are only so much worse, and better than the odds for the kind of organizations espionagers get sicced on. If some skullfucker gets out of control, well, the spies watch the spies, too. It's part of the grand futility exercise. They can't even keep their noses clean - so why do they think they can do it for everyone else?

What are the odds that the first true AI, the Skynet kind, emerges from it? -D

The world isn't just China, the US and the EU. Just sayin.

theregister.co.uk/2017/11/10/cia_kaspersky_fake_certs_ploy/
cyberscoop.com/kaspersky-fbi-cia-fsb-demarche-2015/
Kaspersky Lab was able to block the NSA/CIA backdoors, causing massive butthurt.

- Take randome faggotry.
- Encrypt it.
- Pass around.

How, glownigger?

So if I like to mutter " I want to rape you for hours you black boned whore" as you jack off to porn on your little pad that's not a good idea then?

Why do you think the CIA gives a rat's botfly what happens to women?

Consider this: Mexico, mostly due to the CIA.

tldr you cant if they put enough means to survey you

Kikes

Literally shit talking kikes, you can't "store the internet" anymore than you can kick back the ocean.

Utter trash Nazi moon base tier shit. The nsa fears independent content creators exposing the Jewish hegemony in a hard to track way. These threads always get shill barraged.

What do you mean how? The chips and boards have inbuild backdoors for external access to your system at the factory. Didn't you pay attention to that huge intel cpu scandal around last December where we found out (for sure) that intel cpu's have their own separate OS not accessible to the end user which allows third party access to it and which has full access to your OS and you HDD contents. And that's just one component by one manufacturer.

How many of these threads do we need? You can't find us in our caves.

is this how the satan AI god is created? image an ai having access to this black hole of data

You mean the guy that got arrested?

The funniest part is that Intel is literally like Windows 95. Fake security, fake isolation, barely works…

Fuck off endkike.

What would you say the odds are its first words will be "Heil Hitler!"?

Attached: tanya pol b-a.jpg (1659x1000, 1.28M)

Kill yourself.

What you're saying doesn't make sense. If a device is connected to something, it is still under threat from L33tH@)(0r$. It's just a matter of time, energy and money as well as profiling information that will be used to get at someone. The only security is in layers and obfuscation.

However, if a useful location is not available (due to never using it at home), and if there are no personally-identifying materials on the device, what have haxorz gained?

How to stay safe… go innawoods dig hole ten feet down , oh wait satellites can still probably see and hear you

Go die CIANigger.

You can anonymize yourself against third parties who would snitch on you, but you can't anonymize against five eyes. Don't poke out of the noise too much. The great anti-autistic irony of the situation being that seeking out the means to anonymize and become untraceable are easily flagged online behaviors.

The disinfo is thicker than the real info on the matter, even offline resources (photocopied crypto books, anarcho-kiddies with thumb drives, "hackathons") are all fed corrupted knowledge to an extent. The only guys who are fully capable of pulling off 1337 shit anymore work inside of high-ranking institutions, government agencies, and are known entities.

The system is closed, just blend in and pray for their incompetence to eventually backfire when they hand the keys to pajeets.
shitposting and ironyposting, creating overtly fake identities that corrupt the private data pipeline, confusing the AI learning, they'll have just a tight a grip on these within the decade as well. Sorry boys, you're either on the grid voluntarily or involuntarily at this point.

Don't blackpill though, chances are they don't give a single shit about any of us, and we're useful enough to them that they allow us to continue to exist as an info mob. Rejoice in the fact that they can't actually hunt us down and kill us individually, and we can be annoying irreverent niggers in their eyes potentially forever.

Attached: 973e94aed78fe31fc4add9603063cc40eb058965598e5b61cf83940400bdd82c.png (363x370, 179.84K)

I’m only replying to mention that racism is zionism, and this site works directly, and practically only, to that purpose.

The kosher government faggots are worse than anyone they call a criminal, by far.

Checked

Trips confirmed, CIAfags own mexico.

Attached: images.duckduckgo.jpg (248x248, 12.01K)

buy a phone that does not have your name on it then post from the library, if anyone wants to know who said what from the library they need a warrant signed by a judge

if they want you they will come get you, if you have something digital they have it no matter how much encryption you have,

I got the hale hortler banner when I opened this thread. That’s apparently correct.

Best solution is just have a dedicated machine (phone or computer) that you use only for your non-professional life on the chans or wherever you frequent. Always use it from a different location from where you do your regular stuff as a doctor or day-to-day business. Just pick out someone from the phone book of whatever area you are in and fill out all your forms as if you are that person when you set up your dedicated shitposting box. They may be able to see everything you're doing, but they're not going to associate it with your real-life activities if you practice strict discipline. They're going to profile your chan activities as being the guy you signed up as, who with any luck will look totally different from you the Doctor.

Nonsense. It's quite possible to go dark.

And we KNOW it's possible to go dark, because numerous individuals have accomplished it.

kek

Going dark entails completely abandoning all electronics in your home and never using your house for any internet connections, and at the same time never standing out doing so even though doing that immediately causes some people to raise eyebrows. Since you already have a footprint though going back on to the grid the regular way will immediately destroy whatever you did to go dark like an unraveling thread that is why you're always told never to visit clearnet sites and darknet places with your VPN and browser.
Even when you succeed it's only because going after you is a waste of time that could be spent elsewhere.

No, you can absolutely have electronics. Going dark is more complicated than you suppose. I mean, you're right, that will do it… but it's quite possible to seem to exist, but also to not have your real activities be tracked…

No such thing as anonymity. Ever heard of IDF Unit 8200? If you have "Intel Inside" then sitting next to Intel is the fucking Mossad.

No escaping Total Information Awareness (TIA). Echelon to Prism to whatever it's called now. No software solution exists to get around the hardware (Ragemaster RF flooding to bounce signal off your chips and reads your monitor screen, same can be done with your keyboard). TOR and I2P plus any amount of software and hardware VPNS and proxies can NOT get you around this. Not to mention, as soon as you start buying software and hardware VPNs and the like you are getting flagged to be watched more closely.

nb4 blackpilled

So, as an analogy, consider the task of following ants. Since ants are actually quite similar, it's vital to tag them. This is how the CIA and NSA operate. They aren't that good at getting signatures (stylometry may be quite decent, but with more limited bandwidth, such as activity styles, it's pretty shit quality).

So they're looking down on the ant mound, and they appear when they exit the hole (ie enter into the tracked systems, the Internet, phone systems, radio). But there can be things which obscure, confuse matters. In fact, without being tagged, they are greatly troubled in their attempts to track you.

It's a tremendous blessing we're so ordinary, so similar.

Your theory of total transparency is pretty much only their wet dream. It's not reality, yet. There are complications. Example: they need pros to utilize the systems to investigate things to achieve the highest quality tracking product. Problem: what to task to which person? So unless something is detected as suspicious it won't get fully looked into.

This is why, after a disaster, they are able to know so much.

Edward Snowden talked about this. It's the needle in a haystack problem.

And you can be the needle, if you want. There are many many needles.

Its already did. Deep state is guided by AI.

Done.

Attached: Anime is real and buff.jpg (500x500, 81.09K)

It's completely impossible that's why most people who hacked into multi-million companies or gov agencys don't get caught.

You see the people who get caught have obvious fuck ups and well known opsec fuck ups, but otherwise, it doesn't happen if you're not retarded and are willing to put ton of effort into securing yourself.

Toasters from the 1940's sure, or a classic lighting system where it's just mechanical switches controlling a current to heat up some metal in a glass bulb. But all that means is that they'd have to put up with only getting information from manipulating whatever electronics they can via powerlines.

I don't really mean those types of things when I say electronics anyways. btw modern toasters have circuit boards, display screens, and other things making them completely insecure.

I'm not going to type it out because it's probably the easiest way to guarantee you'll get on a surveillance watch list. Use TOR to search for the story of:

A dog runs around the back ____. (4 letters)
Plus
A ____ flies in the sky. (4 letters)