ITALIAN DOCTOR SAYS IT'S OK IF NEGROES TRYING TO INVADE EUROPE DROWN at SEA -

“There are no human rights for… negroes who invade us and arrive with Nike shoes, branded tracksuits and full stomachs.”

An Italian doctor (has suggested) it's OK if Africans trying to invade Italy and Europe by sea, seeking free gibs, instead drown in the salt waters. Her (quite rational) statements are now triggering jews and other 'leftists' on social media.

The doctor (''her researchgate_net profile lists her as a practitioner of "General Surgery" at Azienda Hospital in Spoleto, an ancient city in the Italian province of Perugia , shocked the kikes and their cucks when she posted on the 40,000-strong Facebook page Doctors Without Escape the incendiary comments. Her profile name appeared as ‘Gloria Burini’.

She called for migrants landing on Italy’s coasts to be “drowned” as they do not have any “human rights,”

She then dialed back her Nationalist comments a bit by explaining she makes a distinction between the healthy blacks currently flooding the coasts of Europe and any starving elderly people or infants in Africa. She thinks the latter should be given help.

The doctor …wrote on Facebook: “There are no human rights for… negroes who invade us and arrive with Nike shoes, branded tracksuits and full stomachs.”

>rt.com/news/437070-doctor-migrants-drown-italy/

Attached: drown 999.png (527x368, 364.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/esothetic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here's a couple of pics a web search for her turns up

The cameo photo is from her 'researchgate' website profile, and the pic with the leg cast was published by RT some hours ago.

Attached: Burini 7.jpg (512x512 93.18 KB, 27.62K)

Benefits:
Low cost - no bullets, no trials, no deportations.
No disease (unless they disease the ocean, can that happen?)
No niggers

Cons
……

And look, it saved her from criticism immediately and none of us even read this article, proof positive that cucking ~works~!
>Implying the former aren't just examples of the latter given lots of (((help))).

She has a good mind, one of you lads needs to mate this woman and produce many offspring.

Good doc calling it what it is, an invasion. They are never going to stop coming until they are stopped.

I see Mengele was reincarnated.

Based and redpilled.

Well done.

Attached: jesus.png (608x575, 895.54K)

MAMA MIA WHAT A HOTTIE

it's funny because north american shitlibs think they can comment on this, from the comfort of having a full ocean apart from these invaders

Shitlibs are for open borders for all White nations. They cheer on the niggers invading Europe like they cheer on the mexcrement invaders.

:
there is of course an Alternative to Drowning at sea

>find more of his work here: twitter.com/esothetic

Attached: sharks wekcome.jpg (1637x921, 280.75K)

Hopefully the sharks don’t get sick from eating all those diseased animals.
Shark-Chan, when?

Sharks don't eat niggers. They think it's whale shit.

It pollutes the Mediterranean

ethot worship
Fuck off leddit.

I disagree, fish food and fertilizer even if low quality

sage negato :^)

Many rabbis' panties getting in a bunch over this one.

Attached: sensing great disturbance in the force.jpg (1280x720, 131.38K)

Cucked out.

IF IT'S BROWN - FLUSH IT DOWN!

Attached: IMG_6048.JPG (650x420, 68.61K)

No.
The Mediterranean, yes if EVERY SINGLE brown and black were to drown there.

The ocean wouldn't notice a difference if every single human drowned, and decompossed in it over night.

Not what she implied or meant. She meant the sick, dying, and too young should be helped. Not sure that's unreasonable if you send them back immediately upon them becoming healthy enough to GTFO.
The alternative is they die in your city and spread significantly more and worse diseases through heir corpse. Which is far more costly. Dealing with a corpse correctly is expensive.

Attached: E1881E4E-A061-4B1E-9165-0CFA95A46E0B.png (650x420, 510K)

Threadly music.

Even in death niggers find a way to ruin things for humans, in this case the beach.

Stop the sick ones before they even get to your cities, cuck. Don't spend a dime of healthcare on them before your own citizens are 100% healthy.

Anyway this lady obviously dialed back her comments because she didn't want her medical license taken away by the (((board))). Just look at what happened to the dentist in Denmark who proved these migrants were 30 and 40 year old predators. Women shouldn't be working but in this kike clown world it takes 2 incomes to support a family. As long as she's making a ton of white kids she needs to work.

Agree 100%. However I'm saying if they sick ones get to the city, it's more costly to deal with a dead body than it is to fix a moderately sick one.
Also: I am NOT saying that from what I think, I'm saying what I think she may have backed up to as to save face.

My view;
Kill them the moment they stop over the border, burning a corpse pile is easy, relatively safe although messy.

Just depopulate Africa preemptively and put the land to good use.

on one hand i think she cucked out.
on the other i think this kind of argument really puts the finger where it hurts. or rather one of the many places where it hurts.
and that would be that these people are running away from war and hunger, despite the fact that the boat trip alone sometimes is said to cost several years of the average wage in the native shitholes of these…things.
it's clear that the people coming to italy are middle class to rich niggers, who cross, or fly over many many countries were there is no famine or war and that it's also clear that they would have the money to live in those countries for years and stay safe.
clearly actually poor niggers do not have the resources to even think about making this boat trip.
and rightfully so. because if the supposed best of africa is people who are content of becoming parasites and drug dealers in europe, i can only imagine the worst.

Fish AIDS

A good idea would be to send the Nike niggers back and try to help their own kind. But nope, they just choose to keep coming to Italy.

no. objectively the best would be sterilize every nigger who cannot or does not want to care for himself.
simply "helping" niggers has only one result: niggers.
leaving them be and letting overpopulation induced famines and wars and see ebola-chan doing her magic is also a good plan.
i was just saying that unlike what no border people are saying. these people are not the worse of and they have several options. we are not saving anybody taking them in. just spending money and ruining our lives.

So, every nigger.

No, it's not. The best plan is to exterminate them all one way or another. Even if the world somehow survives 4 billion niggers by 2100 future generations will simply forget hard learned lessons and pour gibs on the vermin once more.

I'd still wish for the best of them though. But I do agree that the overpopulation is a problem.

Without jews we would not have this thread because there would be no "refugees" or invaders.

I see them drowning on the horizon

Attached: sandstrand.jpg (479x608 87.92 KB, 60.55K)

Sacrifices for Neptune.

Attached: PoseidoNeptune.jpg (644x700, 88.75K)

Gloria Burini did nothing wrong.

There's no risk of that ever happening, though.

Black on Black violence.