QTDDTOT: Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

This is the thread for one-liner questions about Zig Forums-related topics. “What does Zig Forums think of [x],” “is [x] redpilled,” and associated questions belong here. Threads created based on a single, simple question will be deleted. If your thread is deleted, come here and ask again. REMINDER TO SEARCH THE CATALOG FIRST.

Attached: QTDDTOT.png (1920x1080, 49.9K)

Isn't thread cyclical so that the oldest messages simply get auto-deleted?

Actually I don't (still) know how they work exactly.

Is it?
I tried posting and it wouldn't go through. Maybe it was on my end.

Since my thread got locked, I'll ask the question here : Did Hitler believe that he had to fight to secure Germany for Germans or did he want world domination?

Your thread got locked for a reason. Lurk more.

I have lurked a lot, user, but surprisingly enough Zig Forums does not have a unified answer to that question. That's why I opened it as a form of discussion.

Now they're pretending to be helpful newfags to slide shit. Goody.

Attached: warned-you-Hitler.jpg (900x762, 616.78K)

hey, at least we have active threads on trannies, disease, pajeet and dried up spic actresses from the 90's pulling guns on cops then being ddedd

Do you think it's a joke about there being paid shills infiltrating this board? I can swamp you with JIDF red-pills, user.
Of course we don't all have a unified answer, how are jews ever going to tell the truth? They lie and lie and lie and when they're caught lying, they continue the lie.
FFS, you have the actual literature of the NatSoc movement, read it!

It got locked because it needed to be in the QTDDTOT thread and here it is. So fuck off.

In my opinion, QTDDTOT should not be cyclical and ideally a new thread could be created every 400-500 posts to prevent lagging issues, but at least allowing for a new one when the 750 limit is reached is okay too.

Attached: 02ebdede4babd1e53227665bb5acf698c2db1d6ab47608a5249498535e190410.jpg (1029x1738, 279.44K)

Now I understand Brexit

That infograph, the feels…

I agree. I don't like the cyclical feature. You can't see when a new post comes up without just leaving a window open for the thread and I am way to OCD to have windows open that I'm not actively working on.

Did you not bother to read the thread and the contents provided? Do that before asking more.

What do any of you think of the idea that White humans (Cro-magnons) and canines went through some sort of convergent evolution.

Pic is some chink's theory on Stormfront.

Is there any legitimacy to the werewolves = whites and vampires = jews thing that's been posted or nah?

Attached: (((vampire))).jpg (1533x631 25.79 KB, 84.58K)

Anyone ever notice the similarities between feminine energy and juduh?
Women feel a sense of entitlement for nothing more than being born.
Women constantly complain and insist that they want equal rights without often any contribution.
Women push for a welfare state
Women insist on aiding others at the cost to their own peoples well-being
Women are pure emotion and little logic
women are subversive and non-confrontational about issues
Women will ask you what you want to make you feel a part of the equation and completely disregard your input

There just seems to be so many aligning energies between the feminine spirit and what jews are pushing.

If you want an /x/ perspective on it, Saint Christopher was said to have been a cynocephalic who was given a human appearance due to his repentance and acceptance of Christ. Who's to say he was the only one changed or that it couldn't happen in reverse?
It does beg the question why so many neo-nazi and even "far right" satanist-leaning groups (especially NSBM bands) use werewolf imagery.
As to how vampires fit into that, I don't know beyond bloodsucking.

Attached: 800w__werwolf_wp.jpg (450x450 47.39 KB, 35.64K)

Reminder of the true enemy

Attached: jews_news3.jpg (640x360 3.07 MB, 11.58M)

sage

We already have a QTDDTOT thread. YOU fuck off.

Get a better computer, retard.

Attached: 8a6.jpg (680x586, 52.83K)