Wikileaks Turns on Top Goy Donald Trump: Paid Mods Are Censoring This Edition

Is there any supporter from 2016 he hasn't stabbed in the back yet?

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/1036080279935504384
archive.is/cYeKz

Attached: wiki.jpg (690x723, 170.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/437460-assange-associate-missing-police-probe/
archive.fo/VaApX
mega.nz/#F!CihTnDxb!laSTkj6uGTskWJvCwuZDlA
minds.com/blog/view/807297483481284608
dw.com/en/strange-disappearance-of-wikileaks-consultant-in-norway/a-45328433
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off OP, Trump hasn't jewed anyone, much less (((Assange)))… for newfags here, (((Assange))) is a CGI

Attached: trump zionism 43.jpg (999x754, 207.21K)

Dunno
But its kind of wierd this tweet came out the same time as assanges cyber security expert went "missing"
rt.com/news/437460-assange-associate-missing-police-probe/
archive.fo/VaApX

is wikileaks compromised?

Attached: scared fear terror.jpg (300x375, 31.8K)

a quote from the article:

Attached: laughing dog.jpg (435x580, 85.14K)

Those things plus cutting off Palestinian aide while supporting israel after more and more instances are proven of israel breaking US law and international law make it hard on me too. I dunno though I'm still steady on going in with the understanding Trump isn't even close to the end game. He's just a shift and a re-balancing.

Trump is their guy. He's a step towards a world police State.

Sure. Even if that's true: it works in our favor as the reaction by the MSM and the kike's lemming left show people what they are and have been up against. In that jews and israel are brought up in critical ways even among normies. While it isn't good that Trump may be their guy in that case, it's better than Clinton by leagues.

Wikileaks has played their cards horribly; their only salvation is Trump but they keep making overtures to the Democratic party
the Democrats meanwhile think that Wikileaks is responsible for Hillary losing the election, and they are never going to forgive them for it
the Democrats are also in the midst of an unprecedented Russophobia and they can't be reasoned with, but apparently someone at Wikileaks believes that if they just attack Drumpf some then Assange's situation will improve

lolwut

Don't pretend like Trump was ever going to lift a finger for them. Unless it's to grab a knife and plant it firmly in their backs.

JA has been dead since November 2016

What part of this do you not understand?
Now, delete your own thread and re-post it by putting a little more thought and effort into it. Make it a bit more enticing and interesting, but then again, maybe you're not capable of doing that and the thread should be outright deleted again. Fix it. Stop being so lazy.
polvol6

I don't think that's where we're headed and that's assuming normies on the right are such big lemmings that it would actually happen. I disagree with both points. If it were to be tried I do not think it will get there. What I was saying is that a Trump presidency is better than a Clinton presidency.
You'd have the same police state, plus a war, plus you'd have TPP, NAFTA there's one I'm forgetting, as of right now 2 seriously progressive SCOTUS justices etc.

I take, and think the Trump side of that is better.

Oh. I see (((who))) I'm responding to. Okay, filtered.
polite double post sage

This. Accelerationism is retarded.

Wikileaks is supposed to be neutral except in cases of corruption, them being against Donald Trump doesn't make any sense unless Trump has been doing something illegal
Wikileaks has been like this ever since Assange got caught by the CIA
its not like those faggots "Anonymous"

Idk… Why is Assange GCI ?

The better question is if there are any supporters he hasn't stabbed in the back yet.

Israel is electing /theirguy/ all over the world under the guise of "far-right" leaders. They're prepping for a police state. What else do think they're up to?

Can we get more than 62.5 miles of wall during the next 28 months?

This martyr is not forgotten.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-23T01-00-37.078Z.png (1346x2211, 1019.95K)

Bad goys are jailed or just get a bullet in the head, they arent showed in media.

What police states?

there is no denying that Wikileaks dumping Podesta's emails one month before Election Day and threatening to dump something about John Kerry and the UK FCO was the kill-shot that took out Crooked Hillary's campaign, cinching victory for Trump.

tbh i am aghast at how ungrateful and disloyal Drumpf has been towards Assange. wtf man, that it not how you treat your biggest ally.

everytime i see the hundreds of tweets from Cranky Grandpa Drumpf blasting the wealthy baboons in the NFL for kneeling for the flag, or tabloid gossip squabbles with other celebs, but not a single tweet where Trump even says the word "Assange" makes me despise Trump as just another snake tongued bloated ego phony politician who'll say anything and betray anyone just to get elected.

i always understood that Meme Magic meant we were intentionally electing a ridiculous unintelligent pompous windbag cartoon character as President to monkeywrench the whole corrupt Deep State dictatorship, but it's hard to not believe our own trolling and take Drumpf seriously, especially after all of his flowerly rhetoric and enticing optics.

i want to believe, even though i have to keep reminding myself that Drumpf is a means, and not an end.

Drumpf hasn't lifted his pinky finger to help Assange whatsoever, and so i hope Drumpf finds out the sword of Damocles swings both ways and that the same leaks that put him in power can just as easily put him in the prison cell next to Crooked
Hillary.

Assange is neutralized, but that doesn't mean Wikileaks is down for the count. it means the next cycle of leaks will draw blood and cause physical damage in the real world.

Attached: 2018-02-15 02-23-13.JPG (1274x641 36.02 KB, 91.54K)

JEW HAS BEEN NAMED

I always knew they were /ourguys/

The Trump administration just announced the details of their revised NAFTA deal with Mexico, and it's a disaster for free expression and the open Internet.

Under this deal, corporations would get massive new power to force websites to be taken down. U.S.-style copyright rules would be forced on Canada.1 It's the worst of the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP), brought back from the dead.

Now Trump is trying to ram these awful provisions down Canada's throat, without even including us in the negotiations.

We say NO WAY — and are launching an emergency campaign to stop Trump's NAFTA giveaway. Will you chip in today?

Before today, the public didn't even know that the intellectual property issues contained in this deal were even being discussed. Now, it's as if the worst parts of TPP have been copied and pasted into NAFTA.

Here are two of the worst elements of Trump's deal:

Internet censorship: The deal would force Canada to adopt a “notice and takedown” regime for the Internet, allowing corporations to force webpages to be taken down over frivolous claims of copyright infringement.

Art and music kept out of the public domain: Under the agreement, copyright power is extended to a minimum of 75 years for works like songs and films. This is a 25-year increase over current law in Canada, and these barriers to information will stagnate culture and hinder people's ability to innovate.

And that's only what they're telling us – who knows what else is in the details? One thing's for sure – there will be many more giveaways to corporations at the expense of the public.

Now, Trump thinks he can ram this down Canada's throat by announcing it as a done deal, and we have to "take it or leave it."

This is exactly what happened in the TPP. And we saw firsthand what a disaster the TPP was for digital rights and our democracies.2 But after 5 years of fighting, we won that battle — because of our pressure, Canada rejected the IP Chapter that contained these dangerous provisions.

This is the 3rd time this shit has spun up, trump and assange arent at odds.

Didn't wikileaks publish a list of names and addresses of ICE agents?

Fucking kill yourself faggot.

Am I in a differnet timeline right now? I sthis even Zig Forums? Wikileaks has been fucking comped. It's unclear if Assange is even alive.

Attached: zxj39rofzuxz.jpg (704x704 182.61 KB, 41.04K)

Ma dudes,.. fags, kikes, shills , bots! Lend me your ears, /s
Trust wikileaks?
wikileaks is based, The shit about Julian being dead is another boring whiskey bar clown/psy op
Q user is fake and gay. but WHY? Who benefits?
It's a bit too elaborate and persistent to be dismissed as just a LARP ect.
Cambridge analytica leaks reveals bots created psy op that made the KEY TALKING POINTS FROM THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN, lock her up, build a wall ect. so… logic would reason that theres moar! Moar similar bots at large and why the fuck not A.I bots.
It is reasonable to assume that the details and capabilities of a most advanced A.I bot have not been made public, yet are at large. So…. perhaps there is an element of A.I bots involved with
the Q LARP, like maybe a psychological predictive modeling tool as described by the CA leaker, "weaponised' to iintefere with people's awareness/attention/ views/ voting habits ect.
Q user seems like the next level of A.I assisted public manipulation (clown op)

Sorry bout the boomer formatting but.. you know socrates . Who the fuck in all hell benefits from this bull shit?
Obvious ops have hidden purposes, or just dumb LARP?

Seems like predicable jewery to me. Mossad is known for its advanced well funded cyber unit/s.
Of note is a small number of perculiar wackadoos on youtube, whom have going on, an abvious LARP regarding "truth leakers" n shit. but its about advanved AI, aliens /god message via CERN collider. time travelling atomic scale decentralized unfathomably advanced AI communicating via cern or some homeless guy with a phone in downtown L.A.
I think some of this garbagola may constitute a "whisky bar psy op' Some based assets assigned to disperse disinfo who regular get drunk , create clown tales and shitpost online on behalf the bigger clowns. It's obviously incredible ie not credible, but I suspect the "ops" involve revealing a fraction of truth presented surrounded by plausible absurdities.
So, most likely seems to be chaos has been hijaked by well armed jew clowns.

Nothing new here I guess, just summarizing.
There is no Trump only Zuel.

Attached: images.jpeg (1280x720 112.08 KB, 703.82K)

Just dropped on halfcan. 11GB of leaks apparently.
mega.nz/#F!CihTnDxb!laSTkj6uGTskWJvCwuZDlA
Haven't personally verified, but perhaps the real Vault 7? It was said to be the largest WL had ever received and apparently there's more of this coming.

I come from your timeline oldfags

Are you the guy I was arguing about current Zig Forums? It was on the thread about the recent botched WTC/OKC (or Mexican 911/AMIA) training.

Nah, wasn't me. I would appreciate the link or the archive though.

It was one of the "muslim" compound threads, there were so many of them, I can't remember which exactly…

Wikileaks is right tbqh

same red text shill in every thread. trying to claim assange is a kike hahahahahahahahahhahahha nice try

Wikileaks is fucking comped. You retards are a fucking blight to this board.

minds.com/blog/view/807297483481284608

OP is a faggot, Wikileaks were weak and were culled from the world, sadly Assange is already fucking dead/in a CIA blacksite hole-in-the-ground and has been since before Trump took office.

Attached: wikileaks 1.jpg (637x640, 157.16K)

No text, no use of localized memes. (((exploiting pre-existing fractures))). Yep, it's a literal CIA agent.

Man, the CIA is full of LOSERS. Holy fuck you have to be a master of no disguise to be CIA. Like how the fuck do they suck so bad? Their suck is infinite.

Checked. Yeah, as Assange (Snowden too) kept kissing left-wing ass by fapping to Drumpf shit, and not for some greater good, but only to show what arrogant NPD selfish fucks they were, I wrote him off.

He's not so goddamn good at game theory as he thinks. You fuck over everybody, guess what, dumbass? You have no friends now. That's Assange's situation. Fucks over everybody, so everyone hates him.

Snowden becoming a refugee in Russia should've been a dead giveaway.

I would genuinely be astonished if Snowden was capable of telling the rooskies anything they didn't already know. I would, in fact, bet every dime I have that they learned nothing.

Not that Assange is a kike, that Assange was kiked, and has been replaced.

I got banned for 4 months by the Turkroach for suggesting that Assange was dead.

dont be an UN-illuminated, the fucking cia got a hold of the website a long time ago

assange about to be co-op'd
wikileaks is being run by the cia
this is obvious if you have followed them for the last decade

who is next door, and looking like the favorite?

fuck them both. genetically the same pieces of shit hopefully they glass each other

Still waiting on proof that Assange is still alive.

go donate to his mum then you delusional faggot

Don't mind the newfags, I still remember the chaos of Oct/Nov '16. The fucking lizard blink in the Pilger interview still very fresh in my mind.
You guys recall the Wikileaks AMA? Fun times.

Real compelling kid

What does his mother have to do with him being alive or not?

Attached: 04dc51f283e936d166991f60fb7dbbbcdc98f4ceeb49c11dcc815b445692af7a.png (726x660, 140.85K)

You make everyone who isn't a faggot wasting their life watching cartoons look bad by association with the cause. Fuck off with that gay shit.

I'd call that saving money while at the same time lulling the kike to sleep.

Then wikileaks should begin leaking the supposed top secret info they have. Otherwise STFU with this larp already.

my man. after spending 3-4 months on 4 hour sleeps trying to work out wtf and where the fuck that nigger is only to be be reprimanded by ja himself for the effort …that blond fuck can literally get fucked

nov 16- march 17

I rememba user, your images forget the extradition plane from london to virginia, forget the model but user found it on flightradar. Anyone have the image?

I'm about as surprised that "wikileaks" would attempt this as I was when paul ryan had been dicking around and attempted sabotage the US general election.

if your not dead , swallow that cyanide you fake fuck pseudo liberal faggot
………..

Assange is already dead and Wikileaks is a complete sock puppet now.
It was a unknowing glownigger tool to begin with. But then they attacked the wrong witch.
All these "leaks" were planned and part of the strategy.

I'm pretty sure he did get fucked.

yeah same, what seems retarded is we tried this same campaign almost 2 years ago now, where was his mum then - completely silent
now shes retweeting irrelevant people who have recently taken up the cause and dont forget the donations

He's a step toward world wide ZOG.

Attached: 1535980.jpg (1478x976, 561.38K)

But the trumpshills told me those who didn't support ZOG were democrats, and now he's working with the demss to kick out whitey?

What you said, couple months of sleep deprivation caused me to stop researching. I remember the Vault 7 leaks being the last I delved into.
His behaviour and attitude since then has made it very clear to me that something has changed for the worse. The digital editing and absence balcony be dangeruz yo make me believe he no longer exists. And Pam fucking Anderson and her vegan sandwiches. And the WL twitter account. Fuck.
All of it.

yeah that assisting with the democrat doxing of government ice agents really sealed the deal for me, up till that point wikileaks modus operandi didnt include naming actual people and compromising their families safety

The whole thing was an intelligence agency set-up from the very beginning. If you have documents to leak just put them out on the internet. You don't need a fucking "editor" to go verify everything and then send it to the (((mainstream media))).

Who is already in the business of collecting secrets from insiders? Intelligence agencies. What does Wikileaks do? Collect secrets from insiders.

IF JA is the real deal and alive he would have used the keys, released insurance policies that work, etc. IF WL wasn't a honeypot to begin with, it has been for ages now. Now they are getting tired of running the charade and getting ready for a soap opera ending to their character.

Never forget user.

yep. at some point (around its inception) wikileaks / ja had good intentions but the reality of the way the world operates doesn't allow these sort of operations to survive unbridled

checked
My sides whiskeyanon.

I remember the sas extraction but I didn’t cap anything, thanks.

CIAniggers at least are dumb enough to reply to bots. Lurk moar.

He’s probably going to prison to die shillkun. Besides he worked worked and paid taxes in the US so probably one of the only boomers who deserve SSI.
>>>/oven/

To give false hope and renewed faith in the election tbh. But why leak the pedo cannibalism shit?

Same but with pizza digging and irl recon.

Seems likely. All the world is a stage after all and giga-kikes are great at the long con. Think about how many of the (((Illuminati))) playing cards from 1994 have come true with identical imagery and framing like pic three. Just one of an infinite number of tells and predictive programming. Autists should be able to predict and prevent (((false flags))) and (((hoaxes))) by now instead of digging after the fact.

Watch for shills like this fucktard trying to convince you of this "enemy of israel" boomer meme. The kikes are terrified of the one-state solution. Taking away their status as a legitimate nation and the myth of muslims being enemies of kikes is the second step in merging israel with the sand niggers and erasing the jews.

You sound make kike.

Kill yourself kike. Assange literally won the election for Trump.

Fun fact: kill yourself, kikey.

Get out.

>>>/reddit/
Fellate your ZOG emperor somewhere else.

He’s a paid shill here to destroy the moderation team and replace them with fellow paid shills who ban anything that hurts their feelings. They already got one removed.

Report all Trump marketers.

No fuck the jews. Palestinians in their own lands do us no harm, while jews all over the world do us harm all the time.

The oven awaits you hook-nosed filth.

dw.com/en/strange-disappearance-of-wikileaks-consultant-in-norway/a-45328433
'Strange disappearance' of WikiLeaks consultant in Norway
Coincidentally Drudge features this article.

Thanks Trump.

Attached: 1451593578387.png (704x528, 563.06K)

This, anyone has the webm?

That's what many people voted for. If you didn't, you should have asked voters if ex-nazis would be spared.

Nice loli

:^)

Don't forget. Assange died for our sins. Every day we know the they and do nothing, our enslavement becomes more concrete

What happened to your last crew? They at least were creative. You guys are just terrible at this shit. It's not even fun, anymore. WTF happened?

and this right here is how you discover boomers on the internet. remember, boomers are the ones responsible for selling white countries to jews like cheap whores. if anything, they should pay the bullet price.

No, this is a nice loli. The color palette is beautiful and the setup is extremely sad.

Attached: c2adb0d47072a2a16e3012a745f5a38c278da089.jpg (804x796, 102.64K)

Attached: Trump Adelson.jpg (1024x768, 101.48K)

hell no. Someone fucking edit that into a non-shit book if you want that to be a nice loli.

I figured it was just some stupid young-teen lit book, which makes it all the more appropriate that she’d be reading it (kids are dumb and easily brainwashed). From a cursory search, I see it’s about some teen girl with cancer, so that’s totally what she’d be into–emotional manipulation of the reader.

About right. If I remember correctly: it's teen girl with cancer, joins support group with other freaks (I think diseases), "love" sprouts between our melodramatic/oh woe is me female mc and a guy who is nearing death (was once chad before he got sick/hurt). I remember there being something fucky about how they have sex since (one of them?) is nearing death, and the mother is a weirdo who doesn't mind facilitating them doing this.

oh look, a reasonably argued opinion reiterated, achieving dubs, and in reply two short winded and dimwitted condemnations ( (((d505a4))) and (((04111d))) ),
with no subtlety.
*GLOW
*IN*
*THE*
*DARK*

That wikileaks post was made by a salty American liberal soyboy.

Can't you fuck off with your stupid weebshit elsewhere?