Riseup.net is a large anonymous communication platform foe antifa. Antifa uses it

riseup.net is a large anonymous communication platform foe antifa. Antifa uses it.

We should attack their way of communicatios. It's the largest way they communicate. We should at Least look into it.

Attached: 500px-Antifasistische_Aktion_logo.svg.png (500x500, 44.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lists.riseup.net/www/
xing.com/profile/Philipp_Dammer
homment.com/L8Rfj5hxRm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Riseup is mostly libre software and liberal journo users, many of which are also informants or actual feds (see isis lovecruft). They used to allow free sign up but now it is recommend by friend only. They are based in Seattle and larp as birds. Do you have a plan ?

Oh the times they are a changin'

Why would we attack someone who has done more to wake up normie whites than any other group?

Whether they know it or not pantifa is on our side.

Attached: 3f4152f5df03d82b4753729aaba47e7bdeb47c3330ce0d036bd760264fa9ac5a.jpg (1024x768, 131.13K)

Lel.

Why you lie? At least 4 different countries the main antifa organizing is happening from riseup. There are other organizations also and i suspect it's one of the main ways for communicating globally.

In my country riseup is been used by our main antifa to organize and opsec.

When other platforms have failed, antifa have started to centrilize around riseup.

Shilling is hard here, when Zig Forums is not fighting antifa. WTF?!?

Are you retard? Its no use to disturb their communication. Its to intercept it, doxxx, gather information.

Why not co-opt it, there are more of us then them.

I think the owners of the servers could gather info from us. Now cointelpro is a good idea. To hijackt their culture to inflict memetic warfare and psychological damage, but I still prefer information as priority n.1.

Reading their political principles is good for a laugh.

Attached: wha.png (736x63, 6.97K)

I live in europe, so i can say things would get you in trouble in usa.

Best way is to find their server physically. Map all those who are in that project physically. And find best course of action. Friending and infiltration, or more physical approuch. There are also ways to surveilance by not getting close.

Infiltration could be fun, the biggest thing to start off with is getting one of those invite codes. It'd be easy as fuck to play the part for sure though.

Bump for interest

I say put it to a vote.
Do we infiltrate this or simply seek to destroy it?
===
My questions are:

===
Following answering these questions, what should we dedicate ourselves to?

Attached: 1484195354494.jpg (940x528, 71.14K)

Find a faggots phone. Specifically those faggot organizers wearing the orange construction vests.

Attached: pro2-500x500.jpg (350x350, 25.82K)

Destroying something that you don't know anything about is stupid. If we destroy their platform by ddos or other communicational attacks we just force them to adapt. Meaning they get better hardware and connections plus ddoscouldflair protection, or just change the platform all together.

By destroying you wont stop their actions. They will regroup, and are stronger then before.

To really destroy is to actually infiltrate and destroy peoples trust in each other, and play their paranoia against them.

They have good opsec, but in all human made things have flaws. Best thing is to infiltrate, keep infiltration a secret and gather information. Leak small bits of information that could be found from somewhere else.

No, it's run by Antifa. The people behind riseup.net are were literally at the tip of the rapefugee spear and ran various NGO operations in North Africa and the Mediterranean area. They are a small international clique, but are based in Berlin, Germany. These are card & guillotine carrying communists, who control numerous NGOs, which are funded by the EU and various left-wing governments. One of them is the infamous Amadeu Antonio Foundation, which is just one of hundreds of overt left-wing revolutionary organizations that incessantly undermine european nation states. Some riseup.net apparatchiks were doxxed after creating vid related and had to change apartments as a result. There are people who keep track of them and their activities, but the rabbit hole is deep, so the more people look into it, the better.

Yeah I agree with this user, attempting to stop this network just means they regroup elsewhere. Right now this apparently is a large international network of enemies of our volk.

COINTELPRO tier stuff, pitting them against each other and mapping local groups would be a worthy cause imo. Gathering information never hurts, as well as leaking any particularly juicy details found.

We could easily start finding people who are leaders of certain groups and start pitting them against each other by calling one a fascist sympathizer and starting a feud. But what else?

How hard would it be to meet big organizers, like the ones who pay the orange-vested idiots to stand around? Would it be a very long infiltration? Or do you think they'd be stupid enough to show their faces somewhere?

Attached: 1493339399001.jpg (736x575, 63.6K)

*except white people.

I'd guess it'd depend on where any one of us is located, I wouldn't doubt it for a second there are groups in my location I could attempt to infiltrate.

I would think if you were eager enough but not too eager, and seemed dedicated enough you could meet more significant organizers. But in all honesty I don't know the extent of their networks, it could just be a bunch of neckbeards, niggers, and purple haired dykes fucking around instead of anything big here.

The main goal and benefit of infiltrating really should be to gain more information on these European NGO people who are giving them commands and funding. Although noone has suggested any ideas on how to infiltrate besides just talking to them and getting an invite, which I doubt they are just handing out invites to anyone. Personally I don't have much expertise on interception attacks. Maybe we should start by gathering more information on it's structure and technology.

This peaks my interest.

Here is something I haven't publically talked to anyone. Before the immigrant crizis of summer 2015, in the early spring/late winter a guy came to taunt us in ylilauta. I didn't take any screenshots unfortunately, but he was taunting us by telling how he is helping immigrants from africa to finland. He was deadly serious. He never made a thread again.

I was wondering who could be behind it.

>lists.riseup.net/www/
I don't think even Zig Forumss from all imageboards in existence combined have this many users. Start mining data, some archives are public.

I didn't see those stats on their site, that is a lot of fucking people. It makes me think getting an invite isn't that hard it's just making the connection and seeming genuine to get one.

Wow, this many and we weren't aware of it? WTF?!!?

PROFIT????

Well with infiltration you don't even need to do anything illegal at all. Ideally they'd accept you as one of their own and you'd get information from people who talk too much.

what ever works

I agree but if they somehow become competent we should at least have a plan to take them down.

Also start looking for fracture points inside that can be exploited in the near future. Every inner group preference should be identified and labeled if possible.

You'd be surprised how infiltrated Antifa is. These are very dull, unimaginative individuals, who wouldn't even have roofs over their heads without the support of their internationalist masters.

The refugee crisis was not a spontaneous event and would've been largely impossible without the funding of western governments and their NGO henchmen staffed with revolutionary commies. Many of the members of Peng! Collective ("Peng" being the sound that a gun makes when it is fired) literally moved to Italy and Greece to help orchestrate the rapefugee invasion of europe. Most, if not all of what they do is as Yuri would say 'overt, legitimate and completely legal' and as a result (or because of it) they receive funding and support from governments and prestigious international organizations. riseup.net is a nexus, not a secret hideout.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (718x2326, 952.81K)

Hell I was reading about the Amadeu Antonio Foundation and their wonderful founder. She is literally a communist jew that left Germany because of the Reich then was a East German Stasi collaborator.

I wouldn't doubt for a second that that organization has direct funding from the traitorous German government.

I feel odd, when googling "peng" and "peng collective". I fucking know they have connections to scandinavia and rest of europe. All those german shitlib afa art collectives have connections. Yet with google I can't find even a reference to them. Only german sites come up with something.

Google is trying to change Peng to Ping, or giving different names of ching chong chinese fuckers.

Is google sensoring? If so, then this might be bigger then we know.

a buddy of mine was arrested at a (((BLM protest))) years ago and when he got out of jail, there were NGOs and legal (((activists))) getting people's email addresses for further coordination on class actions and future events. A few days later, he got an invite via email for (((riseup.net))). if there are any law enforcement anons here, going undercover and getting arrested at one of these events might gain you access to antifa communications on that platform. I recall a case a few years ago (sorry, I don't remember which one it was) where a judge denied a state, or municipality or some entity like that access to (((riseup.net))) servers. if a LEO agency could infiltrate and prove collusion, then there might be potential to set a precedent and gain access on different merits

I got a wikipedia link to them when I searched "Peng! Collective." So not sure if they are censoring them, but I hadn't heard of them before.

Their ideology prevents this. For them to be competent it would require having standards, which would make them not be rabid leftists anymore.

At least in finnish google is not giving any results. Like no finnish person has never said anything about it.

Also by googling I found that there was some Peng! collective operative who tried to play as a member of Ayan Rand institute.

I used google translate.

>Google "Philipp Dammer, Ayn Rand" leads to >xing.com/profile/Philipp_Dammer >Professional clown like Jean Peters (PENG!) !!!

What country are you in? I get plenty of references to them in the US. Maybe your country is censoring them to keep people from getting info on them.

homment.com/L8Rfj5hxRm

Sounds like the EU is fucking with your internet and protecting their own.

They have their own website too where they talk about what things they've done, including that Fluchthelfer.in video posted earlier. They remind me of far-leftist Discordians in a sense.

Attached: zt.png (337x318 10.38 KB, 10.26K)

Finland. What stuck with me was that our main antifa organization which has known members most likely from leftist party "vasemmistoliitto" has a name "varisverkko", which translates to "crow network".

They use riseup, and have same imagry as as riseup. This bird. So I was intrigued

Attached: 111.png (1144x376, 63.86K)

THEY SURELY DO!!!!

JESUS CHRIST!!!

I USED USA PROXY!! AND I SEE

This thread got just real.

God damn do I love the Finnish language

Everyone on tha root and splinter probably use it. kek

infiltration is a better, in a perfect world someone would write malicious code, app or injection, that we could use to track their phones IRL

I used to have a riseup account. I got it by filling out their request form with a bunch of SJW bullshit.
Unfortunately I deleted it a while ago. If I hadn't done that I could have sent out a bunch of invite codes and everybody could have been wasting their precious storage space and signing up to 1000s of junk emails per account.

I'm pretty sure we already had this on Zig Forums.
Mozilla paid them.
FIRECUCKS

Attached: blog.mozilla.org_blog_2017_10_03_mozilla-awards-half-million-open-source-projects_.png (2048x4775, 162.16K)

There are others

Attached: Radical Servers.png (319x1071, 48.14K)

Can you get another, as a former member?

Sponsored by the government and big tech companies no less.

Sliding this thread apparently.

Scheiß Zecken !

We should be infiltrating.

Remember the 4 d's of disinformation: DENY / DISRUPT / DEGRADE / DECEIVE

It we plan on the clear web the normies will find it and tip them off. We should be coordinating on the dark web: ONIICHAN/NNTPCHAN (baph and pol). Also on the I2P IRC network.

Get them to think voices are make people unique so they'll try to get their voices to sound the same and over a time if they try chanting it won't work as it'll sound like they're speaking tongues.

Berlin? Emily/Edward Gorenskii is an antifa member living in Berlin now.

Not how it works, user. There are not millions of pantifas but there are millions of journos and libre software and hardware developers. Some pantifas doesn't mean all pantifas.

Attached: birds.jpg (200x150, 7.48K)

Well we can infiltrate

Or we can do datamining

DENY / DISRUPT / DEGRADE / DECEIVE