Jeff Sessions Goes After More Republicans. Stabs Us In The Back (Again)

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1036681588573130752
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1036685082650705920

Attached: b.png (1080x332 88.02 KB, 91.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shays'_Rebellion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Party_leader
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

user, there's 2 errors here.

This. Zig Forums (in general) does not buy into the false two party jewish duopoly.

In other words, Republicans and Democrats are bought and paid for by the same Israeli lobbyists

Honestly if trump doesn't take the proper steps to fix this shit I'm not gonna support this shit anymore. Tweeting for 16 months and doing nothing about the deepstate is literally old by now. I'm not reading another bullshit ass fucking John Solomon article or commenting to another dumbass communist until this motherfucking president does something to protect his own administration. He won't declassify. He won't fire. I'm sick of it. Fuck this shit. Bitching like a little school girl on the internet is fucking retarded. Just fire that kike rosensgein to hell with the senate. To hell with Mueller to hell with sessions.

Why doesn't Trump just fire Sessions instead of complaining about him on twitter like a bitch?

oh no

You were right before Trump came into the picture. The number of nationalists in the Republican party is SURGING as we speak.

(((Advisors))) have told him to wait until after the midterms…

It's the entire DOJ that's doing this, Sessions is basically just doing the hands off approach. The entire thing needs to be gutted, not just Sessions.

Oy vey

Name 10.

Zig Forums is in no part, no way, nothing (((republicans)))
Zig Forums is right of center. (((republicans))) are left of center.
Oh right >(1)

Because Trump doesn’t want anything to happen. Because Trump is owned by kikes, just like literally everyone else. What the fuck don’t you redditors comprehend about this? Why are you so brain damaged? EVERYONE has to die, and ONLY WE will be able to do it. The ZOG will not arrest the ZOG.

Because Trump is a bitch.

Zig Forums is North of center.

Zig Forums is right. That’s all we need to say.

They comprehend it just fine, but they aren't being paid to comprehend what's happening, they're being paid to distract from whats happening.

no, Zig Forums is politically incorrect so long as it's based on fact. basically this,

That may be true but they are only (((republican))) because they're forced to be.
Posts pointing it out as though Zig Forums is a (((republican))) board is kind of an obvious DYC.
(((Republicans))) want open borders, want amnesty, want a huge influx of blacks and browns.

False.

What the fuck are you on about m8?

Nah, Zig Forums is Third Position Authoritarian.
North of Center.

Political spectrum arguments are the height of autism.

That much is true. Ideally, an America First party is formed where all the worthy elements from the Republican party go.

Checked for and?

Great players do not make the checkmate trap obvious.
--Q

Where do you think you are?

go away, qlarp

That does appear to be the plan. If there's not some grand strategy behind the scenes that I don't know about, he's gotta go.

He's run out of people to fire

>>>/suicide/

Reported for supporting white genocide, the ZOG, and shilling for inaction.

there is absolutely nothing wrong with shooting federal agents, it's in the oath of allegiance to protect the constitution against enemies foreign and domestic. Is the oath of allegiance a terrorist document?

What the fuck is up with all these obvious newfag OPs? Is this cuckchan not lurking AGAIN?

You are jewish. You were paid to consensus crack and push this idea of defeatism. You are a failure.

I have to keep resizing this meme. I've been posting it a lot since you fuckers got serious about this place.

Attached: Normal_Trump_Supporter.jpg (1024x887, 192.67K)

That's what I figure is happening. Sessions is basically hands-off (has he ever managed anything before?) and the apparatus is still the democrat/obama installed politicized DOJ. He needs to clean house, but his underlings advise against it, and probably frame not cleaning house as the patriotic thing to do.

Sessions needs to go.

Attached: Red or Bluedoobity Boop.jpg (500x200 39.86 KB, 978.59K)

obviously there is nor eason why any trump supporter ever would feel dissapointed with the trump administration now that we near the end of the first 2 years, no wall, hillary is free and under 200,000 illegal;s have been deported.
No anyone who would feel let down has to be a jew or a paid shil;l, it's all sunshine and rainbows and eternal winning living rent free in the liberals heads XD
Am I right fellow trump supporter?

No one here supports the (((GOP))) faggot, all political parties are kike-controlled.

I find it sad that many (even Trump lately) have repeated the used up talking point towards immigration

Let me refer you to
8 USC 1324: bringing in and harboring illegal aliens
This law, if enforced would absolutely BTFO illegals. Jailing employers, landlords/property owners, jailing mayors who enable sanctuary cities would absolutely be enough to cull the invasion

Families of those who overstay their visas. That would be a YUGE one.

brainlets like you don't understand that the Republican senate has been protecting Sessions
if Trump fires Sessions and can't put someone else in then Rosenstein in the head AG
Trump tried to make a recess appointment last year, but the senate pulled some technicality where it doesn't actually go in to a recess
to do that required the unanimous approval of every Republican senator, including the "conservative" darlings

just imagine
landlords being forced to kick out illegal tenants
landlords denying illegals housing
mayors being arrested for "sanctuary cities"
employers being arrested (already sort of happening) for employing illegals
the moment illegals realize they wont have housing, or work, or cities that enable them, they will leave on their own

a deportation squad would be nice, but this would be cheaper

I still want them to start a border watch program where anons can homestead and shoot dead invaders.

please, my dick can only get so erect

Why not both?

Zig Forums is always right.

because it's a ruse to distance himself from Sessions so that when Sessions goes after major deep state operators (Obama, Clintons, and their lawyer teams) the convictions are seen as more legit by the public.
Sessions was one of the earliest supporters of Trump and they share a passion for the immigration issue. The Justice department is filled with traitors, Rosenstein being the fattest pawn, but Sessions is not one of them.
Screencap this; Trump's "FuCK SESSIONS LOL WTF" twitter antics will continue until Sessions has his full cases ready; if they ever attempt to impeach Trump, (((their))) operators will start getting indicted by impartial little old man Sessions, who the moderate left now sympathizes with because he was an object of Trump's derision. There is a ton of evidence of real misconduct by deep state operators, and if any of it makes it to trial, they're fucked. This is the precise reason why Meuller cannot and will not be able to bring charges on Trump: deepstate's offenses are worse, and it will be tit for tat.

I can't think of one.

You have the right idea, but the timing has to be right.
–Q

This. Also, the entire reason we even have the Constitution and Bill of Rights is because Daniel Shays started an armed revolt in Massachusetts. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shays'_Rebellion

Attached: 74484b4a858484553291c070026b0c824d8c6ff7567156b3446f4b4525815996.png (645x729, 159.63K)

He can fire Rosenstein too, you know.

How did he make that Q? Did Q hax0r our comms. Migrate to delta spitfire raining foxtrot hellstorm?

𝕼-𝕷𝕬𝕽𝕻𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝖓𝖊𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖔 𝖐𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖘.

I want off this ride.

Attached: wobed.jpg (259x194, 8.22K)

would have to know the individuals’ respective voting histories on immigration, etc. (Granted, if they are corrupt to the point of inviting a DOJ investigation, assuming that even with a politicized DOJ where there's smoke there's fire, they're probably connected to (((money))), (((tax fraud))), etc.).

Another point is that a Democract incumbent is an automatic vote for impeachment, whereas a Republican's a lot less likely to vote for impeachment. Not saying it can't happen, but as a general rule they're not going to. So Sessions isn't helping here.

Fire him then faggot! I swear, he sits in front of Fox News all day and forgets that he's Donald Trump, POTUS 45. Clean out the justice department STAT. And while you're at it, have McCain's body removed from Annapolis and sent to Syria.

the thing is one of you guys is completely right. So this is at least progress.

You need a special access protocol to sign messages that way, just keep on trusting the plan. It's ok, daddy will take care of you.
Q

there are rifts within both parties
It's perfect for the entrance of a viable option that is Nationalist/Pro-Nationalist which rejects both parties for all of their inherent failures over decades

Based Emperor is now defending Al-Qaeda in Syria. BASED!
Pompeo speaking as if Idlib isn't a part of Syria. BASED!
Oy vey the evil Russians and Iranian must be stopped! BASED!

Israel's going to build a big, beautiful wall and White Americans are going to pay for it!

I'm neither Republican nor Democrat. I'm \anonymous\ , and only thing that matters to me is the truth. Ergo, I'm Zig Forums.

Attached: _.jpg (400x400, 12.14K)

Go away q nigger we found out you are apart of some mkultra.

Were the people in question Jews or not?
That's more dangerous than the "two party system"… politicians with loyalties to nations OTHER than the US, involved in US politics.

2008 called. It wants it's Ron Paul rhetoric back. Trump is the leader of the republican party, deal with it.

Why am I not shocked.

Current year called. It want's its cheer leading back.
The party is actively working against Trump by supporting traitor neocohens.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Party_leader

Attached: 4a8cd7d1e5ee6685d66d2dd013240cded6712306ffe2c8a06a3acb7e713a5af0.jpg (640x480, 36.66K)

The only argument I had for keeping sessions was that it doing nothing was better than someone that actually does something anti-white.

Sessions lost that argument.

That's the sort of reality we've arrived at, impotence being an attractive trait for an Attorney General.

So which Yankee shitstain country are you from, Abraham?

Odds are higher that you'll be taken out yourself, Schlomo.

Attached: eurasian_spider_.jpg (467x467, 94.15K)

Because he wants to make the world think him and Sessions are feuding when behind the scenes they are working together getting rid of pedophiles and other trash. This is just like pro wrestling, everything on the surface is fake. Trump is always playing a game.

Attached: 8888.jpg (419x421, 23.48K)

Trump hired him. How is trump so incompetent that everyone he hires is a traitor and or kike. Oh that's right hes a fucking kike loving piece of shit that married his kids to a bunch of jews.

Do something or fuck off and die you boomer piece of shit.

but corporate tax cuts!

It's all work!

Faggots like you are why I'm staying home for the midterms.
Its bad enough I have to see your civcuck nigger living dribble on social media, I don't need to see it here as well.

I find it hard to believe Sessions is this bad … I know a few things about Sessions.

I feel like he is playing a role here, so the enemy drops their guard. You have to make it look good.

Then fire him instead of complaining. He has the right to do so for whatever reason he wants but he won't

I hope you're right, but everything we've seen from Trump tells us that he's not a liar or pretender. Most likely someone has dirt on either Sessions or Trump.

This is true. Republicans are better than demoshits now but if repubs got full control theyd eventually kike out and start importing more niggere and shitskins.

Absolutely BTFO.

You already droped it user.