Gettin' Loomered

Gettin' Loomered

Daily reminder that the most aggressive figureheads fighting against the left right now are the ones you all despise the most. Yes, you're killing your own cause by refusing to acknowledge the success of people like Laura Loomer and Lauren Southern. These women are taking the fight to our real enemies, yet all you can do is kvetch about "JEWZZZ!!" and whether or not someone dated outside their race.

Women like Laura and Lauren need our support. Otherwise, we have no cohesion and our movement breaks apart. Stop being so petulant.

First thread deleted
Who let the turkroach back in? What board rules does this violate?

From other thread:

You don't speak for anybody. Just because this board was originally claimed by a jew-hating turkroach stormweenie who attracted others of the same mindset doesn't constitute as "we".

Other urls found in this thread:

africancrisis.info/index.php/2018/03/10/very-important-suidlanders-simon-roche-4-emails-regarding-money-collected-in-the-usa-melve-faith-goldy-last-chance/
archive.fo/Zoyyb
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go away shlomo

Attached: Rigged (1) (1) (1) (1).mp4 (720x404, 9.42M)

Attached: confused.jpeg (580x345 32.95 KB, 70.61K)

hahaha OP is a kike
hahahahahahaha wtf is this shit

I'll bite. Ok, yes there do need to be public figures for anti-Marxism that's a given. The problem is that as you so eloquently put it:
Well, that is a reality that is real, and doing a tad bit of socially dubious research indeed proves that:
1. There is an agenda
2. The agenda is to eliminate Western Society vis a vie the white race
3. Jews are a vast majority of the players in said agenda
4. George Soros either is the front man, or the brains behind, this agenda

Unfortunately most of Zig Forums myself included isn't into the boiled frog construct- more along the lines of the flammenwerfer construct. It is why e-celebs are so disdainful- they only whet the appetite and are usually controlled opposition when I personally want them to scream from the mountantops the Truth. But they cant due to the social framework that they attempt to exist in.

Loomer and Southern are doing a fine job without Zig Forums. Zig Forums is doing a fine job without them. But in either case e-celeb worship, respect, admiration, etc. simply opens an user up to a different form of manipulation. A wise user should transcend such manipulation due to holding that truth deep in their own psyche. Holding that truth in your psyche causes you to be of the flammenwerfer variety. Hope that helps e-celeb worshipping faggot

Attached: 624e434733b66eec5a24f9f7b28a0f78732c24f608f10f43885c6749d7102666.jpeg (750x671, 64.53K)

Loomer is a Jew thats been caught multiple times lying. Not sure why Jones puts up with her.

Southern is alright, its why the shills hate her so much.

I don't give a shit about the left. I hate the right almost as much, and would throw liberal shit bags like Lauren Southern in the gas chamber at the first opportunity.

This isn't about the "left", we're at war with the jews, the race trying to genocide us.

Attached: Know Your Enemy.jpg (544x350, 65.05K)

Only a shill could hate /ourkikess/ Lauren Simonsen, just like Faith Goldyberg.

None of Ezra's whores are on our side.

Attached: Ezra.jpg (1739x859 9.98 MB, 244.62K)

Loomer and Southern hate each other, what kind of shilling is this? fuck off with this slide thread of trash.

its true she's a civ-nat kike that fucks black/brown guys, but why did you use your sock-puppet to make a thread about her? are you mad one of your own jew women won't fuck you, shlomo goldbergstein?

Attached: a5bb378e.jpg (383x503 33.29 KB, 331.97K)

Attached: jews schizophrenia.png (675x2445, 772.37K)

The mod's created this thread
Let that sink in.

nothing sadder then a delusional yid obsessed with a coal burning jewess. you did this to your own kind, live with it kike.

Attached: JLBC_PROMOAD_1024x1024.jpg (818x784, 80.7K)

Mods have been active, but this thread is 40 minutes old.

Attached: mods.png (1552x212, 70.47K)

Loomer is MOSSAD just like every other e-celeb.

Attached: laura loomer mossa.jpg (2631x2999, 3.33M)

can you point to the part about the thread being made? (also, the term is "vol", stop going to cuck chan).

Because if it wasn't their own, they'd have deleted it. In any case, (((the mods))) allow it to exist. Now go back to reddit if you want to tone-police.

Southern is a /ourgirl/, regardless of what the incel army wants.

Loomer is as useful as she is a lulcow. When she strikes gold, it's gold. When she flails, it's fucking epic.

Who do you think created this thread you fool?
I'm good buddies with the mods on IRC and they like Loomer and Southern, and Goldy and so do I.
If you don't like it you can hide the thread. And don't even think about reporting me, or I'll get the mods to permaban your ass!

Do it faggot.

never mind, you'd actual make half-chan worse, just never use the internet again. you "no evidence" cuck.

No, shes not even fake 1488 like faith goldberg. she's a sargoon at best. fuck that shit.

3/10

goon

Nice try cuck

Attached: lolz.gif (240x233, 353.59K)

Attached: how to spot a shill.JPG (827x675, 63.86K)

already said she's not a Zig Forumsack. and admitted to being a jew, also perpetuating the holocaust myth thats enough proof for me.

as much you fags disagree, OP isn't wrong

I still hate jews tho, but these jews can be used for the good of the cause

Attached: freeshrugs.jpg (800x1143, 130.74K)

your a faggot

basically this

if it doesn't NTJ then it's definitely not OK

basically she's just a whore trying to save her own skin. she knows that at the end of all this she's going to get acid tossed in her face or end up as a sex slave to some ugly sand flea. same with (((loomer)))

sometimes they can be good for a baby's first redpill. outside of that they do more harm then good. same with the skep-cucks.

Attached: ef98dbb0f692195c12a41232bde6272d.jpg (236x321, 11.18K)

Hardcore shilling habbening here.. I wonder who could be behind it.. I bet it was (((aliens)))

Also, they say fam a lot…as in love you fam

Attached: 1506297553067.jpg (650x650, 73.99K)

Jokes on her then because when we win she will be a sex slave too.

THERE ARE NO GOOD JEWS

This.

When will all of these alt-right idiots realize that 'their' whole movement is undermined as fuck?

inb4

You haven't won if you are keeping jews as sex slaves. You have lost.

You all bitch about whites getting slaughtered in SA, but demonize Southern for dating outside her race when she is THE REASON why the South Africa issue has been brought to the forefront as of late with her Farmlands documentary.

Laura and Lauren jump right into the lion's den while all of you basement-dwelling incels spout incoherent nonsense from behind the anonymity of your keyboards.

Still done more for whites than your neckbeard ass. Or any of you incel neckbeards who hate on her.

Hi reddit.
First off, you're shilling for (((controlled opposition))). Second, you're shilling for (((e-celebs)))
TYPICAL TRICKS SHLOMO

Attached: 13aa29983030635765ad6862d3f52d6383b2c0d3accf9d36a03093c68ef9f41e.png (510x600, 273.2K)

user, you need Jesus!

this, no nogs, spics, chinadolls or judens. even as sex slaves/workers. its always a bad idea.

Attached: 316.png (625x941, 282.56K)

Everything the jews touch turns to shit.

Attached: jones_casualty.PNG (1495x688, 140.53K)

The e-celeb rule is for meta content, dipshit. In other words, no threads ABOUT the e-celebs themselves. Stories promoted by e-celebs, however, is fine. Otherwise, we wouldn't have any content because everyone in the public spotlight is an e-celeb.

Attached: mds82td.jpg (700x468, 72.43K)

SAGE
Both are Jew whores and need to die.

She is in a club bathroom with a negress skank, which means she goes clubbing with niggers.

Attached: When you are white there is no upgrade.jpg (735x817, 116.86K)

Wow, this board really is Stormfront Lite. Hidden.

user, how new are you?

Attached: 5e2e21af7ed594656a15997f77c5f5519cb28b887d86eb2d43a615db699d73b9.jpg (486x599, 74.86K)

If media is showing them they are controlled opposition and the tactic is always the same, the carrier is more important than the words, the carrier do something stupid and the words change, this is why they hate christianism so much.

Attached: 80a70a2c5bb36e52a77c7142526a2a1c51058f275f28e46fc67966fca4616988.gif (472x360, 2.15M)

TYPICAL TRICKS SHLOMO

You mean Anglins thai fuck shack? No, newfriend, its the real deal here.

Attached: gorrillions .jpg (216x255, 19.71K)

Meh. They'll ban you and me. So they get fucked? Let 'em. Boomers, regardless of their side, or the Boomer-like (such as Alex Jones), LOVER CENSORSHIP, just their own censorship. So let them crash, those who refuse to honor us, the whites.

Hidden?
Lol, wut?
Didn't the "Jew hate thread" and "Nigger hate threads" tip you off a bit?
Don't worry, once your mom or wife or daughter gets raped by a nigger brought over by a kike, only to be found not guilty by a shitskin judge, we will still be here once you're ready to join.

Hidden

Bump.

Wet bread. That is all.

Jews m.o. is to lead the opposition. To get involved, pretend to be doing the right thing, then sabotage. Seems to me that Lauren Southern subverted Faith Goldy's attempt to document the genocide in South Africa. Faith had tickets bought, travel vaccinations done, etc.. was all ready to go but Southern somehow managed to pull her security detail. There was a periscope video about it a while ago, but I can't find it now.

Here's an email from Faith:

Hi all,

I would like to address the section of the email in which I am named alongside Vanessa (Deleted):

“She contacted Faith Goldy and discouraged her from dealing with Suidlanders when she, Faith, was to visit South Africa. Instead, Vanessa said, Faith should deal with the Afrikaner Weerstandsbeweging!!!! Can you imagine how much harm that would have done to all concerned??? It’s like something out of Clockwork Orange: schadenfreude. If that was not a deliberate act of sabotage then I don’t know what is.”

There would have been no sense in Vanessa discouraging me from working with Suidlanders as I already cut off ties with the organization after months of planning my journalistic mission there because Simon informed me via voice note that he suddenly, “urgently” was planning a trip for Lauren Southern shy of two weeks before I was set to arrive (after I purchased my tickets, equipment, received vaccinations, etc). At face value, I had my story scooped from me from a YouTube colleague and and a South African organization I had been committed to — days before I was set to depart. I had no interest in doubling up content or being in a foreign country with a group that undercut me before landing, so I explored several other options.

Regarding the allegation that Vanessa suggested I “should deal with Afrikaner Weerstandsbeweging” — that is categorically incorrect. Coincidentally, an outside source suggested that was her intention, so I asked her point blank, to which she responded, “They’re extremist idk if that wld be wise” — screen shot evidence is included.

Thanks for your time.

Blessings,

Faith

africancrisis.info/index.php/2018/03/10/very-important-suidlanders-simon-roche-4-emails-regarding-money-collected-in-the-usa-melve-faith-goldy-last-chance/

She's a jew who hates muslims and accuses the left of being nazis. She's not on our side.

With Southern running the show on the documentary, she can selectively edit out anything that might make Jews look bad. For example, during their interview a farmer might point out that jews are behind the communists and their subversion of the SA gov't or that they own all the mines now, and she can edit those parts out and make it look like it's only just the blacks who are behind all the bad stuff.

Who is Vanessa?

lmao what a leap

Attached: JDL.jpg (631x823 73.14 KB, 769.25K)

idk

So, it's a leap that Southern wouldn't edit, and a given that Faith would.

What are you even saying then? Where are you getting that Lauren blocked Faith from reporting SA?

You're babbling incoherently. Don't know what message you're even trying to convey.

It was just an example scenario that jews will sometimes sabotage, I don't know why that's controversial.

This is apparently why Faith cancelled her trip to SA.

The left might be explicitly anti-White but the right is just as implicitly anti-White, both sides are brimming with jews. We could defeat "the left" just to have Republicans send Whites against any enemy of the jews. Its not a matter about economic policy anymore, its simply about demographic change by both sides.

Have you seen the piece on Le Monde?
archive.fo/Zoyyb
Lots of info on zog operations. How they use literal spies, and Mossad, to keep Christians who stand up against the wickedness, the kikes who slew Jesus Christ.

Louder with Crowder is funded by (((Cary Katz)))

Cary Katz owns the 5th largest (((student lending))) company and also owns PokerGo.

Attached: crowder.jpg (1280x600, 111.54K)

Attached: lauren_southern-hair-roots-not-dyed.jpg (634x634 49.08 KB, 74.96K)

What's that dude look like without makeup?