Constantine killed Jews who circumcised their slaves, and freed the slaves

Constantine the GAReat

21 October 335

9 March 336

13 August 339

Sources:
>books.google.ca/books?id=BXuxAwAAQBAJ&pg=PA37 (Jews and Christians in the Holy Land, 1999, Gunter Steinberger)
>books.google.ca/books?id=tdKCAgAAQBAJ&pg=PA185 (History of the Jews in the Greco-Roman World, 2003, Peter Shafer)

This guy was amazing, and raising awareness of him will support a trifecta of also raising awareness that:

I'm not a theist or anything but despite that I can really fucking appreciate this guy and the Christian spirit. He's inspirational. He should get a national holiday. Are there any downsides I'm overlooking to celebrating him?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constantine:_City_of_Demons
heretication.info/_pagans.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arianism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messiah_in_Judaism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_messiah_claimants
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judaism's_view_of_Jesus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bar_Kokhba_revolt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitos_War#Cyrenaica
commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Busts_of_Constantius_II
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Constantine was a good man. He gifted castle Arras in Germany to my family long ago.

Attached: burg arras.jpg (600x400, 71.06K)

He made some of the first Christian money.

Attached: image00853.jpg (663x677 404.08 KB, 86.19K)

Cool fact, but these are some funny faces.

The faces of the ancient clergymen in the illuminated missals are charged with earnest belief.

Attached: Pentecost_13th-c-missal_East-Anglian_Natl-Library-of-Wales.jpg (897x1000, 615.93K)

Modern christians only care about larping as jews.

Perhaps the majority, but I wouldn't say that applies to all moderns. Man, I bet the Jews engineered the fall of the Roman empire because they were pissed about not getting to slice up their slave dicks and drink the blood anymore.

Can confirm

It sure does
Every last sect including judaism lite aka mormonism

Damn, unironically based. Neat fact, thanks OP.

Mormonism isn't Judaism lite, it's more like the coopted nepotism from the Jews and created their own rival sect. Nothing wrong with taking the Jews tricks and using it yourself, in fact we should be doing that more often.

Aside from becoming a cancerous "white sharia" fag.

Do not forget how Emperor Constantine suppressed anything that challenged Christian Orthodoxy (Not the current Orthodox Church - Biblical Scripture in general) including non-Christian places of worship, as well as the works of heathen writers, and even those of other Christian denominations (Sectarian disputes are integral to Abrahamism). Not to mention how he authorized the destruction of 'pagan' temples - their vandalism and desecration by building Churches grew widespread.

In their baptismal fonts they have 12 golden bulls symbolizing the twelve tribes of pissrael and their garb and religious rituals inside the temple is 100% Masonic and 100% semitic. Moloch worship. Ritual canibalism. Kike worship.

Think they’re still butthurt over this?
I assumed there’d be a Constantine mini-series like Rome and Spartacus considering he killed his wife and his son plus they could take shots at Christianity as usual along with a bunch of gratuitous sex and violence

Constantine & Charlesmagne were both controversial figures due to Christianity.

Run out back and get me a picture of that canyon

"Christians were Jewish slaves! The half-pagan Emporer Cuckanstien said leave their dicks alone!"

/thread

Attached: 2da4c4a3354804d7522cfc6f5f2945ff.jpg (736x899, 239.17K)

And here I thought all he did was fight the devil himself and save humanity. I hardly knew he fought for the foreskin of slaves across his great nation!

ID+ filtering you pharisee

The Jews probably influenced his son's successor Julian The Apostate, who tried to rebuild the Temple for the Jews, he probably only did that because the Jews had turned the Empire into a bablyon hell hole and he thought putting them back in their place would make things OK, but with Jews you lose, anyway he couldn't get the Temple rebuilt anyway.

No. (((They're))) not. Honorable men like Seneca the Younger and Cicero are the anti-Semites that the Jews still hold grudges against - not someone who kickstarted the destruction of pre-Christian Rome.

Good, slave.

Attached: 2342q42244.jpg (1044x991, 466.13K)

Have you read the Book of Mormon?? It's Judaism 2.0! Its about a lost tribe of Israel going to the Americas via underwater wooden subs, across the pacific. Where they wrote their story on gold colored tablets where Joseph Smith found them and translated them using a rock in a hat….

It's a false religion, Joseph Smith was a con artist that had to skip states to keep from being jailed.

“Kickstarted” He saved the establishment of the decaying corrupt empire by moving it to Byzantium closer to the wealthier provinces and more defensible then Rome . Constantinople would last another 1200 years

He burnt a dying corpse of an empire that followed its native faiths, and built an empire of Abrahamism out of its bones and on its ashes - and needlessly hurt and killed loyal followers of native faiths in the process.

You're praising him for letting them keep non-jews as slaves at all.
That's pathetic.

He reunited a empire that’s been racked with constant civil war , brought a common faith that would unite all of Europe (albeit periodically) and built a nation that not only withstood the endless onslaught of barbarians but was the only beacon of light during the Dark Ages

A traitor. Julian the Apostate is far more praise-worthy; he tried to turn back the tides and save the skinking ship of Hellenism and his main flaw was being too tolerant of Abrahamism.

The thing that makes it judasim is the whole banking fraud/sexual perversion business. JS was just another mohamed who wanted a crack at the jewry business.

Attached: shut-it-down-gif-11.gif (620x400, 1.37M)

bump for Constantine.

But he wasn't the first Roman emperor to take the jews to task for their relentless fixation on mutilating dicks. A surviving edict from the emperor Hadrian documents him taking legal action against all such cutting kikery, with the exception being for themselves. In other words, Hadrian's law said if the jews want to slice and dice the dickheads of their own sons, that's OK… But the jews have to leave everybody else - their slaves included - the fuck alone.

The jews - perverse even way back then - hated Hadrian for that law.

Attached: Hadrian in military gear.jpg (188x268, 8.79K)

half measure.

LOL, this thread is so lowkey christcuck. Christianity is shit. Romans were persecuting jews long before Christianity, and judaism was corrupting Rome long before Rome was Christian. the only constant is that jews always try to subvert Europeans, be they christcucks, atheists, or even pagans. Jews just fucking hate Europeans. That's all there is to it.

The 30 Years' War would like a word with you.

Hey.

Glad you remembered.

Later.

Attached: notconstantine.gif (500x200, 1.96M)

The interesting thing about the date of the edits is even though he would auto-free slaves who were circumcised in 335, this was so fucking ineffective that he had to up the punishment to execution of slave-circumcisers in 339.

4 years of depriving Jews of their property wasn't enough to stop them. Jews were willing to lose the cost of a slave if it meant forcibly circumcising them. Jews were basically using their wealth to try and force non-Jews into Jewish society. Once mutilated, they were so traumatized and outcast that they figured they had nowhere else to turn and were subjugated by their Jewish abusers even after being freed.

Jews has the perspective "I'm still expanding the Jewish ranks, and I can always buy new slaves" so Constantine's death penalty was the perfect counter, because even if they managed to turn their slave to Judaism through this sexual assault, it would not increase the amount of Jews so long as the mutilator was tried in court after the 1st victim but before they could abuse a 2nd.

Of course, the problem there is, you'd probably have Jews buying dozens of slave and mass-circumcising them simultaneously. This is why Constantine also made it illegal for Jews to purchase non-Jewish slaves. They could be immediately rescued by the government.

WHOOPS

I dun goofed guys, Constantine died in 337, it was one of his three sons (Constantius II) who made the change in 339 to further increased inhibition of Jewish slave-abuse by preventing them from owning non-Christian slaves and executing those who circumcised them.

He was born 3 August 317 so when his dad died in 22 May 337 he was only 19 years old. Considering he passed this law on 13 August 339, it took him under 3 months to accomplish it.

This is pretty impressive considering he was probably grieving, and it was complicated sharing powers with his older bro Constantine II and younger bro Constans.

Fair point, that's the sort of fair perspective I've posted this to inquire about. That said, do you have any non-Jewish sources for these claims? It occurs to me that with Jewish involvement in our Academia that his antagonizing the Jews could've led to him being falsely blamed for things he didn't have a hand in, similar to Hitler.

For example: what if some of the destruction of pagan temples was done by Jews and then blamed on the Roman government? Just a thought.

The wiping out of Greco-Roman religion bothers me just like the wiping out of the Norse religion, I love the sex and violence and polytheistic anthropomorphisms in those things. So to whatever degree Constantine was involved in it, being aware will temper my admiration for his persecution of Jewish slave-mutilators and humanize him as a flawed human being.

Perhaps the March 2018 launch of en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constantine:_City_of_Demons could help generate some interest?

I think the mistake that Constantine made, and one later repeated by the Spanish, is the acceptance of Jews who allegedly converted to Christianity. This led Rome and Spain to be infested with Crypto-Jews, instead of fully expelling them.

Jews are not the tribe of Israel. Despite the post-WW2 naming their pseudonation "Israel" they are descendents of the tribe of Judea, ie the Pharisees.

Fair point, he became emperor in 324 so it took 11 years for him to fucking DO something. I have no idea how busy he was.

The actual hero, upon further analysis, is CONSTANTIUS THE SECOND

My apologies for the mistake folks, similar names and I didn't notice the transition there.

Already answered and most destruction came from temples under Kitos war and i am not talking about human sacrifices, seriously, if your brother was tortured or killed there you wouldnt give a fuck about that place being an archaeological site in the future.

The jews are always slavers, they are still slavers. It is only whites who free people from their slavery and that is what they fear most.

Do you actually believe Europe was a continent of savages before your specific brand of (((YHWH))) worship arrived?
Not to be disrespectful, this is just something that needs to be asked.

I implore you to look into it yourself and bring back your findings on the subject.
Here is a link I've found, but I won't write up about it since I need to sleep.
heretication.info/_pagans.html

Let's not forget all the early Christian sects that were denounced as heresy and subsequently persecuted. Gnosticism, Arianism, Docetism, etc. were all subject to sectarian violence which is a hallmark of Abrahamic faiths. Divide up the believers and get them to murder eachother over interpretations and baseless accusations - that is the way of the worship of (((YHWH))).

I'm not talking about the destruction of Jewish temples, those don't even count as 'pagan' anyway since they were devoted to (((YHWH))). I'm specifically talking about the destruction of pre-Christian Hellenistic temples.

Notice how he sneakily tries to weasel in 'muh kike on a stick' even though the OP BTFO out his Something Awful meme.

Guys I have been reading some more
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arianism
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messiah_in_Judaism
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_messiah_claimants
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judaism's_view_of_Jesus

It seems like Jewish objectors about Jesus being messiah according to THEIR doctrine may be right. So if he was not the Jewish messiah, what is the real religion he was the messiah for? Was he a better 3-D chess player than Trump and and co-optied their religion, dividing their followers and and supplementing them with non-Jews to disrupt Jewish dominance?

Much like Trump paying tribute to the wall, letting Jews in his administration, pretending friendship with Israel by moving embassy, while Jesus did not sway ALL the Jews, it seems like he did recruit a large number of them to follow him, and did an impressive amount of damage to the pseudoIsraeli PHARISEE sons of Judea.

The actual Jewish Messiah is supposed to be a son from the paternal line of David. Jesus' stepdad Joseph (the husband of Virgin Mary) supposedly fit that bill, but whoever Jesus dad was (Zeus? Odin? Hercules? Thor? Marduk? Gilgamesh? The Doctor? Tesla?) c-c-c-combo broke that by cucking Joseph: he deflowered his virgin bride and then had Joseph feed and clothe him. By the time Joseph actually had a son with Mary (Jesus' half-brother James) Jesus' real dad had already infected Mary with his DNA so that subsequent children would be genetic chimeras of Jesus' dad and later sperm contributors.

I am interested in the possibility of exploring non-Abrahamic Christianity, the worship of Jesus but as a non-Jewish messiah who simply played amazing mind games and memetically disrupted the Jewish religion and stole their shit. Does this offend/interest anyone? What problems would this pose in re-interpreting Christian faith?

checked

No not really, I don't think that's what Greco-Roman or Norse religion was all about, just regurgitating Abrahamic-prejudiced stereotypes so as to not alienate the christfags with my fanboy fascinations. I actually know very little about them outside their stats in Pantheons of the Megaverse.

But since we are now talking about Constantius II and not Constantine I, could you tell me the worst he did in relation to the pagans?

Attached: triple.jpg (1198x1457, 171.36K)

Europe would already have been Islamized without it, faggot fedora.

Jesus went against the Pharisees teachings, so no.

Last post before I hit the hay.
Islam wouldn't exist without Christian scripture. Not only that, but Christian Byzantium and its wars with Zoroastrian Persia weakened both to the point where they were both vulnerable to Islamic conquest.

Correct

Pharisees = modern day jew

If you're trying to say that Jesus followed a religion, the pharisee is pouring out of you like saliva out of a retard.
Jesus is the Christ. He IS the religion.
He would have dragged trump into the street and beat him like a dog if he could see that traitor wearing the satan hat and standing with the imposter tribe.
If you're trying to D&C, here's your chance. No Christian that knows the truth will stand for that shit. To Christians, trump just bowed to the devil. He's done.

Attached: Jew-Does-not-exist.png (876x7073, 1.87M)

Cool fuckin story faggot. You are wrong, but even if you were right Christianity would still be shit.

Great Constantine's fault was that he was unable to kill the number of Jews that Emperor Hadrian had (over 4 BILLION according to the Talmud).

this is (((polvol)))pol
same christkike shit every day

Attached: real life jidf.jpg (1536x2048, 570.68K)

What you guys are saying is basically what I'm trying to say. I don't think he was following the Jews/Pharisees, but that he was crafty in how he rejected them so as to convert their followers who were hoping for a Jewish Messiah without them actually wising up that they were following a different religion's messiah.

checking Hadrian the WALL king
You sure the Talmud didn't say SIX billion? Jews are prone to exaggerating the numbers of their dead by several decimal points. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bar_Kokhba_revolt only says 580,000 dead Jews and is the only Jewish-Roman war to have occurred during his reign, so where would the additional 4,999,420,000 come from?

Attached: AD122.png (800x995, 136.29K)

you can have a slave without mistreating it user. why beat up a workhorse that you paid for? because you're a sadistic jew

Thats the point, check the zones attacked by jews.

Tel Aviv poster detected.

Debunked meme posted again, nice try schlomo.

Of course, islam was a weapon created by them to fight christianity, all "gospels" supporting islamic views can be dated between the Kitos war and talmud creation, of course you dont have memes about that, christianity is strong enough to endure barbarii and teach them to behave like decent human beings.

Its curious how Jesus received all roman attacks without retaliation, but he expelled merchants from the Temple.

Atheists every time they lose the argument, people like you killed europe, you are the cancer ruining the world.

Serious question, why jews are so obsessed with the number of the beast?

Why user? Is that you in the picture?

despite it existing for nearly 2000 years before the cult of Satan became organized enough to be considered a religion.
despite that being proven wrong innumerable times on Zig Forums alone.

Fuck off nigger.

Hanging from a cross is "without retaliation" to you?
He was framed by the merchants, stood before pontious pilate and was crucified. The merchants told the romans that jesus was informing them not to pay their taxes, when he stood trial he stated, "Render unto Caesar that which is Caesars and God that which is God's" meaning, the merchants lied about him telling the Judeans not the pay the Roman Empire.

750db2 are you referring to something like en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitos_War#Cyrenaica ?

Did the Jews take over these locations? Were so many polytheist temples destroyed that 'pagan temple' could've been code-speak for "Jewish temple" ?

I came up with the proposal on my own, but I don't expect I'd be the first, so could you please link me to the debunk so I can get more educated about Jesus? I'm not sure which aspect of my post you're referring to. I'm not really trying anything except ideas on how to decouple the merits of Jesus from the Jewish ties thrust upon us.

We know Zeus went around deflowering virgins all the time so imagining Jesus = Jupiterson Heraklesbro GMH

pretty sure when the poster you're replying to wrote "received all Roman attacks without retaliation" he is referring to Jesus not retaliating against the Romans, not that them crucifying was not retaliation against what Jesus did (although I doubt it was, wasn't this basically Jewish influence on the Roman government which did it?) ie whay you mention about the merchants. This was the Jews retaliating against Jesus, not the Romans retaliating against them.

Jesus didn't retaliate against Romans probably because they treated him decently except for the end, and even then he probably saw the Jewish hand at play there.

Thanks Constantine!

Attached: history repeating.jpg (800x537 12.66 KB, 200.95K)

why is the nose always the first to go? commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Busts_of_Constantius_II

it's like the Jewish-stoked mobs are pitted against attractive noses

So you're saying that Constantine didn't ban the jewish religion outright like he did with every other belief system in the Roman Empire? Wouldn't he have known the jews killed Christ? Were the jews such a useful group of people that they couldn't have been banned from the empire or forced to convert? Why did (((they))) get a special place in his empire?
"Under Constantine the Great Jewish clergy were given the same exemptions as Christian clergy."
Cucked from the start. The only enemy of jews are those in favor of their physical destruction such as Antiochus IV. But just like Constantine he cucked out, thinking there were "good jews" and paid it with his empire.

Attached: Antiokhos_IV.jpg (783x1149, 410.54K)

Sometimes you sound like a meme supporter of a roman emperor creating all of this, but islam was that creation, just check dates of books, maybe i am wrong because ids arent that accurate.

>750db2 are you referring to something like en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitos_War#Cyrenaica ?
Yes and no, like the holofun is overrated i have no reason to think that the massacre there wasnt underrated, remember that islam is related to talmud if we check dates and christians have a custom of not destroying, but recycling temples, also check how every source of data is being destroyed, from "terrorists" destroying statues to huehue monkeys fires and Sweden Yes! melting proofs.

The only legit Ben Garrison meme talking about jews have the nose destroyed…

This isn't hard to excuse, in fact, it makes Jesus look even worse, the money lenders are a bunch of old ass jews with no weapons, while the romans wear iron sword and shield, of course pussy Jesus just gives up.

Posts grouped by user ID:

45dd08: 7 (11.29%)

Behold ye these digits of repetition!

DUBS
> 11's (1 total; 25.00%)
> 66's (1 total; 25.00%)
> 77's (1 total; 25.00%)
> 99's (1 total; 25.00%)

TRIPS
> 888's (1 total; 100.00%)

Attached: 58294a0dee1b429882927f373da92099.jpg (602x481, 42.21K)

Almost solely a protestant issue. Catholics have their own problems.

Property rights couldn't be violated arbitrarily.

Stay mad forever, kike.

Attached: nath4.jpg (555x371, 35.25K)

A jew converted to christianity, holding christ on a stick. Protesting against kikes. The absolute timeline we are in…

Yeah, that's exactly what I meant. Instead of being like evangelical Christians and saying "the Jews are the chosen ones, were just the goyim and we need to give our live to serve the Jews" Mormons just say "nope, we're the real Jews." And reap all the benefits of treating themself as such. They don't cuck out and say they're not God's chosen people.

Lol imagine still being butthurt about Jesus whipping your fellow money lenders 2000 years later.

At a certain point Rome really wasnt even Rome anymore and if you were the emperor its because the place was so fucked up youre the jackass who got the job, and you likely only fucked it up worse. Constantine was clearly one of those asshole emperors in a declining time who converted the whole empire to Christianity trying to hold it together, due to its failings, not because it was a good religion. Im not anti-Christian in general but Constantine a shit.

Attached: caesar-wept.mp4 (1484x1272, 4.03M)

Christianity sucked ass and still suck ass.

What.
A.
Dick.

Attached: directly-after-constantine.JPG (1224x932 105.25 KB, 116.89K)

Big improvement, thanks constantine and your lineage for breaking up the empire and causing this to happen by the time it reached the third constantine.

Attached: constantine3.JPG (1233x772, 93.52K)

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

Attached: Stanze_Vaticane_-_Raffaello_-_Apparizione_della_croce.jpg (615x600, 119.81K)

Constantine didn't ban paganism, he just legalized Christianity.

Low energy kikelet protecting his own suffering.

For the record, black men aren't the only slaves, and were quite rare in Roman Empire.

Jews are trying to bury yet another anti-circumcision thread? Hah, your shame is for all to see.

Proofs ?

No, he just banned the practice of 'paganism' (This is a slur word and you ought to know that by now. It has the same meaning to Christians as the word 'goyim' does to Jews - and both are cancerous Abrahamic concepts)

Interesting thread once again made shitty by fairy fucking, uneducated pagans/ cosplayers, (I mean fucking come on it's this kind of shit that get your friends/ family to laugh at you)… Congratulations mates your rocket science on the subject is about up to slate.com "157 things you didn't know about…" Your rabbi must be proud

Attached: (((you))).png (398x307, 188.72K)

It's a shame. I think the board as a whole was getting wise to it a few months back and they then stage an invasion by "Zig Forums" that got everyone even more confused. The saddest thing is the complaints in this thread aren't even real nor do they apply to Constantine. He was very tolerant of pagans and actually knew relatively little about Christianity, although judging from his letters his faith was real and wanted to learn more. It also backs up the image of jews that we know to be true today, and shows that it has been a thing for a long time - Biblical scripture shows the same thing, but when we have extra sources its even better.

If you look into the actual ancestry of Jesus and the related prophecies its pretty incredible. If I remember correctly Jesus has to be of the blood of David, and from the family of Solomon; and he is related by blood to David through Mary whose line goes through Nathan, whilst he is related by family to Solomon through Joseph; and the thing is that it the royal bloodline of Solomon is corrupted due to Jehoiachim who God cursed with 'none of your blood shall ever be King'; making it nearly impossible for the Messiah to be born unless he came through one of David's other sons, but he simultaneously has to be of Solomon's 'family'. The genealogy stuff is actually a ton more confusing and, in my opinion, seriously convincing argument for Jesus when you look into it. If Joseph were his blood parent he would actually be unable to the Messiah due to Jehoiachim's curse, and yet if he was not his adopted son he could not be of the family of Solomon.

Jews started the war between the Sassanid and Roman Empire. They reached out to the Sassanids and asked them to take Jerusalem, they opened the gates when the army arrived and to the Sassanids shock and horror; paid obscene amounts so that they (the jews) could personally torture and execute the Christians from Jerusalem. They enslaved the rest and took lots of loot, as well as the true cross of Christ (which was the symbol of Rome) back to Ctesiphon. Losing the symbol of Rome at the time unsurprisingly forced Heraclius to start a war to reclaim it or else essentially accept the fact that his Empire was defeated. After the two sides had largely annihilated each other with the Romans eventually winning, Mohamed came out of his desert with his horde and found both Empires bankrupt and with much of their armies dead; so when you see those 'impressive' early victories of the muslims, remember it is because they were fighting largely untrained young boys and elderly men, many of whom were not well armed (afterall it was incredibly difficult and expensive for Heraclius to arm his forces for the war against the Sassanids and they had to melt down a lot of artifacts and relics just to afford it). So yeah, the jews started the war between the East and West that allowed for the muds to gain a foothold in the world; and that's not even talking about how they then helped the muds in myriad ways.

ROMAN HATES JEWS, SHOCKER I KNOW

What does Christianity have to do with it?

Extending serfdom for another millenia, what an achievement! I guess you would say the same if Hillary Clinton had "propelled the USA into greatness".

Christians would bicker about their cult even when a battle would be beginning.

What you are disingenuously referring to is the Germanic desire for purity in all things. It doesn't matter if its Christianity, Fascism, National Socialism, Democracy, Communism, or ANYTHING - Germanics pursue purity in all things. They detest corruption and hypocrites more than anything. Unsurprisingly in Germanic nations this meant that Christianity became Protestantism, which in turn for many became even more 'pure' and formed the Puritans and myriad other Puritanical sects like the Amish, Mennonites or Anabaptists. Look at how the Leftists eat one-another over perceived hypocrisy. Look at how people here, and in the mainstream media criticise politicians or historical figures. Look at how we talk about National Socialism and Fascism.

It doesn't matter what it is, Germanics will endeavour to find its most pure form. They will oppose anything they consider to be corrupting, and any individual they believe to be a hypocrite. It is a defining feature of our people.

That's a tad wrong, you contradicted yourself.
Abraham -> Issac -> Jacobwhose name is changed to Israel -> twelve sons one of whom is Judah

Jews are Israelites, but not all Israelites are jews. BUT this also means they ARE NOT the chosen people because the Abrahamic blessing was passed onto Joseph, Judah's brother. Now modern day jews are related the the Khazars and Ottoman Turks, and they may call their state "Israel", but this is part of their con.

They do have a claim to a "piece" of Palestine, but it'd only be 1/12th, not the whole area, mainly the kingdom of Judea, which would be a middle portion just below Jerusalem.

Read:
2 Kings 17:7-20
Malachi 3-4
Mark 12:1-12

All of Israel is disinherited in 2 Kings. Malachi (the last book of the Old Testament) gives those dwelling in Judea a final chance to repent. Mark 12 is Jesus pronouncing judgement upon Judea in a parable where He says that they are disinherited and replaced with a new people because they rejected Him.

None of Israel's descendants matter anymore. They are all disinherited and only those who followed Christ are saved. The geographical once-home of those people, even if it does belong to their blood ancestors (which as you point out with the Khazar and Ottoman stuff is unlikely), also does not belong to them anymore by their own Holy Book and God's decree - so they are not even entitled to that 1/12th.

Constantine also fought a civil war to unite the empire. What's your point?

Romans aren't known for their hatred, but their law. Kikes are the angry ones, with numerous failed uprisings and a spiritual binding.
He made Christianity legal and he was a Christian himself, applied the Christian ban on circumcision on the slaves of jews. This meant that jews could cut and harm themselves all they pleased, but it wasn't profitable for them to harm others. Imagine the terror those poor jews went through.

Swedes were pretty insignificant, but those around them were better off without Sweden being a thing.

The main thing wrong with "white sharia" is the retarded name, just use pater familias.

People in these threads always consider all non meds as snowniggers.

And the beekeeper suits manlets like sperglin probably want to put women in.

If Zig Forumsacks care, then why do we sit by where this man's namesake, Constantinople, sits in the hands of fucking turkroaches?

Attached: 96e28f4e7016e6af3056b90bb7f58268104b81dfca99c9ad77f349f3609efadd.png (900x714, 470.82K)

I dislike hijabs and burkas as they aren't from our culture but women should be dressing more modestly instead of like a bunch of sluts. There's plenty of more modest western clothing designs than is the popular fashion now.

Because, user, there are unfortunately more pressing matters, such as our own survival and the destruction of our oldest institution and sacrament, marriage.

The jew must pay.

When you say "Constantine the GAReat" is that some sort of typo or are you making a reference to the Roman condiment known as "garum?" (Garum was a sort of fermented fish paste that was popular in Roman society)

Regardless, all abrahamic religions are poison.
They are all the rotten fruit of the poison tree that is "judaism" or "jewish history" or "jewish people" or "jewish culture" or however you want to put it.
Christianity has some good points, but it is a slave religion that promotes obedience and "civic nationalism."
It is good mixed with poison.
The rest (judaism, islum, freemasonry, marxism, luciferianism, satanism, holocaustianity, others) are all UTTER SHIT.

Reject the jewish mind virus.
Escape the plantation.
Just say NO to abrahamism.

Towards the end, Rome was a CivNat shithole held together by slaves and foreign mercenaries.
It was not worth saving. The Byzantines managed to hold on for another thousand years by leaning on the powerful and extensive Greek people in the Eastern Mediterranean. Of course, the same bullshit carried on and the Greeks were gradually ground away.
The Romans fell into the "CivNat" trap and allowed their ACTUAL DEMOGRAPHIC PEOPLE to dwindle and be bred out of existence.
Thus they fell to ruin since CivNat is retarded shit and a "diverse" country has nothing "real" to hold it together.
All White peoples need to LEARN from this.
Embrace Volkism.

Circumcision before the age of majority (usually 18 years) should be UTTERLY banned unless there is some CRITICAL medically relevant reason for it (deformity perhaps),
It is a hideous and vile practice.
If 18 year old idiots want to get themselves cut, then go ahead.

That "ancestry of Jesus" narrative just sounds like bad fiction to me now.
Strange how it all looks so silly once you leave the plantation.
Totally agree about the jews being monsters, however.

No. Christians and jews are killing Europe.
Who was that one guy kissing muslum nigger feet……..
Oh yeah. The Pope.
Whatever. There are plenty of Christian "charities" of numerous denominations that are HEAVILY involved in importing shitholers into White countries.
After all, we are ALL God's children, right?
ONLY DA SPIRIT MATTERS!!!!!!!!!! Right?
BASTE BLACK CHRISTIANS!!!!!! Right?

"White sharia" is exactly as retarded as ANY form of "sharia."
That is to say that it is UTTER BULLSHIT.
Feminism must be reigned in, but via a return to WHITE tradition, not desert shitholer bullshit.

Sharia is not much different from various western policies that served the same role, the kneejerk reaction against such policies is due to it being conflated as purely a muslim thing due to historical ignorance and remnants of several decades of jewish propaganda. I mentioned pater familias to remind people that a structured system to keep women in line is not foreign to western culture as many falsely believe.