Someone had to make a thread on pic. Speaks for itself. Looks like more instability in the region or posturing...

Someone had to make a thread on pic. Speaks for itself. Looks like more instability in the region or posturing. Qnigs are eating this up, but such is the eternal boomer neocon. /sg/ get in here!

Attached: 20180903_220905.jpg (1406x1502, 505.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

heritage.org/global-politics/commentary/how-the-liberal-echo-chamber-sold-the-lie-moderate-iranian-leaders
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/5141/text
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I was just in /sg/ on cuckchan and they are all unironically communist Zig Forums.
I know such types were always an element there, but now they are the entirety of those threads.
What changed?

Attached: SG2018_4.png (944x726 66.72 KB, 519.31K)

reported, saged, and pro-pure filtered

First pick messed up.

Attached: SG2018_1.png (949x770, 523.4K)

Want to raid the generals and make it heavily natsoc again?

I know I'm filtered but, it's twitter and I'm on my phone. Archive it yourself, it's not like it's fake news. All in all a tweet worth talking about. Better than Kathy Griffin bullshit.

All my proxy IPs are banned there now and I won't use a dataharvesting captcha site without using proxy.

Commies or not, do they connect the fact that Obama didn't want Isis defeated? I don't know how they deal with the dissonance, unless they see Obama as a capitalist pawn.

unless he actually puts boots on the ground (or does a real bombing run), I don't give a shit.

Attached: 789.jpg (468x286, 30.21K)

bomb the shit out of 'em!
human tragedy! don;t let this happen!
Isn't this literally following the kike playbook of "cry out as they strike you"?

Attached: unmasked.jpeg (708x533, 63.88K)

CIAniggers and Jihadists aren't people.

In the Syria thread someone had a post questioning if this is more of a warning about isreal instead of a threat. This coming right after the "only the strongest survive" tweet from netanyahu.

Syria strike incoming? ==FUCKING BASTE==

FUCKING BASTE

Hafez al-Assad was literally advised by former German SS members. And Castro did nothing wrong tbh.

Deposing Assad is treason to the American people, and should result in the death of every American official who participates in it as a just consequence of said treason. Everyone who stands with the sadistic Islamofacist Mohammedan cultists deserves only annihilation and eternal damnation. Deposing

INCLUDING DONALD FUCKING TRUMP!!!

based trump! maga!

This. The key word of the tweet is recklessly. Also kike on twatter are bitching about him calling Assad President. True neocons don’t recognize his right to rule. I think he’s saying to be careful. Remember Arabs usually suck at war.

My lefty friend was surprised (some time ago) when I told him basically fuck Israel. He had me confused for a lefty at that point, but I cleared it up for him, telling him that I'm definitely a Nationalist and Fuck Israel.

Hey, LARP-user Boomers -
FUCK ISRAEL

Also regarding Iran, Trump seems to call out Rouhani himself. I saw links on the q boards about him actually meeting with open society people. The ayatollahs hate him and shit on him whenever they can. Trumps rant a few months back was directed at him. Even some of the q posts threw Iran hating boomers there for a ride as it seemed like it was showing support for said ayatollahs. The spiritual leaders of the people. I can’t present evidence as I’m on phone and it’s also hard to find now. But maybe rouhani is comped. Maybe he’s their Obama. Evidence showing I’m dead wrong obviously will change my mind.

This.

Theyre tweets. Who cares.

It's in their nature to be contrarian, or I suppose for image board culture to attract those people. It's the way things have been and probably will always be. Zig Forums is the only public online safe haven for pro-white right-wingers besides /r/MillionDollarExtreme. 4/pol/ will continue to fluctuate for all eternity.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (625x313, 140.23K)

Can confirm

Attached: Oekaki.png (500x250, 9.32K)

here.

On a laptop, I got some OK sources for what I claimed.

heritage.org/global-politics/commentary/how-the-liberal-echo-chamber-sold-the-lie-moderate-iranian-leaders

ignore the obvious neocohen flavor of the writer. But there are still some interesting things:

Perhaps the most egregious funding decision made by the Ploughshares Fund regarding the Iran nuclear deal was its $70,000 grant to Princeton University to underwrite the activities of Seyed Hossein Mousavian, a former Iranian ambassador and nuclear spokesman. This essentially amounted to subsidizing Iran’s propaganda efforts inside the United States.

Although Mousavian was purged during President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad’s administration, he worked closely with Hassan Rouhani, now Iran’s president, in nuclear negotiations with European diplomats up until 2005 and he continues to defend Iran’s nuclear efforts.

The Ploughshares Fund in turn received funding from the Open Society Institute founded by George Soros, the billionaire currency speculator who has funded many leftist and liberal organizations.

I would support Iran against the Jews, but Rouhani is no Ahmadinejad. I liked him.

Nigger there already are boots on the ground and a military base in syria in YPG controlled territory

Syria has done amazingly well. Held out for years against the proxy mercs with foreign military support before its allies had to join in. By comparison Libya was over in a flash.

This one can easily be explained as 'people growing up' you dolt. As for the shift back; that's what happens when normalfags invade.

So why do we care?

Qaddafi made the mistake of complying with no fly zones as his own air force was bombed. He was going to get killed either way. he probably thought it was fucking posturing from the west or something, then they bombed his sons too.

Back to The_Donald lemming.
Is it based an American President who is doing the bidding for a foreign country (Israel)?
Wouldn't be this treason?
How in hell is making America Great Again when the country lawmakers mandate to take money from americans' pockets and giving it to the jews for free?

user, be real; most of the campaign promises are unfulfilled and it looks like they will remain like that.
Trump stabbed in the back a lot of supporters which trusted him.

Attached: www.mp4 (640x480, 8.04M)

I don't remember him complying with the no-fly zones. I do remember the fall of Libya as the moment in time where i truly started to hate ZOG.

Methinks the commieshills have a (((common))) source

I knew he was a kike puppet the moment he started kvetching about Iran during the elections. Even though he already surfed in on a wave of kikes i still gave him the benefit of the doubt, but that finally hammered it home.

Btw didn't at least one of his sons survive?

Well, libya was under an imposed no fly zone and it was being bombed to shit at the time as africans and islamic revolutionaries where pouring into the country. When it was obvious it wasn't enough that's when qaddafi was getting bombed and then it was all over.

Yeah I agree. The entire us government deserves the rope.

May God rest your soul sweet prince.

Attached: Snippet.PNG (408x548, 221.6K)

You realize Assad Sr. is the inventor of the suicide bomber? These guys weren't idiots.

SSNP did the first female suicide bomber.

Assad Sr. popularized suicide bombing by creating the 21 virgin meme.

i unironically think this is going to be some early shit, just to keep the mi complex happy, test some new things, do some bombing runs, both for the usa and russia. the only losers are the syrian people.

They have S-300's now, i doubt pilots look forward to doing bombing runs with that on the ground.

Attached: snap - boomer compilation.jpg (640x409, 44.13K)

Boomers hold the exact opposite opinion, brainlet-kun.

Also please keep that shitty meme at 4cuck where it belongs.

Posts by user ID:

5f56c6: 9 (19.15%)

Check 'em!

DUBS
> 11's (1 total; 50.00%)
> 22's (1 total; 50.00%)

TRIPS
> 666's (1 total; 100.00%)

Attached: c018e0a71ba143c5b3423ca6eb5929e4.jpg (602x481, 42.21K)

Ho ho, just barely dodged double dubs there.

Attached: 1438983183260.jpg (700x483, 85.08K)

I honestly cant understand how anyone can have empathy for something they would benefit from having less of. I dont think theres anything wrong with killing so long as it isnt barbaric or senseless. With justice and truth everythings right to swing through, even ending unsuccessful humans. Isnt the idea to build heaven on earth? Why the fuck do normies eat this shit up I dont understand what bridges their thought when they come to the conclusion that hundreds of thousands of people they will never hear from, see, or know need to be saved by their puppet government. Unless its for your folk you shouldnt be concerned. And that statements ambiguous enough for it to umbrella plenty of normies marketed right. Replace folk with something soft and youve injected the thought.

Enemies of jews and Pissrael staying up and running is good for my folk. You just got yourself an appointment with the oven.

Attached: 1491544267049.jpg (1200x799 234.15 KB, 227.26K)

Attached: Israel and Al-Qaeda.png (699x645 113.54 KB, 360.49K)

USA got involved in Libya solely to advance Hillary's political career. Just because she wanted a regime change under her belt to pad her presidential resume. Obama wasn't even going to do anything and just let Hillary do it herself.

I should've voted for Hillary, you're right.

Ah, Israel. Where if the leptospirosis don't kill you, the desalinated water eventually will.

Obama did try to send US navy over but didn't succeed, so then the French went in. He sure did try though.

False dichotomy, it doesn't make Trump less of a ZOGbot.

kekekekekeke

wish granny was still alive, she didn't take shit

Attached: granny_k.jpg (1777x2048, 689.89K)

Nice chick though.

Does he not know Marx and the majority of the Bolshevics' high command were kikes?

Then what were our other voting options?

There's your problem.

Hundreds of thousands of ISIS terrorists who are in their last bastion, being saved by zog emperor. Kikes and race traitors will defend this.

Attached: trump-wall3.gif (550x412, 310.39K)

Fixd.

In a past interview, Assad basically taught us how to read shit like that. The core is that you have to blend out all emotional shit and appeals to ethics or some other nonsense. The news outlets, the US gov, none of them care about human lives or else they'd act very differently. All the muh hooman bean shit is noise, if you filter it out, you get the actual message.
Now cut out all the pretense of caring for human lives just for the sake of human lives
It's a threat, directed not at Assad, but at Russia and Iran. He is basically saying that if Russia and Iran help Assad with his advance on Idlib, that the US will take revenge on them for it in some way.

Attached: 94c3518add97ffbc1c3a9e13e16884ec0abe3f81562aeb52ddad7f3882f2445b.jpg (3508x2480, 761.94K)

This.

Hes actually saying dont finish off our puppet ISIS or we will declare it annudah shoah and wipe you out with it as a pretext.

Attached: Israel is ISIS.PNG (665x610 153.71 KB, 167.2K)

meant she didn't shoot you

Attached: granny_k.jpg (2048x1233, 490.64K)

It's a false dichotomy, Shillary being a cunt doesn't make Trump less of a ZOGbot you brainlet.

Not voting at all and pointing out the folly of democratic participation. Your "option" leads to white minority, others dont.

"cry out as you strike they"

checked
Granny K didn't mean to shoot you.

He can say that all he wants but america wouldn't dare directly attack any of those countries.

We gave 5.5 billion last week now we're giving away much more.
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/5141/text

JUST

Trump won, Assads position was secured, actual white stopped giving a fuck because it was obvious the Syrian war was now on the right track.

Even this tweet, its obvious to anyone who is still paying even the slightest attention that Trump is calling out not Assad, but the plans that some fucking kike controlled rebels/ISIS are planning on carrying out. How fucking stupid can some of you get.

Attached: 1531738790736.png (884x861, 716.66K)

you do realize that, rhetorical, that automobile was a 1919 model and that picture was taken nearly 100 years ago, it's the height of anal retentive to even broach the subject of trigger discipline about an image 100 years old, and a person dead for close to 60. A more glaring flaw would a rightside holster for a left handed person.

Attached: granny_k.jpg (1768x2048, 511.31K)

Fuck off Trump marketer. Things went uphill when Syria's allies joined. Your ZOGbot was too busy calling Assad 'an animal'.

No, because she wears the holster high. This was normal back in the day even in war, you can't reach for shit if you put it up that high under your dominant arm. Once belts were worn lower the holster would be positioned at dominant arm. Trigger discipline is still a thing though, safety first at all times. Even 100 years ago.

Also

Why even live.

The only reason Assad is even alive and the rest of Syria didnt invade Europe is because of Trump. He literally owes the man his life. The least he can do is take a break from whipping so much rebel ass and not take the Idlib Province.

Attached: 179863487638.jpg (600x532, 240.05K)

Although the holster should be flipped. The fuck are you doing grandma.

This is what chesscucks actually believe. Get the fuck out and never return.

Look! He actually pushes for terrorists not being dealt the final blow! Just like his ZOG 'emperor'. Seriously, gas all Trumpcucks.

lmao it is demonstrably true. You honestly believe Hillary wouldnt have disposed of Assad and moved to start shit with Russia by now?

I'm sure they have their reasons. And I'm sure Assad will stand down like he is ordered. You fucking NatBol types like to rush into shit without realizing there are likely things in play that no one has any idea about. Assad has reclaimed Syria and Trump let it happen. Chill the fuck out,

Attached: 1530906273354.png (800x600, 474.43K)

There were enough (((false flags))).

The only thing that is true is the US army assisting ISIS and Al-Queda under your ZOGbot's administration. The only ones warning Pissrael is Russia, Iran and Lebanon. Your ZOG puppet didn't do shit, oh wait he did; more sanctions for Russia.

He didn't do shit, he let CIAniggers run amok just like the ZOGpuppet before him.

Didn't pay much attention then, because Shillary already got checkmate'd by a US general and it ended right there.

Now get the fuck out you miserable cucks. Go market your ZOGbot on Plebbit or something.

Is bringing up this dead horse and making predictions on things that can't and will never happen the only thing r/the_donald can even do anymore? No one knows what will happen if we got Shillary Cunton elected because it didn't happen, but odds are not much would have actually changed because both are controlled by the same fucking jews. I haven't seen any change from Oniggers days let alone improvements since Trump started his term.

Yeah it's pretty funny but fair points to both sides of the argument. I couldn't care less if it's staged for a photo.. they could have taken one out for that shot, you will never know ;)

They do exist, mine shoots and we are modding airguns now, it's nice having a hunting buddy with a vagina

You know Russia has been warning about another "GASSING" false flag, yeah? Just in the past week or 2. I am a big trump supporter, but what in the fuck, he is siding with ISIS and (((White Helmets))) this shit is fucked, we need a literal hitler already, because as far as i've seen from trump, its all zogged.

Nice plebbit spacing, fucktard. Don't they teach you shithead shills how to type like humans at hebrew school yet?

Signing over the biggest aid package to pissrael ever didn't tip you off to (((Trump)))'s loyalties?

Shills work on the assumption that Zig Forums has no idea about history or that Trump has completely disrupted the ZOGs obvious pattern of total military destruction of middle-east nations. Mostly because shills are gay niggers with AIDS. Regardless, I look forward to the day when we annihilate every muslim from the face of the earth, right after we rope all the jews.

Attached: cadd34c0aba7f3a7a281a8a310deb7b8832ca1dc90a9ba2eab15b804c2ec8a7f.png (320x240, 119.48K)

OBVIOUSLY questionable, but I also considered that not only the establishment corrupt IE: media, most offices in the government, but also the intel community, FBI, CIA, and armed forces. So I figured several years of appeasing these parties had to be done, now I just wonder if all out Los Pepes death squads wouldn't have been better. Some kind of quick conflict to dislodge israel from control. Still though, right now he is the burgers best hope, in 2020 I hope more progress has been made, but at this point I am so tired, my woman sees it, and asks me why I can never speak about happy, positive things, and I reply "just look around, what the hell is happy or positive, unless you ALWAYS have your head up your own ass" When will the straw break the back, and the folk rise up to take with force what is theirs, y'know what I mean, user?

Attached: 2D91F8CCF373F7FCEB86ED676CD0DDD4861171602522DB78C1pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg (494x736, 81.75K)

We need to start finding user's willing to run against Trump during re-election, and debate him on national tv. That would be the most amazing drop of redpills America has ever seen. As much as the zog politicians hate Trump they would throw funding at just about anyone at this point. Who wants to be the chaos candidate?

Attached: 672445eb1e19e908efedb7bda7d3c415a3fd49cbf8203a08d282cc95aefc5429.jpg (1170x661, 112.59K)

I definitely feel you, user, I think one of the largest reasons why I'm even harder on Trump than past presidents is because I actually expected something of him, I guess. When he was elected I began to get my hope back, and it just crushes you even more when you begin to feel optimistic about things only to crash back down into reality. Every day I wake up, take the same commute full of dirty turdskins loitering on the street, work the same awful job, come home to an empty apartment to read various anti-White shit online from smug fucking kikes and their golems, more news of my people being raped, pillaged and murdered, and just soul crushing news every hour of every day and being told to 'embrace dieversity'. It's all so tiring.

This sand niggers on suicide watch

Attached: 1de917959003cf565ffe0e05805d0affbd684e96beb33b28e683a86f0b3f503e.jpg (1024x683, 113.57K)