Sharia Activist Linda Sarsour & Actress Piper Perabo arrested at Kavanaugh Hearing

archive.is/eXHh5

Attached: 1a6d56849e19800b9ed2cec1e18db6a0a51703b8a324ff3164e9c609105fbe2c.webm (277x346 312.24 KB, 38.66K)

Bet she's feeling smug and on a high horse as she rots in jail kek only to be released because she's a stronk muslim womyn who needs no man.
She'll get plenty of public attention as they go through her own court case as they pussyfoot around everything like a generally weak system.
Best way to deal with this sort of shit is to make such retarded and snowflake tier displays of protests non negotiable jail sentences for a very long time for attempting to forcibly change congress decisions using violence and intimidation.
You know. Use exactly what the Jew does against them.

Oh good lord how completely embarrassing! Their little shrill squeaks of displeasure and outrage, painful for the ears…no wonder they are all single. Squeak, squeak, squeak, squeak, squeak, squeak…and squeak. Can anyone tell what they are squeaking about? Of course this 'protest is lead by an average 84 IQ fucking shitskinned freak of nature…{sigh} the state of women these days…it is humiliating just looking at them.

what went wrong?

Attached: cd34b8fbd1edc422fc64b7ff58945125b1571e858d032235cc1f83899938c174.png (613x770 407.54 KB, 52.62K)

your jewdar

Reminder that Linda Sarsour's mentor is Siraj Wahhaj both connected to the DNC, a co-conspirator of the 1993 WTC bombing; who's son of the same name ran the New Mexico compound that's been covered up.

checked and keked

and this is why the vaginal jew must not have any rights. especially rights to political freedom

user, your statement is redundant. Women ARE the jews of biological sex

Wait…I thought we agreed on extermination? What is all this talk of rights…it is difficult to have rightswhen you are dead and doing the only work your jew ass has ever done (working to make more oil for the earth from your decaying carcass) is happening…what HAPPENED to THAT PLAN…THE ONE IN WHICH THE KIKES ARE ALL EXTERMINATED? What rights do you want to grant these jew corpses?

…OH SHIT. YOU'RE RIGHT.

Holy shit the coyote ugly girl aged terribly

Stomp the roach

There is only one way to deal with such people. Unfortunately society stopped doing it a few hundred years ago.

Reminder that anyone who wants to kill the jews is LARPing and “using the jews’ fake definition of Nazi”. Reddit told me so, that makes it true. You’re just a rabble rouser.

Muslim traitor organizes terror attack on Kavanaugh family; Capitol Building evacuated

If dubs, Trump declares national emergency and has Sarsour shot. If trips, Twitter Trust and Responsibility Council goes too. If serious get, DotR.

Reminder that everything with these people is a business. She can't sell her face anymore, and she's too old to peddle ass now. All that's left is volunteering for Team Jew and hoping your agent calls back.

I guess she was picked for the news today. It's the mocking bird media again. Only the stories are not as redundant. More variation finally.

Attached: 20180904_190219.jpg (720x1096 304.84 KB, 296.28K)

Oh right, this is a European bored of peace…

Attached: death rune peace.jpg (1773x1691, 168.25K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1920x1080 1.56 MB, 2.84M)

Nothing, she was always a whore for jewry.

This. Her imdb looks like she hasn't had anything that's paying the bills since 2014(not to mention everything she's been in is complete trash). She's in her 40's and her looks are fading quick. She never had any roles with serious acting so she's basically been side lined for younger tarts and hags that are better actresses.

Women annon we mean women

ᛉ "It wounds severely, staining with blood any man who makes a grab at it."

Attached: reaction to steve irwin's death.jpg (193x182, 20.98K)

Did she marry the worlds jewiest hobo?

If you look closely at Linda Sarsoor as she's howling in protest you can see she's wearing a Patagonia jacket.

Pretty cool to see commies dressed up in this kind of high priced swag.

Once in Vancouver I had a beggar come up to me at the bus stop in front of the Korean magazine store at Broadway and Granville and beg me for spare change whilel wearing a Patagonia jacket.

haha dude looks like Jimmy Durante playing a stew bum.

Who is this piece of shit? The son of some successful jew drug dealer I take it.

I'm going to guess that the only reason this roach is relevant, is because of media Soros funding?

Attached: wojak computer feels guy george soros.jpg (675x496, 77.14K)

Her nose in the second pic. and the way she smiles looks pretty jewey to me. Plus brown eyes.

Yeah, you can tell they really take this seriously and totally believe they're doing something important.