Energized against Donald Trump, Democrats reach +14 in the midterms

archive.is/unMLV

Huh. If only he didn't cuck out as soon as became President.

Attached: 3rewg96544.jpg (1288x1315, 833.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ssrs.com/probability-panel/
langerresearch.com/wp-content/uploads/Methodological-details_SSRS-Omnibus.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't believe in (((polls))) sorry

Luckily we only have to wait less than 2 months to find out.

MUH POLLS

Attached: 2bfg83.jpg (750x503, 69.79K)

Eager to give their base confidence the (((media))) have told them there is no need to vote. It's +14 might as well stay home.

It's over, goyim! Trump has really fucked up now! Take these little blackpills like good gentiles. . .

Wait, what's this?

cellular telephone Aug. 26-29, 2018, in English and Spanish, among a random national sample of
1,003 adults. Results have a margin of sampling error of 3.6 points, including the design effect.
Partisan divisions are 33-25-37 percent, Democrats-Republicans-independents.

Good. Maybe Democrat congress can prevent Trump from giving amnesty to DACA babies, which he has repeatedly indicated to be one of his goals.

figures, t_d idiots are still gushing over their based kike loving amnesty don after getting assfucked for almost 2 years now. You are the cancer that is killing Zig Forums

Don't forget his gun grab.

Hold still while I gas you.

You should really coordinate these raids more closely. Several actual posters got here before you.

Remember when everybody understood pic related?

Attached: The March of Tyranny.png (891x685, 1.06M)

But I'm not Donald Trump…

Attached: 25475223553.jpg (1024x646, 163.12K)

You're making the assumption that (((they))) are oldfags and not newfags that came here during the election,

Attached: 0c71cc374b5cbbc8f706ac4d8bd566068eb7cb7716bd20de925875c3dce9b5f2.jpg (392x379, 101.22K)

Where's the lie? Has Trump not repeatedly indicated his support for DACA amnesty? Has he not supported gun control?

We have already seen so much election fraud go unpunished that it is insane to think that (((they))) will not just elect (((progressives))) across the board this time. All we are seeing now is (((them))) announcing the numbers beforehand. The kikes won't let the (((polls))) be wrong a second time.

You're not real, you're a kike infiltrator, but a real newfag might be reading this so I'll take the bait.

Trump is not our husband, he's a tool to make a fire break and buy us breathing space. Everything is still catastrophically bad, especially over the long run, demographic-wise, but it would have been far worse if history had unfolded any different in 2016. This way, there's hope and opportunity. The other way, this shithole would already be streaming from prison servers in Florence ADX, and there'd be no hope but a losing war.

No real person can regard the shift in the discussion over the last three years and wish it had realistically gone any different. You – if there really is a you at all – are the kind of punk who pulls the trigger at the first sound of footsteps.

So shut up and watch as the white race returns to glory, heeb. Trump is a step, not a destination. But then, you already knew that. They train you on the idea in JIDF orientation.

He has decided against running a 2nd term. He doesn't want to be President anymore

Reminder that the Trump fellators are redditors and should be reported on sight. Zig Forums stands above hero worship and jewish false dichotomies.

The two-party, Jew party system is not going to allow for that.

Trump is buying time for someone, but it sure isn't us.

It's called reality, nigger.

Your not a real Zig Forumsack for many reasons mate, real ones that want r the zognald here and bullied them out that it is getting more of a bad rep, now even that out of the way you believe these (((polls)))?

said what source?

I honestly would not be surprised. No one’s else up there is doing what he wants them to do, even though both parties are working for the jews. A small part of me wants him to abdicate a second term simply because it will make all Q-LARPers commit suicide. A slightly larger part of me wants him to do it because it means the race war comes THAT MUCH FASTER.

Proof that jidf is behind this, because there is a lot of evidence that jew that like trump outnumber the kikes that hate him, then there is a few proof of them playing both sides.

Let this thread mark the beginning of the midterm voting shills

Horatiohornblowerhentai.gif

A lot of people here is mixed about trump including me user, I want him out so all the plebbitors will get out or try to get a candidate they like which will enable us to choose a different one and fuck them over and regain 4/pol/ to be natsoc again but the other part of me wants him to stay because there is simply no other politician but him that would've fucked us over as hard, I knew trump would not be like a hitler or anything, but he has done nothing that screams if he is on our side or not.

Learn English, kike.

Attached: St_Dunstan_Teaches_a_Jew.jpg (570x463, 52.65K)

Attached: facts.jpg (697x208, 14.08K)

That's not true. He tweeted that one time.

Attached: 1532847441657.png (737x866, 283.59K)

Attached: basedassad.jpg (172x200, 6.39K)

Roger Stone

either way; what has to be done, must be done. It isn't up to Trump or anyone else at this point. the takeaway from Trump, the Queue-LARP, lefties, niggers, spics, the jew of course, … is that it's up to Joe&Jane Goyim. They'll either fight for what their ancestors fought for them to have, or die of asphyxiation choking on two fists full of McDonalds Happy Hour Big Macs
as they crash into the candy bar display at Walshart
"SkyKingMorphingIntoRoof.jpg"

Well is confusing one time he aids niggers that would've been used for something else, then there is the deportations, then he brought attention to south africa and I applaud him, but always sucking israel's dick, clarify user is he on our side or not?

A huge number of people have been deradicalized by the Trump presidency. Former white nationalists are going civic and it's all due to this disastrous "shift in the discussion."

Learn to meme, kike.

Attached: Eye_Cancer.jpg (1014x1545, 1.57M)

There are no deportations. Trump has lower deportation numbers than O-nigger

Better than "diversity is our strength." I never used to see comments under normalfag articles that named the Jew in the first five entries, but now it's all over the place.

My vote for Trump was a vote for pissing off the (((progressives))) and exposing the bullshit across the board. Like an attempt to hopefully wake up some centrists and normies to the disaster that is happening. As we have seen, the (((news))) has overplayed their hand, tech companies have gone balls to the walls with censorship, Antifa and shitskins have assaulted normal people, etc. etc. Trump being elected serves as a glimpse of what is to come from (((them))) for all to see. The frustration and childish behavior of the left has been exposed and hopefully enough people are asking themselves whether this is really worth it anymore. For better or worse Trump has cast the worst elements of what is to come in to the limelight. That is better than it continuing quietly.

imagine being this retarded

>Hillary is unstoppable! 99% chance to win according to all the (((polls)))
Yeah no, if anything this just means stay more vigilant because they're going to use this as cover to cheat even more.
They're sniffing their own farts again, Trump's results are better than the manufactured outrage.

And thread, thanks for frying the bots early in user.

Attached: the so-called blue wave.jpg (1024x635, 153.55K)

Attached: number-of-deportations-by-fiscal-year.jpg (454x619, 49.5K)

Trump kept us from rising up.

ALGORITHMS SHOW YOU ONLY THE COMMENTS THAT YOU WANT TO SEE, YOU FUCKING DIPSHIT.
Most people on the Internet probably only come in contact with less than a dozen sites. Google, with its Gmail and YouTube, Facebook, perhaps a random community like Tumblr, a couple of image boards, the occasional visit to Amazon, maybe some news websites, and that’s about it. For the vast majority of the population, the Internet is a prepackaged, socially engineered spy grid. It fuels itself on your input and weaponizes the information against you and everyone else. Already the social engineers are dividing us entirely, confusing the tongue, and making it difficult to communicate effectively. On Google and YouTube, comments and videos are filtered such that you only come in contact with certain predetermined material derived by social algorithms. They make it nearly impossible to discover new random channels and points of view. When you click on a video and scroll down, you’re presented with preselected comments that jive with the opinions you tend to agree with and made to jump through hoops of inconvenience to look at all the other discussions taking place.
Since Google is so influential, this sort of strategy is largely finding its way into every facet of the corporate-controlled Internet. This means that when I click on a video, say of the puppet Obama fake crying about Sandy Hook, I will see comments that are critical of his phony bullshit and other comments mocking the counterfeit brainwashing media. Yet when a stereotypical phony “liberal” feminist clicks on the same video, she’ll be presented with comments that agree with her gun-grabbing ideology. In effect, we’re being self-imprisoned on these tiny Internet islands where we can’t reach out to one another. Google can control who and what we interact with and see, and so divide and conquer the mind of the population. It’s a good strategy to quell dissent; when I click on a controversial news video or article, I unwillingly come in contact with opinions that tend to support my own, and so I leave with the sense that there is a consensus on a particular world event like Sandy Hook. This engineering of a false consensus has the effect of pacifying the people, making them content in their beliefs. In being content, they became lazy and stop questioning the world and discussing reality with those around them.
By forcing the ignorant to be separate from the wise, from the stupid, from the trolls, even, this system of division is impeding the social development of humanity at large. The typical person on the Internet is confined within their own little bubble of information–a literal reservation matrix. The vast majority of modern people only interact with the world around them through the lens of the Internet. Everything they know–and much of where their worldview comes from–is directly influenced through what they experience online. By allowing a cabal of government/corporate entities with advanced technologies in their disposal to regulate what an individual interacts with online, they can shape and guide the development of one’s mind.
We are, quite literally, being domesticated through sophisticated weaponized psychology.
Most of human history and its accumulated knowledge is already immersed on the Internet; within our lifetimes all of it will be in the cloud, soon enough the entire population will be hardwired into the Internet, in one way or another. It’s conceivable that our entire species’ recorded collective experience–all of our history and knowledge–can be manipulated and censored by predatory algorithms that can gradually and insidiously edit the data to keep the truths from us. The beast supercomputers can sift through the entire Internet and gradually edit out certain sensitive or undesirable information–even change audio files and manipulate videos. In recent years, everyone’s identity is being lassoed to the Internet, such that there is no longer anonymity and free exchange. Certain people can be effectively silenced. The Internet with which I come into contact might be an entirely different Internet than the one others see. By socially engineering groups and confining certain people within these restricted informational reservations, reality and social/cultural trends can be manufactured. It’s such a passive and insidious strategy. Just as a virus entering a cell coats itself with the host’s own membrane, masquerading as self to elude detection, this beast computer consciousness uses our own information and our own architecture to elude our defenses and gain entrance into our collective mind.

This thread is full of bots and jidf, may as well post these and enjoy the sodium.

Attached: 5.png (598x1089 337.3 KB, 47.83K)

Attached: 10.png (598x1304 57.29 KB, 358.84K)

Attached: 15.png (598x1404 70.71 KB, 416.2K)

We're gonna see a blue wave, of leftist tears when then get cucked once more.

Attached: drumpf has no chance.png (500x331, 117.72K)

Attached: 20.png (599x1125 53.58 KB, 62.1K)

Net immigration of ~800,000 nonwhites per year.
THERE ARE NO NET DEPORTATIONS. RESTORING RACIAL PURITY IS LITERALLY THE ONLY FUCKING THING THAT MATTERS.
Redditors can list whatever the fuck else they want (AND IGNORE THE 3.6 BILLION TO ISRAEL PER YEAR AND 44 BILLION TO NIGGER COUNTRIES), but THEY EXPOSE THEMSELVES BY APOLOGIZING FOR CIVIC NATIONALISM.

Attached: 25.png (598x1198 536.5 KB, 64.61K)

No, you mass deport after the wall is complete. Not before.

Attached: 30.png (598x1245 76.8 KB, 69.39K)

Attached: 35.png (598x1413 62.89 KB, 78.81K)

>>>/suicide/

Except when it comes to Adolf Hitler.

Attached: 38.png (598x1461 55.9 KB, 77.61K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1664x546 140.63 KB, 83.63K)

How bout you don't spam the thread.

That implies this thread isn't a flaccid blackpill attempt in the first place, and is worth maintaining.

welp

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1549x416, 49.42K)

I think its worth it to maintain it to mock them, and redpill newfags on muh polls.
Spamming intereferes with that, so at least space it out a bit, then you'll be mocking them AND spamming that salt-generation imagery.

There's that word again.

Case in point

Because he did nothing wrong, and everything he did was for his people.

New here, huh?

He’s a redditor. It’s all he knows how to do.

800,000 NET NONWHITE IMPORTATIONS PER YEAR UNDER TRUMP. THERE ARE NO DEPORTATIONS. ALL THE SPICS ARE STILL HERE. TRUMP ALLOWS ILLEGAL LAWS TO BE FOLLOWED. YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE FOR SUPPORTING THIS.

Righteously so.

If someone is gonna call shitting on Trump for being a kosher faggot 'blackpilling', thats laughable; but claiming its pushing a blackpill to suggest jewmedia polling isn't garbage is right on the mark.

Hopefully you are right.

Hitler did 3 things wrong.
1. Allow the British Army to go free at Dunkirk rather than using them as a bargaining chip to force status quo antebellum in the West.
2. Refuse to allow the ethnicities freed from Soviet rule to form their OWN governments and offer partisan support to the Wehrmacht in their march eastward.
3. You know what this is.

Granted, Trump IS importing infinite muds.

Did the meme offend you plebbitor"

IT'S A FUCKING PHONE SURVEY
ssrs.com/probability-panel/

Fair points, but that's the last of that particular article as it is. Now to see if the bots are advanced enough to read the images and address individual topics, or if they're only able to pull from pre-written scripts as seen in 7fce01.

Uncle Adolf's greatest mistake was being too soft on Britain.

'Hitler did nothing wrong' is a moral statement, not a historical statement.

>dems oversampled 6 gorillion percent in (((WaPo))) poll

ROTFL. Fuck the Democraps. Bunch of whiny little full of shit bitches. Wah, wah wah since the election. Ridiculous how easily they enslave certain areas. Just like when slavery was legal, until republicans put them in their place. And if you didnt learn anything from polls yet, or how they actually work, you are an idiot. Love watching the democrats implode. The crooked ass bastards.

Yeah, a heavily-weighted phone survey, with ZERO information about sample size.
Laughable.

Prewritten.
Ive dealt with them enough to know the tech hasn't been upgraded yet,

Hitler wasn't known for his aggressiveness like the kikes told us, I did not in any way imply he didn't make mistakes in war, when I say he did nothing wrong, I meant what kikes had told us about hitler was all lies and realize he wasn't really a bad guy.

user, why.

Fair enough, then. In that context you’re right.

Theres no strawman there user, not enough words.

Yes.

Fat lot of good all the amazon servers and funding did then, no wonder kikes are pushing Candid's AI so heavily. Funny how even when it comes to astroturfing the jew will still go as cheap as possible.

Attached: cdf.jpg (272x272, 6.75K)

Hahaha, turns out the idiots at ABC had just fucked up the hyperlink.
langerresearch.com/wp-content/uploads/Methodological-details_SSRS-Omnibus.pdf

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1683x1325, 224.05K)

why am I not shocked

Other than that hopefully trump is a sign of good things, sure progressives and commies being showed how foolish they are was fun and all, but I want something more, having whites standing up to them selves and say no, and getting america to become the white majority ethnostate it was meant to be and having nuclear family values and homeschooling children and nature…. These jews don't know when to leave us the fuck alone, but due to their nature I want all of them gone, so we can get back to developing and finally going to space. The reason jews want to go to space is to fight god.

this.

You glow, faggot.

Is this meme supposed to be a parody? If so, well done

Jesus you're retarded. Civnats are on the rise yes, but there are also more extreme right as well.
This is what is called shifting the Overton window. We're moving the window, among whites, to the right. Yes civnats are cucks, but they're better than commies or brown people. Hell, they're even better than early 2000's Democrats. When civnats are the moderates we've moved it right, when civ acts are the left, then you'll know we're winning. When civnats are the far left, then you'll know we've won everything.
Either way, the fact is that the vast majority of people don't trust the main stream media anymore and the right wing is generally beginning to learn that you never apologize to the media and you ignore what the media says about you.
These are all good things. The right is finally learning to punch back.

They are exactly the same user.

It'll totally happen any day now!

Also

Who told you that?

Already started in Florida.

That was more due to Florida's governor completely capitulating than anything else but it's still one of the biggest legitimate Criticisms against Trump so far
Second one being the Syrian virtue signaling

No. It has to do with zionist capital fearing an armed public because it is having increasing difficulty controlling the narrative and convincing people what they ought to want out of the economy and public life in the United States.

That sentence alone proofs you are retarded.
It's pretty obvious that Trump is being attacked from all sides. If congress and the senate republicans would work with him; Then obamacare and the wall would already have been build.

Attached: 35bf6085dfe6d304203add743d9bc38cd80e7bcc324114a422f2333d092318e7.gif (500x267, 999.48K)

They're fucking decades too late now; Way too many guns circulating in the US even if they do keep ratching up the restrictions (doesn't help that they never think their laws through so you have tons of loopholes to exploit)
As much as they hate it, the American public is probably the most well-armed in the world and sandy hook wasn't able to get people to give up their guns regardless of the outrage.