K-KAP NEW VIDEO - NON BELIVERS DONT UNDERSTAND ALLAH IS THE ONE TRUE GOD INSHALLAH BROTHERS

K-KAP NEW VIDEO - NON BELIVERS DONT UNDERSTAND ALLAH IS THE ONE TRUE GOD INSHALLAH BROTHERS

God, that is a literal nigger jew.

All pozzed shit including interacial tone.

DON'T BE A NIGGER JEW.

My DREAM is to exterminate all SUBHUMANS. It is nice to know that I don't have to settle.

1:43 Nice that they are featuring MALE black transgenders as 'female' tennis players.

what is with these low effort cuckchan tier threads?

AND THAT'S HOW ISLAM HAPPENED

Attached: islamretarded.jpg (1280x720, 112.72K)

Is that one of the faggot pedo's Bacha Bazi Boy babies? Looks like it has makeup on. How mentally deranged and subhuman would you have to be to think something that small wants to have sex with you?

Attached: raped baby and mulsim pedophile.jpg (1360x1200, 177.95K)

If people say your dreams are crazy, if they laugh at what you think you can do.
Good. Stay that way.
Because what non believers fail to understand is that calling a dream crazy is not an insult, its a compliment.
Dont try to be the most supreme Aryan in your profession, or the most supreme in the world. Be the most supreme - ever.
Dont picture yourself wearing the SS uniform, picture Heydrich wearing yours.
Dont settle for minister of propaganda and public enlightment, or Rechschanzelor. Do both.
Lose a million kikes and become the Fuhrer, after having your lungs burned out by gas in a world war.
Dont believe you can be totally different from the community, if you want to be somebody. Dont let it stop you from becoming a Gauleiter, for Berlin, at age 29.
Dont become the best political leader on the planet, be bigger than public office. Believe in something, even if it means sacrificing everything.
When they talk about the greatest Reich in the history of the world, make sure its your Reich. If you have only one people, dont just work for your people, lead them - at the highest level.
If your a Frau from Bremen, dont just become a mother, become the greatest homemaker ever.
Yea, thats more like it.
So dont ask if your dreams are crazy, ask if theyre crazy enough.

Attached: Goebbels13.jpg (465x597, 115.12K)

This ad is tone death. This is an almost exclusively American mindset.

Oh God, please, please, please. Someone with some video editing skills, please make this!

It's not American, it's (((American))).

I butchered reichskanzler and didnt proofread, I must commit sudoku.

(checked)
These dubs made me chuckle.

This. Excellent kike-free first post.

If people say your dreams are crazy, if they laugh at what you think you can do.
Good. Stay that way.
Because what non believers fail to understand is that calling a dream crazy is not an insult, its a compliment.
Dont try to be the most supreme Aryan in your profession, or the most supreme in the world. Be the most supreme - ever.
Dont picture yourself wearing the SS uniform, picture Heydrich wearing yours.
Dont settle for minister of propaganda and public enlightenment, or Reichskanzler. Do both.
Lose a million kikes and become the Fuhrer, after having your lungs burned out by gas in a world war.
Dont believe you can be totally different from the community, if you want to be somebody. Dont let it stop you from becoming a Gauleiter, for Berlin, at age 29.
Dont become the best political leader on the planet, be bigger than public office. Believe in something, even if it means sacrificing everything.
When they talk about the greatest Reich in the history of the world, make sure its your Reich. If you have only one people, dont just work for your people, lead them - at the highest level.
If your a Frau from Bremen, dont just become a mother, become the greatest homemaker ever.
Yea, thats more like it.
So dont ask if your dreams are crazy, ask if theyre crazy enough.

Attached: Goebbels-believe.jpg (551x832, 126.71K)

What I don't understand, how would voluntarily making a political statement on the less popular side of a hugely controversial issue help you sell more shoes? What ever happened with the tried and true formula of just putting a popular sportsball player and smiling at the camera?

I guess they don't even care about money anymore…

None of the corpses do anymore. They own the printing press so they can just print more at the snap of a finger. Who cares if they have to give away the entire planet to subhumans, they can always just make more money at the snap of their fingers.

I dont think it matters how many times I try to perfect it, tism is going to keep acting up.

What could possibly go wrong?

Whites aren't usually willing to spend $300 on a pair of basketball shoes. Blacks will do that multiple times and even kill each other to get them. "Fuck wypipo" is the most effective marketing message you can use when you're trying to pander to subhumans. Really I wouldn't expect anything different from a Jewish company.

Spent 200$ on a pair of airwalks like 10 years ago, Ill never do that again. You can get a decent pair of shoes for like 20 bucks and they will last years.

Oh and btw, two companies approached the nigger and he turned them down before accepting Nike, one was Puma for certain and I think they said Addidas was the other, but I cant recall for sure.

Nike also produces a bunch of regular sports clothes, including decent enough clothes for lifting… even though there's much better brands out there, now. I know I have some Nike shorts and undershirts in my closet… oh well. Fuck 'em.

Underarmor and New Balance have been trying to dethrone the king of the industry for years and now Nike just throws itself on the sword. Jesus, fucking Christ.

If you want to shill New Balance point out they have a factory in like Boston or Chicago or something that they struggled to keep alive for 8 years under Obama and the only reason they werent forced out of the country was because Trump, that they are loyal to America and make their shoes there despite the costs associated with it.

"Calling a dream crazy is not an insult - it's a compliment"
Heil Hitler!
Heil Hitler!
Heil Hitler!
Heil Hitler!
Heil Hitler!
Heil Hitler!
Heil Hitler!
Heil Hitler!

jejjed

I already imagine the Jew York Times op-ed, "New Balance, the official footwear of Plumph loving White supremacists?!".

I think we already had articles on that, they had to do damage control around when Trump was elected because the left was tarring them as only a right wing white peoples shoe.

He doesn't look like a nigger, almost certain he's a kike or other semite which is why they're promoting this subhuman so much because he's such a shit athlete he's broken league records in shittiness and he's light skinned as hell in younger pictures and even this. He even refuses to take a DNA test.

I guess you didnt make the logical jump that given his last name hes probably half Irish, he also has an all white family hes been photographed with - likely the white parents side, or maybe his race traitor coalburning wife. He probably has one of those too.

half breeds HATE that i say stuff like Marhabba dats sand niggger for howdy they go HUH I SAY i thought you were ARAB we laugh and part ways. ….. most do look like terrorists and it's not RACIST IF IT'S TRUE 😵

Somebody with editing skills for the love of a christian god get on this now.

I almost cried

His nose are big for nigger standards

Go back to leftypol

Jewniggers. Many nigger celebrities are actually (((black))). Many of them will go on to join the synagogue like (((Sammy Davis Jr.))). Famous niggerkikes like aretha franklin are used as nigger sockpuppets so normalfags will follow the (((narrative))).

Who?

Attached: Nigga Like Dick.jpg (400x332, 32.55K)

niggers love this shit and fall for it and literally buy the shoes cause a nigger is in their ad. That's why their replacing you.