Only YOU Can Win Your Foreskin Back! IRL Protest Strategy

I'll start with an overview of Intactivism 1.0.

The largest intactivist group, and the largest protest group, is the Bloodstained Men. This is the group that typically shows up to ACOG (OBGYN conference), the AAP conference, the Superbowl, and random street protests. The leaders, chiefly David Atkinson, Brother K, and Jonathan Friedman, privately scoff at the possibility of a large-scale movement against circumcision, so they effectively run a cult of personality around Brother K, gathering donations (mostly from cutter/"regret" mommies) with the promise that they're making a difference (~0.8% decline in circumcision per year). At the current rate of decline in circumcision, ~1,000,000 more boys are cut every year, and this will continue for the indefinite future. The chief methods of BSM are public protests to doctors, hospitals, and parents, effectively begging them ("rational discourse"–providing facts, statistics, and arguments) to stop cutting baby boys. This is ineffective, and the players involved all point to each other. The parents say they do it because the doctors suggested it, the doctors say they do it because the parents want it… This is not working, hence the slow rate of decline.

I propose that we create our own Intactivism 2.0, based on a strategy of exposing children to anti-circ info in front of their parents. I call this the Parent-Child Education Strategy. We target schools during pickup and dropoff, sports games (in public parks), and large churches. The goal is to tell children, in front of their parents, exactly what circumcision is. If the parents react, their children learn that this is a big deal, so most will be forced to seethe in silence as you spill the beans. But even if the parents don't react, the children will be able to pick up on their body language and figure out that something big is being said.

Ideal scenario: 6th inning, Timmy is out in left field, picking dandelions, when you come up next to the field and start screaming about male genital cutting. "Hey kids! That brown ring around your penis is a scar from where your parents cut off parts of your penis! Ask your parents what 'SIR-CUM-SIH-ZHUN' is! Did your parents cut off part of your penis as a baby? Do you have a scar on your penis?! Parents everywhere are destroying baby's penises! Did your parents hurt your penis?!" etc, etc. The parents, sitting in the bleachers, don't know what to do, and the kids are suddenly wide awake from a boring game, focusing on you. You wave a sign, scream into a megaphone for 2-5 minutes, and get out before any cops can show up. This isn't strictly illegal, but you don't want to be arrested for something vague like "disturbing the peace."

You want to be getting to kids before they hit puberty, before they've begun to identify with their penises, so that you can maximize the likelihood that you successfully spill the beans to the children. This has the potential to cause mass chaos, if it is rolled out across the country. We want kids talking about this in elementary schools, at lunch tables, with their parents… By breaking the taboo and converting large numbers of children, we end this practice much more quickly than current Intactivism.

You can wear a mask if you're worried, or you can go to a community 5-10 miles away where you won't be recognized. Either way, this can be done without getting doxxed.
Tissue regeneration is a scientific certainty IF it is given the funding it needs. If we deal a death-blow to circumcision and push it into the realm of public discussion and politics, we can get a lot of angry people pushing for a ban and then for tissue regeneration. Given 100 million to 1 billion dollars, circumcision will certainly materialize within our lifetime. If this is allowed to slowly fall out of practice, we will die without ever having felt the true pleasure of a whole penis. If you personally are satisfied with your sex life, bear in mind that many of your brothers are not, and that this includes incels, men who have been denied sexual pleasure with others AND by themselves. Personally, I don't feel much with my (mutilated) penis. We should fight to end this practice and to be made whole by the society that encouraged our parents to do this to us. Women and feminists don't shy away from using state resources for their pet causes; are any of those causes as serious as millions of men tortured and sexually mutilated at birth?

This is the greatest human rights violation of our time, and I need your help to terrorize this society into making us whole. Will you help me?

Attached: 13909134_10102745489509368_6366139393305457880_o.jpg (1080x1920, 203.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2FUfce4dM2w&t=4s
youtube.com/watch?v=4hUo1JqsB7A
youtube.com/watch?v=4J6LRv-J720
youtube.com/watch?v=EUaoqPHgufw&t=161s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Supplies:

I'm trying to get in contact with my local ACLU to make sure I'm not going to be breaking any laws, but getting in and out quickly should prevent arrest. Some people are saying the CDC is about to come out in favor of (((baby cutting))) to counter mounting criticism against the 2012 AAP position. If/When that happens, we need to respond immediately, as they will be advising intact adults and parents of intact children to get circumcised at annual checkups.

Media requests should go to Gregory Malchuk (you can find him on youtube), as he came up with the idea and has done the best job to date in attacking the practice in interviews.

ITT, let's discuss protest strategies and see if I can get other people on board with doing this decentralized strategy. Anti-circ infographics are welcome, but understand that we're not going to be arguing with parents or anyone else: we're going to do an emotional gut-punch to children in front of their parents.

Greg's appearance on the ralph retort:
youtube.com/watch?v=2FUfce4dM2w&t=4s
Describe this as "cutting parts off babies' penises"
youtube.com/watch?v=4hUo1JqsB7A
Little League Protests
youtube.com/watch?v=4J6LRv-J720

Bump, for a fellow sufferer, fuck these disgusting kikes, if we get this banned, when kikes fight for it again, it'll show what a sickening """people""" they are. Let this rise to the heights of well known news. And if we're lucky, kikes will be caught in the crossfire and hopefully murdered (even if only a few) by some heartfelt individuals.

How can I punish my parents for having me circumcised? I'm thinking about drugging them with chloroform and chopping one of their fingers off or something. Either that or sue them and the kike doctor that did it to me, but I'm unlikely to win in court.

What about men like me? ~40yo mutilated at birth *against* my parents wishes. By a kike doctor… who is now deceased.

The Kikes made it clear, with the Nordic (attempted bans) (RIP), that circumcision and Judaism are insufferable. If this is the hill they wish to die on, then so be it.

If we are successful and seize political power as ourselves or through right-wing people, we can eventually push for public executions. Greg and I call it our gas chamber list. You can add them to the name. But that's long term.

In the short term, you actually can sue, if you're 18-20. Attorneys for the Rights of the Child (ARCLaw) is the group you should contact. You can sue for a range of issues, such as botches or improperly obtained consent. The largest case was over 4 million dollars. In discovery, they found that the mother was still under the influence of Demerol when she signed the consent form. Suing your parents is going to be more difficult, I'm afraid. I have similar issues with my parents, so I'm basically just milking them for whatever inheritance I can get and trying to minimize contact. That's harder if you're still under their roof. Good luck, user.

And obviously, your references to violence are just analogies and figurative language. We don't endorse individual violence here. State executions, on the other hand…

Statute of limitations has expired, sorry user. But with your help, we can get tissue regeneration for you before you die. Personally, I'm willing to fight to get back what was taken from me. Are you?

I'm willing to kill jews, niggers, muslims, spics, and traitors. I'm also sick of waiting for the civil war to start so I can do my job.

Oh shit, we've got a Timothy McCircumcision on our hands! Don't commit any violence, but if you do, we've already planned our press strategy.

>youtube.com/watch?v=EUaoqPHgufw&t=161s

If you're really angry though, I'd think you'd be interested in triggering cutter parents in front of their children. Wanna try out our protest strategy? I've got my supplies lined up, and I'll be starting within the next 3 weeks.

Oh yeah, and please, write a manifesto. Send it to Jew York Times, LA Times, ARCLaw, Bloodstained Men, Intact America, Gregory Malchuk, and local newspapers. If you're gonna do something rash, make a big splash.

We could do small scale education for children, like drop off leaflets in parks, spam Fortnight chats, the important thing is that the kids DO NOT hear from their parents first

Occasionally, I go to the young adult section of the library and put anti-circ cards into books that look like they're marketed to boys. I don't know much about Fortnight, so I don't know how that would work, but it could be good, if you don't mind getting banned.

What's discussed above is a more provocative approach. As you said though, the most important thing is that we talk to the kids before their parents do.

To any cutanons who haven't grown their foreskin back, I must ask you a question: why?
It's very easy to do and requires no embarrassing purchases or doctor visits. You only need to do a few stretches daily.

Attached: 4.jpg (512x341 48.16 KB, 20.1K)

it won't replace the nerve damage though it'll just give you a stupid looking dick without all the pleasure

I prefer the term "cozy." It's nice protection, although it takes a long time

It can lead to dekeratinization though, which will make the nerves you have left, especially on the scarred gland, more "sensitivity" or responsiveness to less aggressive stimulus.
Like remove a scar condom.

5years?

lemme see this cozy thing ur stretched i wanna see what im getting into, don't forget the spoiler

I must be having a stroke.

Cut user here, there is virtually nothing to stretch man. The doctor's did the kind of circumcision that takes out the WHOLE foreskin. There is nothing for me to stretch.

You have to do first hold an awkward position to get skin to work with.
It requires you pulling the skin before the glans forward with one hand and backwards with the other.

Just look at a Roman statue if you want to know what an uncut penis looks like,

Go back to half, faggot.