Only YOU Can Get Your Foreskin Back! Solo Protesting Our Way to the Foreskin Ethnostate

I'll start with an overview of Intactivism 1.0.

The largest intactivist group, and the largest protest group, is the Bloodstained Men. This is the group that typically shows up to ACOG (OBGYN conference), the AAP conference, the Superbowl, and random street protests. The leaders, chiefly David Atkinson, Brother K, and Jonathan Friedman, privately scoff at the possibility of a large-scale movement against circumcision, so they effectively run a cult of personality around Brother K, gathering donations (mostly from cutter/"regret" mommies) with the promise that they're making a difference (~0.8% decline in circumcision per year). At the current rate of decline in circumcision, ~1,000,000 more boys are cut every year, and this will continue for the indefinite future. The chief methods of BSM are public protests to doctors, hospitals, and parents, effectively begging them ("rational discourse"–providing facts, statistics, and arguments) to stop cutting baby boys. This is ineffective, and the players involved all point to each other. The parents say they do it because the doctors suggested it, the doctors say they do it because the parents want it… This is not working, hence the slow rate of decline.

I propose that we create our own Intactivism 2.0, based on a strategy of exposing children to anti-circ info in front of their parents. I call this the Parent-Child Education Strategy. We target schools during pickup and dropoff, sports games (in public parks), and large churches. The goal is to tell children, in front of their parents, exactly what circumcision is. If the parents react, their children learn that this is a big deal, so most will be forced to seethe in silence as you spill the beans. But even if the parents don't react, the children will be able to pick up on their body language and figure out that something big is being said.

Ideal scenario: 6th inning, Timmy is out in left field, picking dandelions, when you come up next to the field and start screaming about male genital cutting. "Hey kids! That brown ring around your penis is a scar from where your parents cut off parts of your penis! Ask your parents what 'SIR-CUM-SIH-ZHUN' is! Did your parents cut off part of your penis as a baby? Do you have a scar on your penis?! Parents everywhere are destroying baby's penises! Did your parents hurt your penis?!" etc, etc. The parents, sitting in the bleachers, don't know what to do, and the kids are suddenly wide awake from a boring game, focusing on you. You wave a sign, scream into a megaphone for 2-5 minutes, and get out before any cops can show up. This isn't strictly illegal, but you don't want to be arrested for something vague like "disturbing the peace."

You want to be getting to kids before they hit puberty, before they've begun to identify with their penises, so that you can maximize the likelihood that you successfully spill the beans to the children. This has the potential to cause mass chaos, if it is rolled out across the country. We want kids talking about this in elementary schools, at lunch tables, with their parents… By breaking the taboo and converting large numbers of children, we end this practice much more quickly than current Intactivism.

You can wear a mask if you're worried, or you can go to a community 5-10 miles away where you won't be recognized. Either way, this can be done without getting doxxed.

Tissue regeneration is a scientific certainty IF it is given the funding it needs. If we deal a death-blow to circumcision and push it into the realm of public discussion and politics, we can get a lot of angry people pushing for a ban and then for tissue regeneration. Given 100 million to 1 billion dollars, circumcision will certainly materialize within our lifetime. If this is allowed to slowly fall out of practice, we will die without ever having felt the true pleasure of a whole penis. If you personally are satisfied with your sex life, bear in mind that many of your brothers are not, and that this includes incels, men who have been denied sexual pleasure with others AND by themselves. Personally, I don't feel much with my (mutilated) penis. We should fight to end this practice and to be made whole by the society that encouraged our parents to do this to us. Women and feminists don't shy away from using state resources for their pet causes; are any of those causes as serious as millions of men tortured and sexually mutilated at birth?

This is the greatest human rights violation of our time, and I need your help to terrorize this society into making us whole. Will you help me?

Attached: 1468707391124.jpg (767x767, 129.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2FUfce4dM2w&t=4s
youtube.com/watch?v=4hUo1JqsB7A
youtube.com/watch?v=4J6LRv-J720
foregen.org/faq
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Supplies:

I'm trying to get in contact with my local ACLU to make sure I'm not going to be breaking any laws, but getting in and out quickly should prevent arrest. Some people are saying the CDC is about to come out in favor of (((baby cutting))) to counter mounting criticism against the 2012 AAP position. If/When that happens, we need to respond immediately, as they will be advising intact adults and parents of intact children to get circumcised at annual checkups.

Media requests should go to Gregory Malchuk (you can find him on youtube), as he came up with the idea and has done the best job to date in attacking the practice in interviews.

ITT, let's discuss protest strategies and see if I can get other people on board with doing this decentralized strategy. Anti-circ infographics are welcome, but understand that we're not going to be arguing with parents or anyone else: we're going to do an emotional gut-punch to children in front of their parents.

Greg's appearance on the ralph retort:

youtube.com/watch?v=2FUfce4dM2w&t=4s

Describe this as "cutting parts off babies' penises"

youtube.com/watch?v=4hUo1JqsB7A

Little League Protests

youtube.com/watch?v=4J6LRv-J720

Thread recreated because something weird happened to the last one.

Who wants to protest male genital cutting in the most abrasive way possible? Who wants to raise hell to get his foreskin back? Anyone even want their foreskin back?

Foregen won't have the hundreds of millions it needs without government backing, and they're currently not seeking it. We need a sociopolitical victory against foregen before we can get our foreskins back, but once we make a show of force and get the government to fund our tissue regeneration, it can be done in 5 years (with enough money).

I back this idea with one modification: target childrens' games, forums, and other online spaces. Less likely to endanger yourself in public and you get just as much exposure for the message (if not more).

Also, need to push for a proposition in states with proposition systems which bans the practice, without (((religious))) exemption. Petition campaigns could be good ways to educate, but don't act like a freak when gathering signatures. The media coverage due to the almost certain kvetching could expose many more eyeballs to the cause.

How do I get revenge against my parents for circumcising me? I'm thinking of either suing them or chopping off one of their fingers as punishment.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you a shill? Why would you think portraying yourself as a madman and asking children about their penises will work better than methods like going after the medical community?

This sounds like terrible sabotage.

It's not working because not enough people are speaking out. Just spread the word, people will question it on their own.

Tell them how disappointed and angry you are with them, and how much it has negatively affected your life.

Tell them if they want to make up for it, to tell everyone they can not to circumcise their children.

Bump for great justice

You should really try to learn about the topic before opening your mouth. There are people who have been "going after the medical community" for over 50 years now, to no avail. The medical community plays a shell game, where they convince parents its a good idea behind closed doors, and then publicly say they're just doing what the parents want. This has no effect.

This could be good as well, but I want to strike fear into the hearts of parents. If you want to lead a group to target youth gaming, go for it, I think it sounds like a good idea, but I want to get video to prove that it freaks out parents AND reaches children at the same time.

This is what I did:

I hate to be all pozzed, but the best revenge is to live a rewarding life and never talk to them again, including not telling them where you are or what you're doing or attending family holidays. This may take a few years, but if you can get yourself into a stable job/trade, you can leave them behind and never look back.

I'm aware of how long it's been going on and what the medical communities response to it has been. What I mean by that is we need to confront the medical community "in front of" the public and parents. They have no response as to why it should be done and how it is beneficial. By showing parents the medical communities responses, we get the parents to question doctors judgement on circumcision.

We have to start with doctors because if we directly approach parents they will say "the doctors must know more than you, so I will trust them regardless of what you say." Parents have to hear from doctors themselves that they have no good reason besides they think parents want it and "it's cultural".

For example, we can go on Twitter, ask doctors this question, and retweet their responses to our friends and family.

The difference now is that we have instant access to medical journals and proof that circumcision is not beneficial, and a larger voice with social media. I respect your drive, but your method will just make us seem like pedos obsessed with children's penises if we approach young boys in public.

Hi Greg.

The doctors are about to come out with another statement in favor of it. There is no obvious venue for confronting doctors in front of parents. Doctors get 1 on 1 time with the parents. If you come up with a plan, let us all know what your idea is, but right now, "confront doctors in front of parents" is too vague to call a plan.

As for a larger voice, not really. Most people who post about this are algorithmically isolated from everyone else. As for the instant access to medical journals, our opposition actually has more articles, and John Q Public only sees a "controversy" which supplies him the cover to choose what's comfortable with him, i.e. mutilating his son rather than confronting what he's suffered. Those in favor of circ have the entire mainstream media at their disposal. Intactivists cannot compete if they're sandboxed by social media (and I think they are). The media has existed for decades now, and the circumcision rate hasn't reached an inflection point, just more of the same slow decline. With all due respect, the history of the intactivist movement is a strong counterpoint to most of what you're saying.

Not to the kids we reach. If society refuses to acknowledge us, we'll create the first ANTI-circ generation, not non-circ, but ANTI-circ, by lobbying them directly.

I admire the dubs, but I'm not Greg. I have spoken to Greg, but I'm not him. Will you be protesting with us?

Do you have a source on that? Are we talking AAP?

Why not tackle the issue politically. There are cities that are banning this weird semitic practice right now.

Attached: DoYouDe-jew.png (1068x1068, 1.74M)

foregen.org

foregen.org

foregen.org

foregen.org

foregen.org

Foregen is the only company actively working to develop foreskin regeneration and make it commercially available. They need all the shekels they can get, this is the only hope for cutfags to ever have a fulfilling and pleasant existence.

they don't need hundreds of millions, they only need $20k a month to hire their researchers full-time and they're currently getting ~$9.5k

go on Foregen's website and read their FAQ. they claim that they could start clinical trials as early as 2019 if they reach funding and research milestones in the interim.

I cut my father out of my life completely. I have not spoken to him in years, and will never speak to him again. Once I move out, I'll do the same to my mother. They will never meet their grandchildren, that's for sure.

foreskin "restoration" is a personal decision and the result is significantly better than nothing, but it's still absolutely nothing compared to an anatomical foreskin. medical regeneration like what Foregen wants to do is the only hope for cutfags to ever experience sexuality. Personally, I bought a TLC tugger and intended on doing that, but once I tried it I didn't have enough slack, so I'd have to do manual, and that skeeves me out. I gave up, I'm just going to wait for Foregen, and this way I won't have to worry about the 'restored' skin causing potential complications.

One last note: there is a new documentary called American Circumcision that is intended to redpill people on this issue. It is supposed to be pretty good and should be spread widely.

Attached: 62930b0e91687a56118a93e09d6ce2c7c35566298d02f9fa71f76f472ab4b081.gif (692x904 254.93 KB, 677.35K)

Will ForeGen restore ridged band and frenulum sensation?

Go on their website and read the FAQ. Their intention is to restore all structures of the foreskin with full function, and they intend on working until they achieve this. It cannot be said for certain if what they want to do is possible, but they believe it is and are sincerely trying. I have hope.

foregen.org/faq should answer all of your questions

anons, whether you are cut or not, whether you're a burger or a European, whether you're a poorfag or a richfag, please spare whatever shekels you can to Foregen (ideally monthly, so they can plan). It goes a long way.

Attached: 7f3b4a63d879884d4512aa8b59af1d0e694b33b84676ff9d8294b6bb2c5813e4.png (311x355, 17.56K)

I am so unbelievably despondent over what was done to me. It’s been nonstop psychological torment that has been going on since I first lied eyes upon a Greco-Roman statue in a museum when I was around four years old. I thought that I would understand it when I’m older but it only gets more unbearable. I got redpilled because of this, and that has only led to me becoming ever more crestfallen and consequently blackpilled. I used to be a devout Christian as a child, but I lost faith in God because of the first covenant. I’ve practically cut off all contact with every member of my family because if any one of them actually loved me, they would have never allowed this to happen. I have no family or god to comfort me or find solace with. I have practically lost the ability to look any person in the eye, let alone develop a friendship or a sense of trust. I’m incapable of falling asleep without staying up to the point of such total exhaustion that I fall asleep without having to lay their with my thoughts. Some days are fits of rage, others are whimpering for hours without leaving my bed. Night after night, year after year, decade after decade it only gets worse. I’m not addicted to/abusing any substance as I don’t want to lose more of what’s left of my body. I can’t sleep or eat and I am completely alone. Nothing I do will ever give me my body back in full. That’s all I want. Nothing more. Nothing else. Restoration does not create a real foreskin and regeneration will never be able to reverse the brain damage and permanent trauma. I would have rather been born dead than have to live like this.

I know how you feel user, it's the worst thing that can happen to a man. The frustration, anger, and sorrow cannot be described with words, and even if it were essentially reversed anatomically, the experience of discovering sexuality as we grow up could never be recovered. Our parents destroyed our lives and they deserve unlimited suffering for it. All we can do is have hope for Foregen and try not to dwell on it constantly, it only makes it worse. Distract yourself with productive things- get yourself a good career, get in good physical shape, maximize your physical attractiveness- so that someday when perhaps you are healed physically, you will be ready to succeed with women and begin attempting to catch up on what you've missed out on. Don't an hero, you've gone this far, don't let it all be for nothing. It will be worth it, someday.

Attached: 532A6F63-7FA1-48CA-B5A9-AD12F965F898.jpeg (801x400, 40.91K)