Study finds most people don't have an "inner voice", Thread 2, Tay Edition

LAST THREAD FULL, THREAD #2
First Thread: || archive.li/hlNbu

CUCKCHAN MODS ARE COVERING THIS UP, THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW THE TRUTH.

psychologytoday.com/au/blog/pristine-inner-experience/201110/not-everyone-conducts-inner-speech

This means that the average person only thinks in speech about 25% of the time.

Other related links

unz.com/akarlin/stupid-people/

amazon.com/Blindsight-Peter-Watts/dp/0765319640

thebrainbank.scienceblog.com/2015/10/10/whats-going-on-in-your-head-the-science-behind-our-inner-voice/

Attached: Jack_Blondson_Tay.mp4 (200x200, 5.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Do-you-have-inner-speech
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aphantasia
themasonictrowel.com/ebooks/hermetic/Franz_Bardon_-_Initiation_Into_Hermetics.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1053810018301090
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for sapience.
First for killing kikes mercilessly.

How the fuck is that possible? I'm a heavily introverted fuck and would go bonkers if I couldn't have a quality conversation with myself.

Traditional White languages and traditional White thinking are purely metaphorical, so that makes sense.

Only cucks consider anything "human." There's no such thing, just like there's no such thing as "racism" or "gender." It's all bullshit, friend.

That makes perfect sense. You all are the niggers posting 10+ times ITT. I always filter you. Lurk the fuck moar.

Indeed. Anyone exceeding 30 without a direct major contribution to a thread, like an insider leaking data or reporting on an event, should be autobanned for a fair amount of time. There's all kinds of shit that should be an autoban for not lurking two years.
(checking your murder digits)
I have been thinking for some time that NPCs need to be killed off. All of them.
Crashing this plane
With no survivors

Attached: Dank 40K Baneposts.jpg (168x255 222.6 KB, 8.81K)

It appears to me that thinking with language enables a certain kind of behavioral cooperation, but also subversion. Money has the same effect: attached to it is material value (even though it's a piece of paper). Words are just symbols but are attached material value as well.

Those who can reflect on language and words are able to appreciate what others cannot.

Last bread had pics related

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (931x486 74.79 KB, 685.22K)

guys look what just popped up on my twatter feed

Attached: npc_theory_reaches_normies.png (877x677, 49.06K)

inner speech is your conscience right? wouldn't that mean 25% of people cant contemplate right from wrong?

yall need to check this shit out too
quora.com/Do-you-have-inner-speech

Attached: disney_movies_pinocchio_jiminy_cricket.jpg (677x510, 74.67K)

This is just some soychologist confirming a truth that dates back to the dawn of humanity. Sentient thought/awareness isn't something inherent in humans. It's something that has to be developed over many lifetimes, and the hard truth is that 90% of humans are still base animals of the grossest nature. Once you get past a certain point of inhumanity/waste all your lives as an NPC you lose that chance for good. Most of the NPCs in current year are far beyond that point. If you can read this you're already a big brain Chad and need to start working on developing your wizard skills.

I'm more of an amnovert, when I'm doig things with other people, I'm more in the moment since things are at a much faster pace and there is more pressure involved. Similar to how athletes don't think about every move they make, a lot is just off instinct.
When I'm with myself, I'm able to think critically since I have time to observe and evaluate shit.

Attached: 76cc345928e9a0aaa4c9f975d0bd021ac6f4bf5dbbc97c5270520a6482b88114.jpg (703x944, 68.69K)

He's right.
The soul isn't caused by the body, like you have likely been led to believe. It's actually the opposite, and the physical body is caused by the soul. There's a huge excess of physical bodies due to the degeneracy and uncontrolled population explosion of normalfags.

This is a thing too. Some people can't even visualize mental imagery, or at least have terribly untrained imaginations.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aphantasia

Daily reminder that the average person is really stupid. This a great post on a blog to read about the subject. Take the test and see if you're subhuman.

Doesn't matter what they say if they know it is a test to determine if they are a p-zombie. The zimboe will lie, not even knowing why, to defend it's so called humanity.

Attached: Capture2.jpg (374x325 52.59 KB, 57.97K)

I'm sort of with you on that one, but there are flaws with Essentialism. Look into the Ship of Theseus.

yep obviously. just found it interesting normie pages starting to make polls and talk about this

I rarely think in voice. Too slow. Only good for preparing to verbalize an argument. What do you want to bet that one of less well known modes of thought is nigger monkey noises.

Yeah, in the same study, the researcher found that the same number of people that lack an inner voice also lack an inner eye, they don't visualize.

my immediate reaction too. I wish I could get my inner voice to shut the fuck up occasionally, the nigger is constantly badgering me and neither drink nor drugs will stop him flapping his gums at me. He is also my best friend, the nagging fucker, and has kept me alive for over half a century.

I think he must be the part of me I am supposed to let go of to fully accept God, I'm not sure, still quite confused about everything but I hope I die with God's name on my lips. eyes have filled with tears, which happens quite a bit too, lately. I don't want to have to hurt anyone so I hope He forgives me for the things I'm beginning to consider more and more. The outrages we have to tolerate are a fucking disgrace. This meek shit has grown very old.

minor blog post to indicate constant head chatter: lying in bed yesterday morning, naked under the sheets (relevant) and rubbing one of my dog's ears. Inside my head: still alive, made it through another night, mental check everything in working order, fuck the dogs (but you love them, dickhead) wonder what Trump's been up to the last few hours, is today the day Mum or Dad dies (literally everyday since I was a child), when will the 500 year floods arrive, should I buy a slingshot or a crossbow (because the tooth fairy keeps forgetting to leave two silenced pistols under my pillow) who are we and where do we come from…and as this shit is gnawing away at the edges of my thinking I swing my legs and an erection (relevant, just not to the missus, she festers away in another room) out of the bed and reach down to pick up my trousers when there is a loud crack and multiple sparks appear as ozone fills the air. I detumesced instantly and wondered if I've just narrowly avoided death.
My trousers had been lying across an electrical cord plugged into the wall. I mentally joke to myself that it was a failed mossad attack and even consider telling the missus but fuck her, we are in a cold war.

I walk and feed the dogs (there is an unrelenting chatter in my head about anything that pops up..lately its how quickly I could kill someone to avoid getting killed myself, then I enjoy one of my favourite times of the day, poached eggs on toast, a cup of tea in front of the computer checking out Zig Forums but what's this, the wireless modem has no lights at all. Fuck me, neither does the unit on the wall, has the missus forgotten to pay the bill? I start wondering if the fucking jews have tracked me down and, if so, what now? txt missus to check online if there is an issue after checking different sockets to eliminate potential problems. missus rings to tell me to try different sockets, FUCKYOUBITCH I silently scream, why did you marry me if you think I'm a drooling imbecile? but I don't say any of that because cold war.

I'll put readers out of their misery with a long story shortened: my sparkly cock knocked the internet offline by blowing one of the fuses in the powerboard, so maybe I did get close to silencing my inner voice.

This is a closely guarded esoteric truth. Most humans are soulless. They're important though because they are vessels for growing new souls.

You need to train it, dude. I can think in voice at a much faster rate than I can speak. I use it between my sentences all the time.

Literally this. How can you sound out entire words in your head when you can just take the feeling behind the word and comprehend the patters of sentences and their basic meanings. Maybe I'm just fucking weird, but I didn't think anyone actually thought through talking in their head.

guys, stop, these threads are legit freaking me out, what the hell

Attached: f7fa4ef51dfc50866d2cbf75f7cc2e2dcf2fc62ee1fa03a17cbc30c07e219969.jpg (500x478, 40.42K)

Really makes me think about that NPC theory.

Attached: 1412065045463.jpg (403x450, 57K)

I use visualizations.

:^)

Attached: devlish.jpeg (163x224, 9.41K)

Roosh's crowd isn't really what I would call normie. They're more Chad-ish than we are here and more distributed on the political spectrum, but they've definitely taken red pills to the extent that they do have to hide their own power levels in their lives, which you do have to admit takes some sort of introspection to achieve. I'm not surprised that 87% of them report having an inner voice. The other 13% though are probably niggers that just read Roosh to get easily memorized, mnemonic-tier tips on getting laid.

Attached: 1521304374439.jpg (600x800, 65.42K)

This isn't even that weird. Here is a real kicker: Do you remember personal experiences from 1st or 3rd person?

If you ever decided to have a kid, you could be stuck with a zombie npc person to support. Hell, give these numbers, it's the likely outcome. Your wife is likely going to be like this. This is a rough pill to swallow.

Jews can't word kike you if your primary control loop doesn't involve language.

Cultivating a brand new divine spark in a flesh vessel is a moment you'll never forget. We are soul gardeners.

Is this only 30 people or is this a series of 30 people from an undisclosed amount? Neither confirm that this represents a good amount of people.

Get a load of all the mindlets ITT

Some hope for humanity exists

Attached: soul level 713.gif (600x337, 124.63K)

Anyone really concerned with their inability to visualize or fabricating internal monologues should read this.

themasonictrowel.com/ebooks/hermetic/Franz_Bardon_-_Initiation_Into_Hermetics.pdf

Well, at least read only Part: II Practice, up to Step 2-c. The rest can be ignored if the books topic isn't of your interest, but the exercises in here could be used by anyone.
Prayer is a good way of practicing verbal thought since it requires some planning and intention.

it'll be interesting to see how the poll looks by tomorrow once its been shared and spread to normie-normies., it's only just been posted.

Attached: reminder_niggers_are_npcs.png (781x905, 402.53K)

If the theory that God is a white supremacist holds true, if you're white and your wife is white, your kid will most likely have a soul.

I can't believe there's people so dead that they're silent inside.

Oh wait i can.

Is this why people do small talk and annoy me with it when I am thinking about something? Without that they have nothing?

So glad i'm different.

This guy gets it

Compulsive low velocity auditory path spam is not high conciousness although it's better than niggertier reactive dream state. I generally consider compulsive self spam a sign of a weak mind.

The same kind of people that get 'uncomfortable' when there's silence because you're not talking to them. Even though you're lightyears away and don't give a fuck.

see

Also it's not compulsive. Sorry you drew the short stick.

And what you just described is known as 'intrusive thoughts', which is a fucking disorder you chimp.

You are like little babby

Attached: buddhist terror.jpg (735x490, 72.32K)

could explain why you always get gabby fuckers in a cinema. I believe movie theatres should be small enough that you can stab gasbags without having to get up out of your seat. this idea needs work because I haven't taken the screen size into consideration.

Attached: E2D17649-41A3-4675-BF9E-4EAE2FF60E9C.jpeg (322x600, 54.97K)

If I'm not talking about you then don't sperg like a girl you insecure cuck.

But if you're a NEET, you can crack up that number. Not saying that that's a good thing.

Speech circuit is usually extremely slow compared to other options. If you try to telepathy speech you'll be seen as a troglodyte.

I'm not the only, normalfag.

checked same thoughts here and that part about Evola I hadn't heard before and I think that will help me alot

checked
quads of truth

Attached: iyf765d.gif (200x193, 240.82K)

Not really. Rather than listening word for word you would actually get the entire 'thing' that the other person is trying to 'say', becoming more clear and specific as it crystallizes in their mind.

Or do you really form sentences word for word in your mind?

Not only that, digitsanon, but top thinkers tend to think several different ways (at least three) about actual problems. It's just that speech is relatively easy, and if someone can't do that, they're probably an NPC.

The counterpoint to this is wordism and kike verbal subversion, but that comes later.

Common core destroys the shit out of your way of thinking.

I want to elaborate on this user's post further. If we take idea that it is language and grammar that grants sapience, then different languages at a young age could have different effects on one's brain.
With German being one of the most descriptive and precise languages, it's easier for Germans to be proficient in engineering and planing. It also explains why Europeans can so easily assimilate into other European nations, just after one generation, when their children learn local language from young age.

Other interesting thing that might be explained is why US nig-nogs are smarter than their African counterparts. Being immersed in English since young age somewhat uplifted them, but racial limitations still kick in and they end up with average IQ of 80. English is too complex for them, and this is how you end up with ebonics.

And finally this is why it is so important for jews to attack, disarm and change language. Controlling the language allows to control one's thoughts, if you can't think in precise terms, then you can't defend your values and attack values of your oponent.

Kojima strikes again.

Attached: Sapience.PNG (1768x465, 259.34K)

How else do you "think"? Do they just act on impulse? When they read they must have a voice in their head. What are the demographics being tested? I can't image not have an "inner voice." My inner voice is basically a detective and a psychologist/therapist. I figure out and diagnose all my problems myself with it, and work them out. I can even stare blankly and forcibly daydream for numerous reasons. If I'm angry I can have a fight in my head. If I want to build something, I can build it in my head first to see if it works.
This to me says it was mostly shit-skins.

I mean digit thinking, not versatile thinking.

That's what these inner voice people are sperging about. Believe it or not.

Europeans are the Neanderthal to the nigger. That is, they have a bit of our DNA. That's why they're smarter than their racially pure similars in Africa.

ITT thousands of years later, "I think, therefore I am" is proven over "I am, therefore I think."

Socrates would have loved this

Attached: 42059f475ec98cc6c45c84d0d228636d8a0855cee2160bd2d3dfbd0944eda17d.png (836x874, 306.98K)

I read 1984 too.

There is no concept that can not be thought about in words if your verbal accuity is sufficient, but if you can think about multiple concepts at once without words and still come to a deeper understanding of things then kudos to you

The crystallization process of telepathic packets into words is actually very lossy. Ask your next contact about it. They generally warn against deciphering verbally too literally.

Filtered. It's not 2015 anymore. Fuck off. This is a serious board now.

Based Roosh

Only with a BR ping.

False

Attached: pinecones.jpeg (1920x674, 237.32K)

Don't scare him off, i was hoping he would share his expert knowledge on dream catchers and mana stones.

This.

Wew

No it's not.

Keyword: sufficient.

Is an inner-monologue the same as an inner voice? I thought it was being able to have an internal debate with yourself (as one person, not some schizo thing). Things along the line of "Do I really need to buy this distilled water? Well, it's less than a dollar-a-day and there's plenty of benefit as long as you are taking that multivitamin so it doesn't leech minerals from your teeth. Fair enough, but if that's the case, why not invest in a home distiller? Because the wifey is scared to spend money; her laptop was from 2009 before you bought a new one as a present and she still is using the old one until it dies. True, but the distiller really is an investment and should be less expensive overall"
Things like that

Not one mention of the Sapir-Whorf hypothesis in this entire thing. Christ. Or anyone else of note. Bunch of blind leading the blind.

I used to have an extremely powerful inner voice, but depression and brain fog fucked up my brain, and my inner voice makes me ruminate nonstop over how much of a failure I am at life, instead of my inner voice thinking about deep philosophical topics like in the past. How do I unfuck my inner voice?

Symbol of the pineal gland which is involved in higher THINKING not mental silence

Psychedelics can help reset bad ruts. Use respectfully.

Call you inner voice a faggot and tell it to fuck off if it doesn't have anything better to bring to the table. Start with that.

(checked)
well satan jk whatever it criticizes try to fix

Absolutely wrong and poisonous. Words are limited domain of thought and in our world highly kiked. Kikes conflate words with thought to strengthen their Dominion.

Here's this new article to be published in Consciousness and Cognition, called "The varieties of inner speech questionnaire".

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1053810018301090

Some people in the study barely have internal dialogue, even though 80% have college degrees. I don't know what to make of this.

Attached: table.png (972x203, 35.47K)

meh checked satanfag
Exercise
100% Exercise
It's not what you want to hear but it's what you need to do.

I do use psychedelics and nootropics, and it has helped somewhat. One of the problems is that the de-brainfogging while on psychedelics seems to be mostly temporary. What psychedelics do you think are best?

Or you can let it all flash through your mind like a cascade of images. Only need your method if you're preparing a verbal explanation for wifey. You're not doing that are you Chad?

The answers are inverted if the original study is to be believed.

Ok then stop. You're fucking yourself up as soon as you defrag. Maybe take your own inner voices advice and fix your shit life. Literally drop everything and walk into woods if you have too.

along with psychology. there's clearly some bearded jew in glasses behind all the bullshit; stroking his or some kidnapped child's cock while grinning maliciously.

We need to do some weeding in our soul garden. Like 6,000 years worth.

Is your inner voice my Mom or Dad?
t. fast food worker living with his parents
I need to leave my parents house but how am I gonna survive on 8.50

Attached: 1439006080626.png (831x826, 166.73K)

reddit tier spirituality…{yawn}

You don't have much of a noggin to get joggin.

I recently wrote a long-winded explanation as to the true meaning and purpose of "alt-right", and came to similar conclusions as the screenshot.
I don't no where to publish, but I would like to get something for it along with more eyes on it.

I think a trade school might do you well user I hear welders get payed very well look into it and think about it

Psychedelics don't make my depression/brain fog worse though. My depression and brain fog were a lot worse before I started using psychedelics.

Dunno about the rest of the world, but in my country there's an immense shortage of welders and electricians. Both get ridiculous pay.

I constantly use created words to identify concepts or thoughts that I otherwise don't have the vocabulary to explain.
I read a lot growing up, often a book a day, so I spent a lot of time in my head. I guess it's a bit odd when I say things and people have no idea what I'm saying, but once I explain to them what the word conflaturlisk means (A person whom exaggerates a story for no apparent reason) most people think it's an actual word and don't question it.
Arbitrary thoughts are meaningless without earthly construction. I can tell you a million dollar idea but it's useless without any application.

Hold up, all my life I thought I had no soul because I'm autistic, but my inner voice never stops. Apparently a "soul" is the opposite of what I thought it was?

I will bet my testicles you don't do shit for exercise.

So not by characteristics, i.e being some hapa who likes "tumblr thicc" girls and acts cutesy and soft and having mediocre art, but for not being able to take the redpill? Is that it?

Looks like I don't have much issue since I took the redpill without a hitch four years back when I first got here.

AM/WF mix.

You can start here and let it spread, while you think of better alternative. You could also try sending it the DS, but I don't know what is your opinion on Thai-Shack.