THE ANTI-CHRIST AKA THE JEWISH MESSIAH ABOUT TO RETURN, SAYS TEMPLE KIKES

Kikes basically admit now, to be Molech Worsphipping Sataniists wishing to kill everyone else.
THE RED BULL HAS BEEN BORN

Last Tuesday, the Temple Institute’s Red Heifer program was blessed with results; an entirely red female calf was born, paving the way for re-establishing the Temple service and marking the final stage of redemption.
Almost three years ago the Temple Institute inaugurated its Raise a Red Heifer in Israel program. Due to laws restricting the importation of live cattle into Israel, the Temple Institute imported frozen embryos of red angus, implanting them in Israeli domestic cows. The pregnant cows were raised on cattle ranches in different locations throughout the country. The cows are giving birth this summer with several calves already having been born.
One week after it’s birth, the newborn red heifer was certified by a board of rabbis as fulfilling all the Biblical requirements. The rabbis emphasized that the heifer could, at any time, acquire a blemish rendering it unsuitable. They will be inspecting the calf periodically to verify its condition.
The red heifer was the main component in the Biblically mandated process of ritual purification for impurity that results from proximity or contact with a dead body. Because the elements needed for this ceremony have been lacking since the destruction of the Second Temple, all Jews today are considered ritually impure, thereby preventing the return of the Temple service.
The red heifer is described in the Book of Numbers.
“This is the ritual law that Hashem has commanded: Instruct B’nei Yisrael to bring you a red cow without blemish, in which there is no defect and on which no yoke has been laid. Numbers 19:2
“If there has been no red heifer for the past 2,000 years, perhaps it is because the time was not right; Israel was far from being ready. But now… what could it mean for the times we live in, to have the means for purification so close at hand? With the words of Maimonides in mind, we cannot help but wonder and pray: If there are now red heifers… is ours the era that will need them?”
The laws pertaining to the mitzvah are myriad and considered by the sages to be the archetypal chok, an inexplicable Torah commandment accepted solely on faith. Before entering the land of Israel after the Exodus, the heifer was burned outside of the camp. In the days of the Temple, the heifer was taken to the Mount of Olives across a causeway built specifically for this purpose to ensure that there was no inadvertent contact with areas along the way that may have been contaminated by dead bodies.
Cedarwood, hyssop, and wool or yarn dyed scarlet are added to the fire, and the remaining ashes are placed in a vessel containing spring water to purify a person who has become ritually contaminated by contact with a corpse. Water from the vessel is sprinkled on the subject, using a bunch of hyssop, on the third and seventh day of the purification process. The priest who performs the ritual then becomes ritually unclean, and must then wash himself and his clothes in running waters. He is deemed impure until evening.
No less stringent than the laws pertaining to the heifer are the laws pertaining to the site where the heifer is burned. Almost 30 years ago, Rabbi Yonatan Adler, who is also an archaeologist, performed an in-depth study into the textual references to the site where the red heifer was burned, publishing his results in in the Torah journal Techumin. His calculations, based on the Holy of Holies being located where the Dome of the Rock stands today, led him to a spot where Dominus Flevit, a Catholic Church built in 1955, now stands. Archaeological surveys discovered unique characteristics of the site that corresponded to descriptions in the Talmud.

archive.is/MDGZW

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/XaNYs
jbqnew.jewishbible.org/assets/Uploads/432/jbq_432_newmanredheifer.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_6000
academia.edu/540407/Transtigridian_Snake_Gods
nypost.com/2015/05/24/high-wire-strewn-through-city-lets-jews-keep-the-faith/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well the Third Temple was just destroyed. What do you expect? The nigger cattle has come.

Attached: kingterry.jpg (480x360, 12.91K)

I'm all for learning more about what the Jews plans are, but this has nothing to do with the title and is an obvious slide thread.

Remember to sage.

Celtic Master Race Messiah confirmed.

Attached: Close-Up-Red-Angus-Calf.jpg (1000x667, 170.74K)

Isnt him the same as the muslim one? if that is correct expect a civil war in all Europe, Asia and Africa, Revelations confirmed.

They don't realize what they have unleashed…

This is actually legit, I have been following the kikes and their plan to recreate their temple and then resume the proper sacrifices there and so on. First they had a campaign in the 1990s to gather up all the gold and bronze and silver necessary to recreate all the temple furnishings and implements. This they accomplished by 2000, and shortly thereafter they had produced a full set of everything according to the plans in the Bible. Next they sought a red heifer, but what they really needed was a line of pure red heifers and some rancher in the USA has bred them. The temple itself is made of cedar and is already pre-fabbed (like the original) and ready for erection overnight. OVERNIGHT.

So keep your feelers out. Also they may not even erect it on the Temple Mount, as it's probably not historically the spot, but they'll have to shill some new discovery. OP isn't fake and gay.

lol

I want out of this ride

Dosn't every jew have to not brake the laws of their religion for 2 days, somthing they are so bad at they have to enclose hole city areas with a wire thqt lets them sin inside it. (Because they know its impossible for them nor to sin eveyday)

Yes and you should cut that wire on your local city every week

Seems legit

Threadly reminder that Terry Davis is a schizophrenic pedophile who killed himself because he couldn't bear the voices in his head telling him to fuck little boys.

These are his own words. You can go to his website and read about what a kiddie diddler cocksucker he is..

I wish this fucking board would for once do something right and ban torfags

Shut the fuck up the Temple, you're already doxed, now swallow that barrell and livestrem your remains

So, what does it have to do with NEOM,

archive.is/XaNYs
and this guy?

Whats the rare constellation we're seeing this month? Athena in the sky or something like that. I remember people talking about it back in those 2015 doomsday threads for September '15.

The most shocking part about this is that some rabbi didn't find a loophole allowing the use of a red cow with minor blemishes.

I am waiting for fedora rebutal, the end is near.

Satanic filth

Attached: 1977.jpg (321x340, 33.88K)

The talmudic jews idea of a messiah is a warrior king who kills Israels enemies.

They want to fuck up the planet in hopes that their god will notice and return from space to save them.

that won't wake your moloch lol

That is as logical as a cheating whore hoping that if she burns her house down her MGTOW husband will come rushing in to save her. Their god hates them and has told them that they are not his people MANY TIMES. I don't know how it could get any less clear to them than that. Time to exterminate before they burn the entire fucking house down.

OP is a shill.
Remember anons, memes are powerful and what you believe become true.
If the message "the red bull has been born" becomes a meme or becomes accepted, then it will become truth.
Meme responsibly anons.

Attached: kek-meme-comic.png (740x600, 130.07K)

Except that they intend to sacrifice it to cover their own vile and disgusting sin. Keep up! This will be as hilarious as the last two or three that have been born. Each one, and these cattle are guarded day and night this is not "no big deal to the kikes" gets pregnant (immaculate they don't let a bulls near these things, this cow is worth millions of dollars) and gives birth to a black bull. Now let that sink into your noggin'. Black doesn't mean NIGGER symbolically…but what the fuck is going on in the simulation that each on gets immaculately pregnant and gives birth to something deadly and dark…I mean that alone should tell the kikes that THEY DONE FUCKED UP!!! LMAO but, no, ever delusional they putter on thinking that after all they have done on this planet, making themselves wholly WITHOUT REDEMPTION, that they will be 'redeemed' by their God.

Attached: Liber Secundus.jpg (743x454, 124.5K)

It is a heifer (girl), not a bull.

Only members of the House of Levi can be priests in the temple. The genealogical records were destroyed by the Romans and the lineage has been lost.

So what you're saying is this is not Agnus Dei it's Angus Dea, otherwise known as the cult of Hathor?

Attached: abou-simbel-n2.jpg (1200x804 23.49 KB, 247.3K)

So who wants to find this beast and slap a yoke on it?

Attached: 64b.gif (500x639, 1.83M)

Branding with a swastica would be halarious

I think of it more like a cross between the Sumerian cult of burning the 7 priestesses in the dragon court (something the catholics [invading semites to our lands] practiced with absolute delight against thousands of our women for the last 2,000 years) and the Karnak/Orion and Sirius info…I don't really know that much about Hathor. Was Hathor burned alive and then her ashes drank by people to 'forgive their sin'? If so that is the kike plan to usher in their temple, they need this magic human sacrifice ritual to validate the beginnings of the jew world order.

Course you have to remember that the burnt offering must be innocent in kike vile ritual human sacrifice for it to be effective so these women were tortured first to establish their innocence and then false charges were trumped up against them (so that the public wouldn't know that something innocent was being murdered in front of them) and then they were ritually sacrificed to make the kike god happy.

The red heifer itself is only a stand in for the actual ritual human sacrifice. But operation foil the red heifer sacrifice would be funny as fuck…I mean God has foiled it so far but it would be hilarious if you did grab it and brand it or defile it in some way just to fuck with them.

Attached: woman burned at stake.jpg (1500x803 117.2 KB, 681.09K)

Interesting idea–what if Trump were setting up himself or one of his kids/grandkids to be the Jewish messiah.

I can't think of a better way to control the kikes.

Brand it with a swastika and leave a yoke on it for them to find it in.
Yes this pleases me.

Attached: 0C8D488C-BAEC-4F53-83E0-72BD6432D25F.gif (320x238, 220.48K)

Threadly reminder that goon faggots like yourself couldn't get that retard Chrischan to off himself for your personal amusement.

And the only reason it worked on Terry is because his family are nigger-cattle that abandoned him to be a homeless bum.

You're on the right track, it's a rejection of Hathor as the scarlet woman archetype, related to the destruction of the Golden Calf, her son Horus, at least according to themselves;

jbqnew.jewishbible.org/assets/Uploads/432/jbq_432_newmanredheifer.pdf

In other words everything sinful is Hathors fault.

I've never heard of any Sumerian cult of burning seven Priestesses, that sounds highly unlikely and a source is required, there was the tradition of seven aspects of Inanna in the same sense as the seven Hathors, related to the Pleiades, and that represented the seven aspects of the nature of Inanna, including Nanaya as Inanna incarnate, the archetype of the Queen.

Go back to lefty kike.

I see that actually floated on Zig Forums a lot already. It ties into the Barron Trump (who would name their kid something that was a homophone for barren…fucking crazy as fuck) as some sort of time traveler who discovers a portal to a new world in Russia. It is all part of the same meme I see them setting up all over the web, so I am going to guess that it is jews themselves that are doing it and it might be DJT's reward for the destruction of the USA.

Attached: bank of america frescos close up messiah.jpg (467x308 51.78 KB, 56.41K)

We should foil their mad scheme otherwise it's the end of sex as we know it.

Attached: womaninred.jpg (615x480, 37.36K)

What could be questionable about semites murdering 100 million of our precious people by murdering them in the worst ways they could think of over their 2,000 year occupation of European lands?
HUGE FUCKING /SARC

Attached: ....png (1366x768, 147.49K)

sure thing. The article clearly explains what the tenth Red Heifer means in jewish prophecy and that it fortells the coming of "their messiah." If that isn't indicative of the antichrist you're either stupid, a shill, or(most likely,) both.

The end of sex as we know it? That is an interesting thought, I guess that would mean that we would all grovel in their vile kike degeneracy, fucking animals, little children, cannibalism, drinking blood, etc etc for the rest of the time on the planet (not that long)…yes, sounds lovely…/sarc
No thanks.

contact with a dead body; and (2) the seeming paradox that while the ashes are able to purify, they defile anyone involved in their preparation, albeit on a low level.
Kike think mental illness on display right there. So they know that ritually sacrificing human beings to their god is WRONG but they do it for the greater good of their own people. These people are so fucked up with their justifications for murder and torture that I don't think that anyone could ever comprehend their psychopathic minds (and why would you want to; God they are so fucking repulsive).
So basically they are looking to MURDER Abel again so that they can get forgiveness for their sin of murdering Abel before…so they are trying to 'drive a cycle' here where they are eternally present on Earth instead of PUNISHED LIKE THEY FUCKING DESERVE FOR ALL THE HIDEOUS FUCKING SHIT THEY HAVE DONE HERE!
Yeah, that is just pissing me off…muh, eternal jew…sounds lovely the idea that we have to put up with these fucking kike parasites for a SECOND LONGER.

Dear lord I never noticed. Thats been in my reaction folder for ages too.

That's the mistake of Lefty/pol/ thinking that the kikes are pro-degeneracy whereas that's only the subversive means to their ultimate goal, once that Red Heifer is burnt it's purity here we come and you'll be needing a license for any impure thoughts and don't even think about actually looking at a woman.

There's a world of difference between what they seem to advocate and what they actually deliver as Bolshevism attested with its promises of sexual liberation.

between the jew and his christcuck cousin; the magic sky wizard is always about 3 milliseconds away from returning

They do have some strange ideas, destroying the archetype of Life and Reproduction to achieve Immortality being just one of them.

Heifer ritual is a total rejection of Egyptian idolatry and its symbols. The ritual includes burning a crimson thread (Num. 19:6), which may likewise be a negation of the magic scarlet ribbon worn by the cow-goddess that was thought capable of binding evil spirits.

Attached: scarlet-woman.jpg (433x600, 132.9K)

Nice ID you got there.
Interesting times indeed.

Reported for jewish spam and derailing every single thread.

Adam Green of Know More News on yidtube has been covering the jewish messianic agenda for a while now. He suspects that Jared Kushner will be the elected one. Might get nixed for saying that (((here))) tbh.

Attached: jew-satan.jpg (617x332, 38.47K)

Between you and the paid jewish shill (which are the same person), reported.

as long as they haven't began constructing third temple we are safe

There are literal bombs rigged underneath the Dome of the Rock, anons. Ask Ryan Dawson. His brother Scott is an archaeologist.

Well aren't you a fount of knowledge. I am going to have to think about this for a while and consider the possibilities.
See the part about immortality and cells reproduction; so basically THIS (but only for themselves, eh)?

The absolute state of Zig Forums.

America is part of the whore of Babylon so America has to be reduced to ashes per the prophecies…

I expected it would be someone totally unknown to the wider world, and that they will display supernatural ability.

Much research done. Abomination of Desolation = Corporate Commercial Military Industrial Complex (LEGAL system and its corporations).

user that is shit tier thinking. The Whore is fucking age old, as old as written history.

Can't forget about the Q-AI and the Computational part of this, as computers/machines play a vital role in the completed "Beast System" and "Abomination of Desolation."

Rome never fell.

The whore is still here.

Yes because what makes immortality/longevity problematic would be rapid over-population, if it becomes possible then you'd seriously have to constrain reproduction, at least of others.

Speculation: Neuralink with the full powers of the 5G and HAARP/NEXRAD/CERN network.

Earth can feasibly sustain at least 40 billion with enough room for everyone to be cozy, so long as cities do not exist.

The overpopulation myth is a lie.

Hey, redditor. You were banned for a reason. Fuck off.

Remember, time is running out on the coming of the Messiah.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_6000

Universal peace is a main theme of the Messianic Age.
Let Us Beat Swords into Plowshares sculpture, by Evgeniy Vuchetich, United Nations Art Collection.[1]
Part of a series on
Judaism
Star of David Ten Commandments Menorah
Movements[show]
Philosophy[show]
Texts[show]
Law[show]
Holy cities / places[show]
Important figures[show]
Religious roles[show]
Culture and education[show]
Ritual objects[show]