TRUMP READY TO RECOGNIZE GOLAN HEIGHTS AS A PART OF ISRAEL

mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/us-ambassador-says-trump-is-ready-to-recognize-occupied-golan-heights-as-israeli-territory/

Attached: large (1).png (1280x906, 241.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

derpibooru.org/
derpibooru.org/search?q=artist:devinian
derpibooru.org/search?q=artist:plainoasis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Syrian loyalist newspaper. idiot. Do you even /sg/? Even a little?

Attached: syriana_tea_party_by_pananovich-dai8q0f.png (1024x679, 259.77K)

NatSoc/Fash or gtfo

That's ZOG Emperor AF if true. Don't post pony shit here ever again though. Ever.

thanks for the aids, i hope you die as fast as your thread will

more ponies

why would he do this?

Attached: computer-reaction-quizzical-drink.png (600x573, 92.54K)

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

A kike BELIEVING that something COULD happen does not equal HABBINING's.

Attached: [jewry intensifies].jpg (720x720 183.54 KB, 43.38K)

It will happen. And no one is surprised. Trump goyim are still in heavy denial and I don't believe even this will make them open their eyes. So yeah.

I suggest search tag "scenery", you will get the most beautiful shit you have ever seen.

derpibooru.org/

derpibooru.org/search?q=artist:devinian
derpibooru.org/search?q=artist:plainoasis

Because it is topic related. Also because this place has far more jaded kids than 4chan ever did have. Also

Oh, I tought you wrote why do you do this.

kek. i wondered what you were on about.
why do the kikes go after trump so hard when he's shilling for them? i thought maybe it was just theatrics to make it 'look' like they were his enemy, but him recognising israel is a pretty overt message that they're not so if it's theatrics it's a really dumb play?
i dont even know anymore 2 years of this subversive shit gets old

Attached: feels_516771_4069365.jpeg (550x453, 37.05K)

IF this happens (as Trump has not confirmed, but merely an ambassador) could it just be bait for the kikes? Imagine that Golan Heights are recognized as Israeli territory, the muslim world absolutely will lose it, especially right on the border of Israel. This will inevitably goad kikes into attacking, probably with as little restraint as possible this time. That could lead into even more of a worldwide protest against Israel.

What happens after that is anyone's guess.

Attached: 3000 year old merchant.jpg (1280x960, 363.36K)

The media and left attack Trump because it's an implicit attack on White identity itself, and in fact many of them are explicit about this (fuck Trump and fuck wypipo).

Trump is part of the anti-White Hegelian dialectic.

You chesscucks are fucking pathetic. Trump could personally drown a Palestinian baby while signing an order to go to war with Iran and you would call it inter-dimensional chess.

It's just a theory, faggot. No one said chess but you.

Theorizing about Trump's kosher behavior being "bait for the kikes" is typical chesscuckery. You're so delusional you'll quibble about even this.

k

Go back to your containment board:
>>>/qresearch/

i'm sure it will make Ivanka really happy, and really guys, isn't that what matters in the end ?

But what did Trump say?

What did the US Ambassador say?

Some kike bullshit about kikes getting kikeland expand.

In the end it doesn't matter what would he say because he would be presented with a narrative that is so entrenched that he simply could not impose his will to change it.

Ah, so you've now resorted to accusing anyone who thinks Trump's kosher antics are ZOG bullshit of being a shill.
What facts or theories retard? You're the one who isn't able to interface with the fucking facts in the news article due to the cognitive dissonance.
Oh I'm sorry sweetie, is it your first day on an anonymous image board? Maybe /r/the_boomer would be more to liking. Anyone who discusses Trump's Zionist influence in a negative light gets instantly banned from there.

israelhayom.com/2018/09/06/us-ambassador-believes-golan-will-be-part-of-israel-forever/
The source of the source from OP's post, Jews believe it.

Reminder to all newfags that pony posters came from CIA

yep america is fucked.