He remenber how the Democrats were claiming the wall would cost billions of dollars?

washingtonexaminer.com/policy/defense-national-security/democrats-urge-mattis-to-reject-450-million-border-wall-project

archive.is/NX7ET

Attached: images.jpg (253x199, 9.77K)

Someone needs to tell that pilot he's doing it wrong

Hey, remember when there was going to be a wall but after two years there’s nothing? Hey, remember how Trump was elected on a platform of “deport all illegals” but after two years King Nigger has still deported more than Trump and Trump is importing 800,000 nonwhites per year as “refugees”?

Remember that?

The wall will be built much quicker after midterms faggot, but you already know that. or at leasy your handlers do

Great argument, redditor.
Yes, I ignore things that aren’t relevant. There is no lack of funding. There are no legal hurdles. There is nothing stopping this from happening. Absolutely no law stands in its way. Absolutely no funding stands in its way. It isn’t happening because Trump doesn’t want it to happen. You are a civic nationalist redditor and a kike hero worshipper.
Strawman. Reported. KING NIGGER DEPORTED MORE. YOU CANNOT RECONCILE THIS WITH YOUR FANTASIES. TRUMP IS IMPORTING NONWHITES AT A RATE OF 800,000 PER YEAR. YOU CANNOT RECONCILE THIS WITH YOUR FANTASIES. THERE ARE NO DEPORTATIONS AND THEY’RE OUTBREEDING WHITES. YOU WANT THIS TO HAPPEN.

No I don't because it's the first time I read this information. Based FOX and based T_D never told me this. What the fuck. What's next? Are you going to tell me the holocaust didn't happen? That Jared Kushner isn't /ourguy/? Or perhaps that Nikki Haley is a zionist paki prostitute?

Attached: based T_D nigger.jpg (2262x1894, 846K)

Your shill manual is about 15 months outdated, my fellow drumpf supporter who hates drumpf now.
The wall is currently under construction and mass deportations before the wall is complete would be illogical.

lmao please. they're just pissed they're losing their slave labor

Shills always make me chuckle to myself, I wonder when they'll try to start pushing us to kill federal judges this thread?

Attached: 1386036553100.jpg (480x320 83.82 KB, 8.83M)

Reported for reddit.
It's not; your own fellow shills admit that.
Reported for not lurking before posting. There are no deportations. We have 20 years before whites are outbred and YOU ARE SHILLING FOR NONWHITES TO REMAIN IN OUR COUNTRY. You are a traitor to the United States and do not belong on Zig Forums.

Yeah, their arguments are disingenuous at their root. Constantly taking whatever side they feel like if they can convince you using that perspective, good example being every instance of them quoting the bible to get you to import shitskins.

Yawn.

They're more pissed that someone is doing something, anything really, that they don't want them to. Hell, it's mostly cuckservative boomer faggots using spic labor anyway. Libs prefer pajeets and fat women.

And by boomers I mean actual boomers by the way not "someone older than me".

Kek it had to ip hop. Doesnt even try and type differently, watch (((him))) call me a redditor for calling it out.

sage for doublepost. The original article mentions the lack of funding and obstruction you dense nigger. What is this, baby's first pilpul?

Go back to Joan faggot.

Attached: bypass.png (290x324 339 B, 141.58K)

So the NSA went over Chuck Schumer's head/kipa? That's anit-semitic.

t. Dershowitz

I like that picture. Seems like an amusing, but somewhat pricey way of fucking with a lefty.

Kek

They're pro-military, pro-war, pro-discrimination (against whites), pro-corporation, pro-destruction of environment, pro-impoverishment etc.

It's going to be a wild ride watching their mental gymnastics continue even further off the deep end. I always think they've capped out but they always surprise me.

That part isn't technically true. All catch and release were marked as deported, even though they were allowed to walk straight into the country.

Ann Coulter brought this point up iirc. This will actually prove if Trump is full of shit or not because he has full power to direct military funding for any project that is deemed a threat to national security. Dems cant stop him either.

You reading this Trump? If some faggy leftist judge files an injunction to stop the military from building the wall
IGNORE IT
BUILD THE WALL

Reported for supporting Trump. No one gives a fuck about your kike god.

Bump because you're not on reddit.