Thoughts on Brendon O'Connell? Have you heard of him?

Racist blogger Brendon O'Connell arrested after trying to enter New Zealand

Brendon O'Connell, 46, is an outspoken critic of Israel and what he describes as "Zionist power."

O'Connell is a proponent of conspiracy theories related to a Jewish elite. In a recent video on his website, he blamed this month's Las Vegas shooting on an "Israeli kill squad."
In 2011, the 46-year-old was sentenced to three years in jail in Australia after being found guilty of six racial hatred charges.

O'Connell was using a video camera at the event and in a video he later posted online, he labelled Keyser a "racist, homicidal maniac."

Been listening to this guy lately. Among some of his claims are:

- Trump is not /ourguy/ and is sexually compromised by Netanyahu/Putin.

- The bulk of Israeli control is through the Talpiot Program, an elite intel force within the IDF. Brendon says that high technology and software has been hijacked by Israeli, infected, and redistrubuted to the nations, essentially as ransomware.

- Alex Jones censorship is elaborate controlled opposition psy op

Any word on this guy? Seems based.

Youtube:
youtube.com/channel/UCFRV23uUZAf7l3tyq1CAoMA

"How Trump was compromised by Israeli/Russian intel"
youtu.be/lKe32JerYws

Attached: Screenshot_20180907-232434_YouTube.jpg (1080x1900, 627.91K)

No one has shit to say about this guy?

I cant have an opinion on someone I admit to know nothing about. But if his articles and materials ever popped up on rense I may have read something, but im not sure.

I've heard of him. O'Connell got himself in trouble in Australia because some he did a video in protest of Israeli fruit imports, and some local kikes showed up to harass him. He got the better of them in an argument that followed, leading them to press charges over discrimination. He rightfully hates the jews, but I don't think he's all there to be honest, because he buys into a lot of wacky consipiritard shit, so I never really paid all that much attention to him. It's unfortunate to hear he's been arrested, though. He should have stayed in Indonesia or wherever.

He's pretty good but a bit crazy (see in-fighting with Ryan Dawson). Still respect for fighting ZOG, though.

He's a fuckin' legend. Yeah, not natsoc but has more balls and has done way more than most of us, to the point his whole life is destroyed and get's zero traction - proof he's the real deal. Brendon and John Lamb Lash are pretty much the only two who consistently call out the Jews wanting to make us a machine hybrid slave species.

He's had his sister killed fighting the war mongering elites. 3 years in prison as well. Causes a lot of in-fighting for sure but he's got a good heart. Sad to see him on the run again

He was arrested in New Zealand and jailed for a time, but then he was let out and he left to go live in Southeast Asia again. The kikes have the entire Anglosphere by the balls, and he won't ever get a fair trial in Australia. It's fucking disgusting what happened to him, but I'm not surprised at the Australian ZOG.

Not really sure I buy Putin being too involved here, with Netanyahu or otherwise. Trump is a stooge, though.

Yes, he is a mentally ill con-artist who is only pushed by Jews with a weird personal grudge against Israel.

Putin might be sexually compromised as well.

Shalom, mordechai.

Attached: FB_IMG_1532569590815.jpg (480x260, 14.46K)

Aww, did mummy & daddy kike zionist not give little boobalah enough sugared foreskin treats?

He has done very good work exposing Talpiot and Israel trying to take over Tech, but being imprisoned by the jews for his work has caused some mental problems. He also denies the Kalergi plan which is suspect to me. When he attacked Daniel Walker (Activist-News), somebody who put Brendon's story out there when was incarcerated, I just kind of gave up on him.

Although he’s definitely redpilled on jews after they fucked him over for a nothingburger, he’s expressed sympathies toward Islam and possibly even converted to it while in prison. He’s definitely his own thing.

Kek at least has a sense of humour. Heil Hitler!

Attached: S.O.C.O.M.D. xx.jpg (3000x555 622.65 KB, 261.1K)

wait is this guy who makes those youtube videos?

yeah that's him, either he or someone really close to him used to post videos here all the time

he is based it's not the first time he has been talked about here, he has been here tons of times. something about him burning his australian passport and shit

That's could have been Activist-News from YT posting them to get Brendon's story out. He's a definite Zig Forumsack but Brendon doesn't strike me as one at all.

I heard he was part abbo. Maybe that explains some of his mental issues.

I gave OConnell a chance, I heard about him, followed him for 1 week. Even if he is crazy and not super healthy, I wanted to hear his ideas and give them a chance, but,
Oconnel predicted that Jonestein, was a mossad op and that the infowars app, was a botnet by 8200 and said his proof was that apple and google didn't ban the app, yet apple did that just this week. Lost all credibility to me after that.
I stick with Ryan Dawson, when it comes to zionist ops, that and those he hails, philip giraldi, alison weir.

Attached: Ry<3.jpg (380x380, 20.21K)

meanwhile, chelsea manning is in wellington, nz

First I've seen him mentioned in… two, three years. It was his arrest that brought him to my attention as a few conspiracy types went to bat for him. He seems mentally ill. Just completely out there having one tourette's outburst after another. All hearsay.

All of those people are CIA psychological warfare operatives.

Attached: Brendon O'Connell S.O.C.O.M.D. Seal 2.jpg (1081x640 379.19 KB, 340.44K)

brendon keeps getting promoted by jeff rense which confirms everything you need to know about him, brendon was on rense recently to discuss the history of israel's bolshevik prime ministers, getting listeners to chase more ghosts as opposed to providing any proactive solutions or keeping the audience up to date with the current jew fuckery going on behind the scenes

then again he's australian

nah, he's your typical anti-zionist/anti-racist libtard pushing the 'israelis not the jews are the real nazis!!'

Rense does a lot of good work. He's given a platform to Ernst Zundel, Eustace Mullins, Texe Marrs, Michael Hoffman, David Duke, Ted Pike, Michael Collins Piper, and many others who correctly identify the jewish enemy.

It is strange how long they left it up after supposedly banning him. Must just me incompetence on the part of the ChiComs.

yes, i love to tune in and listen to jordan maxwell talk about how he was ass raped by ufos for the 6millionth time or when gordy duff comes on to brag about how he helped his fellow cia operative and panamanian dictator manuel noriega smuggle cocaine into the usa back in the 1980s :^)

Attached: Frank Joseph Cohen.jpg (270x311, 22.26K)

He has 3 guests a night 5 nights a week, of course some are going to be bad. He still does good in general.

Photoshopping people's photos next to military intelligence emblems proves nothing.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Thezog will never learn this, so don't even try to tell him. He will now switch ip, and pretend like nothing ever happened.

Jeff Rense is a 2nd generation CIA agent.

Yes, he's given a platform to dozens of CIA agents. That's his job.

SOCOMD is Australian Special Operations Command.

Military intelligence and military special operations are two different things.

It's not the "Photoshopping" of Brendon O'Connell's photo next to the SOCOMD emblem that proves anything.

It's Brendon O'Connell's family, background, connections, and activities that prove something.

The juxtaposition of O'Connell's face and the SOCOMD emblem is only intended to communicate O'Connell's affiliation in an instant, visual way.

Yeah, I love when Jordan Maxwell comes on and tells us the same story about getting ass raped by UFOs or when John Barber reminisces about all the Hollywood kikes he sucked off some 40 years ago, great fucking work.

Attached: Frank Joseph Cohen.jpg (270x311, 22.26K)

You don't have to agree with him 100% on everything, it does seem hes been getting attacked a lot lately by MAGAkikes since 2016 for pointing out the Paddy/Jew conspiracy/symbiosis.

That seems to be the case with most Australians I've encountered on the internet.

So why are NONE OF HIS ARTICLE CITED IN ANY WAY?

Fuck off, shill. Jordan Maxwell is the only person who's willing to tell the truth about the cat piss conspiracy and teutonic zionism. You're probably just jealous of his ET GF.

This. Leave Russell Pine alone!

[[[Brendon O'Connell]]]

Attached: Mick Mafia 4.png (600x404, 175.5K)

Bump for ASIS and SOCOMD.

Attached: Brendon O'Connell A.S.I.S. S.O.C.O.M.D. Seals.jpg (1661x957, 495.59K)