WILL THIS LIMIT RAPE SLAVER GANGS IN CHINA???

WILL THIS LIMIT RAPE SLAVER GANGS IN CHINA???
Bugmen declare Islam an ‘incurable tumour’ and a ‘poisonous medicine’
THE BALLS THE WEST NO LONGER HAS
China sees Islam as a growing problem and has increased its actions against Uighur Muslims in the country. According to UN and U.S. officials, around one million Muslims have been put in Chinese internment camps until now.
Inmates told that in the camps Muslims are forced to reject Islam and learn Communist Party songs every day. Other reports say that inmates are forced to eat pork and drink alcohol.
While the camps were at first created to battle extremism of Uighur Muslims, now even a long beard – as part of a Muslim identity – can result in being sent to a re-education camp. The consequence is that almost every Uighur Muslim risks to be sent away for ‘re-education’.
The official radio of China’s official Communist Party broadcasted:
“Members of the public who have been chosen for re-education have been infected by an ideological illness. They have been infected with religious extremism and violent terrorist ideology, and therefore they must seek treatment from a hospital as an inpatient.”
“The religious extremist ideology is a type of poisonous medicine, which confuses the mind of the people. … If we do not eradicate religious extremism at its roots, the violent terrorist incidents will grow and spread all over like an incurable malignant tumour,” the radio statement broadcast via WeChat to Uighurs last year, said.

After being confronted by a UN panel a Chinese official says there are “no such things as re-education centres”.
According to James Millward, a professor of Chinese history at Georgetown University, “Religious belief is seen as pathology”.
“So now they’re calling re-education camps ‘hospitals’ meant to cure thinking. It’s like an inoculation, a search-and-destroy medical procedure that they want to apply to the whole Uighur population, to kill the germs of extremism,” Millward adds.
The professor could be right as a later excerpt of the audio broadcast shows that it’s not necessary to commit a crime, but the Islamic ideology itself is already considered extremist:
“Although a certain number of people who have been indoctrinated with extremist ideology have not committed any crimes, they are already infected by the disease. There is always a risk that the illness will manifest itself at any moment, which would cause serious harm to the public.
That is why they must be admitted to a re-education hospital in time to treat and cleanse the virus from their brain and restore their normal mind.”

voiceofeurope.com/2018/09/china-declares-islam-an-incurable-tumour-and-a-poisonous-medicine/
archive.is/ORTQs

Attached: 6_PQbtyP-702x459.jpg (702x459, 37.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/v_of_europe/status/995787761620869120
voiceofeurope.com/2018/04/berlins-jews-are-afraid-again-some-no-longer-walk-the-streets-or-go-to-school/
voiceofeurope.com/?s=Israel
aryanism.net/culture/aryan-race/aryan-diffusion-part-1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Islam is cancer, but sending people to the psiquiatric ward because they arent commies is the same shit.

I don't really believe anything Western sources say about China at this point. There's zero credibility on pretty much every other issue, so I don't know why China would be any different.

Kek

The chinks are the sole reason anything in the pisslamic world even has a nuclear weapon that they could use to nuke pissrael or arm saudis and paki cunts still see the chinks as the greatest ally allah could give them. This is all show because these chinksects are in it together with the pakis and assorted shitskins everywhere.

a culture worth saving

Attached: culture.jpg (800x533, 69.53K)

steamed dumpling….. so yummy user

Don't ever trust China bashing websites.

They're run by Falung Gong (a dangerous cult banned in China) or foreign secret services looking to stir up anti China and anti Russia sentiment.

The Chinese government keeps a close check on it's muslims as Xinjiang is the largest, very resource rich province in China and any separatist movements will be squashed due to this.

Anybody who is not separatist / seems to be hardcore muslim leaning is unlikely to face any issues.

more likely

Attached: 1445244774876.jpg (600x752, 105.27K)

I don't care what the do as long as they stay out of the west.

>BASED (((communist))) antmen
Said nobody ever. Stop playing dnc chaim. This is 2D checkers and we can smell your attempted subversion from miles away.

They're chinks that do qi gong, or breathing exercises with light stretching. Their leader advocates self improvement and meditation and chinks like it because going to the park and waving your arms around while bobbing up and down is free.

The Chinese government should crack down on crossfit and vegans instead.

lol

let me just break down the sources here and where the trail back

these people immolate themselves and protest 24/7 infront of Chinese embassies about being banned with wild claims of organ harvesting and whatnot

any group whether religious or otherwise that exploits or encourages it's members to self harm deserves a swift ban hammer

yes

Attached: fmiAvf0.mp4 (720x1000, 2.68M)

You want to stop old ladies going to the park, then just charge them for entry to the park. No more jazzercise cult. I know you're probably pretending to be retarded, but I want you to have a you anyway.

How is this relevant to killing kikes?

Yeah thats what muslim say while throwing acid in your face and honor murder you for looking wrong at their inbreed cousin and insulting alah akbar

You forgot to mention in that cult improvement is measured in money donations and radiation and that leader you so fondly talk about unironically claims to have gained increased radiation levels through meditation granting him psychic powers and im not even paraphrasing here.

Oh and the habit of killing and mutilating people trying to leave your "parkwalk meditation circle"

If you don't denounce the talmud in your next reply then you are a kike

Ching ching chong ping pong ding dong song long
herro kah I tay yo oda?
By sumting oh gih ow

Yeah, the chinky guru claims to talk to ghosts and shit. So what? Better sell their kidneys before the cult leader gets enough of a following to effect the democratic process. Don't kid yourself, that's what it's about.

Yellow party kikes going after yellow cultist kikes because only the party kikes are allowed to kike the yellow kikes. Unless that party is the legitimate Taiwanese government, in which case, fuck those yellow kikes, we Mao nao. Sell a brother a kidney?

Off yourself shizo

Attached: 1534566780595.jpg (1080x1080, 163.51K)

taco girl dot jpg

I'm so glad that I made my stupid fucking whore of jewess side bitch stick her tongue in my ass this morning before making her swallow my load.

I almost regretted degrading her after I got home today, but you kikes constantly remind me why I hate you

Should I post the video?

edgy

Attached: autism_levels.png (514x536, 375.8K)

These posts simply reek of stale noodles, burnt oil and BO. Get the fuck out of here, you disgusting yellow goblin.

六四天安门事件

1989年天安门广场大屠杀

1989年天安門廣場大屠殺

Attached: chinks did this.jpg (360x480, 31.46K)

Alright stand by for a video of a kike sucking my Aryan cock.
Gotta edit it, I was hiding the camera so there's moments when the footage is just of a blanket or a wall.
Be right back

A pitbull going at another pitbulls throat can't be bad news.

How about no. I just find it disgusting that these bugmen try to weasel out of how nasty they are overall by sending slimes to camps. There is nothing stopping them from doing this to White population in, say, Canada, should they ever take over.

Attached: 20180223_164517.mp4 (1920x1080, 11.25M)

We were watching Charlie and the chocolate fagtory

Get

really enjoy the fact that Chinese news does not involve politics, and focuses on other areas of peoples lives. It's a marked contrast to the jew controlled misery everyone in the US lives with every day.

Attached: 41311760_2146228592106569_1261953205080686592_n.jpg (930x631 75.19 KB, 70.35K)

ok. this is based
I take it back I'm a kike

Attached: 1536211838509.jpg (1600x1600, 143.72K)

you should travel to China, it's truly an amazing country. That is if your not a broke dick dog.

Attached: 41312269_2144748202254608_4219702435133784064_o.jpg (1000x562 146.6 KB, 219.73K)

What are you trying to imply, OP?

Yeah. Would be even more amazing without its disgusting inhabitants.
Yeah, because in this case I might end up in a pot in one of your restaurants.
Sage for bugman shills infesting the thread.

another nice place you may like is here, it's very peaceful. Book travel today if you have a passport, and can afford to travel. It will be well worth it.

Attached: 41083608_2144546108941484_8893727876638048256_n.jpg (938x628 65.88 KB, 100.56K)

Show the lake that grows dead fish and rainbow algae.

He'd lose his paycheck then.

you seem fairly intimated by the bugmen of China, it's cute in a way, like s stubborn like school boy so proud but hiding behind the fear of spiders. China is a remarkable but I can see your knowledge of it wouldn't even fill a notepad.

Attached: 40748422_2140450522684376_7134449374582538240_o.jpg (1000x670 72.86 KB, 80.23K)

Can you guarantee I won't see any chinks?

They are by far the worst part of China. The place hasn't been the same since the original Aryans left.

Attached: AryanCHina.jpg (819x625, 1017.96K)

You'll smell them long before you see them.

You seem better of of that place than I am. Please post your pictures of it. I know of this though.

Attached: 40498857_2136671283062300_3630195350301573120_o.jpg (1000x563 144.48 KB, 194.19K)

The original Aryans are still there - they're a bunch of radical Islamic terrorists who like to rape women, so the Chinese government had to crack down on them.

twitter.com/v_of_europe/status/995787761620869120
voiceofeurope.com/2018/04/berlins-jews-are-afraid-again-some-no-longer-walk-the-streets-or-go-to-school/
voiceofeurope.com/?s=Israel
its the usual
script and you are their usual usefull idiot

Yeah, the Chinese needs to stop eating dogs and cats, then MAYBE they can stop being disgusting.

There are plenty of non-kiked outlets describing how abhorrent chinks are. Did you even read my posts?

There is more than one lake that grows dead fish and rainbow algae in China. Show the blood river.

never post again tards

I think I understand (((who))) Im talking to now.

Can you explain how pissrael and its puppet media outlets figure into the news of bugmen sending slimes into camps? Because I myself have a suspicion that you are a chink shill accusing everyone who believes the story of being kikes.

I really admire what you've got going on here, it's like a red pill factory. Amazing, red pills are given out to visitors thousands of times a day.

didn't that happen like 13 years ago though? it's kinds outdated material.

Attached: thot.mp4 (400x224, 14.87M)

Dog festival.

Notice the public access to the alleyways, notice all the personal property laying around, notice that no one worries about it being stolen, imagine living like that. refreshing actually.

Gutter oil.

Plastic rice.

Fake eggs.

Made in China.

Chinese elevator.

Chinese driving test. This isn't even liveleak shit.

really triggered your vagina aye kikeboy?
I've ignored you a long time ago

Attached: ignored.jpg (1517x239, 80.71K)

Such sublime culture.

You wanted redpills. Here's the Yangtze turned red for 'mysterious' reasons that have nothing to do with pollution.

The weather in China? Smoggy.

Guangxi is a shithole that has beautiful mountains.
FUCK THE 14K
HEAVEN AND EARTH

Chinese barbecue.

and in more recent news.

Attached: 40410003_2134125313316897_5690553821470654464_n.jpg (930x619 103.68 KB, 96.88K)

How much trash did they cram inside the frame this time?

Look at the green streaks of 'clean' water pushing the sewage out to sea.

Isn't it remarkable how our resident glow in the dark kikes so viciously push their garbage.

Attached: 40352616_2133713280024767_5533356171601117184_n.jpg (930x502 52.71 KB, 100.42K)

Put down the opium pipe, Chang.

Sure, China has a lot of beautiful areas. Because the commies in charge haven't managed to destroy all the nature yet.

Were you trying to spell "psychiatric" or are you spouting some retard shit?

Anyone have the screencaps about the JSOC guys and their battle against the CIA? Hanoi John had business peddling the kids from Peking through SEA and I've looked for the cap with no luck.

Schlomo D&C,

Muh Chinese is RUSTY is that the rapists Weiner ?

I'll forgive the chinese all their flaws if they just burn all the muslims. It's not over until the last ember goes out.

Fewer for us to hunt down

Attached: the-sad-hross.jpg (400x300, 9.43K)

check out the tits on this broad

Attached: apns076sopl.jpg (888x597, 237.91K)

I too am jealous of prisoners. This is very confusing.

We don't know if Islam can work in the west yet. Whatever might eventually happen, it’s certainly not been peaceful so far. China have decided they like their own culture and don't want to take the risks associated with Islam. There are a lot of problems societies face and reducing that number by one, and one that spawns many others at that, is perhaps very sensible and even if not completely forgivable, entirely understandable.

Many westerners think that Muslims will become secular by osmosis. The Chinese are just realists, the arrogant ones are those in the west who think their culture so supreme that others would naturally succumb to it, that they can constantly criticise it and that it does not, in actuality, need protection and constant care.

Of course China already has a large population and the government only wants to rule the Chinese, wherever they may be. Western governments still want to rule the world, of course that includes muslims so they have to find a way to get them to be part of western society, even if that means destroying western society.

switching one religion for another isnt a solution

Islam isn't just a religion, communism isn't just a form of government (inb4 China is not "communist"). Both bleed and bleed all over society and should be treated. Chinese communism might fall to logic and the natural progression of their society, Islam looks like it never will change for the better. Sometimes you can only choose between the lesser of two evils.

tell me more about that gutter oil the chinks use for cooking :^)

I'm sure you would rather we rely on Communist Party of China controlled news outlets, right Ching Chong?

Chinks literally get paid to post pro-China propaganda on Zig Forums of all places. The Chinese government spends billions per year trying to swindle Westerners into being sympathetic to China, both so that we won't notice the subversion they're doing in our own countries and so that we will be resistant to our governments' coming declarations of war on China.

China is about to enter a new century of humiliation.

Attached: 57b720302b43ed87bb5bbecc34320c4e8e8e5c1e77319948d99f129c08c0f7b5.jpg (501x585, 89.3K)

This one is literally bullshit and you have to be retarded to post this.
It costs more to make fake eggs than just to wait for real eggs.

Very true.
This is the mentality that has turned americans into amerimutts since day one. They never understood Soil AND Blood. Same problem the romans had.

Western media is kvetching about China in their typical lying manner so kikes can justify their "democratic interventions" (You don't want to be a COMMUNIST goy, do you?!!) , and on another hand, Chrina is a dystopian shithole where human life is worth less than that of an ant.

Could this be another false dichotomy like during cold war? (((Allies))) vs (((Soviets)))? Whoever you support, you lose.

This also. Fuck ZOG East and ZOG West. All subhumans need to go to hell.

Attached: Just doing their jobs now go and breed with niggers for Hwhite Nationalism 2.jpeg (600x471 89.5 KB, 61.61K)

Attached: f62d16cd1240d93ff9677e24dcdd95454b31c843cd9b851008e866f2a5d6c48b.jpeg (220x240, 14.33K)

You could be correct that they were just Sythians. The communist chinese kinda locked down archaeology and refuse to open new discoverers until they're deemed kosher.
But i thing the sheer number of Aryan artifacts there and in the nearby Ainu region of Japan are more credible.

aryanism.net/culture/aryan-race/aryan-diffusion-part-1/

Attached: Yellow Valley Pot.jpg (460x380, 28.52K)

Attached: chinese_kills_dog_to_celebrate_new_car.mp4 (400x224 385.56 KB, 2.83M)

Only if you have chickens. Eggs need to be handled with care and refrigerated. The fake ones can just sit in a warehouse until they find some chumps to buy them.

Attached: main-qimg-350f1928b2d7b32595766cb862771521-c.jpg (740x450, 34.64K)