David Hogg tries to lecture Kavanaugh that AR-15’s can’t be used for self defense because they shoot further (Yes...

>af-mg.com/2018/09/08/david-hogg-tries-to-lecture-kavanaugh-that-ar-15s-cant-be-used-for-self-defense-because-they-shoot-further-yes-this-is-a-real-story/

Archive error

So according to David Hogg’s logic, you only use an AR-15 if you’re more than 1600 feet away. I know quite a few people that I go to the range with, we don’t practice shooting from 500 yards out, just not something we do with our AR’s. Hogg’s logic is absolutely illogical and shows his lack of knowledge for not only guns in general, but common sense.

The following below is from our friends AWR Hawkins at Brietbart on how many times an AR has been used in self defense, these are just a few fine examples.

On January 11, 2013, Military.com reported that a 15-year-old Harris County boy used his father’s AR-15 to defend his sister from home invaders. The invaders targeted the home in the middle of the day, while the parents were at work. The boy shot one of the invaders multiple times, causing both suspects to flee.
On March 28, 2017, Breitbart News reported that an Oklahoma homeowner’s son used an AR-15 for self-defense, killing three home intruders.
On November 5, 2017, Stephen Willeford grabbed his AR-15 and ran toward the Sutherland Springs, Texas, church shooter. Upon arriving he shot the shooter, forcing him to flee the scene.
On February 27, 2018, Breitbart News reported that Dave Thomas witnessed his neighbor under knife attack, retrieved his AR-15, and ended the assault. Thomas said, “The AR-15 is my weapon of choice for home protection. It’s light, it’s maneuverable. If you train and know how to use it properly, it’s not dangerous. And this is just a perfect example of good guy with an AR-15 stopped a bad guy with a knife. And there were no lives taken, so all in all it was a good day.”
As for Kavanaugh’s mention that AR-15s and other semiautomatics being used for “hunting,” on January 20, 2017, the Washington Post published a “White Paper” in which ATF Associate Deputy Director Ronald Turk said, “The use of AR-15s, AK-style, and similar rifles now commonly referred to as ‘modern sporting rifles’ has increased exponentially in sport shooting. These firearm types are now standard for hunting activities. ATF could re-examine its 20-year-old study to bring it up to date with the sport shooting landscape of today, which is vastly different than it was years ago”.

Tweet here:
twitter.com/davidhogg111/status/1037435046070771712?s=21

Attached: 558509D5-3260-4758-9C2D-E85E9EA6566F.gif (382x379, 387.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/35640/watch-david-hogg-makes-fool-himself-canada-michael-ryan-saavedra
twitter.com/davidhogg111/status/1037435046070771712?s=21
archive.fo/iaCBl
nextchan.org/pol/thread/566/#567
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How did the founding fathers manage to swing muskets around their homes when clearing rooms?

Thinks were more civilized back then.

Attached: Washington.png (1920x1275, 3.27M)

A musket was not for that purpose. For close quarters engagements, they had the blunderbuss.

The guy is a Fed media figure designed to push for gun bans and grabs. He does not have to make sense or be logical. On the contrary, he has to be emotional and irrational, so that brainless normalfags absorb his ideas better.

They had pistols too

His father is CIA. Not even disputed by MSM.

This is your brain on liberalism

Remember, if you kill your enemies, they win.

What if I need to defend myself against people with big guns, or from far away, or an unjust oppresive government?

2nd Amendment is for shooting government goons, not deers and paper FFFUUUUU

Push their own narrative against them. Spread a gun reform proposal for use of 9x39mm ARs for self defense rather than 5.56mm. Its more lethal, subsonic and pierces armor better.

Narrative crushed.

Why does this twerp get so much attention? I'm tired of hearing about him. I can't open up a gun blog without seeing more of his egregious ramblings. Is it supposed to be a surprise that gun grabbers don't know what they're talking about?

dafuq kind of retard sentence is that?

I really dont give a shit this kid says or anyone else. If you try to grab my gun you're going to die. Period. All the dead cops as a result are entirely the responsibility of whoever ordered an unconstitutional gun grab for a citizen who broke no laws.

He's just an avatar for jewish gun control lobbies. The reason why there's so much kvetching over Parkland was because it occurred in a school where the majority of students were Jewish.

I addressed the archive…. error.

Attached: CA3E4CF2-1B59-4DF2-B875-295EE6D22F5B.png (750x1334 358.22 KB, 94.13K)

I doubt those kids were 1600 feet away. Are schools literal quarter mile long hallways?
Is that police response time is so long, because they have to jog down a huge school hallway?
Really makes me think.

Attached: 09607cc82940d1b738df686af6b61e3352bf63503b91ba8904a880991120aadf.jpg (750x491, 291.47K)

College/ Universities yes. Schools? Absolutely NOT

The little jew shit is being run by the kikes at, Precision Strategies. The other day he was in Toronto at the fucking film festival like he was a movie star. His media AIDS are only growing stronger. Someone needs to martyr his homo ass.

It is a mystery retard

ATF Associate Deputy Director Ronald Turk said, “The use of AR-15s, AK-style, and similar rifles now commonly referred to as ‘modern sporting rifles’ has increased exponentially in sport shooting. These firearm types are now standard for hunting activities. ATF could re-examine its 20-year-old study to bring it up to date with the sport shooting landscape of today, which is vastly different than it was years ago”.
Ronald Turk sounds just as retarded spouting the sports clause nonsense to be honest.

how much are they paying you to keep this dumb ass kid relevant? no one cares about him. even the left knows he's an idiot. he only exists because of people like you getting outraged at him. i would like to believe no one actually gives a fuck and you're some public relations shill try to drum up more publicity for him

They probably used blades. After all, a sword or dagger was a sidearm back then.

I got caught up on the stupidity of "if you're shooting someone from 1600 feet" part and didn't even realize. What a fucking retard.

Might be true. Get rid of those retarded gunlaws to people can use things like a (semi-auto) mp5 or P90's instead of having to use things like the abomination that is the PS90.

Why are they zombies and not Brits?

A child knows more than someone that has accomplished so much with his knowledge of law that he is about to become a law. Gee I wonder…

A Keeper of Law*

Everyone within RANGE is a Survivor!
Start with that verses Hogg "Survivor" Status…

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (485x327, 27.9K)

I was in "relative" range in another state…so technically i am a survivor!

by the looks of it theyre pumping this kid up to stay in the spotlight, until he gets killed to make for better propaganda. I would actually expect him to know hell be killed for the cause.

Exactly.
Everyone on every ship in the Atlantic was a Survivor of that Iceberg…

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (620x465, 312.5K)

Seems to be early symptoms, since the most prominent and severe cases say that executing murderers or rapists is bad because

dailywire.com/news/35640/watch-david-hogg-makes-fool-himself-canada-michael-ryan-saavedra

Surprised this isnt getting any reaction - Hogg went to Canada and got on the mic and told Canadians they should illegally donate to US political campaigns to stop Trump.

Attached: canada1921USInvasionPlan.jpg (822x1096, 357.63K)

and hatchets

Attached: trade-hatchet.jpg (700x540 76.01 KB, 65.15K)

Oi! Do you have a loicense for dat hatchet?

CIA arms dealer

keked

exactly

checked.
someone tried to state to me that one reason AR-15s should be banned is because they're so high-powered that the round can pierce through a mother shielding their child. wew

Attached: c743c648f99db0ee0d9528587c7cb162b9c42c1e79d05d850414016f392dc968.jpg (500x488, 29.34K)

Kek

Attached: DA22B599-A145-4A89-9479-D2A34B721ED6.gif (450x290, 3.14M)

Dad is FBI.
He has been on Obama's Air Force 1.

Attached: David Hogg was on Obama's plane - (@d_m_h_photography).png (967x617 707.54 KB, 504.75K)

Why are Mexicans so fucking gay?

I am serious. All of their men seem to be ambiguously homosexuals.

>twitter.com/davidhogg111/status/1037435046070771712?s=21
archive.fo/iaCBl

YOU HAD ONE JOB, OP

REMINDER: Donald Trump's whitehouse admin endorses this fraud by making no effort to expose him at all

You were a mistake.

Is there a difference?

If there was a house to be cleared wouldn't they just torch it? Or is that just from that Mad Mel movie the Patriot?

I actually feel bad for the original child now. I wonder how much torture and mind programming he has gone through. His existence itself is probably a hell.

This is the guy who left while a school shooting was happening to ride home on a bike to go get his camera to record videos of scared girls in closets.

He also got the time wrong.

Attached: jewess.png (1136x1434, 820.47K)

So I guess pissrael isn't defending itself with assault rifles?
OY VEY THAT'S DIFFERENT YOU FUCKING GOY

nextchan.org/pol/thread/566/#567

Zig Forums mods are thin skinned nigger clean it up polvol and put in the work you fucking faggot