US IS PREPARING TO FALSE FLAG RUSSIA WITH FAKE TROOP ATTACK

US IS PREPARING TO FALSE FLAG RUSSIA WITH FAKE TROOP ATTACK
Russia threatens to attack US troops supporting Syrian rebels
Jamie Seidel, News Corp Australia Network ← JEW, CIA OPERATIVE
MOSCOW has threatened the US with direct assaults on its troops in Syria as it prepares to assist President Assad in his final push to defeat pro-democracy rebels in that country.

Pro-Assad Syrian troops, supported by Iranian and Russian forces, have begun their assault on the last rebel stronghold, the province of Idlib.

But as the battle unfolds, Russia has cast its eyes to the Iraq-Jordan-Syria border region where dozens of US troops are located in well established fortifications built to help train the locals resist Islamic State — and the forces of dictator Bashar al-Assad.

Russian President Vladimir Putin accuses the United States of ‘protecting’ terrorist forces sharing the facilities at At Tanf, less than 20km from the Jordanian border. A 55km exclusion zone has been in operation around the base for several years, enforced by US navy and air force combat jets.

Now Kremlin officials say their presence will no long prevent Russian forces from attacking the rebels there. But Pentagon officials show little sign of ceding their bastion of military and political influence in the deeply troubled region.

SO SAYS SOME KIKED UP FAKE NEWS WEBSITE

adelaidenow.com.au/news/world/russia-threatens-to-attack-us-troops-supporting-syrian-rebels/news-story/318d95f35e434806723bc5a87903e42b?nk=2e858e3c24f34011b0ac95f4602a6270-1536525047
archive.is/Fi4Vg

Attached: ed0da11b9e5d33f488e289fbc72a1d65.jpeg (1024x576, 45.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/watch-live-us-strikes-against-syria-have-begun-russia-vows-retaliation/
thedrive.com/the-war-zone/20573/lets-talk-about-this-rumor-that-israeli-f-15s-mimicked-us-jets-to-strike-at-iran-in-syria
pialpha.cz/tarot.html
foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/what-it-would-really-take-to-sink-a-modern-aircraft-car-1794182843
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAN YOUR BATTLE STATIONS BOYS
WORLD WAR THREE IS HERE
TENSE ESCALATION
US Central Command’s Lieutenant Colonel Early Brown said that Moscow had declared via a Syrian hotline “that they intended to enter the At Tanf deconfliction zone to pursue terrorists.”
A letter sent to the commander of US Forces in Syria, Lieutenant General Paul Funk II, warned of ‘precision strikes’ being planned against ‘Islamic State’ fighters adjacent At Tanf.
The Pentagon has responded by deploying an additional 100 US Marines to the At Tanf outpost via helicopter on Saturday.
It has also bluntly warned Moscow and Damascus to ‘back off’.
“The US does not require any assistance in our efforts to destroy ISIS in the At Tanf deconflicition zone and we advised the Russians to remain clear,” General Brown told the Los Angeles Times.

His comments came after other, unnamed, US defence officials warned against any hostile acts from Syrian, Russian or Iranian forces.
“The United States does not seek to fight the government of Syria or any groups that may be providing it support. However, if attacked, the United States will not hesitate to use necessary and proportionate force to defend US, coalition or partner forces,” a defence official told CNN.
“We have absolutely advised them to stay out of At Tanf … We are postured to respond,” another reportedly added.
US Central Command says the Marines freshly deployed to At Tanf will conduct a ‘multiday exercise’ using live ammunition.
“Our forces will demonstrate the capability to deploy rapidly, assault a target with integrated air and ground forces and conduct rapid exfiltration,” said Captain William Urban, the chief Central Command spokesman.

Attached: d458f389109bff6f73000f07b1ad8516.jpeg (1024x768, 83.58K)

Baste Trump would never do that! Sagebomb and move on, fellow DACApedes.

I wasn't aware we had designated 'jew' battlestations…I was thinking that this time it would be more like EUROPEANS FOR EUROPEANS and less like EUROPEANS die again defending kike interests…

U.S. IS USING WHITE PHOSPHOROUS BOMBS IN SYRIA
Shills going crazy in the other thread to stop anons talking about it.

No surprise! Bumping!

These filth always have the same narrative to work the normies.

The Twatter is filling up quickly with pictures of dead children that needs homes

Not even really stupid people believe this anymore.

Also considering CIA trainers are mixed in with the terrorists, and Russian tactics are carpet bombing with fuel-air devices, some Glow-In-The-Dark people are going to get hurt.

fuck the white helmets, bombs away cunts

Attached: mAIt8g7RPNfTBlP8.mp4 (627x806 5.87 MB, 173.28K)

A shame. A damn shame.

Attached: 1310365025995.jpg (267x274, 15.83K)

fuck off kike

The Russians did a damn fine job in Grozny, they can settle this Syria nonsense in half the time

Germany has announced it is entering the war

Attached: Untitled.png (667x705, 218.55K)

Keep calm and trust daddy trump

Cool
I hope it goes hot finally

Germany may join possible airstrikes on Syrian government forces by western nations in case of chemical weapons use by Damascus, according to local media.

German Defence Ministry has mulled joining possible airstrikes by the United States, the United Kingdom and France against the Syrian government forces, Bild reported. The ministry is considering the option only in case of possible chemical weapons use in Syria, the outlet said.

Earlier in the day, French Minister for the Armed Forces Florence Parly said that if chemical attacks are carried out in Syria, response will follow, including those from France.

The US Department of State spokesperson Heather Nauert also said earlier in a press briefing that the United States and its international partners will respond swiftly to any verified chemical weapons use in Syria.
Previously, Russian Defense Ministry warned that the leader of the Tahrir al-Sham terrorist group, which is affiliated with the Al-Qaeda-linked al-Nusra terror organization (banned in Russia), was planning a chemical attack against civilians in the Syrian province of Idlib in order to provoke western nations into retaliating against Damascus.

It is time for the Right to dispose of the German leadership while they are occupied militarily in Syria. Strike the KIKE Europeans.

So this is how WWIII starts, huh?

Attached: 1325649776065.jpg (1280x800, 217.62K)

Any attempt to bring the US into conflict in the Middle East will be viewed as an attack upon the American people by the American government.

If you try to do this, it will destroy you.
We will destroy you.
Think carefully.

Nothing of value was lost.

Attached: d219fead87c460449827d97acea4445c--hi-vis-workwear-work-wear.jpg (736x736, 114.32K)

Now is the time Chemnitzniggers.

and buy some god damn filters for yourself and your family before it's too late

infowars.com/watch-live-us-strikes-against-syria-have-begun-russia-vows-retaliation/

Attached: Untitled 2.png (1322x700, 1.03M)

Reported for shilling for Alex Jonestein.

ROLLING FOR DEAD CIA NIGGERS BY THE MILLIONS WE'RE GONNA NEED A MOP!

GOOD LUCK ASSAD!

Use more cluster bombs Russia.

We really need to start a thread that encourages the German Bros to kill their kikes while they are attacking the subhumans.
FIGHT ON TWO FRONTS YOU KIKE OCCUPIERS! SEE HOW WELL YOU DO!

Will it though? I hate being a downer, but will the American people actually revolt or will they just slump back home and watch a ball game and thump their chests about how America is the greatest like every other time the kikes have pulled this shit?

Attached: Alex Jonestein.mp4 (640x360, 6.11M)

This.

I though White Helmets where super human, since they seems to go in an out of chemical zones without any protective gear and never suffer said effects of said chemicals.

LMAO

"This shite is going to hit the fan"!. You need to take cover from the 'shitpost' mods are fucking MORONS!

Context is everything user, and the context of today has never existed before.

Let's Talk About This Old Rumor That Israeli F-15s Mimicked US Jets To Strike At Iran In Syria
Many details about this latest operation remain unclear as Israel continues to expand its aerial campaign in Syria.

thedrive.com/the-war-zone/20573/lets-talk-about-this-rumor-that-israeli-f-15s-mimicked-us-jets-to-strike-at-iran-in-syria

Attached: Untitled 3.png (1426x765, 1.08M)

Most certainly, that is what they'll do.

You know, I desperately hope you're right. With protests in Germany and Sweden, now would be the ideal time for America to experience a civil war so that Europe could free herself from the disgusting traitors who are murdering her.

And with the assault on free speech going on in America, maybe the conservatives will finally get off their couches, turn off their god damn ballgames, and DO SOMETHING before their country and heritage is destroyed.

Uh you sure about that? Unfortunately after perusing Twatter this morning I don't believe this. Fanatics think they need to bomb anyone who chooses something other than this idiotic 'democracy.' It's infuriatingly stupid.

Dubs of truth, it's much easier to over turn a tyrannical government when it's only defense is off dying in the middle east.

during the fog of war only the truth remains clear

Attached: Untitled 4.png (658x813, 400.17K)

I will make them.
Have faith user.

It can be done. We can do it.

Based drumpf is going to give the jews that war they wanted.

Attached: 7a08f36acab5373a556cb207bb3b50f354d774f70e072319ca0ecf2828efc99a.jpg (618x685, 91.03K)

Well I hope he gives war to the whole extended hive and not just the shit tier kikes in Israel.

Anyone speak Arabic? I'm curious about what they're saying. I hear him repeating the shahada, and saying what sounds like "shabaab" a lot, which I understand to mean 'youth'

Attached: arab so random.jpg (445x728, 54.51K)

In Germany, speaking Arabic would be handy in a war in order to better interrogate POWs.
In America, speaking Spanish would be the equivalent.

@BorderRaider1
Replying to @JustinTrudeau
You cant right the wrong done in the past by the Can. Parliament. Right the wrong that you are doing and apologise for that. Stop giving our tax $ to Ukraine Nazis and apologise for allowing war criminals to escape justice from their crimes. Send white helmets back to Syria

Attached: Dmrp7hJV4AE5BWx.jpg (1600x900, 308.29K)

Conclusive proof of 9/11 beforehand planning and more…

Freemasonic (Luciferian) plan for Shmitah scourges.
(repeating at end of 7 years, usually in September…)

Beside else, this is conclusive proof of 9/11 being planned beforehand.
If you see plan from 1910, which reads "destroy tower in N'w 'ork 11 IX 2001",
it was ultimately not planned by saudi arabs…

Then - migrant crisis peak in 2015 - send brown dogs Goim to infuriate white dogs of Europe.
Previous entries include September 1938 - start ride of Governorn German (Hitler).
Also September 1945 - tame Nippon (Japan) beast. Then why already August?!
Because Japan could surrender already in August even without those bombs and what to do with them then?

Also on Shmitah, there were at least four financial crises, last one in 2008.

Following in 2029 is final white genocide - depositing white peoples into graves…
(Or do you think, that Luciferians can consciously plan a resurrection?)

Attached: Shmitah_Tarot_Dt15_1280px.jpg (1280x4073, 2.36M)

What is Richard Black's history in office, and who is supporting him?

Today is a JUDGEMENT DAY…

(Instead of blowing shofar, I hereby blow the whistle…)
(I just hope that all jews are happy out celebrating their feast…)

More explanation at
pialpha.cz/tarot.html

More talk at 4c thread 185149336 (I cannot talk on all places at once…)

You had it right the first time honestly. No point crying over Europe, it's already long dead.

IDs exist you derailing faggot

OpenSecrets has no data on him.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2302x560 95.37 KB, 116.37K)

What happened to PURGE THE FUCKING KIKES?
Now it is like "oh, maybe you could or would consider apologizing, maybe, if we ask nice?" WTF mate?

(checked)
Thank you.
Sounds like Black is one of Assad's communication channels to America that sidestep's the lugenpress. It's odd that Black wasn't suicided the second the april 2014 letter was made public, but it's possible Black was hiding most of his power level and playing the part of the foolish old Christian to throw people off his trail. His statements in 2015 about Jordan and Lebanon could conceivably also be brushed off as petty fear mongering if he was ever confronted over it.

Re-reading the two images again, it does sound like Black has loose lips but his intentions are good and he wants his information to reach as many ears as possible. Whatever he knows, Trump is guaranteed to know as well and as such it's going to be a very interesting week ahead of us.

Newfag and plebbitor infestation after being relisted on kike-le search engine and ccn's home page.The cucks are trying to metastasize their soy-cancer here, but it will fail so long as you don't let it distract you from what is happening user.

Russia is going to sink the US warships in the Med

Attached: Untitled.png (655x621, 445.24K)

The W I Z A R D

Attached: Q identified.jpg (584x477, 44.61K)

Attached: great cornholio.jpg (499x408, 21.64K)

The Sun card symbolizes FUN, user. Is the Samson Option FUN to you? If so, you may be a kike.

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

Reminder that anywhere with a high enough population density to be worth a nuke is already unworthy of saving to begin with; cosmopolitan hellholes in every Western major city

Attached: britain current year.jpg (1200x897, 191.28K)

Nothing is going to happen, sage for hype/slide thread

Speaking of the sampson option, it's one of the flimsiest psy-ops the kikes have.

Attached: muh nukes.png (2391x795, 664.95K)

If any Russian Christian Oligarchs are reading this, a great many of us Americans could us airfare and supplies to take out israel. I mean, since we're all going to be in the area, may as well take care of that common threat once and for all.

what he said

That's not uncommon, actually. Pretty sure every tracer round contains white phosphorous

Germany may actually be the ones to start WWIII….MFW

Attached: D0F11AAD-F550-487C-BE1D-E10791A8F487.jpeg (718x1024, 264.51K)

dude getting shot with a tracer round and having globs of WP rain on you are entirely different

Attached: WP-burn.jpeg (2592x1680, 291.31K)

I know that this headline was made to cover-up the fact that
IRAN EMBASSY IN IRAQ IS DESTROYED BECAUSE OF BAD RELATIONS, RESULTING IN CLOSED BORDER WITH BASRA
Thanks for playing.

Attached: 1391714909829.gif (640x360 460.83 KB, 7.53M)

I wasn't comparing the effects, only stating that the use of white phosphorus is quite common.

Do you really not understand the distinction between tracer rounds using it for illumination versus weaponized whisky peter in exponentially larger quantities?

Sprinkle some salt on your meal and it's a nice flavor enhancer, but eat a cup or two of salt and you'll probably die.

The last time I heard such denial from you trumpniggers the ZOG emperor bombed Syria.

commonality doesn't count for shit in my book, it's like saying niggers murdering whites is common so who cares

At this point, Trump is being completely controlled by the Zog, at work, and at home. Even his daughter is working with the jews. This will only end one way. With Trump doing what the Jews tell him to do. Which will mean world war III. Thankfully, it won't last too long. Vlad will drop some Satan Missiles on the Continental US and the fucking US will drop to their knees and cower in fear. On the bright side, maybe we'll get some fucking hot, Russian cuties in military uniforms to masturbate to, before we die.

Attached: natalia poklonskaya.webm (1280x720, 4.64M)

Bombed some chemical supply depot, about six(?) Syrians died and nothing else happened. 59 Tomahawk missiles sent up for theater. Yeah, Assad lost some "chemical weapons"(if they even were chemical weapons) and a couple unfortunate boots but nothing else. No war, no invasion, just multi-million dollar virtue signaling to the MI and the cucked senators and (((media))) back home.
If Trump wanted to start a pissing match with Russia, Korea, Assad, Iran, or anyone else, he could have done so already. I'm increasingly skeptical of him but I don't think he's a war hawk, which is in most cases preferable.

You niggers will have a picture of Trump with the head of assad in his hand and still be apologetic to him because instead of taking 1 year in doing it he took 8.
Subhumans

Second only to STUPID DOME…have you ever looked up the stats on that dumb thing?

I'm not wrong

And what happened then? Absolutely nothing. Just media hype and a bunch of kikes using it to spam and slide the board, as usual. If they wanted to start WW3, they would have done it already.

So is Putin. US and Russia are basically democrats and republicans on a global stage, a false dichotomy. Both countries are literally owned by kikes and they won't ruin their property for nothing.

No, it's not.
I was making mention to the US commonly using WP and the accusations being reasonable considering.
Not saying niggers are niggers and nobody should care.
That would be your personal bias coming into play

Your generation fucked mine.

Attached: 1534623262805.jpg (620x390, 19.97K)

Attached: 2b83c6f949bcac48c598a5571a95394bb06d07f2b4b96c721b898978465427ed.jpg (960x778, 60.98K)

Dude, they would kill us all, because we are nothing more than cattle / goyim to them. Our only use, is to serve them, per their religion. So, why do you think they would hesitate to watch two white nations send out their white men and women to die, fighting each other?

That's a different sort of thing entirely, completely different isotope. White phosphorous is naturally occurring and harmless. It's just to help provide illumination.

how exactly would they sink the warships? do you even know what you are talking about? be specific when you answer.

Nice catch; this thread is indeed for
ASSFAGGOTS

SIEGE-fags get the rope.

Attached: The Real and The Faux.jpg (130x184 112.17 KB, 106.64K)

Not the person who posted that pic, but, I'd say a few tactical, nuclear missiles or perhaps a few Satan 2 nukes would be sufficient.

Attached: Nuke Bang Bang Bang.jpg (437x537, 36.91K)

dumbass

go burn in hell kike

with a missile KIKE

Attached: russia-missile.jpeg (1140x900 75.47 KB, 146.4K)

syria attacked israel first can you even read the news?

not the same white phosphorous take a chemistry class

foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/what-it-would-really-take-to-sink-a-modern-aircraft-car-1794182843
The Satan 2 is basically a Nuclear Shotgun, shooting several warheads at once.

there is literally nothing happening. it is all fake propaganda doom posting.

why don't you kike?

Attached: 2349u8jh4.jpeg (1649x525, 165.4K)

if its not archived it doesn't real

you care what sand niggers say? we will get you on day of the rope.

Attached: 1535396635103.jpg (480x598, 166.63K)