Jews Silence Man 'linked' Between Trump Campaign and Russia. 'Missing and may be dead'

THEY GOT ANOTHER ONE

archive.is/z5r3L

First Don Jr's friend who set up the meeting with the Russians is found dead and now this. Jews are really watching out for their puppet Neocon Don.

Attached: another one.jpg (800x697, 104.18K)

That's kind of a leap. If he's missing, he may be just about anything. He also may be driving an ice cream truck. Who knows?

This spy novel is taking an interesting twist. It's hard to work out who really wanted him dead.

Which is more likely?

Well Mifsud ran wild and free till October 2017 , long after Papadopoulos became a cooperating witness and you’d think he would’ve been indicted as some time along the road.

Kikes sink to new low, use Kevin Spacey to try and fool world into thinking Trump had someone killed.

You may be young but just so you know there was a time when news had integrity and didn't just make assumptions. They put out the information and you were left to decide what it meant.
Crazy, I know.

hahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Well with a nose like that I'd be inclined to look around Tel Aviv… Just a hunch.

No that never happened, it was just harder to know when they were fucking with you.

Pre-internet they did, and if you didn't come to the right conclusion, they would do a follow up article, maybe stick some talking heads on tv to lead you.
Now with the internet they have to include the conclusion with the original story in case the common knowledge truth gains more traction than their obvious jewish lies.

Killary is still at it I see.

REMINDER THAT THERE IS NO FREEDOM IS THE US
Your freedom is defined by your ability to tell a lie.
Your Europeanness is expressed in your choice no to.

An ice cream truck in Germany? Check out the muzzy chimpout…me thinks he might not have been only selling ice cream

IKR…look at the schnoz on that thing!! I think it has its own gravitational pull.

only people who come over here from europe and the middle east tell you have no freedom

If he is dead, it was Clinton folk that killed him. Mifsud approached Papadopoulos with "dirt," and all the while he was a State Department employee. Now that this is known it's in Trump's interest to get him to testify and Clinton's interest to keep him quiet.

Attached: mifsud.jpg (768x561, 79.02K)

No, you're just mentally ill. There is no freedom in the US. There is no rule of law and hasn't been since 1913.

Well, that explains where they were going to scrape together their money for the midterms, considering they're broke: just sue everybody and hope something sticks.
Disgusting…

How many is the Arkancide body count up to now?
Anybody?

After almost 3 years he didn't step up just to die? OK I guess.

I think we can add Andrew Anglin to the list of decedents too. He hasn't been seen on a video or heard (his voice) since April when he was on a TRS podcast.

Anyone with Anglin's cell phone and/or laptop (and therefore his passwords) could operate the DS via emails.

The months since Anglin's unexplained disappearance have seen the Stormer gradually abrogate everything he stood for except - wait for it - Republican politics and Trump.

Also, the level of writing at the site dropped a notch a few months ago.

My hypothesis is that some kike ghost writer is producing "Anglin's". articles.

Note also the Anglin's disappearance roughly coincides with DS journalist 'Zeiger' getting doxxed (early May).

And Striker (Anglin's alter ego) no longer writes for the Stormer and has disappeared.

Attached: ghostwriter.jpg (314x445, 31.71K)

Striker does podcasts several times a week you idiot

Hey what happened to that ex clinton affiliate that was missing during pizzagate. Did he ever turn up?

It's not like the Deep State can't make on of it's assets "disappear." Ever hear of witness protection?

The US government has been looking for him.
You think the FBI couldn't find him if he was still alive or not under CIA protection?

The fact that Mifsud has gone missing means he is crucial to the whole affair and would likely damage key players if he talked. Finding him and getting under oath is of the utmost importance now.