White Cheerleader in uniform pummels and BODY SLAMS niggeress who punched her in the face after the athlete repeatedly...

White Cheerleader in uniform pummels and BODY SLAMS niggeress who punched her in the face after the athlete repeatedly said she did not want to get into a physical altercation
A cheerleader who repeatedly told a bully she did not want to fight apparently had no choice but to defend herself, fight back and come out on top
In a short video clip posted by the teen's sister, her sibling can be heard telling the bully she does not want to fight, and that no one is talking about her
Also tells the bully to stop touching her - before the bully sucker punches her
Once the cheerleader gets clocked she gets up and unloads on the bully who is fairly larger than her, throwing a series of punches that land repeatedly
She even manages to get the bully to the ground where the beating continues
A cheerleader in uniform beat up a bully after repeatedly saying she did not want to fight.
'Nobody wants to fight, no one wants to fight with you guys,' the teen says before she gets sucker punched by the larger bully in California.
The cheerleader goes absolutely ballistic, throwing a series of haymakers, and even manages to flip her larger opponent to the ground.
At this point she gets on top of the bully and continues to pummel her.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6148587/Cheerleader-destroys-bully-fist-fight-getting-sucker-punched-saying-didnt-want-to.html
archive.is/mKC7F

Attached: 640x360_MP4_2796360288896041910.mp4 (640x360, 6.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sierrasprague/status/1038326223888297984
facebook.com/savannah.sprague26
facebook.com/sierraspraguelovesyou
facebook.com/sierra.sprague.71
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001810011802
facebook.com/jessica.sprague.18
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 4FF1156800000578-0-image-a-2_1536512633824.jpg (634x1128 72.16 KB, 75.59K)

Does not need its own thread.

bumplocked for not newsworthy
go to Zig Forums

nice to see the obese nigger get knockdown'd though

Attached: 8518d7eddbe31b50dc73d34fa920c65397373257dcccf32c2769b37eddb0053d.png (598x1021, 343.86K)

I dont care if its bumplocked. Thank god people arent taking nigger's shit anymore.

Let's play SPOT THE NIGGER.

MODS are newfags lately

Yeah that's good, and it's always nice to see a nigger get beaten down. But we've seen hundreds of videos of niggers getting their shit kicked in; do we really need a separate thread for this one? Surely that nigger hate or webm. thread is still up, and if not just remake that and let people dump others like this. No need to single out a specific minor scuffle with no political intrigue behind it.

how did we end up with nigger mods?

daily front page news in your definition is hundreds of videos of niggers getting their shit kicked in, let's now be aware of current events, get lost you jaded spook nigger

notice the comment numbers

Attached: doxy bollocks.jpg (641x795, 130.7K)

Right but do you know how much awful shit we on average have to wade through. All the horrid chinese people killing our best furry friend, muslims killing our troops, illegals killing our children, niggers ruining our country? Its just really nice to see something good for once.

this mods the same loose cannon fucking up for the last several days. get me HR please

anchor sticky. CHEERLEADER FIGHT Zig Forums

Nice trips, but yeah you have to wade through stuff here. We only have limited space. I do not want 30 different 'feel good' videos to be the entirety of Zig Forums. If you want that fuck off to reddit.

If you wanted to make this thread a bit more worth-while then you could have made it about changing public opinions, or how the general populace is becoming more Zig Forums-esque and link various videos and comment-threads to indicate it. That would be far more interesting, and you could have even been a lazy piece of shit and just posted the exact same thing you did - but left the opportunity for others to share similar stuff; and then we would have actually had a thread that could lead to some worthwhile discussion.

"Be Aggressive, Be Aggressive"
B-E-A-G-G-R-E-S-S-I-V-E-!!!!!!

Remove those ugly fucking nigger blacks

No im just asking for my once in a while. I figured this was our once in a while. I will agree that the op format was a bit more "hey look at this" instead of a thread that was meant to generate discussion.

You know what? A feel good / motivation thread would be bloody lovely. OPs ruin everything with their faggotry.

mod fucked it up from the second comment like a kike 1st post noticeably

Reminder…you have nothing to loose if you expect a black to act like a nigger, but everything if you don't.

That was me you twit, and I'm not a mod. The poin is that the thread should have been a specific feel good/motivation thread instead of just a 'HEY LOOK AT THIS!!'

sage negated

Thanks for the laugh but…this is bumplocked.

I wish we could ban newfags like you two

I saged before the thread was locked and never took it off.

lose

no.

Bump; Feel Good Story!

Fucking niggers.
White pride world wide.

Savannah - facebook.com/savannah.sprague26

Sierra (sister):
facebook.com/sierraspraguelovesyou
facebook.com/sierra.sprague.71

Mark (Father): facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001810011802
Jessica (Mom): facebook.com/jessica.sprague.18

Savannah Sprague of the Clayton Valley Charter High School cheer program beats the shit out of nigger bully.

sierra sprague@sierrasprague
so my little sister got in a fight tonight and i don’t think i’ve ever been more proud 😂😂 with her phone in her hand & everything lmao THATS MY MF SISTER LETS GOOOOOOO
12:20 AM - 8 Sep 2018 from Concord, CA

Attached: 102.png (571x725 127.83 KB, 152.71K)

Attached: 00987fccc3582ac9cf679d5f0ec204cb.jpg (639x639 67.89 KB, 56.98K)

haha that Welsh master race blood still running strong boys

That deserves repeating
several billion times

At least you mongs didn't delete it.
Lucky if shit isn't broken.
They really are not dedicated to anything, not even their own. 200,000 years of abundant jungle resources preventing evolution does this.
CELTIC GIRL FOUGHT LIKE THE WARRIOR SHE IS
Varsity grils be like…

Attached: varsity.png (573x766, 152.71K)

I can understand why a big fat monkey would hate this

Attached: 30739784_2055764411120072_2188142939455094784_n.jpg (960x959, 66.08K)

This was already posted in the nigger hate thread over 24 hours before this shit thread

She beat that baboon one handed

my diiiiiiiiiiiiic

Cheerleaders have to stay fit to do what they do.. The She-Boon Was just arrogant and obese. I approve of this beat down

fucking animals need to learn it

Attached: what fear looks like.jpg (587x977, 74.91K)

tfw whitey swings back

Why bumplocked? Nice to see white girl stand up for herself and beat the shit out of a nigger.