Obama calls the death of 4 Americans in Benghazi a “wild conspiracy theory” in his speech to students at University...

Obama calls the death of 4 Americans in Benghazi a “wild conspiracy theory” in his speech to students at University of Illinois
youtu.be/NCA-Mm19fH8
Among this he talks about Russia, the Nazi’s from Charlottesville etc. Kris “Tanto” Paronto’s response:
twitter.com/krisparonto/status/1038148368344776705?s=21
Pic related
Thoughts????

Attached: 846D2386-D1A4-4D24-8F8C-35C92B162DAA.jpeg (1402x1870, 310.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/2jR1nfe30xU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So what's Trump going to do about it?

Idk. I hope declassify the documents before Election Day

These people are fucking retarded.

This, 'white cheer-leader' and 'was it autism' threads seem to be the beginning of a raid. Get lost you pathetic failures and stop crapping up our board. Mods please delete, anchoring is not enough when its blatant BS like this.

Wtf are you blathering about?

The audacity of this gay nigger.

Attached: obongo.jpg (1776x2733, 349.85K)

Translation:
SHUT IT DOWN !

Got that part, why’s he want m0d$ to shoa this thread though? It’s important IMO to spread the word to normies about blatant lies like this

Attached: 1khbze.jpg (750x500, 63.44K)

Nigger always wants to trash talk at every white people that he can.

Attached: Thank you, Barack.mp4 (854x480, 1.92M)

Genuinely convinced this is a raid or else you people are brainlets. Obama thinks Benghazi is a 'wild conspiracy theory'; HOLY SHIT, WHAT FASCINATING NEW NEWS!! It's not like this has been the case for years or anything? Why do we need a new thread now? What relevant information is there to discuss?

To show normies how fucked up the left is. To prove a deep state etc. it’s actually politics. I’m sorry you want more circumcision threads

You know what fuck it, let's a have a thread about how "fucked up the left is". I personally do not think this alone requires a thread though, but if we edit the OP and start discussing all the insanity then we could actually get some good stuff.

Then we should

I do think that Obama saying it's a conspiracy theory is noteworthy, but I agree that there has been an increase in suspect threads lately. I believe this one is genuine as it doesn't fit the typical MO and OP has actually commented several times with real posts even if it is low effort.

Low effort is my fault. I’m trying to get the kids on the bus etc. It’s noteworthy to listen to the YouTube speech because IMO there’s an almost steroidal kicking up to the projection aspect of the liberal narrative. It may be midterms, something tells me however, until something is done about the MSM, this will continue. Idk what the answers are except hanging them for treason.

You can bet the SPECFOR group protecting the ambassador will be pleased to hear Obama's description of how things really are. Maybe they'll stray from protocol on "just following orders" and do gods work. There is no better group to ask how best to avenge their own

Attached: DeJKPjBXUAEeHv1.jpg (799x559 24.87 KB, 105.87K)

i just got done watching the 20th part (of 27) of The Greatest Story Never Told. and honestly i couldnt care less about america and britain now. id say let them lay in the bed they made themselves. maybe the muds will figure out how to use the nukes and end our suffering once and for all

No worries, here's a hooktube link as well.
hooktube.com/2jR1nfe30xU

Same old tired talking points being used by Obama, man just now realized how bad of a speaker he is especially compared to Trump. There's something weird about seeing him without the constant Jewish media pushing him in our faces as if he's the best man to ever live, it's like he's just a hollow frame. I wonder if they will use him much more approaching midterms, he definitely represents the old, unadaptive ways of the Democrat party and it will be interesting to see if they decide to evolve instead. If they do, the Republicans are in trouble, but if not I think they are safe.

you can go back anytime now

Attached: forced memes.png (920x562, 142.12K)

These pics are so sad. Pic related changed my mind from Republican to hard core Conservative and once & for all to loathe HRC

Attached: 57ACDB91-226C-4E1A-AA32-E92CA0610FE2.jpeg (568x424 50.5 KB, 110.3K)

Checked
Pussy
Those pics aren't sad , they're fuel for when the season turns cold

>hooktube.com/2jR1nfe30xU
Man he’s fucked. As I said, the projection is on overdrive

Attached: 99A7C74E-C8D2-413E-951A-AFA1EA53B7EA.gif (400x317, 1.48M)

DOTR when?

I don't have anything super important going on this weekend , DOTR will be Weekend OTR
Fuck the kikes , oven party on Saturday

wasnt he suspended for that?

I'd like to see our current administration round up and execute all leftists like Pinochet did.

Reminder that Tanto was banned from Twitter for saying this.
Reminder that no one here will ever actually fight back against jewish control, nor will anyone in the government, nor will anyone else, anywhere.

Except he won't be doing that. Go fellate your zionist somewhere else.

There a politicians and filmmakers pushing this agenda that the superiors dont give a fuxk about navy seals and special forces. True, army privates are considered meat bags for incoming bullets, but our most elite forces are always delicately taken care of.
They are taking shots at our most beloved soldiers and its fucked up they have to stop the criminals wil hang!

Doesn't make it wrong though.

Go fuck off somewhere else you blackpilling kike. You are clearly just trying to demoralize or to cause some of us to strike before the time is right out of anger. Shit WILL continue to get worse until either civil war breaks out or Marshall law is declared, and on that day I will load up my FN Ballista .338 Lapua and start dropping elitist kikes left and right. I already have plenty of addresses. If they leave the country before I get to them so be it. But the Aryan man has never lost a war he wasn't fighting against himself, and he won't start anytime soon.

Yes. 12 hours. This tweet followed
Pic related

Attached: 76C394F2-7E22-475C-8CEA-75E1B5DBDA46.png (750x1334, 175.76K)

Benghazi was far from a wild conspiracy theory. Fuck off Obama. KYS

Is Obama purposefully trying to get people to either vote R or just plain not vote at all? What will it take for these fucking idiots to learn that no one likes their suicidal anti-life, anti-white, anti-family, anti-America policies? What will it goddamn take for these idiots to realize that these policies are so goddamn unpopular that it just pisses everyone off to hear them? Just how little self-awareness do these idiots have?

Even Obama has told the democrats to tone all this shit down. This has to be intentional sabotage. He might be a faggot with a lot of audacity, but even he has two brain cells.

Truest fucking post ITT

What reason did twitter give?

This is what a Mossad post looks like:

Why is it permitted the affliction, the kike, to meddle in our affairs?

Hello Master Yoda

Day of the Reuben now

They will never learn and you should thank them.

Attached: Sigrun Eva Armannsdottir.mp4 (512x288, 805.51K)

2020 republicuck presidential candidate is completely compromised.

Who? Which one?

The more loyalty you show to a jew, the more they feel like they can get away with abusing you.

Attached: 56 goblin.gif (768x885, 1.37M)