HAPPENING : KIKE REPORT INDICATES CHEMICAL ATTACK IN IDLIB HAS JUST TAKEN PLACE

Syrian president Bashar Assad used chlorine gas in his attacks on the rebels last stronghold in Idlib, reported an American source to the Wall Street Journal

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5346705,00.html
archive.fo/Z7Hde

Attached: 1536609641805.jpg (873x365, 71.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AJEnglish/status/1038894312690524160
twitter.com/Partisangirl/status/1039017103968202754
youtu.be/I7VnTRYcMQE
wsj.com/articles/u-s-holds-talks-with-u-k-france-on-possible-syria-strikes-1536618235
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is being reported nowhere else

Albert kike said that Arab and Israeli world would initiate the WW3.

Say it with me kids ,
BULLLLLL SHIT
Go fuck yourselves kikes

The difference is substantial. The earlier WSJ report says Assad ordered the attack, this indicates the deed has been (((done))).

mfw Amerimutt soldiers realize Syrians and Russians aren't mudrat shitskins who will just skyline themselves as an easy target.

Wew

twitter.com/AJEnglish/status/1038894312690524160

twitter.com/Partisangirl/status/1039017103968202754

Attached: (((al jazeera))).png (590x442, 175.91K)

Going to report this for disinfo.

Happening confirmed.

Checked
Nice quads
Think this will do it? Think this will kick shit off in earnest?

Interesting.

Whether it happens or not doesn't matter. The news media are already memeing it as reality and normalfags won't think twice about it.

Attached: screenshot-www.youtube.com-2018.08.27-12-29-45.png (568x480, 73.11K)

Get ready to die in Syria and Iran after the midterms!

can confirm site is dropping for me too 502 error

albino Chechen muslim dick-slave being used as a puppet in propaganda
surely they have more than one WOW UNUSUAL MUSLIM they could use instead

Checked, our soldiers and leaders (non-kike ones) may not be the best, but even we should realize that, sadly we probably won't. Out of anything happening, this would be something that might kick of a war of sorts. As usual, all these kikes can do is lie, they've already used this story multiple times.

Yeah, he sure did.

Checked! Thought it was some faggots converts that brought their biological children to Syria.

War in Syria mean civil war in the US! We cannot allow these neocohens to get us into another brother war!

There needs to be a plan in place to get massive, non-cucked antiwar protests up and going as soon as they announce their plans.

TBH, that's written like someone mistranslated something from English to Hebrew and back

The gas attack will happen eventually though, don't worry

like clockwork

No, it doesn’t. You’re retarded. No one will be allowed to protest the war.

When does a non-existant gas attack occur?

Attached: 7d5dab4c6dd43e4192aa305c3ef0432e2a1687be00b68f8eb4b4f68120fdbdf0.jpg (572x303, 143.8K)

As soon as CIA and Mossad get around to it

They don't even try to make this convincing anymore, but you watch, it'll work just fine. Syria War is BASTE WAR, READY MAGAPEDES? GO.

When the printing press start writing about the 6 millon glassed by Assad the Nazi.

Zig Forums predicted this.

How could anyone possibly believe this shit?

The colonists werent allowed to fight for independence either yet look what happened.

So are jews pulling the same strings as they did with hitler?

Hitlerdubs confirm: Zig Forums is always right, in the past, present and future.

You expect demokikes to try and stiffle the protests, should they form? I mean it's not like Trump took the bait before and he won't now.
I'm just curious to see how this will bite the kikes in pissrael in the foot this time. Honestly, I think I lost count of how many (((gas attacks))) there have been this year.

Attached: 6afb684ca484b891.jpg (1080x1346, 713.88K)

Not an argument. Not even remotely related to modernity.

Protestors will simply be arrested. The media will say “anyone who protests the war is antisemitic, racist, and sexist”. WE HAVE A FUCKING BANNER HERE THAT SHOWS INTERNAL MEDIA DOCUMENTS THAT SAY THIS. Everyone is going to fucking support the war. It’s that simple. All they have to do is attack the US.

THIS IS IT LADS

WE /DIEFORISRAEL/ NAOW

Attached: 91872031824.png (900x900, 540.66K)

But they aren't attacking the US and they won't. They aren't even really gas attacking the mudslimes in Shitlib so why exactly should anyone in the US, who isn't a total retard already, give a shit?

fuck that.
im taking over Pennsylvania.
ohio will come next. then west vrginia.
then im coming for washington.

We must hep.

Attached: wounded warrior.jpg (650x366, 49.53K)

No shit, that's been the only driver that could cause ww3 since the fall of the USSR.

These fucking kikes should just go all out and claim he used Zyklon B.

(checked)
ahh quads of death

That's a great idea, Satan-sama I really hope pissrael goes all out this time.
Actually, I also just realized that the kikes might be trying to pull off the gas attack on 9/11 of all days.

Attached: fucking_wew.png (500x540, 259.96K)

Fuck this! Say it loud and proud, lads

AMERICAN INTERESTS ARE NOT ISRAELI/JEWISH INTERESTS

Try to spread this around, so people can know the difference

Anyone who remembers GWBush ranting about Weapons of Mass Destruction will.

Holy shit, this is just too perfect.

Attached: confused_looking_anime_girls_with_question_marks_on_their_head_125.png (467x400, 39.92K)

I wish there was some way I could fight with the Syrians.

Attached: syriagirl false flag jewish new year 2018.png (581x243, 56K)

Well you can try to fly over theregood luck with that or you can do stuff here.

Though if you do do anything please be intelligent about and not tell anyone about it.

The same time jet fuel melted building 7, 9/11.

Attached: 678chk.png (779x574, 746.09K)

No one believed the gas attack meme the last 2 times, why does fake news media actually believe third time is the charm?

Join Hezbollah. Just convince them you converted to Islam.

Doesn't matter if the people actually buy it, it gives the powers that be justification for going to war

It's the people that go to war retard, they have to buy it. It's the hardest thing to sell in America since the Vietnam War.

Attached: 1517795581393.jpg (480x720, 84.04K)

Make sure to repost the video of that dumb whore reporter sniffing that "gas contaminated" backpack.

What? Wouldn’t that kill someone or hospitalize them I feel they smell the gas?

By the way, fuck you Bolton. I'll paint the wall before I go fight for your kike buddies.

lurk

I wish this place would realize this is theatre. Literally nothing is going to come of this. Maybe an abandoned airfield or two will get bombed but that's about it.

Attached: 81765272341536.png (2880x538, 145.51K)

Yeah, but CNN didn't know that when making up lies. Search for "CNN journalist sniffs backpack".

Yes. But emotional retards eat it up.

Did you even read the thread before posting that? Everyone knows what you just said ITT, plenty of people in general of skeptical of the government outside of here, it's the general public that's still finding it difficult to process that the media is full of shit. Trump may not be helping, given that he's full of shit himself.

The backpack video.

Attached: HILARIOUS CNN Journo Sniffs “Sarin Sprayed” Backpack, Concludes It’s Assad's Chemical Weapon.mp4 (854x480, 5.58M)

Looks like greater Israel is back on the menu boys!

Attached: gseg.jpg (1024x683, 278.38K)

Sorry mate. It's not gunna happen. Try gassing more brown people, that may help.

Attached: 7865871293.jpg (441x368, 98.59K)

Both Afghanistan and Iraq (twice for that matter) were sold beautifully. Before that it was Grenada and Panama. Selling the war is not a problem. Americans are molded from a very young age to serve the ZOG.

What's "It"?

Here's a version that's longer, but starts right at the backpack sniff and doesn't have a Russian reporting on it for the people who are so stupid they'd get stuck on the Russian.

Attached: Suspected chemical attack survivors speak to CNN.mp4 (854x480, 12.1M)

Are you really this fucking dense? Dying for Israel in some fucking desert over dead brown people. It's not happening. Nothing is going to come of this.

Attached: 9162941927.gif (480x270 4.52 MB, 2.19M)

Will kikes use the same trick twice?

Attached: He can't keep getting away with it.webm (600x330, 1.16M)

This time it wasn't sarin that exhibited none of the symptoms sarin causes?
fun fact, sarin is extremely messy as it causes you to puke, bleed, shit and piss yourself all at the same time while remaining deadly to the touch so you need full ABC suit to do something about bodies.

Would've been even better

9/11 was a bat out of hell that cannot be repeated. People are still coming to grips with what happened, and there is still a lot of animosity towards muslims because of that. You will 'still' get labeled as a conspiracy theorist for questioning whether Bin Laden was really the mastermind.
Nothing was sold in that respect, those were hardly even wars lol
Yes it is, after the Iraq War, you can't just say "chemical weapons" and expect people to give a shit. 9/11 is was 17 fucking years ago. Stop talking about "people" like they're not you and that they're not self-aware. You're not exceptionally intelligent, nor are most people. It doesn't require a great stretch of the imagination to figure this stuff out, but it does mean breaking your faith in the powers that be, which is demanding in it's own way.
If you knew 'anything' about the American education system you would laugh at that. It's actually geared towards indifference if not outright disrespect to the country, mainly in upper levels, especially colleges. Read Allan Bloom's The Closing of the American Mind, basically a jew who was too conservative for the University of Chicago.

Attached: 2003main_1500.jpg (1500x953, 178.37K)

That's what I've been saying you retard.

false-flag? This was posted on Aug. 30.
youtu.be/I7VnTRYcMQE

Is that some kind of mix drink?

t. NPC

Why are threads like this posted every fucking week? Nothing happened, literally no other alternate media is reporting this.

Uh oh, you posted a Hilldawg. Thats a big no no because no one on this board can infer satire anymore.

Attached: 8768941659863.jpg (1019x8386, 1.98M)

People aren't NPCs.

(checked)
Just filter him, he's here to waste our time.

And same day Hillary hit the floor I guess?

trips of truth if i have ever seen them.

Attached: check em, wew checked and saved.jpg (263x360, 61.7K)

do you have an inner voice?

As if your time is so precious and you're not wasting it right now.

If it was a chlorine gas attack, then smelling it wouldn't be dangerous.
I've heard some of these incidents were just chlorine tanks leaking in rebel areas.

You are aware that war aversion wore off within a decade of leaving Vietnam, and the US has been (((intervening))) in conflicts and going to war in perpetuity since then, right?
You probably have to go back to the 80's to find a 12 month period where the US managed to refrain from bombing someone.

Attached: mfw excuse me.png (576x577, 628.29K)

You start small and then you up the doses. The Vietnam Syndrome was quite a thing in the late 70s. Thankfully Grenada came along and this completely meaningless country was perfect to start rebuilding American willingness for war. In the 90s you have Panama, a slightly tougher oponent but still no match for the Uncle Sam. Later, the first Gulff War showed USA is ready to go all in once again and subsequently in Afghanistan and Iraq the US went balls deep. To sell the war you need a good salesman and none makes better deals than Donald Trump. He appeals to the easily manipulated White Christian electorate who are ready to take the fight to the Muslims in the name of the ZOG. Such people would never fallow Obongo but now Trump will lead them to victory to carve out Greater Israel in the Middle East.

Heil'd, some people just don't realize they're simple drones, nothing more. And are very easily equated to NPCs.

Mods are on the ball today. Way to go, guys.

Didn't find that, but I did find this.
WSJ printing a piece by leader of Turkey saying Assad must be stopped.
2 hours old

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1800x894, 119.5K)

Wherever you came from, go back.

Hezbollah is like 1/4 Christian.

wsj.com/articles/u-s-holds-talks-with-u-k-france-on-possible-syria-strikes-1536618235

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2140x825, 130.47K)

CHEM-WEAPS HOLOCAUST 2022 ELECTRIC JIGALOO.

Ohio here, my men will welcome yours.

And shepherds we shall be.

86 is my lucky number.