Doug Ford to use emergency dekikery clause of Canadian Constitution

ACTIVIST JUDGES RAKED

archive.is/76K13

torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/lilley-ford-makes-right-call-to-trigger-notwithstanding-clause

Attached: 1518672247694.jpg (800x600, 60.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HChEDG8n4a0
archive.is/76K13
torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/lilley-ford-makes-right-call-to-trigger-notwithstanding-clause
canada.ca/en/canadian-heritage/services/how-rights-protected/guide-canadian-charter-rights-freedoms.html
niggermania.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=wyY8pIZfv2I
canada.ca/en/environment-climate-change/services/weatheradio.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Frank
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kike free first post.

Good for Doug. This decision would eventually be tossed anyway, the province has total power over all incorporated entities, including (((cities))),

I find it hilarious how desperate and virulently they will fight to teach your children how to mutilate their own genitalia. But if you ask them to fight something like child sex slavery - all we get are crickets.

let the kvetching commence

Attached: opera_2018-09-10_17-12-33.png (477x474 28.63 KB, 44.17K)

Because they don't get encouraged to do so through progressive propaganda sources, which they follow exclusively and get all their opinions from.

EXECUTE SECTION 33

RAKE THESE ACTIVIST JUDGES AND FORD THEM NO MERCY

Thanks Pierre "the Cuck" Kikedeau for the two edged blade we'll behead your legacy with it.

Attached: MOGA.jpg (277x182, 6.3K)

EXECUTE SECTION 33

RAKE THESE ACTIVIST JUDGES AND FORD THEM NO MERCY

Thanks Pierre "the Cuck" Kikedeau for the two edged blade we'll behead your legacy with it.

Attached: Suprelative Doug.jpg (277x182 40.68 KB, 6.3K)

Because fighting 'Nazis' is easy, since Hitler and his political apparatus no longer exist. Fighting Jews who rape kids and have power both political and financial is scary.

You assume they're actually against it.

Just noticed it was

Section 33

Attached: 200b0d4417de81475fbec80b11a14b7e.jpg (480x360 68.07 KB, 15.96K)

Huh, so this is the true power of Canadian Kikeslayer?

Attached: Bypass.png (621x644 67 B, 59.68K)

Wew lads.

FULL PRESS RELEASE
youtu.be/HChEDG8n4a0

Funny to see the left all "Charter of Rights and Freedoms" when they're itching to take away freedom of speech with their hate speech tribunal.

reminder that this is only happening because ford is assblasted that he didn't win mayor of Toronto.

its Canada, we don't have freedom of speech

>archive.is/76K13
>torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/lilley-ford-makes-right-call-to-trigger-notwithstanding-clause
Ok I'm retarded what does all that mean?

THE FIRE RISES

Attached: dford.jpg (798x639, 396.87K)

Retard. Its about killing partisan bickering at taxpayer expense he's fulfilling major campaign promises within 6 months and killing bureaukike parasites.

I absolutely love how these Marxists yap on about muh democracy, and then proceed to volunteer to count ballots and toss the ones they don't like into gutters.

Why don't you read the article in op and find out?

Fantastic

(Heil'd)
That's because in their walnut brains "democracy" just means "Adur watever Professor AuBergAgStein says must be tru."

if he uncucks the leafs… ah dreamland

Soon

Attached: 28777DBB-0768-4FB9-BB34-768C804751EB.png (2000x1000, 84.58K)

We’re comming

Attached: 066B59ED-FF53-4C36-9832-E4F7E34CA271.jpeg (239x459 662.3 KB, 133.49K)

REPORTED

Be careful you will get banned for pointing that out.

What is a GUID image?

The filenames check out, but what's the angle?

Can someone tell me wtf is unusual about my image?

Fuck off brainlet, they're form iOS devices.

Attached: bypass_pepe.gif (1375x1770 616 B, 247.73K)

Good luck leafs are fucked, politically its a Mad Max wasteland of freedom. Check out the charter of rights we won because Doug's in power and he struck first but they'll be waiting next time.

canada.ca/en/canadian-heritage/services/how-rights-protected/guide-canadian-charter-rights-freedoms.html

What can I do if my Charter rights have been denied?
The Charter provides for three kinds of actions to persons whose rights have been denied. These actions are referred to as legal "remedies". First, the Charter says that a person can ask a court for a remedy that is "appropriate and just in the circumstances". For instance, a court may stop proceedings against a person charged with an offence if his or her right to a trial within a reasonable time has been denied.

A second remedy is available when persons carrying out investigations for the government (for example, police officers) violate an individual's Charter rights. This may happen, for example, when they improperly search for evidence on private property and violate a person's right to privacy. In this situation, the person can ask a court to order that the evidence not be used against the person in a trial. A court will make an order like this if it is clear that using such evidence at trial would "bring the administration of justice into disrepute" (under section 24 of the Charter).

Finally, if a court finds that a law violates Charter rights, it can rule that the law has no force (under section 52 of the Constitution Act, 1982).

Your only remedy is to beg for your rights and hope the goverkikes feel "merciful". So knowing how the kikes have arrayed against us in all institutions know now that Canada is a common law British colony era powder keg set to go off.

Attached: WOLFETONES.jpg (275x183, 7.61K)

Did I miss some file name sauce or something or is this pure autism

Some time ago a fat bitch allegedly tried to datamine imageboards using images with that exact naming system.

It's been completely debunked, the filenames are from iOS devices (i.e. yes it's pure 'tism):

Fun Fact, the Judge getting Glassed fucked with the Omar Khadr case so that Khadr (THE TERRORIST) could get $10.5 Million from the government

Attached: TrudeauStairsPartyJoke.mp4 (480x480, 307.97K)

niggermania.com/

No, Toronto had way too many politicians and his brother was mayor… he only ran because his dying brother had cancer, kike.

He's the kind of leaf that gets stuck in the rake.

To be clear many groups will still be doing all they can to track you. That's the sad nature of the world we now live in. They perhaps just don't need to use a shitty method like that.

Legitimacy really does come from the people, of course you can not simply disregard the decisions of the past, but Judges really do like to overstep their bounds in the entire Western world. Even electing Judges does not really seem to help because people suffer from voting fatigue.

Replace Judges with AI.

I want to clarify my post; democracy isn't the only way to get legitimacy from the people. My personal feeling is that the legitimacy of a government comes from its care of the people. Even one that isn't democratically elected can have that but it requires a King and that is an entire other "can of worms".

And to add to my first point; there really is very little lost by being careful and just not saving those images.

The fury of beer drinking hoseheads everywhere is behind this man, and God bless him for taking the rake to the maplekikes.

Attached: eh.jpg (1920x1080, 128.73K)

Kind of hard to convincingly fight yourself user.

this is retarded imkikey nu-Zig Forums garbage. stop doing it

kys

almost everything he's doing has to do with Toronto and Toronto alone. I'm not saying he can't, but the man's got a bone to pick

What about; Buck a Beer, Fighting to end the Carbon Tax, Ending Provincial income tax, Repealed Pedo made Sex Ed, and Ending funding for Wind Farm scams/ "Green" Energy crap?

Its easy to say "only achieved things in Toronto" because its in recent memory but its been only 6 months and he's followed through on many promises.

Attached: Little_Sir_Hugh.webm (640x360, 9.82M)

Kek. Instead hes now their boss. Stay salty kike.

But The Ministry of Truth Wikipedia says his death was falsely attributed to the Jews. This is naught but an antisemitic canard! Blood libel, I say!

Attached: rothschild&co.jpg (768x414 340.95 KB, 111.78K)

Show source
Show MSM source

Its easy to say "only achieved things in Toronto" because its in recent memory but its been only 6 months and he's followed through on many promises.
These faggots expect miracles when cuckservatives are in office. He could accomplish only the above and it would be considered a huge success.

Attached: 700D8ADD-6E45-4D1B-9BA0-E1BA8631F9EA.jpeg (217x253, 13.72K)

Every time I hear that term I envision massive street rallies, military strongmen, paramilitary death squads, and a coup of the government, but every time I am sorely disappointed, at least in the West.
Where is our Duterte when you need him?

If you are a white male? Suicide since the court fees will kill you if you try and fight it, and thats only if by some miracle you get a non corrupt judge who can actually get justice done, in jail you may as well die.

Attached: 1335520447122.jpg (680x596, 45.4K)

Good, Toronto deserves it.

ford was our best option by a fucking mile. trust me, I'm not salty about anything.

we used to call the only nigger in our school reggin. to this day i dont think he knows it wasnt a nickname and he refers to himself as reggin.

also, i dont want to make a new thread for this

youtube.com/watch?v=wyY8pIZfv2I

Has anyone seen this piece of shit commercial? American company with no white people in the commercial, gay niggers everywhere, using O'Canada, calling their American company 'true nord' and even having the only white woman give up her seat to 2 sikh pieces of shit symbolizing Canadians giving up their country to these shit skins.

And the funny part…. Is they prove hitler right.

I've got to stop listening to the ((news)) on the commute. It's making me road rage.

The media just keeps parroting "judge ruled unconstitutional" "dangerous precedance" and other bullshit. Same with the sex ed stuff "experts warned" "man online predators"

Attached: spoonfeed me daddy.gif (251x200, 2.25M)

what movie is that from?

one of the harry potters I think

We need more Doug Ford's in this world to show the nigger judges the boot.

His pro supply management stance is gross though even if hes doing it to support the prime minister.

Funny story for you. Lawfag, had a routine hearing with a (badly) lying kike who tried to get aggressive when he's clearly in the wrong (the expression about the jew crying out in pain as he strikes you is bang on). Anyway, out of nowhere he accuses the other side of 'forgery.'

Well well, now were examined some of his records, and guess what? He's forged some of them. (We also think he fucks little boys, but that requires a search warrant for his computer, which we don't have… yet).

Also he's a huge Liberal.

Stop listening to (((commercial))) radio. This is all you really need:

canada.ca/en/environment-climate-change/services/weatheradio.html

If you have a newer car, you can get traffic news through the GPS and listen to commerical-free satellite. It's worth the price, trust me. Like anything free, the product is you.

Good summary. This would easily be overturned on appeal, but the time factor makes using S. 33 necessary.

Mobsters have to support each other. (Dairy is the Bonnanno family -connected Saputo cartel.)

Let me know when the Quebecois commence the day of rake and take care of the Anglo-kike menace once and for all.

Never gonna happen. There are currently THREE transtesticles running for office in montreal alone, probably more elsewhere. The average pussified quebecer thinks its a good thing.

Attached: Untitled.png (1453x581, 418.06K)

Containment area, like the Greens.

what. in. the. actual. fuck.

Queerbeckers hate whites. They import the most niggers, and they have the highest rate of nigger importing acceptance. The majority of every other province believe illegals should be deported. 70% of queerbeckers think illegals should be given accommodations.

Everything that the kikes have called Libel turns out to be true. Consider the case that started the Anti-Defamation League:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Frank

Even in the wiki article, it's plain as day that the slimy jewish fuck killed that girl and tried to blame it on some niggers. An all-white jury at the time had to side with some nogs because it was painfully obvious that the kike was the one who did it. Makes sense that the ADL would form out of that.

You're mistaking Montreal with les regions.

Of course, you're not from here, are you Warren? No, we all know that.

I'm not mistaking anything, it was a province wide poll you braindead nigger. Yes, montreal is your doom, it is 25% of your votes and 100% kiked. But the rest of the province is fucked too. Your media is entirely kiked and everyone is completely brainwashed. Ask a random rural queerbecker and they honestly believe the evil hanglo is the greatest threat to their way of living. Not kikes, muds and niggers, but white people who speak english. You're fucked because unlike the rest of the country where people at least know muds are bad even if they don't know jews are the underlying cause, you've had your entire population believe the kikes scapegoat: whites. Quebec is the most anti-white province in the country because of this. Please, separate so the rest of the country breaks up.

Try selling this bullshit to someone else. You're fucking deluded. Quebec is the most pro-white province by far. They don't even cater to the chugs that much.

Why would they use a 'special' file name when everybody just saves a file by its timecode file name anyway (or make their own name when they saved it) really all they'd have to do is keep track of the timecode file name was? It's the least effective, most obvious tracking you could do. Hell what I would do is track by image and file size

Attached: 3b2c33bbbba976201ff0c646b9742fbc02e491a05782add74b8fe3d3956ea488.jpg (326x318, 13.33K)

It's pinko kikery 101, also what practically every minority group does
When you have no power, you preach tolerance of your beliefs and freedom, when you get power/become the majority you become the most zealous, ruthless piece of shit ever seen and crush everyone that goes against you.
It's like the kikes and the media, they were persecuted and preach tolerance and love for all people, now they have the media they persecute the white man relentlessly

Imagine being this much of a glow in the dark subversive kike.

I guess you're the same user who spouts the same rhetoric in any thread that mentions Quebec; can you actually post the poll you keep citing? Are there several polls that are consistent with it? Most off-islanders I've met do not seem to reflect what you're saying.

Attached: ACTS & PROVE.png (441x384, 184.98K)

you could google "canadian constitution section 33" or "notwithstanding clause" and find out, but I guess you're too much of a lazy nigger

anyway it basically says "the last 32 sections mean fuck all if the court says that the public would be better off if we just ignored one or all of them, so fuck off". it's a pretty nuclear option, rarely invoked because nobody wants to set a precedent for using it. and if the court tells you to fuck off instead, then you're pretty fucked politically.

I wonder if this Notwithstanding Clause could be used to strip people of disability/welfare, that would be amazing. I've thought of the strategy of going on it but I expect the people in charge are diehard anti-white Liberals who do whatever possible to kick whites off (minimize the severity of their handicaps or efforts to find work) and whatever they can to keep non-whites on (invent pseudohandicaps, accept token or fake efforts at jobs as serious ones). Coupled with this is to use NWS clause to stop all the human rights suits based on pseudoabuse like pretend racism and pretend sexism so that lazy women and lazy non-whites rightfully lose to competetive white males who are better workers, instead of losing out to quotas and unfireables.

Reggin? Stale.

We all know the "gingers have no souls" is an anti-white meme in Canada because gingers are always very pale, yes?

How about "ginger anagrams have no souls" instead? We should start calling blacks Gingers and see if it gets so crazy that Canada starts banning it as a racial term and prevent people from spicing options on their foods as a result.