PSA: All Hurricanes come from North Africa and 100 Percent Preventable

Just a reminder, that all hurricanes come from North Africa because it is a desert wasteland. All the countries in the desertified Sahara are muzzies. It is a weaponized wasteland exporting hurricanes every year to North America.

Desert is 100 percent recoverable and could be turned green in a matter of a few months or even weeks, under the right conditions. It is probably desertified on purpose.

Attached: netafim-irrigation-1200-300x300[1].jpg (720x474 219.26 KB, 510.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ij67d
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Man-Made_River
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It is desert because niggers live there

thats atlantis you retard

Under the right political conditions it could be greener than dixie land.

Richat Structure in the Sahara. Important thing to note is that it is the termination line between the desert winds and the tropical lands where the hurricanes are seeded. It creates the perfect storm.

That formation over many years may be a result of this phenom. "Scientists" don't know anyways.

Could be Atlantis. Doesn't matter. Its the desert/tropical line where the hurricanes are seeded.

Attached: Atlantic_hurricane_tracks_1980-2005_wiki-58b741313df78c060e1b8d4c[1].jpg (768x474, 105.39K)

How do you protect your new Sahara Forest from the swarms of these green niggers?

Attached: africanlocust.jpg (350x219, 38.1K)

Frogs eat crickets.

Attached: 141882-full[1].jpg (800x522, 66.39K)

I just find it funny that you brought up Richat when I'd never heard of it until very recently that it could be a possible site for atlantis
But yeah looking at it now it looks like it could generate tornadoes just from natural air pressures, if they get out onto the ocean i guess it might make hurricanes

Cattle herding is the other way of recovering the desert. It both manages grassland from overgrowth/decay and it obviously spreads grass seed.

Attached: 5.1-copy[1].jpg (600x400, 50.42K)

Wildlife allowed to multiply and thrive instead of being sold as rotten bush meat.

Yeah that's not a coinicdence probably. I don't think I heard of it until the possible Atlantis thing was buzzed about. No one really knows what its deal is, so I threw that in there as a possibility.

The Sahara desert winds hitting the tropics and Atlantic ocean is definitely the main cause though. If there is some further seeding and helping it along, I don't know for sure. I'm allowed to speculate though.

it's like we all watch the same youtube channels

Id love to see a bunch of signs in the Carolinas that say
THANKS AFRICA

Nigger you are certifiably retarded. Mountains create deserts. Where there are mountains; there are deserts nearby. Your idea is dumb, and you are dumb, and you are a nigger. Good job triplenig.

This

What about this?

Attached: alps.jpg (1024x796, 556.05K)

You aren't allowed to call other people stupid if you can't think to yourself: "maybe there are more examples where I'm completely wrong than slightly right"

Just in the Americas you have the Appalachian and Andes Mountain Ranges which sport some of the largest forests and jungles on either side of them

Attached: 0356f42cd617d0a22bd420c8ce93113c9f02e5b47bf560eb189974db5167ee5e.png (1228x734, 1.61M)

Show me one fucking desert where there aren't also mountains, nigger. Your inference that there can't be mountains without deserts from my statement that where there are deserts there are mountains nearby is some serious retardation.

You can reverse desertification in an extremely small portion of "deserts" formed by top-soil erosion. You cannot fucking reverse the Sonoran, Mojave, Saharan, Kalahari, Gobi deserts without leveling the damned mountains.

Attached: th.jpg (567x638 270.2 KB, 403.8K)

Scientifically racist. I like it.

ya know whats funny. libshits cry about the need to recycle and all that… If we dumped all food waste into northern africa it would be a full blown bog within 100 years.

South Carolina! What's up!!

Mountains are not precursors for deserts. It doesnt even correlate. Saying that trees are precursors for heavy rainfall correlates more.

Except they’re already reversing themselves naturally, so you can go straight to hell with your mentally defective lies.
archive.is/ij67d

Attached: readabook.jpg (566x480, 65.46K)

Not every mountain range causes a rain shadow retard

Don't act like a liberal. No one thought that the great planes was farmable untill a bunch of beatiful bible toting enthno europeans came in and formed the breadbasket.

Deserts don't matter. It's just an indication of rainfall. Look at the pictures again and pay attention to the canals and other water management. Mountains tend to swallow up clouds. That is why one side of the mountain is greener than the other.

Gadaffi btw had a really ambitious canal/agriculture program in place. He was going to be completely independant from importing food. It's probabablly why he was taken out. Who knows maybe that is the real reason for the South Africa crisis.

Again, its politics. That is why this is posted on "/pol".

There are plenty of vids on Ted talks about recovering desert using good old fashioned herding of animals. Farming and canals can be done also. Again, look at the political climate not the geo climate of these regions.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Man-Made_River

Attached: 300px-Great_Man_Made_River_schematic_EN.svg[1].png (300x292, 33.76K)

Yup

Attached: a2aa25e9e40233fc527bdcde83ce599f[1].jpg (731x480, 125.88K)

YOU WILL NEVER BE HAPPY.

Western Culture is meaningless, it was just a vessel to deliver us to the consumerist era.

Christianity is the slave morality which Nietzsche correctly identified. If you make people believe in an afterlife it will pacify them in their actual life – the only one they will ever have.

White genetics are not vital for the consumerist escalation. If they were; Indians in Silicon Valley wouldn't be a thing. Eventually genetic engineering will eclipse all of your concerns over phenotype aesthetic.

There is no great family model to return to where you can be a patriarch. Any children you have will be absorbed into the consumerist mass. Parental influence is meaningless in an age of hypercommunication.

Your wife will have social media. I don't think I need to go into any more detail on this.

There is no super intriguing clandestine force which controls the world – only consumerism and capital.

In an age where there is no great struggle; there is no need for anything aside from intellect unfortunately. There is no need for valor or fidelity anymore.

There is no great war or impending happening that will bring meaning to your life. There is only the slow assimilation into the global consumerist mass.

There will be hiccups, like terrorism and mass shootings for instance, but humanity has not produced a creed capable of contending with the awesome power of consumerism. It will devour you all.

There is no great cause to live or die for my brothers.

STOP TRYING TO BE HAPPY AND TRY TO BE FREE

ENJOY THE DECLINE

The Sahara Desert is made even drier because of two strong rain shadow effects caused by some major mountains ranges (whose highest points can culminate to more than 4,000 meters high). To the northwest, the Atlas Mountains, covering the Mediterranean coast for Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia as well as to the southeast with the Ethiopian Highlands, located in Ethiopia around the Horn of Africa. On the windward side of the Atlas Mountains, the warm, moist winds blowing from the northwest off the Atlantic Ocean which contain a lot of water vapor are forced to rise, lift up and expand over the mountain range. This causes them to cool down, which causes an excess of moisture to condense into high clouds and results in heavy precipitation over the mountain range. This is known as orographic rainfall and after this process, the air is dry because it has lost most of its moisture over the Atlas Mountains. On the leeward side, the cold, dry air starts to descend and to sink and compress, making the winds warm up. This warming causes the moisture to evaporate, making clouds disappear. This prevents rainfall formation and creates desert conditions in the Sahara. The same phenomenon occurs in the Ethiopian Highlands, but this rain shadow effect is even more pronounced because this mountain range is larger, with the tropical Monsoon of South Asia coming from the Indian Ocean and from the Arabian Sea. These produce clouds and rainfall on the windward side of the mountains, but the leeward side stays rain shadowed and extremely dry. This second extreme rain shadow effect partially explains the extreme aridity of the eastern Sahara Desert, which is the driest and the sunniest place on the planet. Similar levels of aridity and dryness are only seen in the Atacama Desert, located in Chile and Peru.

Attached: shock.gif (253x255, 14.76K)

I'm not talking about the Sahara, I'm talking about the retarded claim that mountains = deserts

Please learn to comprehend context

you are one stupid nigger

This guy is posting this blackpill in multiple threads, obvious jewery

Not surprising

100% this. and few realize. this is why niggers roam like nomads, while also claiming connection with land after they see whites improve it, then act like the land means something to them.
Niggers in haiti look at the border of them and DR (filled with mutts) and say "look, they forced us into the shitty area" as if its not their ownership that makes it shitty.

Book of genesis says we are to work the earth to bear its fruit. work is the key word here. notice cultures that hate work also have no plants?

Attached: Haiti-DR-border-image.jpeg (500x375, 307.96K)

That is called the "blind hand". It's an old nemesis of Henry Clay American Economics. Check out La Rouche Institute. They discuss this is detail. British/Venetian imperialism is still a thing. Look at all the British ties to a lot of our problems. Where was the dossier shopped? Who is mayor of London? Where was hussein from? What country was it a province of? Who was he actually a citizen of? Who was he actually a citizen of at birth? Who coaxed us into WWI/II?

The wizard in Wizard of Oz can be likened to the blind hand.

Lets get back to Kansas/breadbasket culture.

Youre not making a very strong case at all.

ASHES AND ECHOES

Attached: 670b17534b1ba3ae3f331eb1d4bea1ef4e6cba3159a8149991b86d80e9e9d610.jpg (640x480, 60.8K)

While it is true that the majority come Africa, a few are formed in the Caribbean

Attached: wilma.gif (640x480 37.06 KB, 36.15K)

it's true and you know it

Attached: Ritualmord-Legende[1].jpg (640x544, 197.44K)

At some point they spin up in the gulf area as they interact with the coast. The hurricane force winds and tropical storm originates from Africa.

They are africanized Hurricanes. If that Sahara jet stream valve was shut off there would be nothing to feed it. No more hurricanes. Just a tropical storm wind and rain here and there at worst.

Attached: 1200px-Atlantic_hurricane_tracks[1].jpg (1200x742, 335.04K)

Look what happened to Ghadaffi and the "Great Man-Made River"

What is the Atacama desert. It is a coastal desert in South America. You should really brush up on some geography before you make wild claims. I don't agree with the OP as well because the Sahara is a desert for other reasons (something to do with heat sinking directly on it I forget the phenomena).

I was once taught in school that north africa used to be heavily forested until the romans came and used up all the lumber for their navy over the years.
Sage because I have nothing useful to contribute.

Attached: 1024px-MMR_13[1].jpg (1024x677, 184.36K)

Public schools are run by mostly commies. You have to do a little bit of digging yourself.

Attached: great-man-made-river-96[1].jpg (800x600, 126.14K)

Of course you were taught that ebil whitey destroyed it.

Read about rain shadow caused directly by mountains and you'll understand .

Same happened to Italy

Have you ever been to Italy? It is slowly turning into a desert thanks to the deforestation done by the Great Greek and Roman Civilizations™ which caused soil erosion, it is espesally prevalent in Sicily. Stop acting acting like a nigger by pretending white man didn't do nothing.

Attached: P1070096.JPG (4576x2576, 4.54M)

There was another user a while ago that said his teacher told him that Africa couldn't build any major civilizations because the wild life like elephants and rhinos would knock any foundations or walls over.

Attached: niggers black panther africa.png (850x419, 44.05K)

ha ha, yeah we have rhino problems here as well.

Michigan btw, has more woods and forrest than it did 120 years ago. Loggers were required to plant 2 trees for every tree they cut down. Thanks to Brawny, the forrest is bigger and greener than ever.

Attached: 1400x1400_11337571[1].jpg (1400x1400, 282.72K)

South Africa has Rhinos and Elephants as well as crocs, lions, leopards etc. how would this "professor" explain Johannesburg or Pretoria? What about Salisbury, Qweqwe and Bulawayo?

Attached: nigga please.jpg (480x360, 17.21K)

Michigan's forests have nothing to do with soil quality either. MI is a glacial deposit and is more pebbles/rocks then it is dirt (try digging a hole out here, theres a reason the gravel capital of the world is in MI), yet its got thick, lush forests full of delicious little critters covering everything that isnt a farm or a city.

Duh. Northern Africa was deforested by the Romans & Egyptians and the Beduin Nomads finished the job by overgrazing it with goats & sheep. Instead of restoring their forests and planting trees like the germanic tribes the near easterners chopped down the trees that were left for firewood and fed their goats with the struggling saplings. I don't know if they realized it at the time, but the harsh deserts shielded them medieval empires, just like the harsh arctic winter saved northern countries from being conquered. The deserts have shielded europeans from the local fauna of Africa and near easterners owe their very existance to the desert so i am not sure how enthusiastic they are about restoring the primeval forests of Jordan, Lebanon and Libya.

Ghaddafi had a sophisticated plan to green the desert, but it didn't involve large scale reforestation, which is absolutely necessary for the absorption and retention of rainwater. It would take decades, but it is possible to turn the desert into a lush forest, which has already been proven by projects in Saudi Arabia, Libya and Jordan, whose monarchy has been spending at least a billion dollars on greening desert areas in the last few years. They have restored creeks and streams, insects, animals and plants are returning. It's a great success story.

Attached: lebanon.png (2560x1707, 81.1K)

Remember the dust bowl? They figured out to strategically plant trees around the perimeters of certain areas. Never was a problem after that.

Attached: liberty_tree_flag[1].jpg (216x130, 7.93K)

I know a way to level Atlas, but I guess nobody wants global fallout…

100% retard confirmed.
Temperate and Milano has half the rain of Zürich, idiot. Also, look up Fön and its effect, especially glacial deposition.
The Po valley also can suck in air from the sea.
Another example are the steppes of Eurasia.

So the Atlantic magically cools down after the Purge? How?