The remote town of Sunspot, New Mexico is the scene of this strange tale where, late last week...

The remote town of Sunspot, New Mexico is the scene of this strange tale where, late last week, the FBI swooped in to shut down the solar observatory and post office for “security reasons”, forcefully evacuating employees and residents of the town with the help of the local sheriff…and no one knows why. Still.

Attached: bvc.jpg (955x768, 102.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kvia.com/news/top-stories/closure-of-national-solar-observatory-remains-shrouded-in-mystery/793035021
web.archive.org/web/20180912044406/https://www.kvia.com/news/top-stories/closure-of-national-solar-observatory-remains-shrouded-in-mystery/793035021
kvia.com/news/new-mexico/national-solar-observatory-usps-office-in-sunspot-nm-evacuated-for-safety-reasons-/792020771
web.archive.org/web/20180912035047/https://www.kvia.com/news/new-mexico/national-solar-observatory-usps-office-in-sunspot-nm-evacuated-for-safety-reasons-/792020771
alamogordonews.com/story/news/local/2018/09/07/sunspot-observatory-south-cloudcroft-closed-due-security-issue/1227788002/
web.archive.org/web/20180911174101/https://www.alamogordonews.com/story/news/local/2018/09/07/sunspot-observatory-south-cloudcroft-closed-due-security-issue/1227788002/?from=new-cookie
cnet.com/news/see-the-moon-pull-an-epic-double-photobomb-of-the-sun/
archive.fo/vwbIW
nasa.gov/mission_pages/sdo/videos/index.html
websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
archive.fo/nu2CZ
archive.fo/aGnqj
archive.fo/WO3cW
archive.fo/aY6uF
archive.fo/zsH0W
archive.fo/8A3oV
archive.fo/nNLHl
numbers-stations.com/media/articles/EAMs.pdf
archive.is/s9c0A
youtube.com/watch?v=xedmfAgx8eg
youtube.com/watch?v=lTMWbMgdrgc
sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov/data/aiahmi/
sciencealert.com/sun-sunspots-suggest-we-re-entering-a-new-solar-cycle?perpetual=yes&limitstart=1
southgatearc.org/news/2018/september/many-unanswered-questions-about-last-weekends-solar-disturbance.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All the evidence is pointing to an unprecedented astronomical event that has occured on or around the sun over the last 12 days, and is being covered up because of the implications.

Attached: 1536724795122.png (1008x912, 777.95K)

Trump is a kike lover

If its sun related, there's not a hell of a lot we can do about it.

Speak for yourself, I haven't taken off my sunglasses since this story broke.

Attached: fiGi4cRRqAcrMACPsiJYf3BR5hsu1RRoBqJGExTb1o0.jpg (640x908, 102K)

Nibiru has flown by. Just kidding, but my bets are that your typical fag is going to come to that conclusion out there in the conspiracy scene.

the post office began receiving mail from the past and the future.

we know

Attached: trumpkikelover.png (949x472, 184.91K)

Is this joke or real

Ive sent this to about a dozen people I consider very smart and non of them can explain to me how the fuck this is possible

Attached: bypass.jpg (720x720 341.74 KB, 1.76M)

Did anyone from the future warn them about the FBI?

The baseballs the kids are throwing in front of the telescope?

Attached: bce.jpg (620x349 25.43 KB, 23.51K)

it's a satellite
pic related is the satellites orbital pattern
"Closure of National Solar Observatory remains shrouded in secrecy"
kvia.com/news/top-stories/closure-of-national-solar-observatory-remains-shrouded-in-mystery/793035021
web.archive.org/web/20180912044406/https://www.kvia.com/news/top-stories/closure-of-national-solar-observatory-remains-shrouded-in-mystery/793035021
"National Solar Observatory, USPS office in Sunspot, NM evacuated for 'safety reasons'"
kvia.com/news/new-mexico/national-solar-observatory-usps-office-in-sunspot-nm-evacuated-for-safety-reasons-/792020771
web.archive.org/web/20180912035047/https://www.kvia.com/news/new-mexico/national-solar-observatory-usps-office-in-sunspot-nm-evacuated-for-safety-reasons-/792020771
"National Solar Observatory, USPS office in Sunspot, NM evacuated for 'safety reasons'"
alamogordonews.com/story/news/local/2018/09/07/sunspot-observatory-south-cloudcroft-closed-due-security-issue/1227788002/
web.archive.org/web/20180911174101/https://www.alamogordonews.com/story/news/local/2018/09/07/sunspot-observatory-south-cloudcroft-closed-due-security-issue/1227788002/?from=new-cookie

Attached: orbital-pattern.png (576x333, 136.7K)

Who's the girl?

fug, i sincerely hope - bc if thats solid bodies of rock one of two bad things will happen - collision with the sun, which im not a spacefag but if i learn correctly could take years, decades, centuries, etc. depending on their orbital path.. and the other being something coming close enough to them to change their orbit flinging them at earth, or elsewhere if we are lucky.. itd have to avoid our moon though as well or we'd end up just as fucked.

for now im really hoping this is just a stupid LARP of a telescope nigger that doesnt know how to how.

Attached: 1d5c915559495a8f773e4ea2298babe89d74698b497e9aed87bcf1457fa53d06.png (946x633, 617.13K)

one of the very few times i would ever consider posting a secureteam10 video non-ironically but here we are. nothing really new here but it has a few interviews and details that are relevant to this bread.

Attached: sunspot solar observatory evacuation news blackout secureteam10.webm (426x240, 14.57M)

so what they're saying is the fucking solar observatory itself, has been constructed who knows when, just randomly becomes a literal hotspot due to solar flares / penetration in that only given area.. hmmm. strange.

must be aliens or rhodesians

more likely hypothesis is that it's a military satellite hidden inside a stealthy inflated black carbon-fiber balloon that was detected when it transited in front of the sun in the video in
and the Fucking Borderline Imbeciles reacted by the book that was written way before the Streisand effect was a thing

the "security situation" means "looking for communist litterature in the worker's desks"

i, for one, welcome our new rhodesian overlords.

Attached: Rhodesian Communist Safari.webm (854x480, 13.08M)

I told you. People are waking enough for ayyyys to manifest. If we direct our collective will we can channel how they manifest.

the post office began receiving mail from the past and the future.>>12140972

it was a weather balloon man

you're not even trying

Meh, just ignore the shariablue shills. They're desperate at this point.

Seriously whats up with this sun shit though? Why aren't I dead yet?

Because its fucking nothing.
The world never ends when people say it will.
The death of the world will be a fizzle, not a bang.

Might end in a bang but no one will predict it.

weird woman

maybe they spotted a carrington type event that's incoming

Do have the sauce on the video?

Are satellites perfectly circular?

Attached: circle.png (865x858, 231.86K)

nobody in this thread or the last has said the world was ending

checked

FBI is on the scene, wouldn't it be some other organisation if it was an actual threat? What is their mandate and jurisdiction?

A perfect circle?????

Attached: circle_return.png (862x855, 471.51K)

Exactly, it's always (((someone))) that tries to blow everything up to be bigger than it is to cover up discussion of what's actually going to happen. It's (((their))) job to make us look like conspiritards so we can just be played off as mentally insane.

Too fat. Back to running through the fields of wheat.

I've turned my a/c down to 65 to simulate what it would feel like if the sun went dark. It's chilly man

How much soy do you eat 50-60 degree F is comfortable anything over is sweltering.

This but unironically

Attached: d58f6dfa4bb73630b3da0610c12cb37ec23f71248df3a36f340df93364594bc2.jpg (650x650, 71.52K)

Attached: snow-gondola.jpeg (1280x720 515.84 KB, 10.45M)

Also that is how to unlock the UFO tech tree

Attached: McCandlish-diagram.jpg (1500x1105, 550.53K)

Thats right goys, look to the skies. Don't look to the strange vans on your street corners. Pay no need to the negro or latino crying about their child that went missing that day.

Everything is fine and you are in control. Look at the pretty sunlight. Let it fill your vision. Do not look away.

If you want to live you don't fucking look away.

the video came from nasa and they claim it is the moon hence the picks showing the moon position as being behind the horizon of the satellites orbital pattern
cnet.com/news/see-the-moon-pull-an-epic-double-photobomb-of-the-sun/
archive.fo/vwbIW
nasa.gov/mission_pages/sdo/videos/index.html

chubby chicks can be cute user.

Attached: chick.jpg (800x533, 53.36K)

reported

I used to love fat women because they were capable of taking any means of punishment in the bedroom ways. However, after this experience, I'm convinced that (precision) surgical strikes against petite cuties are the way to go.

Attached: 15329662246431.jpg (1212x675, 155.22K)

Sage for shilling government narrative.
Any alien-related activities will be a hoax, using unknown tech.
If aliens were real there is no chance they would be here, and I can explain this but I don't care to do so unless provoked.

Don't fall for whatever staged bologna is coming, focus on the human so
species, get a house for your wife and children, raise them right, and learn how to sway those around you into learning the truths.

Dubs compel me to run through wheatfields of my own.

Attached: SM-Site-AdventuresOfGuy_TV-Thumbnail.jpg (378x500, 76.94K)

UNSPOT, New Mexico - The National Solar Observatory in Sunspot New Mexico has been closed since last Thursday.

The post office near Sunspot also remains closed. Its employees have been temporarily transferred to the post office in Cloudcroft, a USPS official told ABC-7.

ABC-7 has confirmed the post office in Sunspot will not be re-opened until further notice, and cannot be re-opened until approved by local law enforcement officials.

ABC-7 Monday spoke with Shari Lifson, who is with Aura, the company that co-manages the Observatory with NMSU. Lifson told ABC 7 there is no time-table for the Observatory to be re-opened.

ABC-7 also reached out the FBI, but did not hear back from the federal agency in time for deadline. The FBI did speak with local law enforcement about the length of the observatory closure.

"They spoke with my sergeant initially and they said that they would be down for a few days so that could be anywhere from a few days to months, from my past experience," said Sheriff Benny House.

The FBI did not tell Sheriff House the reason for the closure.

Sheriff Benny House did tell ABC 7 that his local law enforcement did not have anything to do with either the observatory closure, or the Sunspot post office Closure.

A spokesperson for the United States Postal Service told ABC 7 that they were given specific instructions. "We were told on September 6th that we would be evacuated along with the surrounding area, we were not told why," Rod Sturgeon said, "We were told just to be out of the area."

Sturgeon told ABC 7 that he did not know who ordered the evacuation, adding "We remain suspended until we are allowed to return."

MM is obese.

I think you should post that again.

These are responses to the previous threads on the topic. I note that this is the first thread that didn't get repeating digits and scowl at OP for using an unrelated pic.

The idea that the observatory somehow looked at something they weren't supposed to is silly—-that telescope can't be pointed at anything other than the Sun. It's designed to safely form images of the solar disc—-it can't see anything less bright than the Sun at all.
There's no reason for the military to blatantly seize the facility when they could simply arrange for an extra copy of the data to be fed to DARPA's new toy—-tie in to the adaptive optics systems and even the scientists at the site would suspect nothing. Do the modifications during routine maintenance. Not that anyone would care in the first place if a live stream to the Internet were added—-the site is open to the public and everyone in the world can see the Sun anyway. Taking over a site like this would only hint to our enemies that we have something, which we wouldn't want to do.

Air traffic diversion is semi-permanent because the observatory is next to White Sands Missile Range. Generally, aircraft avoid missile and artillery practice ranges to avoid accidental shoot-downs, but those restrictions are lifted when the practice ranges close temporarily for whatever reason, so some flights do go through these areas.

Or there's something geological going on and the FAA is worried about possible effects on avionics…. any NOTAMs issued for the area recently?
Or not avionics, but aircraft directly—-that observatory goes a few hundred feet into the ground—-what if lava started leaking into the basement? Close it down, evacuate the area, flee the impending eruption not even guarding the closed facility?
There's not too many things that would get scientists to abandon their data like that, but a new volcano popping up in the lab would do it. That there don't seem to be any guards—-it's just "closed" but no one is watching and anons have hiked into the area—-makes sense if there's something dangerous that needs to be avoided, like a new volcano.

The "town" of Sunspot is not really a town, it's just the supporting structures for the observatory. The only people that live there are the observatory employees.

Another possibility that would explain FBI involvement would be that foreign equipment was discovered attached to observatory facilities. The FBI has a counterintelligence role, and the observatory is open to the public—-and next to a military testing range. Security was probably very lax and foreign agents may have planted something somewhere at the site. There were dubious reports of extensive work being done on antenna towers at the site after the evacuation, possibly to remove foreign equipment that wasn't supposed to be there in the first place.

If it's covering up some kind of solar event, watch for sudden increases in HF radio traffic, especially the infamous "SKYKING" messages—-if the military comsats are dead, they'll be moving to HF very quickly. Remember the WebSDR threads? Find public WebSDR instances and start monitoring. RESIST THE TEMPTATION TO SHITPOST IN THE WEBSDR CHAT!

The Sun is about 8 light-minutes away from Earth, so satellites on the far side of Earth's orbit have a 16-minute delay. Very little processing is done on the satellites themselves—-most of the heavy lifting is done on the ground, and we get the output when that processing is complete. Expect a 30-minute delay for the most-recently posted data, which easily "covers up" the speed-of-light delay from the distant satellites. Also, the satellite that saw the Moon is obviously within the Moon's orbit and probably in a near-geosynchronous orbit with an orbital plane tilted relative to the Earth's equator. Look up it's actual orbit and the "Moon going backwards" will be easily proven to be an optical illusion.

WebSDR

it wasn't the military it was FBI but they did use a blackhawk
this is the moons positioning at the exact time of the "transits" it is on the opposite side of the planet nobody can explain that

Attached: moon-position3.png (1x1 341.74 KB, 631)

17650.00 AM
comfy chinktunes for sun death

also we know the staellites exact orbit see post below

Anyone have the picture of how to monitor skyking broadcasts? Handy for newfags.
8992 khz. Hit wider twice. Sit back and listen.

LIVE:
Allstations this is teddy boy - - -

pictures from inside the Sunspot NM facility
archive.fo/nu2CZ
archive.fo/aGnqj
archive.fo/WO3cW
archive.fo/aY6uF

Attached: 38086008_10205181932983894_3374285148513107968_n.jpg (1316x640 33.64 KB, 61.8K)

more pictures
"we glow in the dark!"
cia niggers
archive.fo/zsH0W
and an Antarctica connection
archive.fo/8A3oV
archive.fo/nNLHl

Attached: 38202843_10205181927663761_4949681901464977408_n.jpg (960x716 79.14 KB, 51.28K)

>numbers-stations.com/media/articles/EAMs.pdf

Just some relevant info for anyone who wants to listen in. 8992 and 11175 are the same if I recall correctly. Right when I tuned in tonight to 8992, I heard Andrews signing off and a minute or so later heard a message from "Teddyboy" which is a callsign I've not yet heard nor can find any info on.

If interested:

Trump's space force is to scuttle that blue beam shit, they can't use a hologram/black tech craft attack if we have a counter to prove it false

Attached: 97becd93c3746191855c33f457b56fa8243466aa0c8b7e8db18fe46556a0c32b.jpg (538x391, 31.71K)

archive.is/s9c0A

My mind is ready

schumann resonance and latest sun image

Attached: latest_aia_193.gif (640x560 205.87 KB, 199.4K)

Fuck off, cunt.

may as well anchor it, cunt mods can't leave well enough alone

anything useful to contribute? spoiling an op image isn't the same as anchoring it

australian shitposters? too bad you couldn't beat the emus

I have an alternate and more likely theory than easily-detectable geologic activity.

Look into Philip Schneider. Set your search time from before 2017 so you don't get this false flag search results that have been added to muddy this in the past year.

Given the location, and what has happened there previously, I would say it's likely the aliums are getting uppity there again. THAT would warrant a full military lockdown. This is again, an area that has had many corroborated and published testimonies about this topic.

I'll add the White-Sands is actually an "experimental aircraft" test ground. They call it (and occasionally do fire) it a missile range because it's easy to explain away UFOs (not necessarily extraterrestrial) as missiles and related phenomena.

Now you newfags knows something.

rolling for nazi ayylmaos coming to give us a hand with the kike problem and protect the white master race

Attached: 77D003CD-4C20-496F-B912-5991A5B9CAAA.jpeg (217x253 728.96 KB, 13.72K)

You've doomed us all.

Just because a man is beautiful doesn’t mean he’s homosexual

Netanyahu would be cool if he wasn't a kike. If only we had politicians that unapologetically supported their own people's interests and looked out for their future. You wouldn't think that would be much to ask for in a leader, even if they did a poor job of it at least you know their heart was in the right place. But here we are.

No, they're just extremely unlikely. Something that always annoys me when people talk about aliens is trying to explain their motivations in human terms. Human emotions, desires, impulses, perspectives. While it's possible aliens would be similar to us, it's far more likely that they would be entirely incomprehensible, or at least foreign enough that you couldn't easily compare them to a human group (space jews, space conquistadors, etc).

The problem with aliens is that outer space as we know it is likely a hoax.

Attached: are you some type of queer.jpg (472x664, 218.82K)

youtube.com/watch?v=xedmfAgx8eg

youtube.com/watch?v=lTMWbMgdrgc

Philip Schneider testimonies.

There are 15 unique videos (to my knowledge) out there between 45 minutes, to 3 hours each of his testimonies and interviews. There is also a 20 minutes clip where he subjects his advanced alloys to an Archimedes Principle test, showing proof that they are constructed of super-dense metals. Not all of them are available online currently. Some better-known videos are on youtube.

While not impossible, I wouldn't bet on it. Even on just our planet, with its very specific set of environments, climates, and origin of life, there is a very wide variety of life. Different approaches that various forms of life found to succeed. Even if aliens evolved on a planet almost identical to ours, they would still likely be very different than us, even if we could understand some part of their motivation.

I hear this bullshit all the time.

HOLY FUCK ITS REAL

sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov/data/aiahmi/

Query telescope AIA 211

Start time 9/9 at 7 PM(19:00)
End time 9/10 at 4 AM(04:00)

What the fuck am I looking at?

Attached: f1837fe5f907cb6842bcb0a3e58ab040a24d5141d9adfcf50d2ebe8f288303af.jpg (676x1016, 113.65K)

To add to this, the specific set of circumstances that led to us, humans, becoming the dominant species were far from guaranteed. Some might think it was inevitable, with the dexterity of ape limbs and mental capacity for tool usage to eventually become us, but this would not have happened without the dinosaurs being wiped out, mammals surviving, etc. We're here because we were the most adaptable, but things could have easily gone differently.

Be grateful every day to be alive.

Attached: 1425491779421.png (382x411, 192.25K)

you might be a shill

Attached: lusciousnet_give_her_something_to_c_171763854.jpg (797x1533, 153.71K)

Pic related

Attached: mysticism3-768x448.png (768x448, 635.91K)

Attached: iceagechan.png (618x760, 356.34K)

why does this make me so sad?

Attached: b3df273efe9a6add8d907b4d23628cb9e479c4015621dc866fadd952dada037e.mp4 (1280x720, 15.16M)

OY VEY

The forms animals take are latent archetypes residing in every living cell.
Not an argument.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (525x858, 128.03K)

If weather can be adjusted here, it's not too much of a stretch of imagination to think the Sun can be adjusted too.

Amateur astronomers know that you can position a flat disk with your instrument, such that the corona may be observed as though an eclipse. This attachment is called a coronagraph, and is positionable. You're just seeing the disk being moved twice across the field of view.

Or just someone operating the remote controls who is not very experienced. I think this video is incidental, since we don't see anything more than sloppy efforts to position the coronagraph.

…read between the lines, user.

Cells developed to suit life on Earth, they are not universal (as far as you or I know).

Then make it. We can see the stars. What are they, then, if not distant stars just like our own Sun?

Attached: judged by skin color.jpg (768x768, 87.84K)

No other solar observatories are closed.
The nearby post office is also closed.
The Apache observatory 1 mile away is not closed.
White Sands Missile Range is nearby.
Holloman Air Force Base is nearby.
This probably has nothing to do with the sun.

Sauce pls

Attached: SkyKing_01.png (497x484, 956.74K)

Many worthwhile things have been forgotten, through time, becoming a stale meme, or being memoryholed, but Skyking deserves to be remembered for the long run.

Attached: MEMORY HOLE.webm (490x360, 3.32M)

Yeah because it would call global warming into question. Something caused us to enter a new solar minimum, we're going to be assraped just wait. Trust me.

sciencealert.com/sun-sunspots-suggest-we-re-entering-a-new-solar-cycle?perpetual=yes&limitstart=1

southgatearc.org/news/2018/september/many-unanswered-questions-about-last-weekends-solar-disturbance.htm

How the fuck does a satellite move in that pattern? That's not even an orbit.

A new ice age, like we've been hoping for?