I asked this over at /leftypol/ and didnt get anything

Jaxon Watson
Jaxon Watson

I asked this over at /leftypol/ and didnt get anything.

Is Natalie Wynn, aka contrapoints a liberal. I seem to remember her saying some liberal shit out of character once.

Does anyone have evidence of her supporting liberalism/capitalism unironically or not in character in some discourse video?

Thanks in advance. It's for science.

Attached: images.jpeg (7.74 KB, 225x225)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ContraPoints/status/852311325049016321
youtube.com/watch?v=tMqbH1cZKtM&t=13m
morningstaronline.co.uk/page/contact-us
mega.nz/#F!DpAz2IgQ!nW7bPNnpJFk5CAV3ypiaHw
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Joseph Rivera
Joseph Rivera

twitter.com/ContraPoints/status/852311325049016321

Chase Wright
Chase Wright

Why do we need to have a thread about this person with +300 replies every month?

Yes, she's a liberal. Yes, she made an anti-capitalist video where she calls communism a thing when you have brutal dictators and blatantly misreads Marx like a leftoid where she identifies alienation as "having shitty jobs". Yes she is a bit of an odd character with a shady past, look her up on Kiwifarms.

Ryder Russell
Ryder Russell

He’s a liberal

Gabriel Ramirez
Gabriel Ramirez

Contra is a Pride-supporting fag, of course he's a liberal

Luis Kelly
Luis Kelly

You gonna stream your suicide on twitch?

Bentley Richardson
Bentley Richardson

Kiwifarms is retarded and even worse than infinite chan. At least the admin here has an excuse he's a literal potato

Did learn something in that thread. Hon is a slur trans use to say an unpassing MtF who just stereotypes women with dresses and hair.

So now when I say oh hon it's not just passive aggressive I'm destroying your typified identity. If you ask me this is more suitable for 90℅ of FtMs who think being a man just means being fat and not showering

Attached: b6dd6797580c710a0381aa38e8aa96b47f90129c47bb94f5165b74c3ee431082.png (509.18 KB, 960x816)

Kevin Campbell
Kevin Campbell

There is not a single opinionstube attention whore who isn't an illiterate retard.

Robert Hill
Robert Hill

Jason Unruhe
Jim Profit
Idubbz
Ethan of H3H3

Kayden Howard
Kayden Howard

This nigger gets it.

Carter Phillips
Carter Phillips

Literally all shit for brains grifters

Matthew Diaz
Matthew Diaz

she is socdem

Grayson Gray
Grayson Gray

*groans*
I've listened to 3 fuckin hours of her ramble on about owning the incels trying to find her say something anti-communist or explicitly liberal and I'd just like any evidence of yall have it.

Jaxson James
Jaxson James

Nice redditor imitation

Kayden Bailey
Kayden Bailey

Thanks kiddo

Dylan Edwards
Dylan Edwards

Here you go my nigga.
youtube.com/watch?v=tMqbH1cZKtM&t=13m

Thomas Phillips
Thomas Phillips

her

Noah Thomas
Noah Thomas

Kill yourself

Attached: she.webm (1.44 MB, 640x360)

Xavier Cook
Xavier Cook

based and classpilled

Dylan Gray
Dylan Gray

It doesn't matter if she's a liberal or a megatankie or a 20th level spookbuster, what matters is that she's an eceleb and you should read a book instead of watching youtube videos.

Juan Brooks
Juan Brooks

Contrapoints is a liberal, an alcoholic and a member of the horrible """queer""" sex cult that wants to force themselves on others.

Ian Lopez
Ian Lopez

she

Jack Davis
Jack Davis

tfw no natalie blowjob

Benjamin King
Benjamin King

No, but as a trans person she has a vested interest in speaking up on gender issues and her content reflects that, I think she gets an undue amount of hate on this board just because she's a trans person, yes her take on alienation is sloppy but this board gives a free pass to other anti-dialectical ideologies too so it isn't fair to single her out for it.

To her credit, she does make rightwingers look stupid and even gets other anti-leftist opinontube channels like Eazyonme to acknowledge that she's persuasive and has shut up other big anti-sjw channels too afraid to take her on.

But at the same time, the hype around her channel feels out of touch with the public, she's lauded as though she's the answer to the right just because she reveals Ben Shapiro and The Golden One to be intellectually bereft demagogues and whilst it is a welcome to see someone humorously pick apart these hatemongers, she still represents a caricature of the left, being a bogeyman at worst who caters to a fawning audience of milquetoast liberal sycophants whilst vindicating the very reactionaries she plays off of.

Grayson Bailey
Grayson Bailey

Kiwifarms is just Something Awful 2.0

Cameron Bennett
Cameron Bennett

I'd hit it

Adam Martin
Adam Martin

People on /left*pol/ have had disagreements with contra before even she knew she was trans. That said her politics have definitely gotten more idpol since then presumably because of where she's been getting emotional support for the transition. Yeah some people dislike her for being trans (fuck em) but her politics have actually gotten worse.

I'll give her credit for being considerate of other opinions though. Most people who try to communicate these ideas to the same audience tend to be a lot angrier and insulting. IMO Natalie actually wants to change people's minds instead of entrench people further in opposition (which is what some activists seem to want, so they'll always have the "bad guys" to lecture and feel superior to). Unlike those people she's also cleary got enough of an open mind to recognize that stuff like gender identity is not settled psychology/sociology and there's a discussion worth having instead of merely a True dogma to preach. Wish she was a radical instead of a liberal cultire warrior though.

Jonathan Rogers
Jonathan Rogers

e-celebs

Oliver Wright
Oliver Wright

I think she gets an undue amount of hate on this board just because she's a trans person
No, because literally anyone who tries their hand at leftist theory gets shit on by us: muke, finnishbolshevik, badmouse, etc. There's always a minority that likes them, and then a loud majority that spam their videos and twitter about how they're not a "real" leftist because they don't agree with the ideology of the month, then the video creator gets salty at all the negative comments and ragequits. Even people liked Bat'ko, who is mainly liked, mostly gave up and resorted to occasional meme videos because of the ungrateful community. I've considered doing a video series, but I've quoted works by Marx and Engels on /leftypol/ and told that they don't count because Lenin/Stalin/Mao/Zizek/Whoever wrote something better. When a bunch of marxists tell you to fuck off for reading Marx, you know that trying to appeal to them is hopeless. This is the main reason I think Spectre Rouge failed, everyone knew if they spent hours working on a paper that we'd all just shit on them regardless of what they wrote.

Contrapoints never had a chance to appease our little boards, but at the same time I don't think she gives a fuck about us anyways.

Attached: were-fags-dolphins.png (318.49 KB, 648x388)

John Martinez
John Martinez

Boo-hoo, nobody likes ecelebs.

Justin Hernandez
Justin Hernandez

You're a fucking idiot, FinnBol never really got dunked on here except for the incident with the NKVD rape fantasy, BadMouse got praise here for growing up ideologically and not being a anarcho-liberal anymore. Muke got rightfully shit on for being a condescending loudmouth sucking up to all kinds of liberals while knowing fuck all about the ideology he us promoting, Bat'ko did the same and turned full hurr durr SWERFs get the bullet type radlib.

Almost as if assholes and narcisstics are getting shit on and non-assholes are somewhat respected.

Luis Murphy
Luis Murphy

It wasn't just the alienation take that was horrid. She has not displayed any notion of actually knowing the philosophers she is referencing, it's all incoherent. She dropped out of university during her philosophy major, probably the reason why she knows nothing, instead, she blames it on "academia". Her attack on Blanchard implicitly calling him a pedophile is also uncalled for, just because she disagrees with his psychoanalytical analysis of gender dysphioria, the guy has been a lifelong advocate of trans rights, so bitch please. She also publicly disowned sh0eonhead because people thought it was "problematic" that she commented under her video, despite it being clear that Natalie/Nick does actually like sh0eonhead and was simply forced by her GamerGhazi echo chamber to do some struggle session. All this talk about gender and whatnot also bores me to death.

Carson Reyes
Carson Reyes

literally anyone who tries their hand at leftist theory gets shit on by us: muke
When he started out he was still relatively honest about how little he knew. Between then and now, his modesty went down without a corresponding growing pile of read books. "Highlights" of twitter muke are him dissing Cockshott without having read him and musing about how much he wished he could travel back in time to teach Lenin proper Marx.
finnishbolshevik
He's OK.
badmouse
Admitted to still having to learn much and took a break reading stuff.
Bat'ko, who is mainly liked
No, he has pissed away all and any credibility. But as shit as he is, I don't think he's guilty of even pretending to be a theorist of sorts. He's an opportunist who now does idpol shit for radlib clicks.
I've quoted works by Marx and Engels on /leftypol/ and told that they don't count because Lenin/Stalin/Mao/Zizek/Whoever wrote something better.
Do you have any links to back that up?

Jaxon Martinez
Jaxon Martinez

She also publicly disowned sh0eonhead because people thought it was "problematic" that she commented under her video, despite it being clear that Natalie/Nick does actually like sh0eonhead and was simply forced by her GamerGhazi echo chamber to do some struggle session.

Why are adults with more education than 90% of people so often, so childish? Is academia just a place for the types who want to be school children forever?

Caleb Hernandez
Caleb Hernandez

This is the main reason I think Spectre Rouge failed, everyone knew if they spent hours working on a paper that we'd all just shit on them regardless of what they wrote.

I'm not sure if any of you guys are aware but the Morningstar publishes amateur guest/freelance content, I know a few guys who have been published on there. Just ask them, I think you guys are more than qualified.

Look under submissions:

morningstaronline.co.uk/page/contact-us

Charles Morris
Charles Morris

Unlike those people she's also cleary got enough of an open mind to recognize that stuff like gender identity is not settled psychology/sociology
I thought that she leaned towards the psychological side of the debate, represented by the trans character in her video about TERFs.

Joseph Morgan
Joseph Morgan

I've watched some of her streams (Contrapoints Live on youtube) to try to get a feel for what kind of person she is. Apparently she sympathizes with both the idea that gender identity is inherent and that it's social. She says she thinks of her old self as male and her current self as female, for instance. It's pretty obvious that there are open questions about this and she acknowledges as much. On this topic she's probably more open minded having been inside the academic world and having seen that you should take state-of-the art knowledge with a grain of salt. Whereas, you know, as with many topics the people invested in identity issues try to find the most "respectful" positions and treat them as Fact.

Jonathan Morales
Jonathan Morales

<shitter-shattering detected

This is the main reason I think Spectre Rouge failed, everyone knew if they spent hours working on a paper that we'd all just shit on them regardless of what they wrote.
Spectre Rouge didn't "fail" so much as it dried up and blew away for lack of attention. I don't recall any of the articles being lambasted on the board the way the embarrassing opinionstube rambles of aforementioned eCelebs were, and a lot of them were actually pretty good.

I think for something like that to succeed, we need to think of it less as a proper magazine, and more like a text-based, editorially polished, effortpost-only equivalent of the booru's screencaps. Something we can link to or quote for board consensus responses instead of embedding spur of the moment screencaps.

Andrew Scott
Andrew Scott

Not saying who I am but right back you nblacks
Finnbol did nothing wrong. I don't kowtow to liberals so you can take my advice or just turn into liberals yourselves. Your choice.

Attached: 49402044-2627582230801533-441392375965679616-n.jpg (68.93 KB, 686x960)

Zachary Hill
Zachary Hill

she has a master's degree in philosophy.

Logan Powell
Logan Powell

Wow really? Because she sounds like a bog standard liberal. And its not because of her transgenderism.
I think the most glaring one is her skit where she Catalonia the Antifa anarchist talks with a Limousine liberal. She pertty obviously sympathizes with the liberal point of view and kept admonishing the Anfia character about her inability to frame or communicate her message to liberals that would be sympathetic. She has a degree in philosophy but can't understand that liberals are capitalist and reject critiques not because they don't understand but because it undermines their self interest.
Her other editorials are all stuff I've seen before. I think I caught actually getting a few details wrong on some history. She produces pandering trash.

Brody Butler
Brody Butler

He’s a guy.

Cooper Wilson
Cooper Wilson

Basques are the ones who need national liberation not Catalonia. Because they are actually a unique identity, not Catalans.

Charles Davis
Charles Davis

Privileged cunt

Jayden Davis
Jayden Davis

She pertty obviously sympathizes with the liberal point of view and kept admonishing the Anfia character about her inability to frame or communicate her message to liberals that would be sympathetic.
Yeah, it's because she doesn't get that antifa aren't trying to reach out to Well Intentioned Liberals and have The Discourse. Your brain on liberalism restricts your conception of political action to Talking It Out and voting. She doesn't get that antifa could give a fuck what she thinks of them, that they're there to have some direct effect, either breaking shit or intimidating cowardly far-right-wingers.

Also, she's not dumb, she just overestimates how much she knows. Someone should definitely push her to read some basic Marx because at the moment she seems to subscribe to the JBP idea of Marx as "equality of outcome" shit.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit