German political kike kvetsching: You can't fight hate with hatred

German political kike kvetsching: You can't fight hate with hatred

Picture says is all…

Kike is enraged that they're losing voters to the controlled right opposition AfD. All bad goys have been removed by ruining their existence and have been replaced by paid shills.

bild.de/politik/kolumnen/kolumne/kommentar-zum-umgang-mit-der-afd-man-kann-hass-nicht-mit-hass-bekaempfen-57216038.bild.html

Attached: 6,w=658,c=2.bild.jpg (658x658, 51.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anonymousnews.ru/2018/03/10/pegida-wie-der-verfassungsschutz-agent-lutz-bachmann-die-spaltung-der-afd-anvisiert/
archive.is/1OlsV
bild.de/politik/kolumnen/kolumne/kommentar-zum-umgang-mit-der-afd-man-kann-hass-nicht-mit-hass-bekaempfen-57216038.bild.html
youtu.be/3wMWKK_IBIo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Independent news site regarding my allegation:

anonymousnews.ru/2018/03/10/pegida-wie-der-verfassungsschutz-agent-lutz-bachmann-die-spaltung-der-afd-anvisiert/

Oh, but you can

Uncle Adolf looks more friendly in this picture than this kike.

Attached: 1wx56w.jpg (650x366, 37.77K)

Man, that guy fits the stereotype to a fucking T. I remember I had another image of him giving a quote that went along the lines of "Germany will be less white… and that's a good thing", but I can't find it.

I wonder if Germany is able to be saved at this point.

Attached: 1528695355778.jpg (960x960 106.11 KB, 99.76K)

Germany reminds me of Benny from "I have no mouth and I must scream".
A mockery of what it was made to entertain kikes and serve as a warning as to what happens when you go against them and fail.

>archive.is/1OlsV
>bild.de/politik/kolumnen/kolumne/kommentar-zum-umgang-mit-der-afd-man-kann-hass-nicht-mit-hass-bekaempfen-57216038.bild.html

and that is why they're really pissed. They need people to sleep walk through everything and then blame it on the people they voted. Whether AfD is kiked or not is irrelevant, it forces these kikes to show their hand and true nature. If they didn't need to cloak and dagger the process they wouldn't.

Is Martin Schultz jewish? He looks the part, but I can't find anything. No rumormongering pls

That's why voting is so important right now in any white country that still has votings.

he is a top tier bonafide crypto

He's probably what we call a Taufjude. Which means "baptized jew".

kikepedia says that he was on suicide watch and had (((alcohol))) problems.
Infogalactic does not have suicide info, only drinking tho.

Hitler was always a chill dude.

Crypto most likely judging his actions and words but reading his bio is top kek even if they don't admit the jewry.

The boast about his catholic mother and hide his father's history, so that tells you what he is.

Jews mostly don't out themselves if they can pass for goys. Changes of last names and religion are common, especially among Frankists.

Attached: Martin_Schulz_with_Reuven_Rivlin_in_the_European_Parliament_(1).jpg (800x540, 57.12K)

Germany is still 85% German. You another burger who thinks the USA is going strong with the rampant illegals and muttery? There are more browns in America than in all of Europe.

>is martian (((shutlzburg))) gewish?

Holy fuck

Memes aside, how are the demographics of the 0-5 range in Germany? Here in burgerland whites are already under 50% in that range nationally, but there's a lot of regional variation.

Let's just agree we'll both have to commit a shit ton of genocide to solve our problems, eh?

How the fuck is schultz not a racial jew? his face, the way he acts, hes a jew in all but name.

funny because thats all they do

Catholic. There are many racial kikes that took the cryptocoat in Germany, Spain and Italy centuries ago. He's probably decended from one such, which would fit well with the idea that kikes are demonic and parasitic in nature.

youtu.be/3wMWKK_IBIo
If only we had some kind of clue as to what the (((catholic church))) is.
It starts to make sense when you realize how much (((guilt))) is applied to (((catholics)))

because it works oy fucking vey!

Attached: Burn Yid.gif (160x160, 871.97K)

Attached: Jesus Fuck.gif (300x168, 497.56K)

Thanks user…OP is a faggot.

Come here, so I can smack you.

Is Kareem Abdul Jamal a nigger?

This schultz guy can definitively not pass for a goy. He looks so jewy that he could smell a speck of gold a mile away.

The nose knows

Attached: MartinLuther.png (850x400, 207.47K)