To defeat the Jew IRL, you must defeat the Jew within yourself

To defeat the Jew IRL, you must defeat the Jew within yourself.

How to better yourself:

Go to the gym at least three times a week, and fill the other days with physical activity as well.
Take up one of the following physical hobbies to do on off days:

If you do not participate in at LEAST one of these activities, you should start. Many of these are easy to pick up and have a thriving social community about them. Stay active, develop hobbies, and make friends at the same time.
This is the very good /fit/ Sticky. Skip to the exercise section for some good starting routines if you’re new.
liamrosen.com/fitness.html

Stop consuming unnatural foods. Fast food, shit packaged food like potato chips, Doritos, candy. Instead, your snack food should be things like beef jerky, pistachios, almonds, raw spinach, carrots, cheese.
Eat fruit. Eat steak, eggs, nuts.
Eat veggies. Eat veggies that you grew yourself, if you can.
Eat fish. Eat fish that you caught yourself, if you can.

Stop drinking $8 craft hipster beer. There’s a reason they’re big right now, and it’s because the ATF doesn’t make them put nutrition facts on the cans. All those IPAs and Doubles and Stouts and craft shit usually hover around 30g carbs and 300+ calories each. Although the social benefits of drinking occasionally with friends does drastically outweigh the negative effects, you should still keep your drinks to one or two, whiskey or gin only.
Do not drink soda, ever. The only acceptable drinks are water, coffee, wine, and whiskey/gin (occasionally).

Attached: SIG.png (1024x1024, 1.02M)

Roll.

Jesus, how fat are you? Anything under 10 is a nature walk.

Attached: thanks-but-no-thanks.jpg (400x400, 93.03K)

Such as, nigger? Also how is this to be employed by the cuck faggots living in urban areas?

They sell weights over this crazy invention called the internet.

Gyms are for pretentious faggots. Outdoors, bodyweight exercises at the park anyday. And going even in shit weather will teach you discipline.

Sure thing, Sally. You got a nice tight sports bra to keep your tits from bouncing around on your little nature walk?

You're stupid. There's a limit to the strength you can build doing bodyweight exercise; hence the gym.
No, simply exercising will, whether it's at the gym, or you're some little uppity hipster faggot doing yoga in the park thinking you're one with nature.

I don't care in the slightest about being 'big', because I'm not a pretentious mirror-flexing faggot. I care about being fit and functional, and bodyweight exercises achieve that goal perfectly.

Have fun gasping and wheezing, desperately hoping to be able to walk 3 miles one day. I'm sure you'll be able to save the white race if you can just get under 400lbs.

I'm not even remotely close to 400 lbs., Sally. Your little nature walks aren't doing shit. Try doing hard labor for a day, you prissy little faggot.

Dumb-fuck, I was pointing out the difference. You can't bulk up doing bodyweight exercised in the park as you "bask in the essence of nature." Fucking hipster pussy.

Cant afford that life. Jobs threads are shit. Soda is awesome.

Attached: jew money kids show.jpg (1280x720, 85.79K)

Lel. Whatever you say, fatty.

Brainlets.

You realize that there are extremely advanced bodyweight routines, right? Also, not everyone's training goal is maximizing strength. There really isn't any need to be condescending here.

Not everyone has 3 hours to just sit down and read. Also, some people just read slower than others. If these /sig/ threads bother you so much, just hide it and move on.

You're such a fucking pussy. This goes for the nature walk faggot too.

I never said it was you brain-dead low IQ nigger. Why aren't you commenting on the guy who started this string of comments by telling him "not everyone's goal is to stay small and lean, some people use the gym to bulk up." Stupid fuck, I'm not the one saying one or the other is bad, the other guy is. Fucking read. Filtered.

Go do a nature walk in the mountains with a decent amount of weight on your back and get back to us.

Go move 25 tons of dirt and stone with a shovel and a wheelbarrow and get back to me, you prissy little faggot.

What you did in minecraft doesn't count Shamu.

christcuck=confirmed
After your real important work digging ditches, do you go home and get down on your knees for your daddy christ and pray he'll let you into his house and not sent you to his torture pit?

Just trolling, don't reply to me ^^ I didn't want my activity to affect the bump order. The thread is nice.

Actually I did that, by myself, while working a job last year. I then moved 10 more tons of stone in two days, by myself, on a different job.

That's not what I do, but by attempting to demean laborious jobs as "digging ditches," I know you're a paper pushing pussy.

I was doing that sort of stuff when I was a teenager. Also worked hay bales as a teenager. By the time I was old enough to cum I already had a job at a stable, and managed the entire loft.

Oy vey did I hit a nerve, you best go ask your long nose god for forgiveness for being a cunt to your neighbors, wrath is a sin you know.

Wasted. Kill yourself.

No thanks I got my race to live for, I'd suggest the same to you but I'm pretty sure thats a quick way to big nose god's fun torture pit for eternity.

You’re shits weak cuck.

No, you weren't doing what I do, moron. I do all sorts of work, but I specialize in finish carpentry.

Filtered. Go back to Zig Forums you emasculated, frail little cuckold.

I like how your story went from 25 tons to 10 tons.

But I doubt you're even 1 ton.

Attached: jim carry movie.jpg (1280x720, 72.78K)

There’s never a Jew inside of me. I might be inside Jewesses though.

Two different jobs. You've got the reading comprehension skills of an 82 IQ nigger.

rolling

fuck I hate running

Sure, you can cry later. I used to dig basements and do the concrete pour. Also used to hit the neighbors with whatever they needed. I was never passive as a child.

Jiu Jitsu is fun

I moved 82 tons of rocks with my dick this morning.

Wow, you used to dig things. Impressive. Now build me a nice stained wood staircase, dumb-fuck.

This response tells me you're weak as fuck.

That’s what you’re for idiot.
I did build my own guitar in high school though.

Filtering does jack shit niggerman. I never said hard work is for peasants, and I never said you're a jew, I called you a christian which I guess isn't much different so you're right.

Sounds like you're trying to act all big and hard because every night you have to get on your knees to not get tortured for eternity.

unless you're talking about literally pic related then you're an actual homosexual.

Attached: milo of croton.jpg (268x188, 14.34K)

Exactly. You're an emasculated little pussy that relies on real men to make your life possible. At least you acknowledge it, David.

This is what your posts have told everyone in this thread.

Really? I'm filtering you without reading the rest of your comment.
Coming back for another?

So you think moving 25 tons, or 10 tons, is a seemingly impossible task? Holy shit you're a pussy.

It’s called the division of labor. If I went and took your craft from you, what would you do for work idiot?

retard here, is white rice + mixed (frozen) veggies + 1 egg healthy? my retard boomer father has only bought french fries for me ever since i was 10 (19 now). im not obese but i'd consider myself fat. im 6ft and weigh around 250 pounds last time i checked

That’s likes saying you grow your own food and deliver your own goods tools and stuff.

If you have the cash for the gym you have the cash to get a home gym. $300 barbell set so you can work the oly lifts and/or $150 for a pair of kettlebells.
Overhead squats, military press, front squat, cleans, snatches, etc. You can do all this in your yard or if you are an apt fag you can go to the park.

I mean it's easy to just change locations and keep going so yeah it's kinda pointless, and I definitely seem to hit a nerve which is fun.

Do you ever imagine you're sucking off your kike master when you're on your knees at night?

I was rolling for ops pic lol but yeah it is

I walked double that last night, where were you cuck? Sitting your lazy wood sucking ass in your comfy bed pretending to have actually done actual labor

How much do you think a gym membership costs?

Don’t forget that the best way to improve yourself is to listen to some idiot on the internet! Do what he says blindly and do not think for yourself!

No, you're trying (failing) to push laborious or skilled trade work off as "white trash" and "low-class" work, by making stupid claims of "I did this when I was a kid." In reality you're absolutely worthless to society. I'm the foundation for society. Your work is worthless. It does not benefit a single person here. My work does. My work will always be in demand. Yours won't. You're not more "intelligent" than me because you sit on your ass pushing papers. You're more functionally worthless to the greater society around you now than you were when you were digging holes at 15. You're a parasite. You depend on men to provide resources to you, and to make your life possible, because you can't do it for yourself. Emasculated piece of trash.

I'll assume this is the IP hopper. Filtered. Come again?

Call your local gym.
Cheaper to buy your own weight set and find a local that has a clue.

Not at all.

I don’t push papers though. I don’t even work indoors.

>it actually sorta helps, even if the brain's a clueless bumblefuck

It really sounds like you're just mad because you want to seem like you are super important even though you aren't any more important than any one of us.

It'd be cool if you could actually make discussion instead of flexing your keyboard at people and trying to help others but instead you just keep whining and screaming to the world how important you are.

The gym I go to costs $10 a month. I have my own weights at home but keep my membership because sometimes I like working out at the gym.

Yeah, that's exactly what you did. It's a nice urban mentality. Says a lot about you, David.

Nope just another kike trying to be a champ with his gauged ears and is so grotesque he can’t get a girlfriend

Who could this be? Filtered.

You’re a failed spook stuck conus

How does it feel to be a a CIAnigger trying to talk down to your betters?

From "laborious work is for non-intelligent white trash peasants" to "you're a spook." Make up your mind.

Phil? No Filtered.

Eagle, Colorado.
What a load of faggotry

pls help i dont want to be fat forever

Interesting you know my name, but you can’t tell which ID is mine, you’re not from around here are you?

Just throwing this out there, if you own a home get your water checked.
There are hundreds of chemicals that the EPA does not regulate that have gotten into our water.
You don't want your children (or yourself) absorbing lead, arsenic, or other heavy metals.

Then buy a rope and hang yourself.

According to your line of reasoning, where the more physically demanding a job is, the less intelligent you are, that would place people in the CIA reasonably far up on the intelligence meter. These are your metrics. You're the one likening carpentry to a child digging a hole for the explicit purpose of calling people who do carpentry low-class and stupid.

Bro I know I'm so important, more important than all you pussies who aren't as hard as me or as big as me because if I disappeared tomorrow a sub-60 IQ nigger could replace me.

Look Jew, go play elsewhere

Fil…tered.

I can’t be replaced.

Anons I have lost the will to fight.

And just like the American Naitonalism thread, it came to infighting over petty things.

Fighting is a foreign word in your mouth.

If I just censor anything that makes me feel sad or inferior it'll make me important and big. Believe me IM IMPORTANT IM A STRONG BIG BOY NOW.

It’s because half the people posting aren’t chambers. They are CIAniggers.

If i get a 4 i'm posting it here you faggots.

Not really petty. The urban mentality is exactly the same as the jewish mentality when it regards our wider society. The guy who would demean laborious work as low class, or for unintelligent people, is the same person who would demean civility, culture, heritage etc. Urbanites are all trash if you really get down to it.

Correction chambers. There are no channers in this town except for me it seems.

It’s demeaning to say I have been there and done that already? Is it demeaning to not want to work in a town that has nothing to offer me or wishes to do me harm? A town with more males than females and as a result is loaded with faggots?

Channers

You don’t take a physics major and put him in a construction zone. Just like you don’t take a carpenter and call him Jesus, because he isn’t

Also this area is pretty urban. How else do explain the Jews and fags everywhere

It's demeaning to liken a craft to digging a hole as a child with the intent of conflating laborious or trades work with inexperience and/or stupidity, when the polar opposite is the truth. The guys sitting on their asses pushing papers tend to be the stupid ones who lack all semblance of critical or creative thought, and also lack any ability to be self-sufficient.

Jesus, what a shit thread. You should all be gassed.

AUDIOBOOK, FAGOT

For hiking it isn't really the distance that matters. It's the elevation gain and how steep the grade is. If you have a good elevation and decent steep grade to climb you don't need as much distance. If you lack elevation and steep grades then you need to hike further distances to get the same benefits. I only hike 3-4 miles at my local park but I'm hiking up 1,000 feet or more depending on trail. The switchbacks get pretty steep in some parts. After a few weeks of hiking the same trail, you should start adding weights to your bag or using a weight vest.

You were talking about moving dirt.

Go stab yourself with a chisel wood touched.

You’re going to drop a lot of muscle mass that way.