Daming Internal Video of Google Leadership Discusing Ending Internet Freedom

Damming Internal Video of Google Leadership Disusing Ending Internet Freedom, Stopping Trump

Too long to embed, video is in the article but their is some real damning evidence in it.

breitbart.com/tech/2018/09/12/leaked-video-google-leaderships-dismayed-reaction-to-trump-election/

Key moments from the video can be found at the following timestamps:

(00:00:00 – 00:01:12) Google co-founder Sergey Brin states that the weekly meeting is “probably not the most joyous we’ve had” and that “most people here are pretty upset and pretty sad.”
(00:00:24) Brin contrasts the disappointment of Trump’s election with his excitement at the legalization of cannabis in California, triggering laughs and applause from the audience of Google employees.
(00:01:12) Returning to seriousness, Brin says he is “deeply offen[ded]” by the election of Trump, and that the election “conflicts with many of [Google’s] values.”
(00:09:10) Trying to explain the motivations of Trump supporters, Senior VP for Global Affairs, Kent Walker concludes: “fear, not just in the United States, but around the world is fueling concerns, xenophobia, hatred, and a desire for answers that may or may not be there.”
(00:09:35) Walker goes on to describe the Trump phenomenon as a sign of “tribalism that’s self-destructive [in] the long-term.”
(00:09:55) Striking an optimistic tone, Walker assures Google employees that despite the election, “history is on our side” and that the “moral arc of history bends towards progress.”
(00:10:45) Walker approvingly quotes former Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi’s comparison between “the world of the wall” with its “isolation and defensiveness” and the “world of the square, the piazza, the marketplace, where people come together into a community and enrich each other’s lives.”
(00:13:10) CFO Ruth Porat appears to break down in tears when discussing the election result.
(00:15:20) Porat promises that Google will “use the great strength and resources and reach we have to continue to advance really important values

Attached: google nigger drawing.png (2000x2000, 253.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/tech/2018/09/12/jeff-sessions-exploring-potential-investigation-of-google-facebook-twitter/
wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/
sf.eater.com/2018/7/25/17614570/san-francisco-corporate-cafeteria-ban-google-twitter
fastcompany.com/90207535/proposed-cafeteria-ban-would-force-sf-tech-workers-to-get-their-own-damn-lunch
breitbart.com/tech/2018/09/12/leaked-video-google-leaderships-dismayed-reaction-to-trump-election/
archive.fo/xH1d7
clipconverter.cc/download/TYzqfiK4/430630708/
rt.com/usa/438321-project-maven-google-ai-cloud/
archive.fo/hah8k
invidio.us/watch?v=FRf9UxsM-NE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(00:16:50) Stating “we all need a hug,” she then instructs the audience of Google employees to hug the person closest to them.
(00:20:24) Eileen Noughton, VP of People Operations, promises that Google’s policy team in DC is “all over” the immigration issue and that the company will “keep a close watch on it.”
(00:21:26) Noughton jokes about Google employees asking, ‘Can I move to Canada?’ after the election. She goes on to seriously discuss the options available to Google employees who wish to leave the country.
(00:23:12) Noughton does acknowledge “diversity of opinion and political persuasion” and notes that she has heard from conservative Google employees who say they “haven’t felt entirely comfortable revealing who [they] are.” and urged “tolerance.” (Several months later, the company would fire James Damore allegedly for disagreeing with progressive narratives.)
(00:27:00) Responding to a question about “filter bubbles,” Sundar Pichai promises to work towards “correcting” Google’s role in them
(00:27:30) Sergey Brin praises an audience member’s suggestion of increasing matched Google employee donations to progressive groups.
(00:34:40) Brin compares Trump voters to “extremists,” arguing for a correlation between the economic background of Trump supporters and the kinds of voters who back extremist movements. Brin says that “voting is not a rational act” and that not all of Trump’s support can be attributed to “income disparity.” He suggests that Trump voters might have been motivated by boredom rather than legitimate concerns
(00:49:10) An employee asks if Google is willing to “invest in grassroots, hyper-local efforts to bring tools and services and understanding of Google products and knowledge” so that people can “make informed decisions that are best for themselves.” Pichai’s response: Google will ensure its “educational products” reach “segments of the population [they] are not [currently] fully reaching.”
(00:54:33) An employee asks what Google is going to do about “misinformation” and “fake news” shared by “low-information voters.” Pichai responds by stating that “investments in machine learning and AI” are a “big opportunity” to fix the problem
(00:56:12) Responding to an audience member, Walker says Google must ensure the rise of populism doesn’t turn into “a world war or something catastrophic … and instead is a blip, a hiccup.”
(00:58:22) Brin compares Trump voters to supporters of fascism and communism, linking the former movement to “boredom,” which Brin previously linked to Trump voters. “It sort of sneaks up sometimes, really bad things” says Brin
(01:01:15) A Google employee states: “speaking to white men, there’s an opportunity for you right now to understand your privilege” and urges employees to “go through the bias-busting training, read about privilege, read about the real history of oppression in our country.” He urges employees to “discuss the issues you are passionate about during Thanksgiving dinner and don’t back down and laugh it off when you hear the voice of oppression speak through metaphors.” Every executive on stage – the CEO, CFO, two VPs and the two Co-founders – applaud the employee.
(01:01:57) An audience member asks if the executives see “anything positive from this election result.” The audience of Google employees, and the executives on stage, burst into laughter. “Boy, that’s a really tough one right now” says Brin.

Attached: google finance 2.jpg (480x360, 30.15K)

I'm laughing so hard right now. They're fucking nuts and 100% serious in this video. Whatever employee leaked this is as great as hero as James Damore.

I hope more jewgle employee leak more shit out of this crazy cult company.

Oh, when (((they))) were pushing identity politics, tribalism was just fine, but now that Trump is president it's self-destructive. There's only one (((self))) that it's destructive to.

So why have their offices not been drone bombed yet?

I wonder the same thing user

If I was at this meeting I would literally stand up and ask what they were doing to stop racism in Israel. I'd be fired so fast.

Attached: google leadership video shows leftwing bias.png (678x3377, 481.02K)

Stop using their terminology. Identity isn't politics, it's nature. It only became politics when white people began to abandon individuality and rediscover their identity.

Roight, so these are the people we're supposedly up against? I can't believe this shit. The masterminds are goddamn lunatics. The guy couldn't even speak a single sentence in English and they herald him as some sort of a philosopher.
That's it, I'm fucking done with this shit, I'm going into politics.

DUDE WEED
Post about this on >>>Zig Forums968495 too.

You just have to talk with a NPR voice and you can literally convince the NPC's to genocide and deport themselves.

I've noticed a trend with my colleagues and acquaintances. They can be manipulated into saying anything you want so long as you say what they know/want to say, then add your information as something that you claim they agree with. Most of them think they're so smart that they can't possibly fall for it, but I've made some real progressive people say they hate the nigger refugees.

As you know, sub saharan refugees just really aren't putting in any effort to adopt a more feminist viewpoint. Makes it super problematic to consider taking in more of them. They're homophobic too, which is even a problem with a lot of our new Muslim friends.

As a PETA person, you know, being responsible caretakers of our environment and working against cruelty, it makes me really sick to my stomach when ignorant religious people abuse animals. Like have you see those videos from Crown Heights, where the guy, he's swinging the chicken around? It's so disgusting. Like, seriously, the sort of people that are that inhumane don't deserve to be treated like people, I'm sorry but they don't. Like, get in the oven and experience the suffering yourself.

Sleepy Sessions may be on the case:

breitbart.com/tech/2018/09/12/jeff-sessions-exploring-potential-investigation-of-google-facebook-twitter/

This needs to be Zig Forumss adaptive trolling. NPR NPC voice.

Hmm, I wonder who is behind 4chan's CAPTCHA?

Attached: googleownsthis.png (780x408, 14.66K)

True heroes are alive in our hearts, user.

Attached: NasimWonder.jpg (411x467 748.87 KB, 134.23K)

Attached: Google.png (600x400, 12.42K)

We could use more stuff like AdNauseam that normies and NPC's can install to do some heavy lifting and fucking up of their monopoly. If we could just get 1% of the censored and banned conservatives to install something like that, it would really screw up their evil empire.

Google sent emails talking about how they would target and bus in "latino voters" to help clinton.

Attached: google email get out latino vote.png (675x8306, 1.18M)

checked, and then they cried about how 33% of the Latino's voted for Trump and it was shocking and horrifying to them.

Trips and dubs confirm, libtards only use anti-racist rhetoric to mask their burning desire to genocide the White race.

It was under 20% iirc. The only Hispanic group that really threw their support behind him were the Cubans (because communism)

Hey, rather than to complain how about we use the anti-trust laws?

Where's AG Jeff Sessions when you need him, right?
Trump needed to fire that guy a couple years ago and put in Rudy Giuliani or somebody who will actually go and prosecute the bad guys.

To your point, they need to break up these companies like they did AT&T and make them subject to the same rules as the phone company. Can you imagine Verizon cancelling your account because they didn't like some racist joke you said on your cell phone?

WHY WHOULD A PRESIDENT DRONE STRIKE GOOGLE HQ BEFORE DROPPING A NUKE ON THE GOOGLEPLEX FROM AIR FORCE ONE??

believe it or not - it's on youtube. I'm downloading it

And that plan failed miserably
The fact is legal spics hate illegal spics ruining it for themselves and everyone else, not to mention Latinos are not all Mexicans and hate each other and despise liberal ignorance of that fact grouping them all racistly together like ebil notsees then there's the liberal media constantly calling Latinos white when they kill niggers, whom Latinos fucking despise. The liberal's extreme ignorance and projection of it is why they constantly keep losing, they live in the worst sort of isolated bubbles imaginable and this video is proof of that. Hell, google employees do not even step out to eat at local restaurants.
sf.eater.com/2018/7/25/17614570/san-francisco-corporate-cafeteria-ban-google-twitter
fastcompany.com/90207535/proposed-cafeteria-ban-would-force-sf-tech-workers-to-get-their-own-damn-lunch
They're THAT sheltered and it shows in their batshit insane political views.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE WEBM THIS SHIT

Noice

Nigga its an hour long

archived, will reupload if it's yanked down.

top kek

It seems Google has replied to what batshit insane libtards called fake news:

Well what do you know, the video is all true and they confirm it yet they still spew lies as wikileaks has shown.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (508x151, 12.92K)

Excellent post user, what you're describing about the inter-spic war is the precise reason the dnc is rapidly dying. For all the talk of multiculturalism and equality, the onlything holding faggots, niggers, spics, trannys, feminists, and kikes together is their mutual hatred of the White race. There is no unifying principal, common law, or moral standard between the groups of subhumans and every last one of them would stab the other in the back if it gives them the slightest edge in the short term.

Attached: 6dda24617802a21825bccdde5877895ca545bce05827ab8eda7366bf4ac58f9d.png (620x412, 620.25K)

didnt take them long

Well, it's up, but embedding isn't permitted. So kikebart changed the settings?

archive.fo/xH1d7

Should WebM the key parts.

Attached: 2018-09-12_-_LEAKED_VIDEO_Google_Leadership_s_Dismayed_Reaction_to_Trump_Election_Breitbart.png (678x3377, 407.38K)

Wait, it's a guy named Curtis. Or "Curtis".

You can still download it with clipconverter or similar sites.

clipconverter.cc/download/TYzqfiK4/430630708/

Yeah, I'm using eachnow.

Attached: R4FgRweajCDP3Pk6.mp4 (720x720, 7.27M)

use youtube-dl

Eachnow is very user friendly.

Tell that to James

youtube-dl is superior

Doesn't it require a diversity of commands to achieve success? Like it's not just one command for all cases?

IT NEEDS TO BE DOWNLOAD NOGLO

HE IS AN INCREDIBLY GROSS SPEAKER
UGH
He smacks all the time. Gross. What a disgusting baby rapist.

That's a sexual harassment lawsuit.

Attached: Shlomo and Shlomo.jpeg (1143x1452, 428.66K)

Kill yourself kikefy.

Attached: b625473e354917e9f09f3da854c06694a45a016913ecbf531c6e94f4b57669d3.jpeg (400x504, 37.57K)

They do have front ends for it so you don't have to command-line it but it's an extra step. Use whatever you like best.

no. this is sufficient to download a single link you copied:
youtube-dl URL

the options are your friends! for example,
update youtube-dl:
download without overwriting and force resume partially downloaded files:
provide a batch file to download all links:

you can always make an alias for the command if you often use one with lots of arguments

to update youtube-dl, there is no url:

yes

Time to flush poogle

Attached: Sundar Pichai Poogle.jpg (1190x595, 87.64K)

rt.com/usa/438321-project-maven-google-ai-cloud/
archive.fo/hah8k

Attached: 2018-09-12_-_Back_to_Project_Maven_Google_hires_head_of_major_defense_task_force_as_chief_of_cloud_AI.png (842x1765, 833.15K)

BECAUSE TRUMP IS A FUCKING TRAITOR

ANTI-TRUSS!! USE ASKJEEVES

is there an idiot's guide to spycam?
distribution of such could be fun
plenty of close door stuff needs daylight

Attached: CBmFbvzUAAAvbYd.jpeg (934x692, 61.52K)

Think anyone will be allowed (((here))) to tell you anything?! Look at (((who))) controls this place, by looking at this mainstream news article not permitted to be an op here.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1102x850, 562.09K)

*sniff sniff buh buh that pwivate company is bein meanies *sniff sniff* waaaaaaahhhhhhhh I dont lwike fweeh market econawmics anymoreeeeee *sniff sniff* waaaaaaaaahhhhhhh

chegged

Attached: lookingudbud.jpg (796x592, 104.62K)

It's not a private company. It was started by the literal C nigger fucking IA.

Attached: 1474678511494.jpg (600x425 54.01 KB, 52.67K)

Attached: donk_newports.jpg (708x492 182.1 KB, 661.74K)

looks like they fucked up hard -again

kikes and their pets don't actually believe that shit. the second a company does something they don't like that "private company" shit goes right out the window.

Attached: bake the cake.jpg (1000x683, 138.45K)

Attached: asdasd3f.jpg (500x540 89.38 KB, 250.85K)

Whatever. It's not like we can discuss this here. It's not permitted. Consider this article. The (((owners))) of this place don't want you to know this is happening on (((reddit))).

(((reddit))) = (((Zig Forums)))

Behold!!!111

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1102x850, 604.3K)

LOOK AT THIS FAGGOT AT THE END THAT WENT ON A RANT DIRECTED AT THE WHITE GUYS
and then everyone clapped

Attached: 1462323006286.jpg (1121x935 45.11 KB, 1.01M)

Was that you attempting to sound like brain dead googler?

Attached: Google HR Cunt.jpg (799x577, 59.36K)

Attached: controversial search.PNG (804x610, 263.97K)

Attached: danielle happy merchant.png (449x449, 283.51K)

Attached: except yours.png (449x449, 252.43K)

you're really glowing

Attached: merchant black cock 2.png (768x1024, 1.33M)

Attached: sundar-pichai-quote innovation.jpg (960x543, 96.69K)

lol Marco Rubio asking a question about "resisting tyrannical governments" demanding that they shut down speech. Water boy serving them up a question they can "knock out" about half way through as a steam valve for people getting more and more pissed off about how obviously full of shit this shitshow is.

Attached: waterboy.jpg (650x366, 29.04K)

First, a monopoly is not a "free market." Neither is a colluding oligarchy.
Secondly, Zig Forums is not a libertarian board.
Third, gas yourself.

What is your point?
reddit banned muhQ.
So?

It's all part of the multicult.
It's sort of like how monks used to whip themselves for their "sinfulness," I suppose.

Free speech is ALL speech. Or there is no free speech.

Satanists

Attached: google.jpg (640x480, 32.49K)

Yeah, toots. I think my privilege took a backseat when jews started pretending to be me and asking for forgiveness.
Once a genocide upon my people was made public, I decided my privilege could sit this one out.

In all seriousness, where do they find people like this? Does he really believe anything he's saying, or is that how you move up the ranks at Google? I'm starting to wonder if it's actually the water that turns the frogs gay lowering testosterone levels or something. What a dumb, fat, fucking faggot cuck he is.

That video is 'unavailable' now

hope everyone reads this and understands the underlying sentiment; that one, remember? … that gets them out of their positions and marched directly to the hanging tree

invidio.us/watch?v=FRf9UxsM-NE

Thanks user.

youtube-dl still works. Archiving it now.

Atrozine
We may as well start referring to it as Atrozine since the gay frogs diversion was put in place by Alex Jewns.
I dated a girl like this for a short minute. Nice white girl, great looking but once I started catching wind of her political leanings I got the fuck out of there. I could have stuck around and morphed her into an Aryan queen, but I just wasn't at that point in my uprising at the time. I think they're brainwashed from the goybox. Flashing lights, always 2 anchors so as to have confirmation to everything that is said, speaking to people like they're 5yr olds. It's definitely a brainwashing symposium of tricks going on.

I grabbed TGSNT last night just in case.

I have it now too…that is good. Look at all these fucking immigrants and faggots…amazing.

The only silver lining I see is that they are completely out-of-touch with the real world and so when they hear someone like that James Damore guy trying to inject a little tiny bit of common sense, very politely, they expel him immediately. This keeps them clueless and unable to communicate effectively with the real world, which makes their attempts at propaganda and brainwashing pathetically transparent. In other words, they glow in the dark.

Is there anything legally actionable in this video?

Now that this video has been released to the public, Google's executives can no longer deny intent or argue that their actions are purely neutral in nature, but is there a crime involved in any of this? The closes thing I can think of is Google paying to send latino voters to the polls on election day, because with this video, it's exceedingly clear that it was directly intended to help Hillary win the vote; their hyperventilating about how so many of them voted for Trump, combined with the incessant ranting about the wrongthink of Trump supporters should be more than enough evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that these people are absolutely biased against conservatives.

Are there any lawfags out there that can illuminate the possibilities for us?

Attached: B9xtljSIYAAjJQX.jpg large.jpg (592x592, 28.49K)

Lmao at your life.

This.