People tend to think that animals are stupid. Because they can't talk...

People tend to think that animals are stupid. Because they can't talk. But if you learn how to communicate with them you realize they are intellectual beings. More or less, of course.

While we shouldn't waste our time "for" overpopulated people, we should concentrate in preserving species.

They can be tamed, or not. It all depends. Some can tame a tiger, some not a cat.

All of the answers come and are in nature.

Peace 卐

Attached: Hitler and Blondie.jpg (500x685, 102.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_pig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We are raised to think less of animals. Animals are intelligent, but if people were to realize this then they might object to (((certain individuals))) slaughtering them for food and all of the other products harvested from animals.

This thread is going to be deleted or bumplocked but Ill respond anyway
Human beings have eaten meat and animals since our humble beginnings as persistence hunters chasing after tired animals. We have also consumed milk and eggs, byproducts of animals.
The issue therein lies in not that they are slaughtered, but in how they are treated before slaughter.
Im not saying build animal hotels, I am merely saying, don't fucking torture them like niggers shitkins and jews do. Treat them with some empathy and dont make them feel pain as they are being killed like with (((halal and kosher))) slaughter.
Human ritual sacrifice is literally kosher, since goys are animals and have no souls.

What day is it?

Yet you’re a nigger

Thorstag.

Attached: ab686e9e.jpg (1440x1920, 397.15K)

I am so scared niggertoons

Check your phone tard

09/13/18 (Thu) 03:27:30 c95a44 No.12144805

In the whole vast domain of living nature there reigns an open violence, a kind of prescriptive fury which arms all the creatures to their common doom. As soon as you leave the inanimate kingdom, you find the decree of violent death inscribed on the very frontiers of life. You feel it already in the vegetable kingdom: from the great catalpa to the humblest herb, how many plants die, and how many are killed. But from the moment you enter the animal kingdom, this law is suddenly in the most dreadful evidence. A power of violence at once hidden and palpable … has in each species appointed a certain number of animals to devour the others. Thus there are insects of prey, reptiles of prey, birds of prey, fishes of prey, quadrupeds of prey. There is no instant of time when one creature is not being devoured by another. Over all these numerous races of animals man is placed, and his destructive hand spares nothing that lives. He kills to obtain food and he kills to clothe himself. He kills to adorn himself, he kills in order to attack, and he kills in order to defend himself. He kills to instruct himself and he kills to amuse himself. He kills to kill. Proud and terrible king, he wants everything and nothing resists him.

From the lamb he tears its guts and makes his harp resound… from the wolf his most deadly tooth to polish his pretty works of art, from the elephant his tusks to make a toy for his child: his table is covered with corpses … And who [in this general carnage] will exterminate him who exterminates all the others? Himself. It is man who is charged with the slaughter of man … Thus is accomplished the great law of the violent destruction of living creatures. The whole earth, perpetually steeped in blood, is nothing but a vast altar, upon which all that is living must be sacrificed without end, without measure, without pause, until the consummation of things, until evil is extinct, until the death of death.
Joseph de Maistre

redditor

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_pig

Sick.

Never posted there, though :D Read maybe thrice.

Isn't it possible to advance beyond the need to eat animals?

Pretty much this. The animals along with plants and other bounties of the Earth are ours to use, but we should appreciate it and treat them humanely and with respect when we use them for food or beasts of burden or keep them as companions. I'm not entirely opposed to killing an animal by cutting its throat though, I've had to do this twice to deer that got hit on the highway, it's kind of gruesome but hardly the worst way it could die. Using this method on an industrial scale, when there are better ways, just to satisfy semetic traditions is off putting though.

Specify that.

You can literally set your watch by how quick an interesting thread gets bumplocked.

Attached: bumplocked.png (668x65, 5.33K)

You ren't respected with "humanity" from your "so called" co-humas like antifa. OK antifa sucks, but they have "the sympathy" and uoy are being blamed.

Debatable.

Most of my threads get shoa'd.

I don't even bother posting pics of vids anymore, since it's the best way to get banned.

No surprise, this is literally a CIA/Mossad Intelligence imageboard.

HHAHA lord no -ooo NOT THE TRIPLES…. nnnNNN___OOOOOOO

As in humans, but that does raise the question of the not-quite-humans among us, the NPC's, the soulless people that live and act like animals.

I can't figure out what you're trying to say.

Shitskins and Mongoloids do some pretty cruel shit to our furry friends.

gas the mods who are jews

Because they can't talk is a sentence fragment retard
I think you're stupid cause you can't type

Been compromised since 2016. They've been light-handed since kikefy, but they've really ramped it up again in the past week.

USA Mid-Term elections are coming up. Kind of surprised this one didn't get in for a slide. Perhaps they are beyond slide efforts now and have the manpower to shit up threads directly and this one isn't part of the narrative.

nuck figgers