This is quite possibly the greatest and most uncomfortable redpill you will ever receive

Why do you think so many teenagers try to kill themselves over break ups?

People think it's teenage naivety or over-dramaticism but it's not, it's because the first love to a teenage girl is the only love, it's everything to her. And everything after that is dull in comparison.

This is quite possibly the greatest and most uncomfortable redpill you will ever receive on women.

they can only love in terms of a relationship, once. and every single woman will go through this in her teens. she'll find her first love and undoubtably have her heart broken and as a result, because women have evolved to be monogamous, she will lose her ability to pair bond because the pain will be too great and her body + mind will adapt as if the current social setting is too dangerous for attachment and emotional investment in the "love" sense.

so all women over the age of around 13-16 are damaged goods and will never be any good in a relationship, at best, they'll be able to emulate what they think they need to be like for a time, but eventually they will change.

the only way to get a woman to be loyal to you is to have her be emotionally dependent on you. but for her to be emotionally dependent on you she has to be clean, untouched, chaste, virginal with her ability to pair bond intact. this is why historically girls were kept under familial supervision almost constantly and disallowed from fraternising with the opposite sex. because this would damage their reproductive success in the long term and cause them life long misery as they would undoubtably end up hurt. and then eventually these girls would be given to a worthy suitor, usually older, with status and wealth, and she would fall hopelessly in love with him and as such serve him as homemaker and mother to his children. this is the natural way of things and anything outside of this damages women 100% of the time to the point where they are useless beyond the physical act of breeding.

Also, in reference to so-called redpilled women.

There is no such thing as a redpilled female. females that appear to be redpilled are merely evolving their reproductive strategy by emulating what they think to be the behaviour necessary to access the kind of mate they require.

This is also why you should never try to red pill a female, because by doing so you're feeding her information she will use to her advantage in her pursuit of provision and protection via men.

All women who appear to be redpilled are damaged and initiating damage control. they can no longer pair bond and are simply seeking the most viable mates for procreation through emulation of what they perceive to be desirable behaviour for who they want to attract. because deep down they know they're damaged and being genuine will only lead to rejection.

So, it's not that all women are whores, or that all women are monsters, or evil, or whatever. it's simply that they're all damaged because they were let down by their families at a young age due to a lack of social cohesion and as a result became irreperably damaged emotionally speaking. after the first heartbreak, women are in survival more forever more unless somebody swoops in while they're vulnerable and manages to heal them before the damage is complete. but if it is, if it runs its course, that's it, she's gone.

It’s not uncomfortable to us because we’re not reddit. This is all shit we already know.

Attached: Chastity.jpg (4920x4161 365.98 KB, 1.62M)

Based and redpilled torpedo!! This is all untrue you just have to find a good woman, but that’s hard to do when you spend your whole day fantasizing about teenage girls and le perfect woman. Kike free first post

Source on pic

This is based and redpilled and kike free post.

Click on it, it's some thot an user from /tv/ shared.

you're missing the point boomer

I honestly don't believe any damage is permanent, although it is more likely to be so if she has given up her virginity to a guy who is no longer in the picture.

Then she merely makes every guy after that pay the price for the first guy.

But I do agree that there was a tendency to control younger women as to protect them from being ruined for life. It was for the greater good.

Mostly true except it's not a total loss after the first injury. Women can recover and pair bond later but it's hard. The wound is deep and is easily reopened.

Fuck off torpedo

Are you speaking from experience? No woman will love you the same as a woman loved her first lover.

No one cares what you believe. Truth says otherwise.

Can confirm my ex nearly drank her self to death after we split

How do you know that? Why did you break up if you had a good deal?

Would tear her apart.
What a whore. Stop degeneracy.

My experience with long term was with a woman whose only one experience was with a guy who raped her.

It had been some years ago, and when I showed no tolerance for the guy trying to recontact her (violently) she became fiercely loyal almost to the point of wondering if she was nuts. We are now married (we married when she was late 20s I was early early 30s).

Have a good relationship, I never wonder about her, she never has to wonder about me.

So basically female incels

we're fucked mate. here is the real red pill. search through hundreds of tramps with good genetics and try to impregnate them. you'll have to do this repeatedly because dumb whores love abortions. at best you get a child or two, you won't get a wife unless she plans on divorcing you later and using you as a financial support tool via alimony. if you are fortunate enough to actually have a child, rear them right and make them clanish conquerors

No. Young women.

Sounds like a good relationship, user.
I'm happy for you two.

This means men who fuck women carelessly, especially virgins, are destroying our race. Manwhores are race traitors. Father's who permit their daughters to date men who are not going to marry them are also betraying their race. Every relationship with a white woman should be approached from the standpoint of monogamy and children. Do not despoil bonding instincts if you have no intention of delivering fatherhood.

Fucked up shit. Was she really raped or she told you that for sympathy? I had some girlfriends that lied when they felt like our relationship was going the wrong way and I paid less attention to them and more to other girls.

She dumped me from taking her friend's advice as she wasn't enjoying uni like she could, we stayed in contact and she partied fucked a load of guys and the drink nearly killed her

I don't know, go to church, one of those virgin groups? I just finished high school, I took the virginity of two girls, they were decent looking. Been on and off with them in relationships for the last 3 years.

Women who feel like they might be raped again will pre emptively Stockholm themselves. Only if their former mate is violently opposed will they feel safe to sever themselves from their influence.

90% of the white race then. I dated a black girl once that told me she was a virgin, her father was white and was strict on her so maybe it was true but I did not find her that attractive at the time and I was with a hotter girl.

Do you recommend rape victims as wives?

You're trash and contributed more trash to the world. Men are to blame for all of this. Women have no agency.

I've had a woman admit this to me. It's correct.

(OP)

Women today are truly the fault of man, and very particular men. Just face it, blaming white women is the most retarded thing you can do the security of us all. The blame is set on men for losing the grasp and now we're paying for it. Hopefully it changes one day, but not in our life times, but that doesn't mean you can't contribute to the change. If you take part in the degeneracy you're the problem.

OP is a faggot. Fuck being on-topic, every topic sucks.

Did you ever wonder why sophisticated criminals don't rule the world? Organized crime is just differently stupid. When people gather for shared purposes, they line up nicely to get rolled up altogether. It sweeps trash out of the genetic substructure of humanity in a much more efficient manner than whackamoling random individuals. There are perfect crimes, but they happen by accident; there are no perfect criminals. Encouraging people to network just permits more efficient dismantlement of systems that shouldn't exist.

Fuck off. They were chased by other guys too. If anything I protected them from degeneracy.

Men who purposefully despoil innocent women (at any age) are the same as pedos. They must be killed.

Can't even provide a related video.
Oh. I see.
Hmmm

Let's see what wisdom you have to offer, torpedo
Evidence?
None presented

Conclusion;
Pedophilia?
No user. I'm not into having a romantic relationship with 13 year old girls. And I hope you're not either because that's how you get on Dateline.

So basically you're saying that you think the healthiest girls are Muslims.
Because that's what they do in Saudi Arabia today.

These aren't women, they're sodomized and turned into virtual kikes.

When you vote for a woman, you vote for the jew.

Attached: oes.jpg (474x266, 24.54K)

Not your blog, faggot.

No one blames white women, it's the society we live in and we must adapt.

Yeah, if you're a weak minded faggot who thinks solely in terms of his pathetic life time. Muh dick. Never adapt, ever.

Like what? There is nothing like this on youtube. I moved a discussion I had with a boomer user from /tv/ on Zig Forums knowing you guys would like this redpill.

My evidence and other user confirmed too.

No one said anything about sex, but you can guard them until you are both ready to be in a relationship.

Or Christianity before it was jewed.

really, nigger?

No, we won’t be adapting to jewish hoaxes.

Then the white race will die.

Who was responsible for this, kike? Your tribe of inbred savages. The solution? Nothing less than the final one will suffice.

This is like saying "you just have to lift an aircraft carrier by the power of your mind alone." The only way you could possibly be this oblivious to the current dating situation is if you're a boomer. But even if there were a good woman out there, teenage girls are far superior anyway, so piss off you retarded cuck.

Absolutist blackpilling. Fuck off, OP.

Attached: OP kill yourself.jpg (500x327, 25.07K)

Are you a virgin or what? Why so mad?

this is 100% true. a single girl in her mid to late 20s is almost certainly broken, you CAN get very, very lucky and find a good one but youre better off cutting the crap and going for the teens

although thats not really possible for most of us who are in our 20s or older, we'll have to bite the bullet and try to find a decent girl

asshurt 30 year old roastoid spotted

Wait a minute! Are you saying that when my dad looks over at my mom, smiles and tells me that he married his high-school sweetheart, he's not just saying that, but he's being truthful? … or are you saying my dad is a liar?

If you guys want a young virgin wife just become a Mormon and you'll have girls lined up to marry you the second they receive their high school diploma

Chris Hansen and his faggot brigade are part of the mainstream media, so why the hell would you ascribe any more credibility to their view of what's moral than you would for anything else the mainstream media says? Teenage girls are the only viable sex partners if you want a lifelong relationship, and Chris Hansen's feminist cuckoldry exists for the express purpose of denying this to men and destroying the white race by doing so. There's your redpill. The mainstream media pushes harder for the current age of consent laws than anything else. That means they're a bigger lie than anything else.

Reported for paid shilling, ban evasion, and demoralization spam.

I blame the jews.

That's like blaming our race for the current situation. Do Europeans share some of the blame for being exploited by kikes? Yeah. Sure.
Just as if a woman walks through a street at night and alone she has some culpability if she is raped.
However, let's not let the rapists or the kikes off the hook here. Ultimately, they chose to rape and exploit. And someday they must be brought to tril for it. As a class.

Anecdotal. I'd be more willing to accept it if my own experience didn't show otherwise.
Further study is needed.

You did say that all women over the age of around 13-16 are damaged goods and will never be any good in a relationship
This seems to imply that that age range is the only time for a relationship.

Guard a 13 year old? A 13 year old that you want to have a relationship with??

Sure…maybe. But if what you say is true and women are healthier emotionally if kept secluded and locked up until they're married, then it stands to reason that women in Saudi Arabia are the most healthy emotionally.
Yet we know this is not true. Thus, I suspect your theory is incorrect.

Why not? If you have a car, you're decent good looking (I assume most of Zig Forums is above average) and fit you can have any school girl.

He's saying the truth.

Are you trying to imply that pedophilia is not morally wrong?

Holy fucking shit.
So you think it's okay to have sex with fucking 12 year olds??

so you're a jew

Did you drop out of highschool or something?

For you a relationship implies only sex you fucking nigger?

Yes. Are you mad nigger?

Which is it, are you a nigger or a 30 year old woman?

Reported.

yes lol

Yes… but no.

Women, like men, do recover. It may take awhile, but genuine recovery is possible. It is possible to love, and then to love again.

Nice Virgin bs retard

You're a jew because you oppose ways to fight the jewish perversion. Filtered. Fuck off.

where are you supposed to find a 16-17 year old girl as someone in their 20s? hang around a high school?

sounds like a one way ticket to jail to me. not to mention you have to explain to their parents why youre after their extremely young daughter. I guess its possible, only incredibly difficult

I know, and I dont care. You ever see that Simpsons episode where Homer makes a time machine and keeps fucking up timelines? He eventually settles for the timeline that is as close to his original (people have snake tongues). That's my marriage.

Reported.

You can meet the parents. I was 18 when I got in a relationship with a 16 year old girl and met her parents.

Reminder that OP is a ban evading paid shill who openly states that we should accept the jewish worldview.
(not OP)
(OP)

How old where and how old your wife? Was she a virgin?

>Openly admits that he wants to guard a 13 year old that he wants to have a ROMANTIC relationship with
And this is why you're a fucking pedophile. That's not an opinion. That's a fact.
You can claim that pedophilia is not wrong if you want, but if you want to have a ROMANTIC relationship with a 13 year old, YOU ARE A PEDOPHILE

You condemn yourself

Attached: Jewish Pedophilia.jpg (474x396, 33.51K)

fuck off jew

filtered samefag kike

what? you mean like a wife? just because marriage at a younger age may be appropriate does not mean sex at younger ages is as well

full recovery is likely not possible.

be famous, attractive, wealthy, and virtuous. also impress her father. ez pz

what would be appropriate for a 13 year old? seems like she may be too old for head pats, so i guess maybe picnics or something? idk

I think he's only had the one user. What does it sound like to you?

lol

Maybe there is some reason they stayed married for so long

Mormon here. Why is the only good advice on this thread completely ignored? My sister recently got married off after she graduated high school to a man with a history degree who inherited his dad's small business. I feel like a lot of people here are just perverts who want sex with teenagers and don't want to actually take some responsibility and become a father.

Yes there is. If her man or father is that it is not unusual she would be to.

There is nothing wrong with being a virgin. I will stay pure until I am ready to make kids when I eventually get a wife.

Hate Speech. Sumbuddy cawl da ADL and the SPLC rite naow!

Attached: OMFknG.jpg (1201x900, 284.56K)

But do you date women, do you get experience? It's like saying I will use a weapon when the race war comes..

I suspect it's a woman, because they're strawmanning like crazy. I agree with you, that it's best to find a cute younger girl, raise her (or help by keeping you influenced correctly) to be quality wife material. Women hate this, and call it pedophilia because they know they'll never get any sort of quality man, of relationship, so they guilt us into being with their used-up-asses. Fuck em, once I'm more stable, life-wise, I plan on going on a search for a cute 14yo or so and guarding her as a parent would. Any other anons out there, don't be discouraged, or worried about being called a """pedo""", cuz you aren't one, grammatically and realistically, you're just making the most objectively correct choice, especially given today's overall dating pool.

Not you.
Adult men should not be hanging around 13 year old children.
This is how child rape happens.

If I had a daughter and an adult man tried to go on a date with her, he'd either be in jail, physiclly wounded, or dead.

what does the video have to do with your post?

Hahaha fucker! Pedo= healthy hetero male=joo=dogfucker !!!
40 year old basement dwelling virgin incel mommy masturbator detected!!!
I got more young,tight actual stinkfinger in my spank bank rhan you ever got!!!

read the other replies

This is the best tactic. It's your survival in play. Nothing should stop you from finding happiness.

Tell me more about your desire to find a cute 14 year old child
Do you plan on sharing your desire to have a romantic relationship with this child with her parents? Or would you rather keep it a secret?

Do you imagine yourself touching children?

Your dad is a liar.
He's fucking EVERYTHING.

I guess there's no solution except to legalize torfags in their 30s "marrying" 14-year-olds, huh OP? Glad you brought this to our attention, again.

is there anything you would like to share with us, Rabbi; about your fascination with pre-pubescent boys and having a hairless cawk in your mouth?

Fucking teenage girls isn't pedophilia, it's what men have evolved to do. Trying to paint the natural evolution of man as some kind of heinous crime is the most retarded cuck shit imaginable and a one-way ticket to the end of white people.

You don't need to have kids then. We're not settling for hags. We'll just remove you from the picture and fuck your daughter without your permission because we're tired of cuck shit.

That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

Nobody is doing this. We just figure you're posting in bad faith and want to fuck children. We know this because you clearly want to fuck children. Wannabe kid-fucker. You know you're kill-on-sight in prison, right? Try not to get caught.

HOW ARE YOU REPLYING? YOU HID ME.
Reminder that OP is a ban evading paid shill who openly states that we should accept the jewish worldview.
(not OP)
(OP)

You changed IP kike? Fuck off with your vigilante larping.

user, what do you think the age of consent was before the industrial revolution? and why do you assume "hanging around" and "try to go on a date with"?

it's generally the father's responsibility to raise her to be proper wife material so that a good and decent man will want to take her hand in marriage. no father should want his daughter to have to settle for a bad partner

changing age of consent laws is something that will need to come after everything else has already been fixed. if it happened now it wouldnt help anything

are you trying to act like a nigger on purpose?

Traditionally, one could betroth early,long courtship,& wait for physical maturity.

This NPC post proves my point that all manwhores deserve the rope.