Declare English as the official language of the United States of America

Declare English as the official language of the United States of America.
- - - - -
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/declare-english-official-language-united-states-america-0
- - - - -
Meme responsibly

Attached: declare english as the official language of the usa.png (1433x1320, 719.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-nfa
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/declare-english-official-language-united-states-america-0
archive.is/Ys125
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhlenberg_legend
usenglish.org/
proenglish.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There was a time when German was the most spoken language in the country.

Why not Spanish?

Or even more progressive: Arabic - like in Europe?

English is the official language of 30ish states

Good idea, shit execution. The thread will get locked etc. because (((reasons)))

Simple and Straight to the point.
Leftists will hate it.

No we just have standards that are a bit more robust here on hate, faggot.

Braille language coz most ppl are fuckin blind to whats happening in the USA

You deserve all the gold for that one.

Attached: (You) admiring your post.jpg (446x336, 22.46K)

Good post

make it better and quit whining about it. do something about it then.
faggot.

The English language "Izz Rayyciss", which is why Mexico and points south of Mexico should learn 'Pidgin'; amiwrong tho?

Attached: 1519275034442.jpg (898x954, 435.44K)

Look: the first major one under Trump, was "Repeal the NFA".

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-nfa

Collected almost 3x the required minimum number of sigs. Not even an official reply in the almost two years since the petition met the threshold.

filename

Attached: plz help.png (1892x996, 119.14K)

I'm not the asshole making a thread based on something another user mentioned in another thread. Kill yourself you lazy attention-whoring nigger.

Untrue. The reason you speak English in the first place is that British settlers outnumbered the German ones

Attached: 1536970897118.png (1493x298, 35.07K)

Who was running the show when they created that petitions site? I can guess why it is ignored.

there - I created it. Happy now?
rope……

Attached: you created it.png (724x360, 28.62K)

No, it's because the British were the first to consolidate power here and ran the show until they got kicked to the curb.

I can't get one motherfucker to sign this.
Glad I'm not in sales.

Settlers yes, the first hundred or so years the only immigrants were Germans and Hessians, both of which spoke German dialects. Until about 50 or 60 years ago even the Amish still spoke an old German dialect that resembled modern Dutch.

The first time the official language became a point of discussion was in the 1700’s when they discussed making German the official language, but decided on English due to the issues with dialects. There were over 200 German dialects at one point in time.

I learned this in high school. That’s how far we have declined, that you kids don’t even know this stuff.

I'd sign it, but I'm not a burger.

And here I thought non-White immigrants built America. Professor Shekelgoldbergsteinberg told me so. Gotta feel sorry for those African slaves being oppressed by those """"""""""(((White)))"""""""""" slave owners, I guess.

Attached: no signatures 1.png (323x220, 11.63K)

I think slavery is barbaric and simply uncalled for.

Are you European by chance? Or Canadian, Australian, New Zealander perhaps? Just asking, for certain reasons……………………………… Stupid goyim. >:^)

OP Here-
I'm going to go kill myself alone.
I can't get one signature.
goodbye world.

Not really looking too good so far, OP.

Attached: e56045ff-c4aa-4f8f-aee1-734f87a0d2ac.png (440x319, 28.51K)

Then stop; fed funding for translation into umpteen languages, ESL, no retail signs allowed in other languages, etc.
Then make a mandatory English "comprehension" (not "speaking") test to become a citizen and/or for the gibs.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (500x522, 309.62K)

Attached: 14a42596d78f9f747fed38c95bd6d3ca.jpg (1280x720, 52.84K)

In the 1800s half the country spoke French too. I honestly wouldn't mind having English as the official national language and states having their own regional languages, similar to what the EU wanted to do with making anglish their official langauge.

California to Texas would be Spanish, New England / Louisiana French, rust states german etc

You do realize that if you get 100,000 signatures, that isn't magically going to make it happen. You'll get a response from the White House and you know what that response will be?

"Thank you for blah blah blah but Congress is the one who has to do that. Go bug them. Love, [insert intern name here]"

Attached: MGSV-E3-2015-Trailer-Emil-Cioran-Quote.jpg (1000x563, 25.06K)

There’s only a single woman at this table I would entertain.

I… Bravo.

Oh fuck off
The United states of America was founded on the Anglo-Saxon ideal of individual liberty
If it wasn't for the Anglo you'd all be speaking and behaving like the French and I'm sure you're all capable of perceiving how African and Islamic France is today
They're practically a Moroccan colony
A petition like this is a subtle fuck you to the ongoing Zapotec invasion of the united states
Wheres your balls America? When the Republic of Texas was being invaded by cutthroat Mexican bastards you didnt stand idle by

Has anyone every noticed blind people using Braille ever?
I haven't ever noticed this.
good questions:
I think braille is fake and it's got some crazy conspiracy theory behind it.

Secondly and unrelatedly, how have we not run out of cemetary room yet? 7 billion people, how are there not cemetaries taking up all our land space yet? even if 75% of all people in the entire world are cremated, that would still leave a SHITLOAD of dead bodies. unless cemetaries are jewing everyone by destroying old and forgotten graves to make new space for new money I mean new funerals, It mathematically doesn't make any sense that we continue to function as a society with more cemetary space if there isn't actually any.

Actually, the concept of Individual liberty comes from Adam Smith which is purely a plagiarism of the Scholastics of France. So go hang yourself you absolute pleb.

The Scholastics were building on the Protestant revolution from a German Priest named Martin Luther.

Again, Anglo’s only provided the network for the ideas to be transmitted. The ideas are all German. Additionally, Anglos and Saxons are both German tribes.

France fought the entirety of the 'american' war of independence, so it would have made more sense if you ignorant faggots had been speaking French thereafter.
France and Europe are now fucked because America the gay let 10 fucking million juden in when there had been a few thousand, as in less than 10,000 in 1900.
You sold your country to the jew, and the jew made it their media weapons platform with which they have flooded the world with your multicultural sickness.
A time machine would have first use of nuking america when the mayflower landed, and every boat after that.

No it wouldn't, the whole world speaks English.

already in Richmond and many other cities. Here is an article about chink being fined for having store in Chinese without a permit.
archive.is/Ys125

Attached: 1437804914545.png (512x416, 163.21K)

Yeah. Maybe you should hang around more blind people. They use it all the time. Obviously with the prevalence of audio-books, you won't see many blind people using Braille to read; but it's still used all the time.

I work with s lot of blind people and for day to day stuff they tend to use sign language.
Brail is for supermarket stuff and formal occasions, though they used to use it more in the past.

Declare shitskins and race mixers unfit to breath

Attached: Look Into My Eyezzz.png (764x471, 581.95K)

It makes zero sense for sober, diligent, upright protestants to speak a drunken, lazy, degenerate catholic language.

wut?

Yet the drunken, lazy, catholics had to be the ones to fight the whole war on behalf of those sober, diligent, upright protestants.
Hilarious.

You think declaring an official language is going to prevent people who don't respect us and our laws enough not to illegally cross the border among many other things from disrespecting us and still doing the same shit? No, the only option is to fucking get rid of them by any means necessary

As my point proves, the site is entirely ignored by the Trump admin. That makes this thread's raison d' etre completely pointless.

Australian.

op here - still only 3 signed.
I'm pathetic
sage-ing my own thread

Didn't those mutts had a vote between german and english a century ago?
If your country doesn't have his own language then it's pretty much a non country

still 3
I'm sad.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (392x247, 13.88K)

When has a petition ever mattered?

Yes.

That's Canada dude.

You were taught a myth.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhlenberg_legend

There were not enough Germans in the country for German to be considered a candidate for the national language.

Attached: 1790 census America.jpg (800x347, 60.11K)

(((English))) is a shit language and shit ethnicity.

t. probably has English in him like most Americans but is ashamed of it like a faggot

Pretty sure he's npt an american

Probably a butthurt slav, kraut, or celt.

Braille is not fake, at least in France. There are libraries, shops, community centres all dedicated to blind people. Including blind workers and staff. I've been in a library for blind people. They do everything with braille. Some use devices or dogs for direction, and obviously they use sound a lot. The clerks and customers were both blind people. And not in some hospital / medical care center setting.

Only 6 signed it as of right now…sad, really.

I'd sign that petition.

Millions of children go (((missing))) per year

French as well

No it wasn't, it was the most spoken minority language, aka the second most spoken language. It peaked at ~15%.

Next your going to tell me 6 million Jew's died in the holocaust

on a roll here
10 signatures…

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (361x235, 13.58K)

Fuck that shit. English is a mutt Germanic language. Just make German the official language.

Fuck that shit. English is a mutt Germanic language. Just make German the official language.

I've seen this a long time ago, they feel the hands that are communicating. I have no idea why though, maybe they hang out with deaf and mute people.

English is a Germanic language which borrows heavily from Latin and Ancient Greek.

ooooh - 30

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (322x227, 13.5K)

Bump

usenglish.org/
proenglish.org/

The second one is disliked by the (((SPLC))).

Has this petition site ever done anything else but vent the frustrations of people?
Call your representatives.

Attached: 1460563425557.jpg (535x798, 84.16K)

Lies. It was the first through third wave immigration of Germans that pioneered and settled the midwest.

Attached: us-ancestry-grid.jpg (1296x834, 743.55K)