James O’Keefe Is Back With More Bombshells, 'Deep State' Is The Target For Next Week's Leaks!

This year The Gateway Pundit, one of the most influential conservative websites in US politics, is joining Phyllis Shlafly for this leading mid-America conservative conference.

We are very excited about this year’s lineup of top American and European conservative leaders.

On Friday afternoon investigative journalist James O’Keefe teased his upcoming investigation with The Gateway Pundit’s Jim Hoft and Turning Point USA’s Charlie Kirk.

Let me tell you — THE DEEP STATE SHOULD BE WORRIED! THIS WILL GO DOWN AS ONE OF O’KEEFE’S TOP HITS!

archive.fo/JeuNV
projectveritas.com/2018/09/14/unmasking-the-deep-state-manifesto/

OMG! Just met with ⁦@JamesOKeefeIII⁩ and ⁦@charliekirk11⁩ to view The upcoming BOMB James is about to Drop on Deep State!!! ⁦@TheDemocrats⁩ should be VERY WORRIED!! pic.twitter.com/xpmoAocbUu

— Jim Hoft (@gatewaypundit) September 14, 2018

Charlie Kirk posted his reaction…

Oh my goodness….. just got exclusive preview of @JamesOKeefeIII latest video

This will change the midterms and the entire conversation about the deep state

He has multiple deep state high ranking government officials explaining how they undercut @realDonaldTrump from within pic.twitter.com/n9TZxKq6To

— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) September 14, 2018

archive.fo/w3dDZ
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/09/breaking-james-okeefe-teases-next-weeks-hit-deep-state-should-be-worried/

Attached: James O’Keefe Is Back With More Bombshells, 'Deep State' Is The Target For Next Week's Leaks.jpg (400x400, 33.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/JeuNV
nextchan.org/pol/thread/566/#567
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ready for this anons?

How come he hasn't been assassinated yet when dozens of people committed suicide by nailgun to the back of the head by far less?

please do remind me; is this guy like hannity who says hes going to leak stuff and then doesn't actually leak anything in order to get people hyped up and then have said hype die the slow death in order to get right wingers to not do anything?

God bless this boring, boring person.

O'Keefe releases some good stuff, like this from the Clinton campaign/DNC:

Nope. This guy is the one that leaks videos of people actually talking about stuff they shouldn't be saying, all recorded undercover.

The only one that was a dud was that mass CNN audio leak which I remember digging through hours like "WTF am I listening to again?" That one sucked and had nothing. Typically the rest have some meat to chew on.

I really like the work James and Project Veritas does. They are true journalists. That being said, I really hope that he names the real deep state. He needs to name the jews, and be explicit that much of the deep state is run by jews.

If he does that, and stays alive, I'm betting he'll run for President one day

I can bet most of the targets are no doubt Jewish or have Jewish connections. Zig Forums can point this out. I'll do my best to post the leaks here on time.

So you're implying Veritas won't mention it. If that is the case, their namesake will lose it's punch. They will have refused to tell the truth in full.

They won't come right and and say "heres the Jew" and you should know that. If you want Drudge Headlines (30+ millions views) you won't do it like that. So YES, its up to us.

This doesn't mean we can't use these leaks to point it out though. They will be juicy and I'm sure it will lead to Jews, as it normally does. If you discard it then its just a lost opportunity to name the Jew.

And thus they become another infowars. Perhaps that's what they want.

We'll see what they do. They can name the jew without being aggressive or implying racist intent. James has always been about simply stating the facts.

Because he's bankrolled by this kike.

Attached: Shillman.jpg (490x327, 40.97K)

if the names of those being exposed do not have echo symbols around them; it will be nothing shy of uh-fucking-mazing. the only saving grace will be if those goyim exposed start (((naming names))) themselves
-the Q-cumbers have not yet figured out that they're in the midst of an inner battle which spans millennia; only recently characterized by catchy terms like "Zionists" or "Globalists"

That's a solid point. If the actions are the same, even if the name changes, the trail leads back to the same group regardless.

Godspeed to Veritas

inb4 suicide via 37 bullets in the back of the head

Zionists is what the Jews are though, and that doesn't necessarily mean 'globalist' either. Lots of Jews tend to be extremely nationalistic when it comes to Israel. They simply course and subvert other nations (no matter their politics). Thats what makes Zionists so influential around the globe. That and their hands in central banking of-course.

I'm sure Keefe has dealt with death threats before. I hear the guy actually lives underground for real.

They mean "deep state" in the same way Kikebart and Thernovich do. In other words, anyone who isn't enough of an Israel-firster, like McMaster.

Fuck yeah. Time to barrel roll this bitch of a world into Valhalla
Nose it down and
Call
It
A
Night

He, O'Keefe&Co. are doing better work than the US Congress and (((The US Media©®™))) indoctrination agenda combined. Both Congress and US media have, as he put it, "abdicated their responsibilities"; Congress beginning with core tenet of regulating the money supply if not issuing currency outright, and the media, …

Aside: We're do for a "market correction" (read: wealth extraction) within the next 2 years, which will either look like '01 or '08; followed by yet millions more becoming homeless, and the same psychopaths/sociopaths that got us to this point, are still in their old positions

he should consider making his announcement(s) from an undisclosed location before he gets Rich'd or Assange'd

indeed! but as soon as anyone mentions the "J-word", the Christcucks and Evangelicals will Turtle into their shells where the denial can keep them warm. The Scofield bible has achieved its larger goals with both groups

Attached: thomas jefferson quote.png (850x400 84.62 KB, 58.89K)

Attached: abolish the deep state.jpg (632x526, 96.61K)

Is jeff sessions finally going to wake the fuck up for real this time and do something about anything?

wait. Didn't she die? I distinctly remember a very big memorial ceremony for her.

Yeah, and I know one of her granddaughters that became a super lefty and is even trying to start a diversity investment fund.

It should read "PhyllisShlafly.com", it seems like OP is an illiterate nigger. Shlafly was apparently jew-wise at one point, dining with Revilo P. Oliver and discussing the traditional enemy, but then she went on to be involved with the CNP, the CFR's Israel-first "right-wing" counterpart.

it had them admitting to being fake news but it wasnt anything we didnt already know… just confirmed it.

No this guy delivers.

wouldn't not would

They havent done it to him yet, and hes delivered thus far.

Stupid kike, he ALWAYS has juicy releases, where have you been user? Or are you just not from around these parts?

He's a tool, like all the e-celebs who have something to sell. If he had anything important he would be dead.

I like the guy and all but he has never - ever - released a video that stood up to the hype around it.

neck yourself

you expect a massive ass raping red pill? the public is dumb as shit and babby doses are required.

Fuck off, not buying your book.

at least put some effort in

What happened to Hillary's nigger tape?

How hasn't O'Keefe been suicided yet? Anyway, I hope he really delivers, and it goes viral. His undercover DNC/Hillary campaign shit was great.

the people that nailgunned themselves were far more effective in changing, or possibly changing, real world events. wtf has o'keefe actually DONE in terms of affecting real-world political outcomes? nothing

also

this

Are we going to have to dig through a mountain of documents again?
Hoping veritas will prime the best stuff front and center.

>archive.fo/JeuNV
Is James O'Keefe controlled oppo? Saul Alinsky was a jew and is a jewish icon.

nothing is ever simple or clear when you actually get high up in politics or education, tbh stop trying to draw distinctions like that

It is weird how some journos dig deep enough to get themselves killed in an "accident" or "suicide" or "botched robbery" while others apparently don't scratch deep enough to be targeted by the (((criminal cartel))) embedded in U.S. news, entertainment, education, banking and politics.

Attached: memory holed - journo killed.mp4 (640x360, 3.07M)

True journalists have to be unbiased. Unless O'Keefe derails the train and purposefully points out history of every kike involved in ruining Western society. But I assume his aim is at a smaller target/ subject matter. Otherwise he would quickly be labeled a Nazi, because of the "not all Jews…"
That's where we come in. People may argue, but will soon learn, the inevitable: Zig Forums was right again.

O'Keefe has some great videos. His Democratic voter fraud videos were giant redpills to easily be served to normalfags. Sadly, with the exception even with video proof no one is ever charged, not even low level local volunteers. His first ACORN video was an exception in this regard.

Attached: democrat voter fraud ny.webm (426x240, 4.47M)

everyting about the whole Trump phenomenon and the 'deep state' is turning into a giant scam

* media still there, no hits to project mockingbird at all, there have still been hoaxes, Vegas was probably the biggest one ever, Losers like Hogg are still crusing around
* big pharma not btfo, no breakthroughs, no cures, plants all still banned
* hasn't come out hard in support of 1st or 2nd amendment
* justice, no high level crime prosecuted, no proper big scalps leading to any real change ONLY LARPING

The only thing Trump move forward on a 'deep state' that Trump seems to have made was just use the label of 'deep state' which I guess is something but hey.

But here we have this guy, he's just another shill that flops out some token scandal that has no effect on anything. Face it, the whole format itself is suspicious, if he was uncovering anything big enough it wouldn't be about selling books or waiting for segments to air.

Yeah, he only lowered regulatory burden to levels not seen since they started keeping records and prevented us from going into another war for Israel, but hey, he's Bibi's puppet so fuck him and everything he is doing.

Hey now, let's not get carried away. Only dems get loyal AG's. We're stuck with 'insubordinate hillbillies'.

Look at all the shills trying to discredit this guy's hard work by linking him to Jews!

Attached: 6535727853_ed500004dc_b.jpg (1024x683, 168.77K)

I'm not saying you're doing this, but it would be a mistake to think "deep enough" only – that could lead to views like so-and-so is controlled op or so-and-so apparently didn't have the truth bc, still alive. the is a lot more that goes into it: timing, particular issues, particular people, external support (does the journo have the right friends/funding), attitude (has the journo shown the ability to 'play ball'), opportunity (does the journo have, say, a drug habit) etc etc

there are probably plenty of people the (((high ups))) want to off, but they can't simply off everyone so they have to make choices

a lot of what he has exposed isn't illegal, tho, or too commonplace to be investigate, or, doesn't directly connect the person being taped to any specific illegal act. Some campaign manager hired gun PAC dude admitting that he knows ppl get bused in to vote doesn't really give you a direct tie to a specific instance of illegal activity, for instance

His job is to do nothing otherwise Trump would have fired him by now.

Tomorrows news today.

Doubtful. That I'm aware of O'Keefe has never actually outed anyone but the fucking tiny guys who have zero pull. He's also which leads me to believe he's a controlled oppo distraction.

blackpill muh trumpstein retardation
just fuck back off to whatever hole you crawled out of

kek/10

The greatest trick the kikes ever pulled was getting idiots to chase after this "deep state" mirage. All of these criminals are right out in the open, shitting up the country. Heck, you see them right on Fox and MSNBC all of the time. It's no secret who is doing what. It's all meant to trick the rubes into thinking Trump is powerless to control the executive branch, when in reality nothing changes because Trump doesn't want it to.

hohohoho

Gross poo poo pee pee gay shit faggot

Attached: 49d6362e34f07801d62558ed210bc23bbbfbda7a445dcc0c2c8e94e31c3e2e5b.png (800x850, 176.71K)

this is how fucking stupid you are

>>>/cuckchan/
you have to go back

Shills honestly believe the "low info voter" meme and think we only comprehend subjects at surface value.
Under that delusion they are certain merely telling us something contrary to reality is enough to instantly sway and redirect simple cattle minded shells.

perhaps you had a point, but i'm not getting it

These fags sure like roses.

Attached: edelweiss.png (1600x1600, 24.5K)

Zig Forums mods are thin skinned nigger clean it up polvol and put in the work you fucking faggot
Zig Forums mods are thin skinned nigger clean it up polvol and put in the work you fucking faggot