German mortgage rates lower than ever before

German mortgage rates lower than ever before

Get in line goys and purchase property so you can't move when we fill your village with rapefugees outnumbering you two to one.

1.97% for a 20 year fixed rate, 1.76% for a 10 year fixed rate mortgage.

bild.de/geld/wirtschaft/wirtschaft/guenstige-konditionen-fuer-hausbau-bauzinsen-auf-jahrestief-57249758.bild.html

Attached: erfolgreiches-jobprojekt-fr-flchtlinge.jpg (1701x1117, 550.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fred.stlouisfed.org/series/CRDQUSAPABIS
fred.stlouisfed.org/series/BASE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they make up for it with more refugees raping women and getting credit cards and welfare

Credit cards for consumers in Germany were virtually unheard of until 10 years ago.

Everything needed to be secured and you better have proof of a good income. The interest rate caps were also discouraging.

This however changed when Advanzia started offering credit cards to all Germans with no proof of income from Luxembourg at an interest rate of 20%+.

The (((owners))) of Advanzia are anonymous as Luxembourg is a tax haven and there are no laws against such interest rates.

The intial credit is small (500 bux or so), however anyone who doesn't default right away gets it raised to 6k within half a year with steady spending and repayment.

Rapefugees won't get them and certainly wouldn't repay anything ever, however German low income earners become debt slaves this way.

There really are no good reasons to ever own a credit card. The only exception being to make online purchases when they dont accept direct bank transfers. No doubt I am gonna have to kill a bunch of niggers when the economy tanks on account of private debt bubbles bursting and taking out my 10 plus years of savings out with it.

Next bubble in 10 years.

Eh, mine seems worthwhile. 0% APR for the first 15 months (free leverage to invest and then repay at the end) and 1-5% cash back on all purchases. 1% increase in purchasing power alone makes it worthwhile to use to pay bills. Granted it takes foresight and self-control not to ever get hit by the 20% interest once my initial offer is off, but it's definitely free money if done correctly.

Attached: shiggy.jpg (271x200, 22.26K)

an incorrect and infantile understanding of the world

that retard sitting in front of her has no inclination to learn the letter H. send these societal drains back to their garbage countries.

I implied no such thing. I simply corrected the presumption that whites would be getting the loans to be "trapped." the kikes want to get the shitskins on the hook while also making life difficult for the whites that are left.
Kill yourself.

The formula is simple. Push low interest rates onto the housing market which inflates the values. Raise interest rates down the line to extract wealth from the future homeowners. What really accelerates this process is to inject non-compatible races into a society, this forces the white citizens to enter a bidding war against themselves for the right to live in the increasingly scarce "safe" neighborhoods.

Within a few decades you have a nation of debt slaves.

Pretty sure he's resisting the urge to stone a woman that dares stand over him and talk down to him.

if you think they're working you definetely aren't German

while maybe 10-20% of them are willing to do so, they only speak broken English and no German

there are only so many min wage amazon slave jobs around where that is sufficient

the countries they're from also don't have western work ethics which means they'll quickly drop out of the few jobs suitable to them

95%+ will live on welfare forever, with some of them drug dealing and committing petty crimes on the side

all left over shekels are sent back home

they need housing for creating new families to abandon.

They'll pay with their gibs. Try not to hurt yourself kid.

More germans should build their own homes, its a huge problem we have here.
Paying rent every month is more of a debt slavery than 2%p.a. and if you cant pay off your home afte 20 years youre not really trying hard enough.

If the rapefugees ever come to the villages, theres nowhere left to move anyway.

>(((Bumplocked)))

Fixed that for you.
You devalue your own income by paying everything with a credit card. Why do you think they push this shit so hard? When you just transfer fiat to pay your bills they can't make a shekel of it. But when you pay per credit card they can use your obligation as policy reserve for specualtion or even more credit granting. You're pushing inflation because they will make money out of thin air through debt generated by credit purchase even if it's balanced till the end of the month.

I quite frequently use a CC. But I never carry a monthly balance, and I pay it off without ever paying any interest. Am I doing it wrong?

Attached: Credit Card Debt.jpg (600x312, 31.07K)

Credit cards absolutely have utility - one advantage is that you can get refunds more easily on defective/undelivered goods. The issue is that for many they encourage spending beyond their means (no longer are they limited by their lack of capital) which leads to high repayments and the risk of bankruptcy - this can happen with any debt but banks wouldn't be allowed to give loans to people to buy TV sets etc. This also has implications for people who don't use credit cards in this way, when people buy cars on credit cards and even use credit cards to cover rent etc. (this is happening in the UK, average wealth of an individual in the UK is negative £800 iirc) then it causes inflation, pushing up prices for those who don't use cards, perhaps encouraging them to take loans to keep up. In addition, if this model of business is unsustainable for the bank lending the cash - it doesn't matter - they get bailed out by taxpayers and savers who didn't participate in this, further fueling the march of debt. There are many more factors I have not mentioned such as the encouragement of rampant consumerism etc. Anyway, this is the situation we are at in the UK now and have been for 15 years, people are being pushed to debt and we're now starting to see the media and gov preparing us for the next financial crash.

Also, why the fuck has this thread been bumplocked.

Only if you oppose accelerationism.

The problem with CCs is that everything you buy is on credit, even if you pay that off with 0 additional dollars required, it's still credit. So let me explain, when you spend that way the monetary base is inflated because the money that was credited to you did not previously exist, and in (partial) practice, still does not, except for that now there are more dollars floating around in existence and the act of inflation (credit creation) debases the value of the whole currency.

Note, some of the graphs do not factor the credit expansion and are merely the physical currency base. The credit base is, well according to [1] the "Total Credit to Private Non-Financial Sector" is 29.5 trillion, which is just the amount of credit for private citizens, this does not include public institution, governments, or credit between banks – which the latter most, including an elaborate fractional-esque interdependent loan asset-liability balancing ponzi scheme that makes even Trump's credit balance book look like 3rd grade math. Further compare that to the current monetary base [2] which is at a mere 3.6 trillion.

Starting to get the picture user?

[1] fred.stlouisfed.org/series/CRDQUSAPABIS

[2] fred.stlouisfed.org/series/BASE

Attached: 1401124523825.gif (5344x3776 712.58 KB, 2.93M)

…except if you live in a country where a credit score matters, eg. UK, US, Canada.