Most read article in Irish Times whines about whitewashing

Most read article in Irish Times whines about whitewashing

The poz is leaking hard from across the pond to the Irish Times, which is apparently a non jew owned newspaper in a 90%+ white country.

Sour faced feminist Tara Brady laments "that whitewashed casting choices can’t come too soon" and promotes the movie "Crazy Rich Asians", which features the most irredeemable aspects of modern Asian culture - incessant greed among women that consider mere millionaires peasants and would sell their non existent souls to meet Mr. Billionaire like Wendy Deng, so they can piss away all his money on gaudy displays of wealth.

irishtimes.com/culture/film/crazy-rich-asians-the-end-of-whitewashed-casting-choices-can-t-come-too-soon-1.3625364

Attached: image.jpg (620x330, 42.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wendi_Deng_Murdoch
youtube.com/watch?v=asKUQq_iULg
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/3235650/Children-in-single-parent-families-more-likely-to-suffer-emotional-problems-report-finds.html
telegraph.co.uk/education/educationnews/8064435/Children-in-single-parent-families-worse-behaved.html
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/children-single-parent-homes-suffer-5594831
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/8109184/Children-from-broken-homes-nine-times-more-likely-to-commit-crimes.html
theguardian.com/society/2006/feb/21/mentalhealth.childrensservices
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In 1987 she met an American businessman and his wife, Jake and Joyce Cherry, who had temporarily relocated to China and helped build a refrigerator factory. She learned English skills from Joyce. In 1988, she abandoned her medical studies and traveled to the United States on a study permit, with Jake and Joyce Cherry sponsoring her student visa and providing shelter

When Deng was living with Jake and Joyce Cherry during Deng's studies in the United States, Joyce Cherry discovered her husband, Jake, was having an affair with Deng, who was 30 years his junior, and demanded Deng leave the house. Jake Cherry soon followed and moved in with Deng,[10] and the two married in 1990.[9] Their marriage lasted 2 years 7 months before they were legally divorced,[10] but Jake would later explain they stayed together for only four or five months, when he learned that Deng was spending time with David Wolf, a man closer to her age.[9] Nonetheless, she had been able to secure a green card through her marriage to Cherry.[9][10]

In 1997 she met Rupert Murdoch, who is 37 years her senior, while working as an executive at the Murdoch-owned Star TV in Hong Kong.[20] They married in 1999[citation needed] on board his yacht "Morning Glory",[21] less than three weeks after the finalisation of his divorce from his second wife, Anna Murdoch. Following the marriage, she was branded a "gold digger" by sources close to Murdoch, including family members.[22][23] The couple had two children, Grace (born 2001) and Chloe (born 2003). Tony Blair is Grace Murdoch's godfather.[24] In June 2013, Murdoch filed for divorce from Deng, citing irreconcilable differences.[4]

On February 5, 2014, The Daily Telegraph published a report claiming Deng had a crush on Tony Blair, leading to her divorce from Murdoch. The report stated that Murdoch began to hear rumours about his wife in 2012 and is said to have interviewed staff members at his various homes to ask them what they had seen. According to the newspaper, Murdoch learned that Blair had visited Deng at Murdoch's Carmel ranch on more than one occasion. Blair allegedly spent the weekend of April 27, 2013, with Deng at the property. Other sources are quoted as placing Blair and Deng at The Carlyle in New York, on a private yacht, and at Murdoch's home in London.[25] An article in The Economist claimed that as a result of Murdoch's suspicion that Blair had an affair with Deng, he ended his long-standing association with Blair in 2014.[26]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wendi_Deng_Murdoch

Attached: 1024px-Rupert_Murdoch_Wendi_Murdoch_2011_Shankbone.JPG (1024x785, 84.96K)

Wait, they want whites in the parts? If they are trying to REMOVE whites it would be yellow/piss washing, or tar bathing even in the case of a nigger.

That's not an aspect of modern Asian culture, that's an aspect of modern CHINESE culture. Neither Korean nor Japanese people are like this, it's very typical for chinks though (all of them, mainland, HK and Taiwan). And surprise, surprise, Wendy Deng is Chinese.

Wrong. Koreans are crypto-chinks

Dude…My brother loves in Worst Korea. I've been there many times and know many Koreans (have also been to Japan and China several times). Koreans aren't on the same level as the Japanese in terms of civility and morality but they're not on the same level of Chinks either. Koreans have their flaws, fe. they are highly superficial though when it comes to looks, but they clearly aren't as rotten as chinks.

*lives

Koreans are the second worst Asians after Chinese

I disagree. Plenty of worse ethnicities. Viets for example.

Americlaps: THE FIRST MOVIE EVER WITH ASIANS LOOK! WE DID IT!

All of chinese film industry: excuse me what teh fuck

I agree.

Viets, Laos, Cambodians, Burmese, and Thai are all infinitely better than chinks and gooks.

If you really want to lump some other asians in with the chinks and gooks you should lump the mudshit islander asians in Indonesia, and Malaysia.

where islam has a strong presence
surprise surprise

Laughable nonsense. Compare any Chinatown or Koreatown with fe. Viet or Hmong enclaves.

Wrong.
A million times better than soulless Korean scum.

And the latter is always better.

Just hilarious.

youtube.com/watch?v=asKUQq_iULg
Stop letting the (((media))) program your mind

Nobody cares dude. They are still a million times better than Koreans.

are korans the ultimate NPC? i have a korean friend he is quite troubled.

are koreans the ultimate NPC? i have a korean friend he is quite troubled.

Koreans, like Chinese, are essentially Jews. Vietnamese and so on might be niggerish, but at least that is better than being Jewish.

yeah south asians are cool, im not a racist faggot.

Irish here. Ireland is an incredibly liberal country, despite the high-percentage of whites.

This is what our ancestors fought for a 800 years for.

Attached: FT5S Easter Rising 1916 aerial shot oconnell bridge.jpg (516x288, 55.63K)

Whats really funny is Ibet a few young committed men could take things over if inclined.

Except it isn't as that simple. Real life dynamics and all.

Its simply under enemy attack.

I'm considering doing it, I'm sick of the way this country is going.

I'm from the North, and the political talent here is so unbelievably poor, and everybody is so utterly disillusioned with the 2 major parties that a breath of fresh air might appeal to a lot of people.

The big problem though is the division between nationalists and unionists, which is the basis of all political discussion.

Globalism's end goal is a mono-global culture. Irish culture is not that culture.

I don't actually see anything wrong with this. Everything else on that list is fucked, but gay marriage specifically actually seems like a decent solution to the promiscuity among homosexuals, that is - if they respect their own matrimony, which pretty much nobody does, gay or straight. I see the main complaints about homosexuality are more about their promiscuity, which is prevalent in every sexual orientation.

Although, there are those that say pedophilia and child molestation are also commonplace in homosexuality. I wouldn't know anything about since I lack firsthand experience with gays, but I do know there are many child molestators who are straight. Either way, pedophiles must be hanged regardless of sexual orientation.

What is that about? Why them?

False, it should be completely shunned by law and society at large as it has been.

"If"
Homosexuals are pretty much all hyper-promiscuous and marriage isn't going to stop them.
"Gay marriage" isn't about having happy traditional-style gay couples with white picket fences.
It, like just about every other modern leftist cause, is about attacking and tearing down the institutions of western civilization.

Attached: gkee5p6.jpg (1080x1219, 248.6K)

The main reason for the legalisation of gay marriage has always been to undermine the legal position of same sex marriage, and by extension the family.

Gay marriage gives gays the same rights of adoption as straight couples - do you think gays should be allowed to raise children?

You may have a point

These statistics are worrying, but it needs context in regards to how it compares with heterosexuality.

Gay couples would have to be pretty dismal to be a worse option for a child than a foster home.

I'll explain;

in the 17th century, the plantation of Ulster (the northern province) by the Scots led to a permanent longstanding division between the Protestant, unionists (British) settlers and the catholic, nationalist (Irish) natives.

This division was really cemented in the national psyche by the Troubles, roughly 4 decades of sectarian violence and guerilla warfare in the North.

This continues to this day and due to perpetual conflict and animosity between the two groups has never really faded away. The 1998 peace agreement has seen the sectarian violence ended but now the division is simply expressed in party politics wherein basically everyone votes for either the Democratic Unionist Party or Sinn Fein depending upon their tribe.

Also notable that the Unionists adhere to the doctrine of the Orange Order, which has links to masonry and is fervently Zionist, although this is not of particular importance to most unionists.

Would you accept a southerner who stands against Sinn Fein marxist scum who've betrayed the irish in the south to jewish globalism and opened our borders to genocide us in IRELAND 2040. Our ancestors fought in the Easter Rising for an Irish sovereignty that we dreamed of for 800 years and within 2 generations we gave it up to the EU

Attached: triskelion.png (232x218, 4.08K)

Well your argument is based on a supposition, as opposed to any real facts. Homosexual adoption of children has never occurred in recorded history on the scale that we are now permitting and thus its effects will be unknown. Why people are so eager to conduct such experiments upon children, who knows.

Also, if this is permitted, why not allow single people to adopt children? Or a poly-amorous group?

This is awesome. Please Asia, take up the mantle of degeneracy so white women can get off their pedestals.

Yes of course - I am an ardent nationalist and want a united Ireland. I agree, isn't it awful what has happened to us? We had the opportunity and we fucking squandered it.

We need great men again - A Parnell, Pearse or Collins - someone who can possibly reinvigorate the Ireland of old. Not to be pretentious but I'm increasingly feeling a need to do this myself if no one else will step up.

And I say to my people's masters: Beware,
Beware of the thing that is coming, beware of the risen people,
who shall take what ye would not give. Did ye think to conquer the people,
Or that Law is stronger than life and than men's desire to be free?
We will try it out with you, ye that have harried and held,
Ye that have bullied and bribed, tyrants, hypocrites, liars!
- Pádraig Pearse

The solution to that is extermination. Castration if you want to be humane.

Why not permit single people to adopt? I see no reason not to. Polyamorous groups? What are those?

Why not exterminate all promiscuous people at that point?

Then rise up my free Irish son for a free Ireland, for a growing Ireland, and for a united Ireland. To Lia Fáil to hear the will of our ancestors for the strength of Pearse, Parnell's wisdom, and Collins bravery!

Attached: ailm.jpg (200x202, 7.46K)

You know what? I fucking will.

Attached: 249ingnu.jpg (850x400, 64.79K)

Thanks. What role did Ireland play in WW2, what happened there? I admit I don't know much of that period's Ireland.

The Republic was neutral during the war. Although it did play some minor roles, such as sending fire engines and ambulances to Belfast during the Blitz. On the ground, the neutrality was slightly in favour of the allies, as some Irish men did fight for the allies, believing it to be a worthy cause. Ireland was often accidentally bombed by the Luftwaffe.

The Protestant population in the North supported the British war effort fervently, as they had done in WW1, as a means of showing their allegiance to the Union. Nationalists were, understandably, less willing to fight, although many from the North and South did volunteer.

Despite pressure on the UK government from the Unionist Northern Irish government, conscription was not imposed on the North due to fears of nationalist backlash.

The North had a thriving steel and shipbuilding industry that was used for the war effort. After London, Belfast was the 2nd most bombed city in the UK.

Churchill offered de Valera (the Irish Taoiseach) a united Ireland if Ireland were to join the allies, and he refused this offer.

De Valera refused to give Jewish refugees asylum. When Hitler died, de Valera gave his condolences to the German nation on behalf of the Irish people.

Attached: article-2092138-0001A18200000C1D-515_306x423.jpg (306x423, 21.05K)

There is a big difference between promiscuity and hyper promiscuity. Promiscuity within heterosexual and homosexual groups is not the same thing, its like comparing beer to absinthe.

They don't. I won't speak on lesbians who have their own set of disfunctions, but fags definitely don't. Promiscuity and hyper-sexuality is baked into the homosexual lifestyle.

This guy gets it

Attached: image.gif (645x480 6.29 KB, 77.99K)

That would be good too.

telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/3235650/Children-in-single-parent-families-more-likely-to-suffer-emotional-problems-report-finds.html

telegraph.co.uk/education/educationnews/8064435/Children-in-single-parent-families-worse-behaved.html

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/children-single-parent-homes-suffer-5594831

telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/8109184/Children-from-broken-homes-nine-times-more-likely-to-commit-crimes.html

theguardian.com/society/2006/feb/21/mentalhealth.childrensservices

Stopped reading right there.

Yes, we all know single mothers ruin children - but what about single fathers?

It always saddened me to speak with Irish people and realize just how much they despise their own language. To most of them it's just some primitive bullshit they have to suffer through in school. Perfidious Albion really did a number on them.

Better in what way? You keep saying that but I don't see any proof or reason. I live in SEA and have been to Thai, Indonesia, Phillipine and Malaysia, the natives are always niggerishly violent and short-sightedly greedy, blow their all their salary on booze and prostitutes then steal from their employer, when get caught doing crimes always scream racism or resort to violence. Fucking disgusting subhuman, responsibility is a concept so foreign to them, they might as well consider it a myth.

They say race is only skin deep but from what I saw over the years, races with darker skin tone have no chance of evolving into some slightly civilized race like East Asian. Chinks and Gooks might be the Jews of Asia but they're at least closer to human and won't murder you for a pack of cigarette.

Those are (((Americans))), get it right, faggot.

Chinatowns and Koreatowns are the lowest dens of filth, degeneracy, and outright jewry. You could not be more fucking wrong.

Attached: thai-hitler-billboard.jpg (634x474, 86.31K)

Lad… No. Those two are only just under Jews in the least human category.

whitewash = yellowface, blackface, redface
Did most of you miss the point of this article?
Do you want white actors to play Asians?

Crazy how (((modern))) white women are bent on destroying their own race. If she's a flip and said something similar to that statement in pinoy land, her head would be on the chopping block instantly.

Definition of a Greek tragedy.

Attached: 18882216_10158805730265483_2760568177907478150_n.jpg (492x960, 65.6K)

I'm not Irish and I find this pretty fucking sad.

Attached: hurts_2.jpg (526x701, 71.09K)