ITT: We mourn the death of Jewish American Ari Fuld

ITT: We mourn the death of Jewish American Ari Fuld

A sad day indeed.

Attached: DnNnuY8XsAAMF6u.jpg (625x627, 42.72K)

Attached: 1482663910627.png (767x975, 461.17K)

Hurrah

Find some other site to sully, you evil coward.

rest in piss and join the others hahhaa
SSSSSSSSSS

Attached: haha.PNG (701x737, 237.77K)

bar mitzvah!

Attached: 11578072280bf95.jpg (650x553, 39.01K)

S

Never heard of him. Is he a lizard people mit megashekels?

Oh, IDF Sergeant.

Good for them.

Attached: 1443227202904.jpg (255x218, 16.15K)

cygalle

get out

By - Associated Press - Sunday, September 16, 2018
JERUSALEM — A Palestinian assailant on Sunday fatally stabbed a well-known Israeli settler to death Sunday at a busy mall in the West Bank.

The victim was identified as Ari Fuld, a U.S.-born (((activist))) who was popular in the local community and an outspoken (((Israel advocate on social media platforms.)))

The military said the attacker arrived at the mall near a major junction in the southern West Bank, close to the Gush Etzion settlement bloc, and stabbed Fuld before fleeing. Video footage showed Fuld giving chase and "firing at his assailant before collapsing. Other civilians shot the attacker," (What? Jewish civilians are allowed to conceal carry? What about the children?) whom Israeli media identified as a 17-year-old (Yo dawg, he was just a kid who dindu nuffin. Palestinians should riot. #PLM) from a nearby Palestinian village. His condition was unclear.

Fuld, a 40-year-old father of four (That's more than the replacement rate!) who lived in the nearby settlement of Efrat, was evacuated to a hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

Fuld was (((a well-known English-language internet commenter))) on current affairs and the weekly Torah study. He was known for his "nationalist ideology" and strong support for the Israeli military. (OY VEY! Nationalism is only good for jews, not for goys.)

Lior Shourka, a friend of Fuld‘s, called him a “true Israeli patriot.”

S
Rot in hell, kike scum.

S

S

Whachta sliding mods?

Not bad
is he mocking the comedian in the opening or does he agree with him?

get out

DEATH TO THE ZIOCUCKS AND JEW GOLEMS!

1 down, 5,999,999 to go.

Nigger, I’m just curious about the song. I don’t care what the threads about.

Tell your kike handlers their time is almost up

Pretty sure he agrees. He was trying to set up an interview with Stanhope and Mike Sledge at one point.

Newfags, newfags everywhere. I still kekked at the OP, however, since I'm not ebin triggered like das juden on their shitty websites.
S
Mandatory.

We know.

What a homophobe! Ari was anti-LGBT.

"Faggotry for you, not for jew."

Attached: Capture.PNG (528x543, 304.34K)

You sure threw “kike” at me pretty quick when I liked an anti-kike song. Really makes you wonder.

Throwing Catholics in the same boat as Jews isn’t terribly smart. Mind you Catholics are there own crime drama but they aren’t interchangeable with Jews… well, aside from the last couple years anyways.