Lisa Page bombshell: FBI couldn’t prove Trump-Russia collusion before Mueller appointment

Lisa Page bombshell: FBI couldn’t prove Trump-Russia collusion before Mueller appointment
archive.is/tjhyf
I sully expect CNN to report on this any minute now…

Attached: 1536873763535.jpg (931x524, 70.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/statement-press-secretary-34/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: AVx4vfhi-AVx4vfhi.mp4 (720x406, 8.75M)

Attached: 28fj3w.jpg (633x758, 53.88K)

Is it really a bombshell if their are no consequences?

*there
-_-

Oh, what a shame.

Attached: joans rotting beefcurtains.gif (250x250, 64.65K)

Reminder that dems don't need proof to impeach drumpf, they just need majority senate

So sad.

Attached: giphy[1].gif (480x256, 1.32M)

yeah, butt he's prolly still gonna get in-peached because pain, suffering, feelz and emotionz tho

Attached: In Peach Fawty Fye.jpeg (1910x1000, 248.08K)

Attached: Medium Rare.gif (260x183, 691.36K)

This. If Dems win midterms Trump's impeachment is 100% guaranteed

Attached: tsk.jpg (620x861, 156.12K)

Attached: Breaking Digits.png (640x360, 262.65K)

No, they need a majority of the just House. Impeachment is a just a formal accusation of wrongdoing against the President. I'm no kike lawyer, but they'd probably would still need to specify a specific crime. From Article Two of the Constitution:

They can't use muh Russia since there's been a Special Prosecutor who been looking into it who was given straws from the beginning has turned up nothing on Trump. They would need still a majority in the Senate to convict him anyway, which would actually result in removal from office. Impeachment would basically be political theater, but it would allow them to disrupt Trump's administration with useless hearings and drag in Cabinet members for questioning all the way to 2020. Get out and vote.

So many checks required

Attached: checked.PNG (311x343, 128.63K)

Misdemeanor translates "bad attitude". It encompasses almost any offense, from lying to the public to jaywalking.

If they do manage to pull it off crypto will go through the roof before the power fails and the water stops.

it's scripted bullshit written by Israel at this point imho

How hard is it to doctor SMS messages ? And it's great right, it's just nothing naff drama that the dumb Q tards,Jonestown morons, and Fox and faggots will lap up where nothing is revealed to the public, nothing changes, Israel will still be getting put first, fake gas attacks will probably go ahead, the 2nd amendment will continue to be stripped away while twinks like Hogg keep on crisis acting in fake events

All this shit is just a fraud they cooked up and have been tweaking for 2 years, you're gonna be lucky to see even 5 people go to jail at this point. Jews having a good laugh.

Pretty bleak man, how have you not eaten a bullet yet? There's always rope, or helium if you're afraid.

Attached: christian-bale-american-psycho-gif-14.gif (346x267, 1.85M)

Attached: Czechd.jpg (1565x961, 189.94K)

I don't really see how it's a bombshell. Hasn't this been the contention of the Trump administration since pretty much day one? Why hasn't he used his executive and military powers to simply shut down media who continued to propagate the message without proof?

everything is scripted bullshit written by Israel; including the Is, the Ra and the El. The books that tells them they're the shit. Every fucking miserable cock bite in Hollywood, the media, D.C., the talking heads behind punditry, the Russian collusion absent the known echo symbols around every fucking despicable jew behind the iron curtain, and every "globalist" playing their idiot reindeer games.

She's basically admitted that there was no case for the investigation. Not proof…no probable cause. No NOTHING and the whole Mueller appointment was to make such a case. If you read the article please tell me otherwise if I'm wrong

The whole russia collusion thing is now a complete joke, even among leftists. I see them joke about it irl, but whenever I press them for any actual evidence, they quickly shut up now. Seems like there was just, surprise surprise, nothing there to begin. In truth, Trump is going to be a 2 term president. Nothing has stopped him so far (not the deep state, not the media, frankly nobody) or lessened his popularity among his voter base. He's a sheer force to be reckoned with. A proven leader.

I usually vote against any democrat politicians regardless (their policies always seem to worsen America), but I'd happily vote for Trump again in 2020.

Attached: USPOLITICSTRUMP.jpeg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpeg (1180x842, 64.92K)

Don't get cocky. The midterm fight is on like donkey kong and it's becoming harder to correct lies due to the algorithms

Attached: FB_IMG_1504912408945.jpg (497x484, 31.91K)

Yeah, and? Wasn't that the contention of the Trump administration since day one? I'm asking why the administration has allowed this to go on and on and on for years? They clearly had ALL of the information on day one in the White House – that's what the NSA does.

Lisa Page doesn't work for the Trump administration

Nobody said she did.

We are always minutes away from accelerationism, because inevitably they (the Marxist Left jew tools) will either seize power thru political means, or thru government coup. It's wise to stay in war-mode because it can go kinetic (and many here desire so) and become a full-on civil war based along racial lines

Attached: chimpout lvl 5.jpg (1510x814, 394.38K)

That jewess has her boogerhook on the bang switch.

Thanks for the clarification. It's all so much clearer now.

Attached: cn.jpg (640x869, 57.66K)

what could possibly go wrong?

K.. KEEP ME POSTED.

Nigger I don't know if you know this but we are already living in a country where Marxist sentiment is normal and unchastised, any notion to tradition or even anything pro-white is demonized, elections are funded by billionaire neocons or Soros', and the average person says "it's no big deal". The people who predicted this shit decades before we're called loons. "No way anyone would stand for that, that could never happen". I'm utterly terrified at what will happen in the next 10 years if things keep going like they do.

Checked.
She might not have loaded it?

2/3
A simple majority isn't enough. No matter what happens in nov dems aren't even close to having the votes.
What the dems really want is control of the house to shut down the intel investigations, specifically Nunes.

I'm legit wondering why (((they))) haven't assassinated him at this point.

Are (((they))) actually that afraid of us?

Nobody cares, dude. Nothing will be done about it.

Nothing would set everyone into endgame mode like doing that. They are terrified because they haven't stripped us of our power yet.

so … fuck it! let's get it on. there is one thing war-seasoned veterans are good at; war. And there non-war seasoned, non-veterans that know how to fuck shit up with ZERO training.

Attached: Revenge is best served cold.jpg (1014x683 154.84 KB, 60.06K)

Crypto will go up regardless. We're primed for moon mission after the way the market has played out while normie markets are ATH. Stocks look like BTC in December

Why would they assassinate their puppet?

Remember where you are, newfag.
The whole case for collusion with the Ruskies is based on the 'Dossier' detailing Trump's Golden Showers Pissgate.
This in turn was a story made up by an user on 4chan, whilst trolling Rick Wilson.
4/pol/ is where the whole bullshit story started… that the MSM/'Deep State', both Republicrats and Demicans, have turned into a blame-Russia narrative.
Newfag, had you been here for Wilson's hilarious trolling, you would know from the outset that everything, everything, we are being fed about Russian collusion is a fiction.
And just to spell it out, many of us have kept proof of this in our own personal archives. I don't know about anyone else, but I even shared my archives with Fox News, so that they could move on to more substantial topics, but they completely ignored the evidence. They didn't want to know what actually happened, and have reported utter bullshit, just as much as CNN and NBC have.
Getting excited that the layers of the onion are getting slowly peeled back is just crazy when you know KNOW FOR ABSOLUTE CERTAIN that the onion is utterly fabricated from beginning to end just to keep us spinning our wheels, excited over… nothing.

If you think about it, the whole thing is really just Gamergate all over again, except this has occurred on a much grander scale. The wackos are even using this as thier excuse to go to war with Russia, over what is essentially an epic Rick Wilson trolling on 4/pol/.

Welcome to Earth, newfag. You are here.

Attached: Milky Way.jpg (600x441, 107.33K)

The real question is where is the larping user that passed the files to rick wilson?

Is he as dead as the /baph/ boardowner?

Last I heard, he was still healthily, happily, fearlessly shitposting with his sense of irony fully engaged.

That just my best friend's parents that much more sad. His father is CONVINCED that Trump made his fortune laundering Russian mob money through Deutch Bank and he will be impeached and I will look like an idiot for supporting such a clear and present danger to the nation. As he looks increasingly desperate, swearing he and his wife are moving to Portugal and the European model is so much better

You won´t get his name here, Satan.

If they had closed the hearing after exonerating themselves, they would have closed the book on all the shady shit that went on behind the scenes to start the investigation in the first place. People would have lost interest if the counter inquest was held separately afterwards. This way everyone is watching and the digging never stops, all the dirty little secrets of the last administration is slowly being unearthed and drug into the light. This doesn't hurt the Trump administration at all, except in the minds of the brain-dead mass-media consumers. But even they have begun to awaken.

Attached: 0fbdda71b9365790a4ba1d53ad9024abb3fd93988455acc8a2c81dd49ef74c3d70.jpeg (1897x1954, 458.64K)

Why should any white person vote for Trump, moishe?

Hahaha yes, any true patriot would split the vote in favor of a spoiler candidate or outright vote for the Dems. 10/10 post, fellow alt-righter

That was a legendary thread user.
Two years later and most inhabitants of this planet still don't know.

Attached: russianhoteltrump4chantrollprank.jpg (2600x3300, 2.5M)

Duh. The news here is it's now admitted.

Also, I'm not going to be called newfag by the likes of anyone. All my halfchan links are preceded by img and remember posting on Zig Forums

I'm surprised those boomers conceived a child

So far he has been worse for Whites than king nigger was. Trump is an embarrassment. Can't believe I wasted good memes on that limp dick loser.

Bump, niggerkikes will slide this.

Only a little time left before Trump carpet MOABs these slimy sleazebags. They should all be put in gas chambers, pay per view, with all proceeds benefiting the wounded warriors.

Sarkeesian/Quinn 2020

Is it working yet chaim?

Not an argument

What was it that happened to /baph/, Satan?

gay

Bump, this is important and you're salty.

They're outnumbered 50 to 1 and half of them have crippling genetic disorders. Of course they're afraid.

(((They))) have tried to assassinate him, and the text messages will show the FBI's heads were planning it in their text messages.

HAPPENING!
whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/statement-press-secretary-34/

At the request of a number of committees of Congress, and for reasons of transparency, the President has directed the Office of the Director of National Intelligence and the Department of Justice (including the FBI) to provide for the immediate declassification of the following materials: (1) pages 10-12 and 17-34 of the June 2017 application to the FISA court in the matter of Carter W. Page; (2) all FBI reports of interviews with Bruce G. Ohr prepared in connection with the Russia investigation; and (3) all FBI reports of interviews prepared in connection with all Carter Page FISA applications.

In addition, President Donald J. Trump has directed the Department of Justice (including the FBI) to publicly release all text messages relating to the Russia investigation, without redaction, of James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, and Bruce Ohr.

BAKE BREAD PLS

Trump orders you to stop saging my thread

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-17 at 3.32.54 PM.png (587x127, 44.3K)

2 years later McCain succumbs to brain cancer.
False hoped to death.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (435x494, 321.01K)

At this stage I'm halfway willing to believe that Page was a mole. Not only did she flip and cooperate with the IG, but the facial likeness is just too uncanny.

explain

He didn't gassed the jews yet.
No, seriously, there are retards making this argument.

Attached: 5237327088b48671963166c565bdb8eaa7041bf85b0761f2737a12d63fc28325.jpg (2148x1907, 1.86M)