Kike chimps out when he hears about more white babies

Italy's populist right-wing interior minister Matteo Salvini has evoked fury from European lawmakers after making a reference to African "slaves" while addressing a migration conference in Vienna on Friday.

One European minister went so far as to heckle Salvini as he spoke, and unable to contain his anger interrupted the speech and unleashed in a vulgar outburst.

Salvini was presenting the rationale for his staunch opposition to accepting more migrants and refugees crossing the Mediterranean from Africa — a deeply unpopular opinion among EU leadership, however something that's launched him to popularity in his own Italy — and explained that Italians and other Europeans need to be encouraged to have more babies, as opposed to caving to EU pressure to open their borders to a continued influx of migrants.

In response to one somewhat bizarre argument espoused by a handful of European leaders — that greater migrant acceptance could be the solution to Europe's ageing populations and low birth rates — Salvini, who is head of the anti-immigration League Party (or Lega) explained the answer is simply to encourage strong families and higher birth rates.

“I’ve heard colleagues say that we need immigration because the population of Europe is getting older, but I have a completely different viewpoint,” said Salvini. “I believe that I’m in government in order to see that our young people have the number of children that they used to a few years ago and not to transplant the best of Africa’s youth to Europe."

Apparently this was too much for Luxembourg's foreign minister, Jean Asselborn, who began audibly uttering "blah, blah, blah…" as Salvini tried to talk.

Salvini continued with a comment that was too much for his audience of EU bureaucrat: “Maybe in Luxembourg they need to do this, but in Italy we need to help people have more children, rather than bring in modern-day slaves (from Africa) to replace the children we're not having," he said.

He appeared to be referencing the argument common in some circles that migrants can happily fill low-paying service jobs that Europeans don't want, which right-wing movements have criticized as itself a subtle form of racism and classism.

Salvini then pressed the minister over whether he could freely finish his speech, to which Asselborn replied in French, “In Luxembourg, sir, we have welcomed thousands of Italians who came to work in our country, as migrants, so that you in Italy had money for your children.”

Luxembourg's minister finished with the words “Merde, alors”. The phrase “Merde alors” literally and commonly means “shit then”, but is actually closer to the English “f*cking hell”.

Ironically the whole exchange came as the UN high commissioner for refugees, Filippo Grandi, divulged to reporters that he previously urged Salvini to tone down his "aggressive" language on the migrant issues previously in the week.

But clearly Salvini didn't take the advice to heart then or now, as he subsequently shared a video clip of the exchange with his 3 million followers on Facebook with the words, “Look at the reaction (of the minister). He didn’t take it very well.”

Salvini, whose populist government came into power last June and sparked tensions with the EU over its immigration crackdown, proudly published a video of the interaction on his Facebook page, and commented alongside the post: “The Luxembourg minister declared this morning that we need migrants because Europe is ageing. I told him I instead work towards young Italians (and Europeans) returning to bringing children into the world, because we don’t want new slaves.”

And previously on Thursday both Salvini and Luigi Di Maio, his partner in the government, rebuked the the EU’s economics affairs commissioner, Pierre Moscovici of France, for likening populist leaders in Europe to “little Mussolinis”.

Salvini, who political observers say may have singlehandedly doubled his party's popularity, told the French politician “wash his mouth out” for insulting Italy.

At the rate things are going, and as EU leaders continue their patronizing lecturing on the evils of nationalist movements, we expect Savini's surging popularity to continue even outside of Italy's borders.

Other urls found in this thread:

judas.watch/Jean_Asselborn
judas.watch
judas.watch/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I get mad just watching that kike get mad. These faggots really thought they were going to finally wipe us all out. The ovens will be real this time.

Ovens are too nice of a gesture. Ovens make food. Jews make waste. Ovening a jew would be a waste.

A bullet to the brain is much quicker and decisive. The best part is that once you're done with one, you can do the same for the next jew in line. Waste less time by wasting jews faster.

Timely reminder that kikes hate nothing more than hearing about white babbies.
Protesting and running ops is great and necessary to counter the kike but to put the nail in the coffin you need to be putting buns in the ovens lads.
And then maybe some jews! 8)

Just dig a hole, tell the kikes to jump in and cover the hole.

Noice

#nomorejewishbabies

Attached: patrick compedman.JPG (938x944, 284.98K)

HOW DARE YOU WANT MORE RACIST, FASCIST, NAZI BABIES GOYIM

Attached: 00.jpg (745x546 454 B, 89.23K)

It's fucking surreal. He lost his shit because Salvini suggested that no, actually, we don't need infinity niggers and Muslims. Because he doesn't want more Europeans in Europe. The most infuriating part of all this is that when the kikes start getting strung up from lamp posts again, they'll howl to the heavens that they did nothing wrong and the goyim are just oppressing them again. I'd say they're like rats, but that would be unfair to rats.

Attached: MrEthnicClean.jpg (700x700, 45.17K)

Asselborn is already in the black book of judas.watch
judas.watch/Jean_Asselborn

My high school French teacher told me Merde did not even mean shit to cover for his visiting French girlfriend!

Brilliant site, I hope it doesn't get taken down. I'm going to backup the site now and then incase that happens.

Bullets are for soldiers.
The rope is for criminal filth.

May the wombs of every indigenous Italian woman bear triplets

Attached: chekkd.jpg (638x450, 44.44K)

Can someone who knows Italian and French give me a time stamped version so I can make an English subtitled one:

All I'm gonna say here is that I don't want jewish blood watering my soil. Try again.

I say we build gulags in Alaska for them. Just image kikes being forced to work to death while surrounded by endless raw and unspoiled natural beauty. Other than a healthy white society are there any two things they hate more than manual labor and anything beautiful?

use live jews as dead weight for rocket tests

Ave al re!

Attached: da7658073bda9669717eefcf433e8ffc706a67a3312201774610d79c1a0819e6.jpg (500x292, 74.42K)

I like your idea user, I think this camp should be built where this photo was taken.

Attached: Alaska mosquito swarm.jpg (733x553, 64.95K)

This.
White women go to the fertility clinics.
Jews go to the mosquito camps.

Attached: 1e649779728e0164edc9319b7f458d28.jpg (728x922, 99.58K)

People need to start confronting these kikes directly to their faces about WHY importing the 3rd World to western countries is so important. Explaining that letting white people keep more of their earned money instead of taking it away and giving it to shitskins, allow whites to produce more native children just makes the kikes mad and incoherently insulting.

Literally ever excuse for importing africans and muslims to the west has been completely and repeatedly debunked. And yet the kikes keep repeating them over and over, making them policy all the time…

Attached: kike removal.png (980x742, 208.47K)

Dat feel when an idea looks much better in reality than it did in your mind. Jews toil to death while being set upon by millions of blood sucking parasites.

The irony there is too much for me. Kikes who suck the lifeblood of Western Civilization getting their blood sucked by hoards of bloodsuckers

That's the part that pisses me off. The jew is dismissing this absolute truth as a debunked falsity and that in his mind it's a settled point that white won't be having any more children and will be replaced with shitskins.

It's the dismissive tone of this piece of shit oven dodger that really gets me. It's so arrogant, as if he thinks that his plans are unstoppable and this is simply the way the world will be.

It makes me homicidal, even though kikes don't qualify was human. The EU needs to be destroyed ASAP and these parasites need to be burned.

Attached: North-Slope-Alaska-Mosquitoes--Humans-Versus-Trillions--The-Alaska-Life.webm (1280x720, 8.41M)

TOP BANTER

Attached: 59862caf932992b724dc7a44368b7a8c98dbfed7a886001280e1976a95bdf959.jpg (640x632, 40.04K)

You underestimate what unwavering trust the goyim have in the system. Say we were in the exact scenario you imply to envision. You're confronting a kike in front of a large crowd of White people who don't know any better. Even if you had solid proof ready for every single line of argumentation to dismantle and disprove any argument the Jew comes up with, even after you've proven (in their eyes only seemingly) that it is idiotic to maintain non-white immigration, a welfare system and other anti-white policies, you will be faced with a problem and you're not even aware it is there. Within the minds of the goyim, the situation at hand is proof enough of the merit of policies like importing the 3rd world. The fact that that is what is being done by the system alone is proof that it is the right thing to do. How do they come to this conclusion? Well that part is easy. They would wind up asking themselves: If you are right and importing the 3rd world is retarded, just like it seems from everything you've put forward, why is anyone going along with it? Surely the think tanks that pioneer policy, would have come up with a better thing to do if importing the 3rd world was not the best thing to do. And politicians sure are brighter than all of us, there is no way they would go along with it if there were some very obvious reasons why it's a bad idea. Why would there be NGOs, funded by the richest and thus brightest the country has to offer, dedicated to bringing as much of the 3rd world here unless it was the exactly right thing to do? Even if the newspapers were not printing the truth and were in fact just one big pro-importing-the-3rd-world advertisement, why would they advertise doing this if it wasn't the right thing to do? If there were laws that forbid illegal immigration, wouldn't everyone doing it just get arrested and deported? Surely, to be a celebrity, to be among the most famous people, you have to be among the brightest. Why would so many celebrities decry any discontent with non-white mass immigration unless allowing and encouraging that wasn't the best decision one could make? The goyim can't think far enough to see society at large as a giant collection of people each acting on their own interests, impulses and incentives. They are only capable of grasping the individual as such, and whenever they expand the subject matter to something the size of the country, they assume that everyone within it are just well-intentioned cogs in a well-oiled machine, each doing exactly what they're supposed to do to make the entire thing work. And in a way that they don't know, they are right. The country is exactly that, a well-oiled machine filled with cogs that each do what they're supposed to do for it to work, only that it's not supposed to work for itself like they assume, it is supposed to work out only for (((one group in particular))). If you see a country through the lens of having to work out with a positive result for it's own population, of course every country seems dysfunctional to you.

This sounds like a shill demoralization post, but this is how deep and intricate the malice in all this is.

This is the same shit like when they say: oh you don't like censorship then make your own twitter…

oh you don't like immigration then make white babies…

Ship them to Africa, tell the locals that eating jew meat will give them magic powers. Or powder them and mix them with soy and sell the formula in Asia. Say the smoothie will make those that consume it smarter.

if any user is within arms reach of one of these faggots in a high profile situation such as this one, throw a fucking punch and make an example out of one of these mother fuckers. you will most likely do some hard time but it will be worth it. if enough of these cunts start getting slapped around for the bullshit they spew, they will think twice before interrupting a proud nationalist.

…while nekkid, with honey on their pee pee for the flies and bees to eat

Checked. Then those damn jews will know what it feels like to be jewed to death!

Attached: 28b0970b9504fe81de1671d284d7a543a9f46e9ad43f5d1513e3f2f876a3d5ca.jpg (219x255, 11.89K)

And just like with creating start ups to compete with the likes of twitter and facebook, they make it financially untenable to make more white children.

Attached: leftist marxist finances.png (600x500, 39.08K)

Attached: jews-fear-the-samurai2.PNG (724x600, 456.8K)

Checked, this is a beautiful idea.
I still like the bullet most, however, as it is the most final of final solutions.

God bless Salvini. Pastabros, you are truly our greatest ally.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (613x432, 266.96K)

Checked and kek'd.

Attached: bypass.jpg (500x369 436 B, 59.27K)

That doesn't really apply when it's being said by someone in Salvini's position, where he is the state.

If we are going to talk about killing kikes in creative ways, may I suggest comex containers with holes in the floor and ceiling and dropping it into a tank of water. Death by drowning.

THANK GOD FOR WHITE BABIES

Attached: fascism Anime.webm (480x270, 7.94M)

Bumping for an accurate translation …

fucking idiots, the guillotine is a thing for a reason.
Easy, cheap, fast.
Why do you want to spend tax money and time needlessly?

captive bolt stunner → bodies into industrial ovens that feed thermoelectric generators. the thinking man's final solution

Attached: roll safe meme.jpg (702x395, 30.49K)

Salvini needs to step-up and put his lira where his mouth is and start cranking out kids. As far as I know, he only has one bastarda

He is one high-ranking person in the state. Who governs the country as part of a coalition with 5kikes, who disagree with his policy. Not to mention that just because a different government is elected, doesn't mean the (((press))) of that country suddenly gets with the new program, or that arts professors do, or any NGOs, or EU officials, or other social workers. The helpless goy sees one person within the system not do the obviously bad thing, but the rest of the system, the rest of the circumstances this happens in, the rest of the - in the literal sense - circumstantial evidence points in the other direction. A lot still needs to be done, even in Italy. One can only hope that the polls ring true and Salvini can form a government either with less concessions to 5kikes, or without them altogether after the next election. He sure is delivering on what he advertises judging by immigration numbers and other stats, so it will be down to race. Let's hope the Italians see reason, vote together, and outvote the kikes, niggers and shitskins. Then, with more freedoms, he could take some more risky steps like neutering or purging the press and broader administration, deporting more niggers, heavily incentivising niggers not to come in the first place by arranging for the tragic deaths of one delivery of them, revoking citizenship of obvious non-Italians and so on.

Reminder that nothing terrifies jews like images like this. 100 times more than that edgy Siege shit.

Attached: счаст-ивая-беременная-мать-с-етьми-97828857.jpg (1300x957, 203.14K)

> “Maybe in Luxembourg they need to do this, but in Italy we need to help people have more children, rather than bring in modern-day slaves (from Africa) to replace the children we're not having,"
>migrants can happily fill low-paying service jobs that Europeans don't want

The siege is inevitable. What makes you think cranking out kids you can't support beats kikes?

or just burying it somewhere in the desert.
mfw all those extra conexxes laying around the motorpool…

but, don't disturb the environment too much - it's illegal…

Attached: 1530335734606.png (558x744, 428.11K)

IDK man, what you rather, live in Africa or slave in Europe? I know which one I would prefer…I think you are only going to encourage them.

Well how about SEEJlords actually do shit instead of talking shit. Siegeposting is edgy autism that just turns into discord circlejerks

Attached: 11e628302d7e7a498520b824198f9c4e8c64ec09a0422d7d532b6d9115a9caaa.jpg (720x714, 67.86K)

Kill yourself, kike. Mason was a deranged retard.

Who's the red head?

>judas.watch
This is brilliant. God bless whoever is running and contributing to this site.

This is why it's so important to record everything.

One of the most cardinal rules of meme magic is:

These fuckers proceeded to meme whites as the most hateful and warlike race, ovens and holocausts. Not very smart if you ask me.

Chaim, we know deportations don't work. They've been tried hundreds of times and the parasites always return. So there is only one solution left. You know the one.

Well, it's good to see some politicians aren't liars and faggots, unlike Trump.

Fuck off donnie, no one cares or believes you. Niggers don't work. PERIOD!

These people are so dumb.

as much as people bitch about "plebbit spacing" wall of text is even worse

Daily reminder to report all anti-whites to this list. judas.watch/ they will pay

Jews are mice actually, they chew holes in walls, they get into food that isn't theirs, they shit in the food and in the cupboards and everywhere and they bite and spread rot and disease. They also reproduce fast.
Besides they view themselves as mice already, ever see Don Bluth's An American Tail? With the kike mice escaping a pogrom?

The true nature of the left. They are not intelligent, articulate or anything of the sort. They misuse words and invent new ones simply to promote their own twisted agenda; and when they aren't being enabled by weak opposition they can't keep up the facade of being rational.

Label them as you will, but a rose by any other name still smells as sweet, just like a kike by any other name still shuffles shekels sneakily.

Attached: Sneaky Jew.png (536x622, 371.38K)

They are unlike any one animal. The closest to an otherworldly demon that you or I have ever witnessed. The inspiration for white children's horror stories. Our greatest and eternal foe. Nothing but absolute eradication is acceptable.

Remember no games and no disney villain shit this time. Drag every jew screaming out of their house and shoot them right there in the gutter. A quick, simple, straightforward exterminaton, don't trust some rube goldberg contraption to do what a bullet can do cheaper and faster.

Attached: 4c67f1e5e69ba772d691de6e626f5b85be01003cffb72cef1fdd33e472d7e573.jpeg (4032x3024, 1.47M)

You need the Siege faggots or your whole family would be raped by kikes.

While I agree that they need to be punished more importantly we just need them gone. Any second with them still on the earth is one second too many. It may not be justice to give the Jews a swift end, but the sooner they are gone the sooner we can move past them and focus on things like space colonization instead of how many immigrants are represented in rocket science.

I wish Salvini a long term in power and the Italian people many healthy Italian children.

Industrial shredder optimised for human flesh?

Optimised for non-human spawn of Satan.

you know I'm sure it really does compost just fine.

This is ideal. Would love to turn in my bedside lamp in the morning and know it was being fueled by kike ashes.

Load them onto trains or planes with the engine exhaust routed to the passenger compartment.
Live Jews get on. Dead Jews get off.

The utter arrogance of the kike, is always it's downfall. That's why they are destined to die a slow, horrible death after we have defeated them.

No ovens. Crucifixion is the Final Solution to the Jewish Question. They hate Christianity so much they will not use the + sign for math and have their own symbol. Israel needs 6 million crucifixions. Let the carrion have them before they burn in Hell.

salvini looks like french montana

This is exactly what it is slavery, these africans are being promised the life of europeans while europeans become the third world. we will all get poor while the royal families and jews of europe will succeed.

They are being lied to,we are being lied too and only the windsors and the rothschilds hear the truth.

Its just like the movie 'trading places' with eddie murphy except its with real african niggers and the whitest parts of europe.

We should line them up single file and do ballistics testing. How many kike skulls can each round pass thru? Like the way katanas used to be rated by how many bodies they could slice thru. .338 Lapua and 50 BMG should be effective. Then we can use the data do develop even better rounds.

Dude. Just stop with the negativity. We all feel it the rest of the day. We come here for a morale boost knowing we have people on our side, and to discuss plans for meme warfare and the future.

This man right here has the right idea. No ovens, no bullets, the only expenditure is keeping it clean so it doesn't gunk up.

It's a literal repeat of what the jews did in the US with slaves.

You can tell she's italian by the hair on her chest. And they say neander died out. Eesh.

Attached: giphy[1].gif (500x375, 824.13K)

They also halped muslims against christians at several other times in history.

Except I don't see any seejfags killing any high level Jews, just talking mad shit on imageboards and never backing it up.

Attached: umayyad-bro.jpg (497x469, 56.01K)

Thanks for continually misstepping and making it clear that SEEJ is anti-white.

Isn’t the phrase “little Mussolini” a complement

Glory to Italy, Glory to Poland, Glory to Hungary.

lel

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (275x183 683.95 KB, 74.81K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1823x1167 32.69 KB, 112.63K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1919x190 72.72 KB, 25.62K)

It didn't happen last time.

I like to think I've brought myself into a healthier place mentally, because all if my old, weird fetishes mostly disgust me now, and what I think about these days are happy, fertile, sometimes pregnant European women laughing and eating and smiling.

I think we're all going to make it, lads.