Russian Plane Missing Over Syria During Israeli Attack

Russian plane disappears from radars during Israeli attack on Syria’s Latakia – MoD

archive.is/faa0D
rt.com/news/438673-russian-il20-disappears-radars/

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (900x506, 452.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/J7wNZ
twitter.com/rabrowne75/status/1041829666565308416
archive.is/21UN6
cnn.com/2018/09/17/politics/syrian-regime-shoots-down-russian-plane/
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/1041791969096331266
rt.com/news/438673-russian-il20-disappears-radars/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And Russians wont do shit about it because like the rest of the Jew World Order they have kikes hands up their asses and want to mix the white race or they wouldn't be FORCING Islamic education in their schools or arresting anyone who would dare challenge the holohoax.

Russia = bitches.

At least Americans have a target on them by the ENTIRE WORLD. What's your excuse Russkie?

God, I hope they prove Pissrael shot it down.

Time to end them Ivan.

Attached: What's Best for Israel.gif (500x288, 493.46K)

That's because we inadvertently propelled the kikes towards their goals and are their fucking military arm.

So this is the last stand ,huh ? No wonder everyone seems to be getting desperate .

Also, WTF Frogs? Whatcha shooting at?

COVER STORY PUBLISHED
archive.is/J7wNZ
twitter.com/rabrowne75/status/1041829666565308416

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (720x726, 187.54K)

That didn't take (((them))) long.

They have all the militaries. They have China too. We're fucked until we start wacking the Rothschilds and shiaat

Attached: brutal jackson.jpg (400x519, 54.78K)

I should've said "main" military arm.

DEATH TO ALL JEWS

(((CNN))) RUNNING HEADLINES
Syrian regime accidentally shoots down Russian military plane
archive.is/21UN6
cnn.com/2018/09/17/politics/syrian-regime-shoots-down-russian-plane/
MEMORY HOLE OPENED

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (947x235, 51.54K)

HOLY SHIT

twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/1041791969096331266

russia are bitches. they're gonna do the same thing as when cockroaches shot down their planes for no reason : bow to them and suck erdogan's cock.

Kek

In this case RT is undeniably the more reliable source and it strongly suspects israel rt.com/news/438673-russian-il20-disappears-radars/

Shitting their pants on how Russia is clear to sink an French warship and destroy jewish planes now. This is technically an open declaration of war. Doesn't really matter if the syrians actually did shoot down the plane. The one committing the crime is responsible for all losses and issues stemming from it.

Likely nothing will come of it since Russia just has to wait out the U.S. until its impending civil war starts up. Tho they may get worried with all the rallying around the U.S. economic news the system is rallying around and say fuck it. I am rather impressed Russia has held out this long from bloodying our noses. Any war in guaranteed to force us (here) into deciding if we will accept the U.S. going to war against them and likely drafting the few young whites left for this brother war, or if we kick off the civil war immediately and say fuck the rest of the normalfags and if they want it or not. War is war, why die overseas when you can kill yids domestically and take their shit for fun and profit.>>12164773

Attached: When you realize you fought for the wrong country.jpg (539x717, 63.17K)

So will the DMZ that was recently established stay in place now?

So why is no one batting an eye at kikes openly launching missiles like that?

I don't know any draft-age White guy who wouldn't draft dodge in such circumstances.

Gonna be real, this is another false flag, russkies won't fall fkr it either.

Look at the CNN pick up, cuckchan is acting like it's the real deal but I will say with confidence it is in fact not happening.

The fuck are you on about? They state exactly where the pissraeli missiles are coming from. A BARRAGE OF MISSILE were mentioned. The story is it's friendly fire while shooting down all those fucking pissraeli missiles.

Too bad there isn't a French ship at the bottom of the ocean now.
Is there another frog ship in thr region who can surrender to Assad?

It was only done a few hours ago. I'd assume that the order would only have been sent down the chain of command within the SAA very recently and it could take several days to move that many troops (there are several divisions) out and establish new fighting positions outside the DMZ. I know if I were commanding the SAA and the airstrikes had just begun, I'd likely want to keep my forces in their dug in fighting positions and wait out the attacks until moving again as entrenched fortifications can defend quite well against airstrikes. But that's speculation

And of couse, now we are getting the classic 502 error when pissreal does this kind of shit

Filtered.

I think you know.
From where?
Do you happen to know if Israel has any platforms for the weapons in question in the Med at this time?
Yeah, and my point is, its retarded, doubly so in that its claiming those missiles are 'pissraeli', when in reality they likely came from a US platform.

Attached: Divine Providence.jpg (600x400, 487.18K)

Wew lad, you are one testy little cockgobbler, aren't you?

Exactly, but by 2024 they will see nuclear hellfre

look what israel did to uss liberty and usa did nothing. israel takes one russian plane and everyone thinks its ww3…

I'm praying for this to blow up.

Attached: John-Rambo-Sylvester-Stallone-b.jpg (500x572, 50.28K)

There's only one thing to do instead of going to Jew War III.

Attached: burn your local synagogue.jpg (700x400, 168.61K)

Trump shot it down in an anti-Israeli false-flag attack, payback for the USS Liberty.
88D CHESS FOLKS

I've been noticing all day.

There aren't any here, all I have to look forward to on that front are churches.

He'd get the nobel if true.

Attached: All the Keks.gif (400x170, 479.38K)

Probably already posted by now but ZOG media already in panic mode with the narrative that it was the Syrian S-200. Israel killed 14 Russian service members.

this is why Trump needs to go full on ham in Syria and get rid of that schizo Assad and his Russian handlers. Israel sucks ass but we americans need to assert ourselves if we are to avoid a world war and stand by kikeland

In conventional military planning for operations ahead of time, briefings are given out in secret and different contingency plans are arranged for. Each contingency plan is activated by a unique broadcasted code word. In Operation Gothic Serpent (Black Hawk Down) this was famously 'Irene' which signified the go-word for the raids.

With this in mind it seems all the assets to go ahead with the 'retaliatory' strikes on Assad for his 'chemical weapon attack' were already in place on Cyprus, Israel and in the Mediterranean Sea. They were awaiting the Idlib offensive, awaiting the chemical attack and awaiting the go-word.

Then came the ceasefire and DMZ. It seems in a fit of panic, rather than calculated risk, the go-word was broadcast down the command structure and the strikes meant to be used to stop Assad from gassing six million instead went off without a justifiable cause.

In regards to the IL-20 that was shot down. RT reported that it was a ELINT equipped aircraft designed to survey and report on any radar contacts around it, integrate in with the air defence network and otherwise give early warning. It was flying some 35 kilometers west of Latakia, over the water, directly blocking the attack run of the Israeli F-16s and would have allowed for detection of and shoot down of incoming missiles and aircraft. As such it was tactically pragmatic for the Israelis (or others) to shoot down the IL-20.

Attached: c0e202f086532028145831fdc38d33fa4f5a5487971100336d942cdcf701e72f.jpg (1809x3367, 970.59K)

YOu need some new terms to work with shillbot.

Just filter the kike out, it's what I did. polite sage

Not quite. They identified another player in it. Both pissraeli missiles and the french are suspects while the US line is maybe it was syria's defenses while shooting down the pissraeli missiles.
They still need to figure out what hit it and from who.

Were you living under a rock during both Gulf wars?

Half of these kids weren't even born yet.

I'll direct you to the 2016 Battle of Mosul. In regards to the Gulf Wars, the Iraqis were literally, not figuratively, sitting entire tank divisions out in the desert. They made exceedingly little use of dirt fortifications for their armoured formations. HE weapins have always been useless against trenches and bunkers, in every battle in which bombardments are sent against well dug in defenders, the defenders have rarely been bothered. Look at the battle of the Somme for instance, incredible volumes of artillery fire were used to very little result against German trenches. In Saipan it was much the same story using US Navy ships to bombard Japanese positions to little effect. Earth works have always been incredibly effective at negating shock waves and shrapnel damage from bombs and missiles. There's a reason why we dig in, it's because it works.

Sage for offtopic.txt

Attached: khao-kho-memorial.jpg (550x331, 33.55K)

guillotines for treasonous elites

I think the real answer is because Israel have nukes

How is that any better for (((them)))?
They are still being openly hostile, regardless of because they shot down a place or because they sent a barrage of missiles

Probably have one sitting in every one of their embassies.

Anyone else notice how fast the trumpnigger threads popped up as soon as Israel started directly attacking Russia? Have to run interference for our greatest ally.

if we've learned anything by now, israel could literally invade russia and kill every single russian civilian and serviceman, and putin wouldn't have the balls to have anyone fire a single shot in turn

The initial invasion of both Gulf wars were won with laser guided bunker busters. Saddam's Republican Guard was entirely annihilated even when entrenched. The only safe location in a modern war is the one the enemy doesn't know about. 2016 Mosul was an anti insurgency operation within a civilian populated area.

Bunkers only work against foes who don't have this technology.

chabad-lubavitch owns putin just like it owns trump

Attached: Putin1-1024x640.jpg (1024x640, 67.81K)

All threads of merit get attention you whiny bitch.

They already did that. It was the Russian civil war and Holodamor

Go have a look at them. You let me know where I can find the merit.

Try again moshe.

Either way, you two are bumping this over a lot of faggotry and slide threads.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1280x720, 1.05M)

Kind of the point. This thread HAS been getting attention and the cunt was just coming in to kvetch about the trump thread.

Disappears during an Israeli attack…. Not sure what happened… Retarded niggerfaggotkikes.

Pretty sure WW3 is inevitable at this point regardless of what Trump and Putin do. They know the workings that go on behind the scenes, especially in America, and that the leader and government in large has zero control over the U.S. Our foreign policy is almost 100% dictated by Israel, Zionists, and localized Jewry.

Go back to cuckchan

Do you even plural?

Only when not wasting time on yid.

There are multiple Trump threads up and most of them aren't as important as this, some are outright circlejerks (a few have even been deleted since this thread was created). I account for most of the posts here, but none of it has been or resulted in useful information. This is being slid.

RT comment section really came through this time.

Attached: RT.png (1606x1106, 261.94K)

There's more than one. Which one did you make?

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

Lol

KIKES ARE TRYING TO DENY ACCESS TO THIS THREAD VIA CLOUDFARE

ONLY HAPPENING TO THIS THREAD

The whole site has been slow for me.

I'm acutely aware of bunker busters and GBUs. But maybe you should listen to your own video in which at the 0:15 mark, the narrator specifies that the weapons may be used against chemical weapon stockpiles. Or in otherwords, against high value targets of strategic and political importance. This is because the GBU-28 pictures costs around 145 grand per unit. Not something you can be dropping on foxholes and MG nests. So yes, GBUs are more than capable of taking out traditional earth works and fortifications. But no, they're not used for this against anyone other than dirt farmers armed with sharp rocks.

In the case of their application against the SAA and the defensibility of SAA forces in earth works, it's obvious that there are possibly 80 thousand SAA soldiers to be targets, thousands of tanks, hundreds of command centres and dozens of supply bases. My original statement was that the SAA would likely delay their withdrawal from frontline as it would make them vulnerable to the ongoing airstrikes as they leave their concealed and hardened positions, moving onto roads and highways. You seem to almost be arguing against a policy of sticking in trenches during airstrikes and instead saying it makes no difference against GBUs and so the SAA should pack up and move during an ongoing attack.

In any case, the 2016 Mosul offensive was far from a COIN operation. It was a set piece battle, the largest Iraq has seen since the Gulf War. ISIS fighters had occupied front lines, fortified houses into strongpoints and had lines of logistics and communications working between them all. There was no attempt to blend into the civilian population until the battle was all but over, but these were defectors and deserters, not active combatants. Certainly after the back of ISIS had been broken there continued to be combat in a more insurgent like fashion, but to begin with Mosul was a set piece battle in which the Iraqis employed F-16 close air support to take out strong points and snipers, often using GBUs and often to little effect as just like in Stalingrad and Monte Cassino, the survivors simply used the rubble as cover and continued the fight.

Yes I do, and as pictured in your image, like I said earlier, the Iraqis sat hundreds of T-72s and T-55s out in the desert with little or not defensive works. It doesn't take Sun Tzu to work out how that'll end against even the dumbest of dumb bombs and unguided rockets. See the attached image for more burnt out tanks with no defensive works of any kind.

Earth works work. I actually don't understand what you guys are trying to prove exactly. Don't bother digging trenches? Just stand in the open because an F-16 might drop a GBU?

Attached: khwsxovjwoqcujkoslpj.jpg (900x599 269.18 KB, 120.01K)

(fuck your dubs)
Yes and if you looked, you'd see it is almost entirely me talking to people. When I first saw this, it was falling down the catalog below Pajeet shit and (((finances))).

typical tricks schlomo

Attached: a861c8344ff21ae6b5476493f622d6d0af77e754d5f7aa9d64975db5e787ea48.png (830x527, 39.8K)

Rolling for WW3

Attached: reeevult.jpg (1280x720 579.45 KB, 1021.98K)

I can still access the thread fine, although it's loading a bit slow

I've been getting 502 errors and 10+ second replies all night. It's not just this thread.

I can still access the thread fine, although it's loading a bit slow

Edit - It was nearly impossible to upload this post

WHELP.

Keked and checked.
WWIII: BROTH- KIKE DESTRUCTION WAR

Are they even trying anymore?
Can someone gas this autistic kike

Attached: 74b.jpg (600x693, 40.16K)

It's interesting how lying CNN already knows what happened in Syria.

Man funny how the US military and US based new exactly who was to blame for this "accident", even before Russia or Syria gave their own reports.

What a (((cohencidence))), eh? I just hope what really happened becomes public.

The forces were played like fiddles, and the user-base's brittle rigidity is evident why we're a mockery for people who know how to deceive active combatants.

t. Zig Forums

Attached: 1408472404703.webm (1280x720, 1.74M)

Should Russia actually hit back now?
Or just carry on as usual?

Attached: 1413739348454.jpg (255x255, 5.99K)

Merry Christmas!

Attached: 1525142029195.png (581x580 557.42 KB, 591.55K)

Yom Kippur starts tomorrow.

I don't know. Think of it like a chess game where your opponent has a lot more powerful pieces left on the board. You can't hit them head on or you will be destroyed. You have to find ways to attack that are unprotected and difficult to counter

Correct me if I'm wrong, but so far you're the only one to even mention electronic warfare in any way. Are you sure you're on the right thread?

In a perfect world, two Su-57 Frazor (I had to look up the NATO designation and I'm not sure if I like the name Frazor or not) stealth fighters would take off from RuAF bases in Syria, hidden under a blaze of Russian EW jamming and launch half a dozen Kh-59 cruise missiles on an IAF airbase knocking out F-35s parked in their hangars.

But something tells me this will only exist in the pages of my Syrian Civil War fan fictions.

Attached: 32153195_628389610834214_6962960955474968576_n.png (767x570, 573.14K)

This makes me happy.

They should but they won'tbecause they've already won

Attached: a_glorious_day.mp4 (854x480, 7.27M)

Russian subs sink French Frigate. France claims article 5 of NATO. NATO declares war on Russia. Russia cannot stand alone against NATO and suffers a humiliating defeat. Or worse case scenario dead hand systems activate launching full scale nuclear strike.

Russia vs nato would be a war, yes? Also too many libshits would wank to that war, make sure ro encourage draft for libshits regardless of metal disease, I want trannies and fags dying on the battlefront.

Attached: 1446158564873.webm (640x320, 7.38M)

I always figured this is what the Samson Option really was. They aren't going to shoot missiles at the capitals of the world, they're going to blow up preplanted nukes.

At this point, I think even pacifists would secretly want a Russian-NATO war. Not because more dead Europeans are a good thing, but because anything to get this ball rolling is welcome. It feels like we're on a precipice of something big, just waiting for the Franz Ferdinand bullet to spark things.

I just want an excuse to murder jews.

Attached: 4e4c5d770feb4e8982df82a9f024dbb4acb92929.jpg (660x465, 36.96K)

Along with this, there's also been a recent string of "accidents" against pro-Russian politicians, IIRC in Moldavia and South Ossetia in particular

Cohencidence

Attached: b330d5bc228c9275a899a7bb18def1e6[1].png (868x366, 29.42K)