Bert and Ernie understanding the root jewish depracvity

With their adorable bickering and easy chemistry, every TV series from Friends and The Simpsons to Family Guy lovingly painted them as partners too.

Now, after decades of speculation, one of the show's writers has lifted the lid on its most famous and beloved characters.

Mark Saltzman, who joined the Sesame Street team in 1984, has revealed he did indeed write Bert and Ernie as a gay couple.

He told Queerty the characters reflected his own same-sex relationship with film editor Arnold Glassman at the time.

Attached: eandb.jpg (960x685, 112.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheFrankOzJam/status/1042118820142436352
media.8ch.net/file_store/dd3dce7e8eb62bcd10884ecfbbf0d8883699bad5cde13fde03843a88cccbb432.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Sesame_Street
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Remember jewish women and their matriarchal society are so awful that they break their boys, snip their tips, berate and henpick them until anal male sex is preferable to being with a woman.

Attached: her.png (491x387, 170.88K)

Fucking kikes rewriting shit. As a kid I always figured Bert and Ernie were brothers or something. Not faggots.
Why the fuck do they feel the need to insert their degeneracy into everything?
Fucking EVERYTHING!

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-16-22-23-45-1-1.png (1238x799, 961.66K)

THATS the whole point of the post. Their women turn them into people for whom degeneracy is necessary as a coping mechanism.

>(((Mark Saltzman)))
Pure coincidence.

I don't understand why we have to think about ANY kind of sex with these puppets. I never imagined them fucking pussy or gay asshole, wtf you guys….

Attached: 1508115192190.jpg (344x344, 43.64K)

I call virtue-signalling bullshit on this. He may have WANTED to make them gay, but there's no way in hell he would have had the guts to lay that out at the writers' meetings. These fucks love to come out a retcon some characters as fags, even if there's no fucking trace of it in continuity. JK Rowling started this shit with Dumbledore and all the other degenerates ran with it.
>pic related: the creator of Gargoyles now claims Lexington was a dick-huffer, which makes no sense since he was as thirsty for Angela's egg-maker as badly as Broadway and Brooklyn were.

Attached: th.jpg (474x355, 20.12K)

Ses St. even as a kid struck me as weird and i didn't like it. Go watch it from the 70's to today. It has always been pushing as far and as openly for degenerates as it could get away with.'

n 2002, Kami joined the cast as the world's first HIV-positive puppet.

In 2002, "Sesame Street's" South African edition created Kami, an HIV-positive muppet, whose mother died of AIDS. Critics immediately sent angry letter to producers, saying the show was promoting homosexuality and prematurely educated children on the disease.

In this video, President Bill Clinton and Kami appear in a PSA about HIV/AIDS.

This pic is the reason why they remade Bert and Ernie as faggots.

Attached: 35b65248b362622a83ec8179ed1499c3035ff9c8200c973da683a3ae4e8ed98f.jpg (620x559, 76.97K)

In 1969, "Sesame Street" was aimed toward an older audience and was labeled "Adult Only."

Early episodes of "Sesame Street" showed Cookie Monster smoking a pipe and an early green incarnation of Grover partaking in civil disobedience with hippies.

According to an NPR interview with The Week's Dale Hrabi in 2009, original episodes from 1969 to the early '70s are labeled "adult only" upon purchase and were meant to reflect the era.

That is the best show Disney ever produced.

Attached: David_Xanatos.jpg (265x234, 11.06K)

fucking animee faggots need to go.

it is like the noses didnt already give it away!

Attached: AnticStore-Large-Ref-57812_04.jpg (1200x800, 53.99K)

Attached: The puppeteers.png (427x486 320.47 KB, 58.09K)

and this was meant as a kids show???

I'm not surprised. They're been going after the kids openly, and it's only going to get worse as the kikes and fags realize the end is coming
TRIGGER WARNING FOR VID RELATED

you could make a campaign about this, pointing out that, once again, a jew is behind pushing pedophilia and homosexuality on a childrens show. but im sure you fucking nerds would rather just make excuses why you shouldnt do that and instead jerk off to anime and play vidya. the eternal state of pol. here's the part where they started screeching kike…

Attached: asian laugh at you.png (217x439, 164.71K)

Ernie is way out of line these days.

forgot pic related

Attached: 1532682460067.jpg (720x901, 220.35K)

the point is understanding, pol endlessly whines about jews, but rarely makes a point of understanding why they are degenerates.

Attached: wars.jpg (800x700, 65.48K)

that is a beuat

Hey. 2+2=4. Just wanted to confirm that for you since you don’t believe anyone here knows it.

That child is in pain, he is trying to pretend that he is not but you can clearly see it.
It is a mixture between pain and a form of sedated apathy.

>Your creations get taken over by (((them)))

Attached: hurt.webm (480x360, 10.98M)

Attached: 65ee521f39dff774425b749e9860c61194f0e64ef5436a33dab6264ccff9faa5.jpg (521x881, 112.57K)

The characters, especially Bert appear to be children. If anything this seems to mirror the relationship of me and my kid brother, with me being a bit more mature always being frustrated with my sibling due to his age. If this reflected the life of him in his faggy relationship, it's weird as hell. I'm sure they're just trying to retcon the characters to push their kosher filth.

Attached: directions.jpeg (474x474, 34.33K)

it's only a matter of time before the jew begins telling everyone how "he" wants history to be remembered. he will destroy every aspect of what was once a stable nation, suck it dry of all wealth and treasures, place it on (((an offshore account))) and move on to his next host nation where he will live parasitically

The fuck else can we do? Go lone wolf shooter and give these pundits a scapegoat to double-down on the white guilt narrative?

The best thing we can do is make White Babies, grab a gun, and pray civil war happens in our lifetime so we can finally make a physical difference. Until then, voting and trying to make Right-Wing views normalized to stoke the flames. The kikes are still too powerful to touch otherwise with the ZOG in power.

How could anyone not think they were gay? They were constantly getting fisted

We need to meme /ourmuppet/. Who shall it be? I always liked the space aliens.

Pic semi related.

Attached: MsPiggyAlienBirth.jpg (1197x630, 88.39K)

Henson's kids getting a hold of his work has been the worst thing to ever happen to Jim. Sesame St. is a slightly seperate entity, but it's no surprise it's gotten pozzed over the years.

Attached: Henson-Diversity-Initiative-500x504.jpg (500x504, 72.64K)

It was always like this. This is nothing new.

I was well aware of the sexes and I never thought about kermit giving it to miss piggy. Why the fuck would I? I knew it was some guys with sticks making it move. I guess I was too beta to see puppets fucking.

You really think Animal has a PC bone in his body? I bet he'd go into race realist rants that'd make Dr. WLP blush. He even wears a chain to symbolize how the goyim have been prisoners of the international jew since Hitler was defeated.

Attached: animal-muppet.png (1002x600, 637.83K)

more like both are subhuman and faggotry and kikery is wired in their brain and genetics. it's not learned.

never said they were mutually exclusive. Typically its genetics reinforced

We allowed our women to vote, we have only ourselves to blame. Time to hide out, deselect genetically for feminism, and survive while society inevitably returns to the dark ages. Rome didn't fall in a day, and it won't in our lifetimes likely either. We admire the warlike Vikings, but we should also remember they fled as far as they could into an inhospitable land to ensure depravity didn't follow. Keep the flame alive brother.

No you become jewish by trauma. Every circumcised male is a jew.

To be fair, who would want to sleep with a jewish female? Before surgery, makeup, hair products, shaving and more, they had to castrate the boys' sense of sexuality.

Attached: jewess au natural.jpg (721x539, 98.32K)

you're not wrong, the first season was excellent.

Here you go.

Attached: animalstyle.png (1002x600, 627.76K)

I fucking love the Sesame Street memes, probably because that show is the second smuggest liberal outlet after NPR.

Attached: 09bc54d245f5af64fff012cb086f3e0b137e637a545d9a25a322ae099a3c3cb5.png (480x501 47.58 KB, 68.6K)

Underrated.

If he's not the original writer, it doesn't really matter, does it? Some pozlord tried to spray his poz over some characters after the fact. Who cares? Tumblr is full of these people, and characters remain not gay. I could get a job writing for Sesame Street and say that in my heart Bert and Ernie are cannibals, and my words would be about as meaningful as this guy's.

I like this meme Bert is just racist for giggles, it could be perceived as bluepilled "edgy" humor. I think Animal should be aggressively dropping redpills.

God I hate NPR

No violence is needed, just better ideas and messaging.

The kikes started the story of Bert and Ernie, now we need to finish it. Some user gives the backstory, then Burt&Ernie figure out their lifestyle was all just kiked plot then they turn 180. It's the perfect lore for them in the after math of HollyJew and the media. == Let's make them the next moon man. ==

That's nice, leddit.

Attached: Quality Education.jpg (500x613 59.96 KB, 112.74K)

Attached: 1490252674274[1].png (599x539 69.81 KB, 479.58K)

Attached: statler-and-waldorf-had-warned-kermit-several-times-that-jews-24222488[1].png (633x354 17.54 KB, 42.94K)

Ok that is just weird, I always thought they were faggots. I couldn't stand them any more than I could stand Simpsons or Family Guy or Rick and Morty. Actually I pretty much hate and despise all kike entertainment; I don't watch movies or tv or sports or comedy. Pretty much everything they touch is contaminated and corrupted with an innsidious darkness on multiple levels.

It isn't their women, its the fact that they are half niggers. I don't know why you are expecting anything different from anyone with nigger DNA.

Attached: 35b.jpg (640x534 121.51 KB, 728.21K)

Attached: Big Bird without Afro.png (558x414 52.84 KB, 33.21K)

We have been prisoners of the international jew since Rome fell to the international banking criminal mafia.

destroying your beloved childhood is what they're best at.

Attached: 7e6bd19f0b7395b39352cd88c9710f498826aa8848185b5bd02bb2c9e3f2f4cd.jpg (730x411, 82.12K)

No it is their genetics. Everything is genetic. If you took an Orange Tree to the phillipines you wouldn't expect it to start churning out mangos in 5 years, 500 years or even 5000 years. When genes are defective, (in this case the kikes are part nigger) they are defective FOREVER. That Orange tree is NEVER going to pump out mangos…no matter how hard you guys try to justify or mitigate for them. THEY ARE HOPELESSLY DEFECTIVE AND WILL ALWAYS BE DEFECTIVE.

Attached: Qw9NvML[1].jpg (200x246 113.61 KB, 29.1K)

gosh I remember what it was like to have hope. Don't worry, you'll grow up and realize violence is the only solution. Just don't ask too many questions about Santa this fall ok?

pol can smell a fed/ZOG a mile away. You're not getting a martyr, try again. Whites are much smarter than you despite having more empathy for living beings.

This is somewhat similar to the TF2 character Ms Pauling. Many fans of the game thought she was straight but apparently she was "lesbian" which is dumb because she ended up liking the Scout in the Expiration Date short.
sage because /v/.

That was one random comic writer who claimed she was a dyke on Twatter. The rest of the team didn't agree.

Lone wolf attacks are retarded, nice try glow-in-the-dark.

Oh thank god.

Attached: 1452880401567.jpg (460x630 66.71 KB, 386.83K)

Attached: f5a86b30cac504bc0062f1caacd647522a588a77589863be8f7b120d26c496b5.png (750x592 42.41 KB, 190.11K)

Lando sounds cool, though.
Replace it with Looney Coon.

that reminds me of the "be grateful for shithole food" at the start of the year.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1498x481, 994.1K)

No one said lone wolf you putz. But to dream that we are going to talk our way out of this nightmare is just plain childish. Do you think cops have guns becuase violence doesn't solve anything?

Have any of you payed for your meme license think of those poor copyright holders you are depriving value from. You should all be arrested and sent to reeducation camps.

Same. There were glimmers of decent entertainment about 30+ years ago, some truly independent creators make some good films/media etc., but most of it that I consume now is fiction from the beginning of the past century.
As far as sports, I'd rather go lift, or play it myself, than go and watch Basketball Americans play it. Hockey can be okay though.

clearly this wouldn't cause the gay

Attached: causesgay.jpeg (682x470, 88.89K)

Attached: carl-facepalm.jpg (512x384, 26.39K)

Be careful citizen. Remember to pay your link fee before posting content.

as though before 1984 SS was a wholesome show not pushing degeneracy. Focus you fuck.

Jim Henson was a Christian and Frank Oz is only half jewish, on his father's side. And they created Bert & Ernie back in 1969, not Mark Saltzman who didn't even join Sesame Street until 1984. Mark Saltzman probably wrote the sketch in this vid.

Attached: BertAndErnie.mp4 (320x240, 6.76M)

His daughter now runs the company. She's CEO and President. Female CEOs and Presidents. EVERY. FUCKING. TIME!

Characters don't belong to a single person unless they're self-publishing. Disney wasn't going to have a faggot Gargoyle, PBS wasn't going to give Ernie GRIDS. What some faggot wishes they could've gotten on TV 20 years ago is irrelevant.

Not enough video OC

Attached: SesameStreetCountSleepoverBertErnie.webm (480x360, 2.76M)

Bert & Ernie will always "belong" to Jim Henson and Frank Oz, regardless of who owns the rights. And although Jim Henson is no longer able to talk about them, Frank Oz has just confirmed that Bert & Ernie aren't fags. (Although I don't like the "it's fine that he feels they are" part.)

twitter.com/TheFrankOzJam/status/1042118820142436352

Look at the degenerates responding to him too. It's disgusting that they're having a go at him for simply stating that characters he helped create aren't fags. Like he's not allowed to state facts about his own creations!

Obviously sesame street has always been commie leftist shit.

@ media.8ch.net/file_store/dd3dce7e8eb62bcd10884ecfbbf0d8883699bad5cde13fde03843a88cccbb432.jpg

Attached: 1532717074945.jpg (605x558 49.04 KB, 359.27K)

Attached: A ONE AND A TWO AND A CHIC A BOOM A CHIC.webm (320x240, 6.57M)

Fake news, kike.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Sesame_Street

July 1969 test episodes

:^)

Directed by Brian fucking Henson
I figure you're talking about that new movie right?
or maybe the (((Segel))) reboot?

Sesame Street came out and said this writer is full of shit.
Which is good, because I intend to show my kids old school sesame street

What are /sig/ generals.

Sesame Street is multicultural globalist propaganda. Don't allow your children to watch it.

Absolutely obliterated

Attached: Screenshot_20180918-134934_Opera.jpg (1080x2220, 494.43K)

I grew up on it, and turned out alright.
If course I will rewatch anything before I allow my kids to see it, and make sure.
I will not show them the 90s episodes which run rampant with niggers though.

Eh, the current day niggers are worse than anything before the 90s.

Niggers have always been this bad

It's a show about niggers and communist jews like (((Mr Hooper))) that teaches kids to tolerate multiracial society and un-Aryan culture such as jazz and street hoops.

For example, the only nigger comedian I liked was Wayne from Whose Line, but that's it.

Patrice O'Niel

this is such a good speech, man, why'd you post a shitty screenshot instead of the video?

Chris Rock ain't bad, as a whole even niggers are better comedians than niggers
also fucking shame about Colin

oh man, let's talk about weird

you know how Miss Piggy spent 20 some years stalking, harassing, assaulting, and gaslighting Kermit until he finally caved and married her?

all the little girls who watched that shit as kids are now adults, and doing the exact same things