Israel Is Giving China the Keys to Its Largest Port – and the U.S. Navy May Abandon Israel

China will operate Haifa port, near Israel's alleged nuclear-armed submarines

archive.is/vHwOK

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1496x968, 1.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nextchan.org/pol/thread/566/#567
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Best timeline possible, prove me wrong.

They've been slowly angling towards Asia since about a decade ago. That may be around the time they decided they'd weakened and ingratiated themselves with the West enough for us not to be a threat to them. They'll just leave the machine of leftist globohomo running by itself as they turn their attention to other matters.

Fuck china and chinks in general and a super duper fuck semites in particular

They've been doing it since the 70s.

Well, its delusional, for one. Unless its an orchestrated cataclysm by the enemy. Stop with the blind patriotism of the sitting government and army which are ran by the enemy.

Fuck china
100 mil starved wasn't near enough
Starve 1 billion chunks or flood them or gas or whatever is most efficient

It's a good thing.

Bugworld and Judea getting deleted would solve most of the world's serious problems.

How could anyone think that pairing a couple nations together, one with an average IQ of 84 and the other with an average IQ of 108 (if the chinky bugs are to be believed) is a bad thing? Both love money…and fucking other people over, what could go wrong?
A: Nothing that we care about.

I could say that about all the other races.

Incorrect. You would have to add in India to complete the trifecta since they destroy the environment with their excess fecal matter. India due to its toxins + low IQ, China due to its toxins + parasitic behavior, and Isreal due to its parasitic/destructive behavior.

Use the catalog, chinkike.

How will the patriotard kike-worshippers spin this one?
Oh right, they'll just pretend it didn't happen.

Attached: 1488026177260.png (780x496, 68.84K)

The fuck

God I hate cuckchan.

It only means america has completely dried up for jews and they are moving on to next host.
Chinese are even scummier than jews. I'll lol when both go up in flames

Lol, you're massively low-IQ if you think that's what's happening. The Eternal Jew is about to sacrifice America just like they sacrificed Germany while moving from Germany to America, this time China is the new host.

Attached: 4ae01fdb49512210c38393c6595624123ac5e0d5d6d115d56d3609ddde722351.jpg (400x400, 73.35K)

Rumours must be true that mossad will murder Trump and most of US congress/senators/leaders for their new world. Pity, I suppose traitors get their just rewards.

Not surprising kikes have already been sucking off of countries for years/

Attached: 3e040265c04cc1f8e5a707e282d872ded5f069a202fdb92378d0caf1c5d91512.jpg (1469x2804, 1.34M)

This. The Earth should belong to the only people that deserve to inherit it and are actually capable of functioning in a technocratic environment.

Gulag yourself pinko.

Already a thread, nigger.

Whatever retarded troglodyte.

How glorious it would be if China backstabbed and destroyed pissrael.

Attached: 1468012489901.png (1400x5552, 857.09K)

Supposedly according to Revelations an army of 200 million chinky bugs are going to cross the Euphrates and straighten shit out with the kikes once and for all…they genocide the kikes and the kikes use biological weapons on them to wipe them all out in less than an hour.

Anyone got popcorn?

That would solve all our problems, but sadly, I see these fucks taking everyone with them when shit hits the fan

Second to last panel should have kikes killing the whites, not nazis.

Fucking hilarious. I want to see chinks outjew the kikes so badly

Zig Forums mods are thin skinned nigger clean it up polvol and put in the work you fucking faggot
Zig Forums mods are thin skinned nigger clean it up polvol and put in the work you fucking faggot