Why Italy's Matteo Salvini Is the Most Feared Man in Europe

Why Italy's Matteo Salvini Is the Most Feared Man in Europe

>By Vivienne Walt September 13, 2018

More…

Attached: L'intervista di Matteo Salvini al Time. In video e in italiano. [720p].webm (800x1067 15 MB, 192.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/5394448/matteo-salvini/
archive.is/xusDE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giovanni_Gentile#Final_years_and_death
time.com/magazine/europe/
time.com/magazine/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

…continued

More…

Attached: Matteo Salvini 2.jpg (800x600, 129K)

…continued

More…

Attached: Matteo Salvini 3.jpg (800x534, 70.34K)

…continued

>— With reporting by Brian Bennett/Washington, and Alessandro Ricci and Matteo Barzini/Rome

time.com/5394448/matteo-salvini/
archive.is/xusDE

Proof of that?

You're a kike.

Bump.

When they write garbage like this, it's no surprise to me print media is dying off.

Ave

So he's controlled faux-Nationalism, or what? He's not going to deal with shit if he doesn't jail or kill some kikes.

Wow. I had no idea that there was hope in the fight against kikes and the liberal ideology. Holy shit. Have a bump

The message Americans, now mostly illiterate niggers, had for two centuries. Good luck fighting the jew and his golem with messages. Salvini is a faggot like Trump. He will accomplish nothing for European races just like Trump.

Smart man. Great uplifting read.

To the shills criticizing him because he is not personally slaying kikes like you, he is already getting results. He has personally stopped ngos from dropping off Africans at Italy's shore.

Salvini is an ultra-Chad who slays kikes and bangs Italian sluts every day

Attached: DkP-Lj_X0AMb4lr.jpg (1200x936, 157.9K)

The EU was created by Americans and Jews with the purpose of genociding the European population, so they are just being truthful when they link the two.

This line of thought is indeed purveyed by well-poisoning shills, who use the "NOT GOOD ENOUGH" rhetoric to explain why we should reject men like Salvini. Of course, their true intentions are only masked behind this rhetoric - as long as you never support anyone who gets anything done, they couldn't care less if you're rabidly demanding the death of all jews right this instant.

Come on we both know Americans had very little if anything to do with the creation of the EU, if they did it was all American Jews. We are just as anti EU as the most nationalist Italians if not more so. We're in this together.

Beautiful.

Attached: Signor S ヽヷ履.png (1920x1080, 2.54M)

wat?
Isn't 5star ironically called 5 kikes?

Ugh. Why is Salvini meeting with zionist, shabbos goyim?

The proposal of the EU was literally created in New York City by American elites. The entire purpose of the EU is to put the continent under American imperial control and to make sure it can never become a threat to American hegemony again. This is also why America forces europe to take in shitskins, since shitskins are not a threat to American power.

Papers and notes exist talking about the EU many decades before the US became the world's only superpower.

Yes, created by americans

heil
your digits confirm
he tried changing things from the inside and it does not work
only revolution can save us now
i wonder how long before he's touching the wall too

Salvini is shifting the Overton Window in ways Trump could never imagine. Lega's numbers are going up… but so are the legit blackshirts Casa Pound. Kikes are terrified because the pendulum is swinging back so hard against them. Do not despair as the Jews screams "WAIT FOR HITLER!!!" in a pathetic attempt ton dissuade us. At this rate they'll get their Hitler sooner rather than later.

Support from Poland to my central European brothers

Attached: 1534010725252.jpg (600x739 363.94 KB, 124.84K)

Oh, it's you. America isn't forcing Europe to do anything, just look at your voting patterns. This is what a majority of people want. We're both in the same shit, Americans have the same problem. Shifting blame will only guarantee your destruction.

Exactly what they want. I will praise anyone making strides to save European people, no matter how small. And Salvini is not taking small steps, at least compared to others.

False.

This line no longer works on this board without kikey's bans to back it up. Anyone can see he's a Zionist who merely used Nationalist rhetoric to get elected, went back on every word of it, and the stupid boomers are still cheering for him while their children get replaced via visas. Here we have Salvini taking the same steps and meeting with the same people. Criticism of this and wariness of going further in this direction, ESPECIALLY while being promoted by TIME Magazine which also brought us Dicky Spencer and other obvious controlled op faggots is completely warranted. So fucking kill yourself, thanks.

Eat shit, niggerkike, no one is buying you drumpf is a kike/zionist bullshit, no one ever did. I'm sure it will work someday. You should post touchingwall.jpeg, that's a neat trick.
Also, once you decide to shoot yourself, make sure to film it for our amusement.

Attached: bingo.png (1194x1437, 882.6K)

Kushner money running low, Cadre?

If you want, you can use the rest of the bingo card to shit up the thread too, niggerkike.
Come on, you haven't even posted touchingwall.gif. You have to do better than that or nobody is going to believe your script.
You don't believe it either, huh kikeshill?

Attached: 1507903687629.png (1460x1920, 3.35M)

Care to talk about how Trump has failed to actually do anything and Salvini is on the same path to deradicalization or are you just here to suck his dick and try to keep goyim in the box?

I like how they always paint populism as some evil thing, as though representing the interests of the people you were hired to represent is somehow evil, because you should instead be supporting the (((elites))) and their plans.

Jojo is becoming old hat, try something nostalgic instead. Polite sage for getting way off topic, but the fact that this tread is getting shilled so quickly is proof Salvini is a dangerous man. God speed, son of Rome.

Attached: c6fcd8aacf061daea80015938ac1ce92b69f39afe89f8c78d7cda5debde71aec.jpg (682x864, 537K)

I wish Trump was that fit. I don't expect him to be a body builder, but I wish he'd at least get into decent shape. God knows he can afford to pay people to handle all the bullshit like fitness plans, meal planning, etc.

Wew boy, it sure it lucky for us that a century's worth of kikery can be undone by a real estate Mogul in a couple of years. For I moment there I thought we were going to need to use violence or something.
I suppose we should've voted for bernie, he would've saved america for sure.
Maybe he still can.
Btw user-kun how are you spending your time here when you should be out killing niggers and kikes? I mean drumpf is kike so why not take matters into your own hands? I believe in you user-kun, you can do it.

Attached: (you).png (1053x1070, 1.49M)

Again, not how it works for at least 40 years. It only means he's kosher. Bad goys don't get covers.

Read a book, nigger.

This is what happened to the last most """""""""""""feared""""""""""""" right-winger in Italy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giovanni_Gentile#Final_years_and_death

Attached: time magazine.jpg (400x527, 29.81K)

Either that or you can't count.

wew

Rude as fuck.

Attached: wirathu.jpg (600x797 84.77 KB, 89.12K)

Not favorable covers, anyway.

Even more rude.

Attached: (((Your))) argument.jpg (500x375, 37.61K)

Compare it to Salvini's cover and article and then neck yourself.

Extremely rude and pretending not to notice basic psychological techniques to push his shitty kosher agenda.

Attached: (((You))).jpg (480x360, 13.04K)

He doesn't actually appar on the cover - the cover story of Time Magazine for this issue is some Teacher whining about getting paid $60+K a year……

THE ACTUAL MAGAZINE COVER

Attached: time cover 24 sep 2018.png (2552x3508, 13.3M)

Good to know, that's less suspect then.

Haha. All teachers deserve to be killed.

Silly user, posting facts and arguments to counter Jews.
If they were interested in honest discourse, they'd present their facts and arguments aswell.
Instead you get cloudy accusations and shady propositions that take us nowhere.
Sarcasm aside, it's always good for anons to back their posts with proof for all the lurkers. Remember that unlike CNN, we control public discourse with the Truth, not blatant lies.

But is he feared among the kikes?

Attached: Salvini_Israel.jpg (593x443, 34.12K)

It was both. Coudenhove-Kalergi came up with the idea, and the USA, CIA, and NATO are used to keep Europe (((subjugated))) since Hitler's and the Axis power's unfortunate defeat.

(((Teachers))).

European right-wing nationalist parties are controlled by Israeli and Russian intelligence.

I actually believe this. BDS is a leftwing thing and they want to
SHUT IT DOWN!
Not that the right wingers don't believe in their own policies, but they get the funding and organization from those two countries. I'm not sure why Russia does it though. They make money from selling gas to the EU.

Fuck off, shill

if he was that would make him less american. obama was in decent shape cuz he spent all his life playing basketball instead of winning. trump is a winner and loves ameriga xxd

Amen, user

Not trying to be a dick, but you should know by now time does have different magazine covers for different regions. That's the us version. Here's the european version:

time.com/magazine/europe/

The US version:
time.com/magazine/

Attached: image[1].png (2996x2780, 6.6M)

The international versions are almost more interesting and less tabloid than the American Times.