General Public Growing Tired of Kike Bullshit as Emmy Awards Receive Lowest Ratings of All-Time

The Emmy Awards just netted the lowest ratings of all-time. It was an awful awards show which focused in on telling everyone how great “diversity” allegedly is while bashing White Americans and in particular White males. It shows that people are growing tired of all this Jewish bullshit. Mark Dice did a pretty good video dissecting the insanity of the show. The only thing he didn’t mention was the fact that the show was executive produced by the Jew Lorne Michaels. And the “diversity” song they did showing a so-called White male as not being welcome was actually the Jew Andy Samberg. Of course if he did mention the Jewish aspect to it, his channel would probably be banned by the Jews who run YouTube. Point blank, the entire show was Jewish anti-White bullshit from start to finish.

SAUCE: infostormer.com/emmy-awards-receive-lowest-ratings-of-all-time/
ARCHIVE:

Attached: kikeBS.jpg (1024x571, 101.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ATpgZ
humanphenotypes.net/index-2.html
infostormer.com/emmy-awards-receive-lowest-ratings-of-all-time/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

archive.is/ATpgZ

Wonderful news
mike dice is a semite

>(((dice)))
kike vs. kike
always a good time

Attached: zMFPc5HBah-4.png (300x250, 52K)

Have you even seen mark dice? the guy isn't jewish in the slightest and is probably one of the more red pilled youtubers out there

Attached: dice.jpg (1920x1080, 248.29K)

he doesn't name the kike and I am suspicious of anyone that doesn't. he doesn't look completely unkiked either, I would know since I spent 10 years in the (((entertainment industry))). you need to post proof that he not a kike, otherwise he is

Share your knowledge or fuck off, mcnigger

he has kike lips and a low brow, compare with Ed Helms

did you switch ids for that one? hahaha

i dont think he's a kike. just a gen x'r hence the lack of focus on race and jews. tbf he has made videos calling out the anti-Whites, he's just more normie friendly republican/conspiracy theorist tier than Zig Forums tier.

Fuck off faggot.

talking about the actions of our enemies and not naming them solves nothing

regardless he's another e-celeb faggot who parrots the same talking points as the rest of them, might as well tell me that Trump is based

reaching a massive and mostly normie audience and talking about anti-White racism is doing nothing? nigger, you do nothing. not everyone has to shout heil hitler at the door, thats not how you redpill people. we need jared taylor/mark dice types to get people in the door, then they will definitely understand its the kikes once they get in here, as there is literally no way they wont find out its the kikes once they get through said door.

your low IQ is blinding

Hollywood kikes are in a pit of their own digging. The overton has pulled so far to the right that anything less than all-in, frothing, insane, in-your-face cultural marxism will be seen as treason by the ZOGleft zombies and gibsmedats. The only choice they have is to attack without apologies or reason, or else they will be abandoned by their own cult members.

Attached: cornered-jew.png (346x294, 169.3K)

Great logic. If you aren't willing to sabotage your own career by giving the Jew a bullseye to terminate you then you must be a Jew.

Poor mice, being compares to jews

the jew even gave us the blueprint for differentiating semite kike from anglo kike; DNA. Since he will not show us the result, lest his jewtube channel gets shoa'd, an user will get in-touch with his inner O'Keefe, and extract his DNA from something other than a saliva swab

i posted the thread, as well as three others today nigger. thats more than you have done today hahahah and yes, i am right; people that talk about the consequences of kikes actions without naming them solves nothing faggot. nice try though

Attached: ACB00288-7F3C-4915-8B5A-DF1054606BEE.jpeg (205x246, 18.17K)

user that's a kike you're replying to.
That's why it's said that literally EVERYTHING is controlled oppo by kikes.
That's why it's also said EVERYONE is a controlled oppo shabbos goy.
It's (((their))) new method of D&C to call everyone as a kike so they can deflect when actual controlled oppo Steve Bannon is found out.

Dudes like 6'5"
Kikes don't 6'5"

So how do they increase their ratings? Same way they increase their polls. Just tell everyone it was great and censor everyone who objects :^)

ive seen tall kikes. that’s denial your experienceing

Most of the TV shows that win awards these days are either on premium channels or streaming services and, as a result, have similarly minuscule ratings compared to the days when most TV shows were on the big three networks plus, later on, Fox and maybe very occasionally PBS.

So why should I watch an awards show when I haven't seen any of the nominees for anything except the animated shows? Not that I'd likely have watched if they had only nominated shows I watch since awards shows are boring.

Don't forget to call someone a kike and point out single ID posts because that makes your argument more credible (or something).

Attached: 1536758079324.gif (326x268, 1.38M)

Trump allowed corporations to make it illegal to name the kike.

This is bait and you are a jew.

That's nice, how many times you making this thread?

Hes also a full blow high functioning autismo, check it out next time he has the ticks the full blown rocking and everything

sage

Cry more, bitch.

What did you do? if you don't mind telling broadly

Maybe once you straighten out their spine

THIS

do you pay for your flouride water too?

sage

this
Rats, mice, > Jews, fleas

yeah, they all have that bernie/kissinger/rothschild retard hunch. and what's with their oddly shaped torsos and upper bodies? and their unclean and ugly faces?

it's almost as though God is punishing them with inferior genetics. i guess I understand why they hate whites so much. I'd hate me too if I looked the way they do.

Thank God for blessing us with superior phenotypes. Fucking kikes btfo. fuckin lol

Attached: 24261.jpg (768x1000, 108.13K)

Juice have much smaller testicles.

As far as I can tell, unless his lips are pursed, he has thin lips, which is typical of northern Europeans(although the dutch in particular can have very large ones).
His brow is also typical of Europeans, broadly speaking, anywhere from Nordids to Paleo Atlantids. You could get him on his slightly sloping forehead, but it does not appear very semetic in origin.
His nose also could throw you off, but that intense of a nose can arise in some Swedes, Frisians, Germans(particularly alpine), Anglo-Saxons, and so on. Celts as well(see: France). Pic related, is a side shot of him.
Further, his family history points to him being Irish(original surname Shouldice). His face is fairly long but that occurs in the English, Scottish, and Irish. Germans, on average, have squarer facial shapes(viewed from the front).
To me, without the phenotypical evidence, he just seems like a Gen X'er who wasn't going to acknowledge any real racial realities(other than being anti-white) anyway. Personally I don't believe he's jewish, not ethnically.
If you're curious about the phenotype info, have a look around:
humanphenotypes.net/index-2.html

Attached: Mark-Dice-women.png (841x425, 172.79K)

Eric Wereheim is 6'6

holy fucking shit, are there any kikes that don't look inbred as fuck? Or any that don't look like they live in a fucking trash can?

Attached: 1535429345159.jpg (725x566, 140.71K)

I don't think the masses know it's the jews.

You're controlled opposition. Stfu kike.

They don't, generally. But they're learning. Just about any right-of-centre video on youtube these days has people calling out jews. I remember a time just a few years ago when it was such a rarity that spotting such a comment in the wild was cause for celebration. Now it is everywhere. The goyim know.

Jeff Goldblum is 6'4 1/2 or 6'5 and Armie Hammer is 6'5 1/2 and half Jew, from Russian Jews.

They are extremely rare, but tall Jews exist.

>infostormer.com/emmy-awards-receive-lowest-ratings-of-all-time/

A lot of Iranian Jews are big guys and there's tons of them on the West Coast, especially in the San Fernando/Simi Valley areal.

No, you fucking retard, it isn’t “everywhere.”
All search algorithms are GIVING YOU DATA THAT YOU WANT while hiding data that you don’t. It makes you think that you’re the majority when you’re in the minority.

Most people on the Internet probably only come in contact with less than a dozen sites. Google, with its Gmail and YouTube, Facebook, perhaps a random community like Tumblr, a couple of image boards, the occasional visit to Amazon, maybe some news websites, and that’s about it. For the vast majority of the population, the Internet is a prepackaged, socially engineered spy grid. It fuels itself on your input and weaponizes the information against you and everyone else. Already the social engineers are dividing us entirely, confusing the tongue, and making it difficult to communicate effectively. On Google and YouTube, comments and videos are filtered such that you only come in contact with certain predetermined material derived by social algorithms. They make it nearly impossible to discover new random channels and points of view. When you click on a video and scroll down, you’re presented with preselected comments that jive with the opinions you tend to agree with and made to jump through hoops of inconvenience to look at all the other discussions taking place.
Since Google is so influential, this sort of strategy is largely finding its way into every facet of the corporate-controlled Internet. This means that when I click on a video, say of the puppet Obama fake crying about Sandy Hook, I will see comments that are critical of his phony bullshit and other comments mocking the counterfeit brainwashing media. Yet when a stereotypical phony “liberal” feminist clicks on the same video, she’ll be presented with comments that agree with her gun-grabbing ideology. In effect, we’re being self-imprisoned on these tiny Internet islands where we can’t reach out to one another. Google can control who and what we interact with and see, and so divide and conquer the mind of the population. It’s a good strategy to quell dissent; when I click on a controversial news video or article, I unwillingly come in contact with opinions that tend to support my own, and so I leave with the sense that there is a consensus on a particular world event like Sandy Hook. This engineering of a false consensus has the effect of pacifying the people, making them content in their beliefs. In being content, they became lazy and stop questioning the world and discussing reality with those around them.
By forcing the ignorant to be separate from the wise, from the stupid, from the trolls, even, this system of division is impeding the social development of humanity at large. The typical person on the Internet is confined within their own little bubble of information–a literal reservation matrix. The vast majority of modern people only interact with the world around them through the lens of the Internet. Everything they know–and much of where their worldview comes from–is directly influenced through what they experience online. By allowing a cabal of government/corporate entities with advanced technologies in their disposal to regulate what an individual interacts with online, they can shape and guide the development of one’s mind.
We are, quite literally, being domesticated through sophisticated weaponized psychology.
Most of human history and its accumulated knowledge is already immersed on the Internet; within our lifetimes all of it will be in the cloud, soon enough the entire population will be hardwired into the Internet, in one way or another. It’s conceivable that our entire species’ recorded collective experience–all of our history and knowledge–can be manipulated and censored by predatory algorithms that can gradually and insidiously edit the data to keep the truths from us. The beast supercomputers can sift through the entire Internet and gradually edit out certain sensitive or undesirable information–even change audio files and manipulate videos. In recent years, everyone’s identity is being lassoed to the Internet, such that there is no longer anonymity and free exchange. Certain people can be effectively silenced. The Internet with which I come into contact might be an entirely different Internet than the one others see. By socially engineering groups and confining certain people within these restricted informational reservations, reality and social/cultural trends can be manufactured. It’s such a passive and insidious strategy. Just as a virus entering a cell coats itself with the host’s own membrane, masquerading as self to elude detection, this beast computer consciousness uses our own information and our own architecture to elude our defenses and gain entrance into our collective mind.

.lol
all talmud vision will burn

He's right you know.
Try clicking a couple Jefree Starr or whatever he's called videos. See what happens.

Thats what forums and imageboards are for.
And don't you regularly search for different viewpoints to see what the enemy talks about? Don't you use proxies? Don't you do anything that at least pseduoanonymizes you?

THIS IS HOW PEOPLE KNOW THE ANTI-TRUMP TRIPE YOU SCREAM IS BULLSHIT! THIS THREAD LITERALLY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM AND YOU KIKES BRING HIM UP! FUCK OFF AND NECK YOURSELF ON LIVELEAK!!

Attached: kancollectiongreatagain.jpg (1103x1200, 142.21K)

>SAUCE: infostormer.com/emmy-awards-receive-lowest-ratings-of-all-time/

Mark Dice and Lee Rogers (the owner of Infostormer) are CIA/US military psychological warfare agents.

He's not Jewish. He's Irish. He's a CIA/Pentagon psychological warfare operative and "former" US Marine (like Adam Green). That's why he lives at Camp Pendleton in San Diego (like Adam Green).

Mark Alan Shouldice
1932 College Blvd. 244
Camp Pendleton, California 92055
760-970-1610

Here's one of his US Marine Corps selfies.

Attached: Mark Dice xx.png (244x311, 103.4K)

>SAUCE: infostormer.com/emmy-awards-receive-lowest-ratings-of-all-time/

Mark Dice and Lee Rogers (the owner of Infostormer) are CIA/US military psychological warfare operatives.

Here's a picture of CIA operative Lee Rogers from his YouTube channel in 2007 many years before he assumed his current neo-Nazi role playing psyop.

Attached: Lee Rogers.png (570x438, 287.69K)

That's probably PTSD from his US Marine Corps days.

Attached: 1525329220779.png (1071x841, 283.35K)

Good post. But I'm kind of surprised you didn't mention the fact that Internet social media corporations and the Internet itself are CIA/US Military creations.

Have you seen his old videos? I mean really old back circa 2012? Those videos all mysteriously vanished because that controlled op kike rebranded hard due to the Trump psyop. I'll give you preTrump and postTrump Dark Mice:
Pre-Trump
Post-Trump

Again, this big change mysteriously occurred once all his past videos got scrapped.

< wat is seo
< wat is earning shekels
jejjed

It has nothing to do with earning shekels. He's a CIA operative whose role playing assignment changed.

Thank you. It's nice to see another poster in this thread who's aware of Mark Dice's history. He went from producing Illuminati conspiracy videos to producing Republican Party agitprop videos, literally almost overnight.

that explains why - when the CIA were trying to induct him and asking if they could interview him he told them to go fuck themselves…oh wait!

I stopped watching him a while ago. Then during the 2016 campaign I stopped to watch one of his videos and I could hardy believe it was the same guy. Do you remember when he was going after Alex Jones hard? They had a sort of rivalry in the "truth" movement. I remember specifically Jones' "tangy tangerine" drinks that Dice called out for having lead and arsenic in them or something like that.

don't forget how gay Lorne is

First of all, it wasn't the CIA. It was SOCOM. Second of all, you'd have to be a complete fucking idiot to believe the story as Mark Dice tells it. But you're a WNigger, so you probably do.

Yeah, I remember that. I sincerely doubt that was a real fight, since Mark Dice and Alex Jones are both CIA/Pentagon spooks. Never take anything these guys do at face value. You'll nearly always be wrong if you do.

Go back to namefagging on cuckchan, moarpheus. You cancerous amerimutt.

The sad thing is this is true. The average lefty retard is still several levels about the trumpkike dicksuckers, especially after daca and anti gun bullshit.

Have to disagree. Had a longtime Youtube account with plenty of data collected on my browsing habits. When I went to channels for CNN, MSNBC, and similar, I saw plenty of leftist screeching. In the comment chains, however, people constantly challenged them. There were also comments calling things out as well.
This happened across many different channels, not all right wing.
I know youtube and google will curate your videos to match your preferences(resulting in bubble, same as facebook etc.), but as I understood it comments get pushed or dragged by popularity of the youtuber, and their upvotes.
The same phenomena happens with several other accounts I manage. I don't think you're being reasonable about how it actually works. People are calling out the problem, even in the "wilds" so to speak. In fact it's almost inevitable now. That kind of thing, even milquetoast racial acknowledgement used to be rare on youtube. Now it shows up constantly, even viewed on new accounts.

You didn't post proof that you're not a kike, so I guess you are.

I bet. Sounds very realistic. And what exactly is his goal? To show white people that the marxist media is anti-white? What the fuck, I love the CIA now!

many 'normal' people get it if you use the 'X cries out in pain as they strike you"
i think the reach of Zig Forums is far and deep

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (377x462, 28.08K)

He's a release valve. People that just need to vent get a place to vent. People that might act will feel that by doing nothing other than supporting this message, they have made a difference.

It is a great way to keep people who might become active, inactive. And allow the kikes to complete their genocidal plan unimpeded.

Attached: Majority Rule.png (480x3233, 1.45M)

|
|\
|_\
|
|b
|

I think you'd be surprised. maybe its just me and my circle of family and friends, but all of them are pretty redpilled on jews regardless of age/gender. the interesting thing is, they all come from vastly different backgrounds but they all eventually came to the same conclusion. that being said, you have to gain their trust before they admit their true feelings. white people are still shackled by the old adage "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." luckily, I think many of them re being pushed to their breaking points.

Reported.

Wasn't he the guy who made Kids In The Hall?

>>>/reddit/

So almost everyone? Sadly?

Attached: a7065911be6e51545885b71b961ae5fabb90bcb42c7506a4fde87ee7208cb301.jpg (570x587, 41.87K)